Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8046182 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Luvlee(f): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
Oh dears am so anxious to see my baby, she's been very active lately and am so full of joy.am 34wks gone now and my wedding is in 3wks time I hope she dosen't cme on d wedding day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Waowwwww......congratulations to u AMARUSH.

I pray to have such experience as u also had,straight and smooth.Oh! i bless God for your life and ur baby,God bless u!

Congrats to you too LUVLEE,pls do share ur experience with us,God will keep u and baby till ur due date and Happy married life in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mogbomoya: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
@blanks.
thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
Congrats Amarush,I guess I'm next in line! I'm 38wks today, fingers crossed!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biddiebest: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
A Big Congratulations to u Amarush and ur family, d Lord shall bless & uphold u all.....

My prayer is dat my 2nd delivery comes so easy, my 1st, don't pray to experience such again, d contraction pain was unbearable but d preg was smooth but dis ahhhhhhhhhhhh, can't wait to ......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
@ amarush hapy for u may the Lord keep u both in good sound health, preserve the baby nd make her a wonder to her generation. Stay cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
Congrats Mommmy Amarush OUR FIRST BABY ON THE THREAD, our g-d is wonderful and every faithful. Thanks for sharing the birth story I love to hear them all, i cant get enough wink, hence my selfish reason for starting this thread grin.
@mogoboyma well your friend should talk to her doctor and see what they say, i dont think it would be a problem as the pill is just a high dosage of the birth control pill because she just recently delivered, she should start taking birth control since she is no longer breastfeeding.
@dudugirl yess ooooo, we are waiting on you oooo cheesy, g-d grace and a very safe delivery for you
@luvlee 34 weeks you almost there momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2012
blank: Continuing my story....
Blank,dis is my story to a Tee,thank God I've started coping now.God will definitely see us through in Jesus name,Amen.
My baby is 13 months and i am a couple of months gone. It was initially what i wanted but not now. Situations have changed and i am not so thrilled about being preggies again. I haven't even started antenatals though i take my vitamins and have done a scan.

This one is not as smooth as the first one. I am always tired, had morning sickness for a bit though i have now been able to control it. I sneak off from my office and sleep for 2 hrs in the afternoon (almost got into trouble with my supervisor). My baby is so demanding right now that i don't know how i will cope. I am still trying to hide the pregnancy in my office till the new financial year so that i won't run foul of their (in my opinion) redundant Hr policies. I really do not know how long i can hide it as i am now showing. Just a tough situation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Luvlee(f): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
@agiboma and imurboss thanks a lot, be sure to keep u guys posted..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hi ladies,
Its been a while I checked in,work and home life hasn't been easy.I thank God for a smooth pregnancy so far,almost 20weeks gone now.
I cannot wait to go for an ultrasound and scan so I can hear and see what my baby looks like.
I got into so much trouble sneaking out of work to get naps and of course there is a policy that does not encourage taking maternity leaves ever so often but I thank God I've sorted all of that.
I'll keep keeping everyone posted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
wow no MATERNITY OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked, in my country we get 1 year off with baby, glad to hear you sorted it out, only 20 more weeks, you half way finish baking your LO, enjoy mommy smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
@maran1983, i'm in the same shoe with u.I'll only be given 2weeks maternity leave if i have a normal delivery and 2months if otherwise,hubby is so pissed off with that,but i'm looking unto God to take control by then.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jibola22(f): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
@Amarush congrat oooo......Am 10 weeks today according to my calculation but av not gone for any test or antenatal but planning to go once am 12 week!!! Agiboma more grease to ur elbow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
@Jibola welcome smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oknee: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
Wowww, d thread has really gone far. It s been lonG I visited. Congrats everyone on d smooth sailing. I am about entering my 36th wk and I can't wait to pop out my baby. I thank God fr d smooth sailing I have been experiencing. My prayer is dt bAby will come immediately I reach full term. Can't wait to see my bundle of joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
@oknee safe delivery momma, hope you come back to share the birth story with us (i)/we love to hear them embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hazureal(f): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2012
Lovely thread.
I wish all the "preggos" safe delivery.
I must say that experiencing high risk pregnancy is not pleasant o! The consolation is that day you hear the cry of ur newborn.
My pregnancies were high risk (i even had to resign my appointment then). I cant begin to relate my experiences (i still sometimes get sad when i remember how many mid-trimester pregnancies i lost, even after spending hundreds of thousands. I cant even picture d pain in my husband's face each time I experience another loss).
Now i appreciate the meaning of the greeting "e ku ewu omo".
To those TTC, i pray you too will become mothers soon. We shall not weep over our children. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
hazureal: Lovely thread.
I wish all the "preggos" safe delivery.
I must say that experiencing high risk pregnancy is not pleasant o! The consolation is that day you hear the cry of ur newborn.
My pregnancies were high risk (i even had to resign my appointment then). I cant begin to relate my experiences (i still sometimes get sad when i remember how many mid-trimester pregnancies i lost, even after spending hundreds of thousands. I cant even picture d pain in my husband's face each time I experience another loss).
Now i appreciate the meaning of the greeting "e ku ewu omo".
To those TTC, i pray you too will become mothers soon. We shall not weep over our children. Amen.

hello hazureal
that is one of the reasons for the thread, high risk mommies also need so much support. I also had secound tri loss, and my last pregnancy i was in the hospital for months because of my numerous problems some very life threatening. to g-d be the glory i am a mother of a wonderful 20 month old Price charming (my son) g-d is faithful he will turn anyone's tears of sorrow into joy, g-d never fails.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blank(f): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
@ Maran1983, it is well with us. We will survive and have wonderful tales 2 say. I believe everything works 4 our good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Miroslavklose: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Blank,Amen o.Agiboma n imurboss,my org gives maternity leaves o.Its jst that I'm a new staff yet to be confirmed,took maternity leave last year while on probation so to them taking another this year wasn't wise but I thank God for His mercies,I sorted it out.I'll be on leave without pay. In a country like Nigeria that where graduates are praying to be employed as gatemen,I rushed at the offer o,lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
maran1983: @Blank,Amen o.Agiboma n imurboss,my org gives maternity leaves o.Its jst that I'm a new staff yet to be confirmed,took maternity leave last year while on probation so to them taking another this year wasn't wise but I thank God for His mercies,I sorted it out.I'll be on leave without pay. In a country like Nigeria that where graduates are praying to be employed as gatemen,I rushed at the offer o,lol

Good for you Moran
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2012
I'm feeling more pains in my lower stomach, is dat normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2012
@ Dudu girl it could be braxton hicks, baby moving into birth canal, or it could be labour, is your bump hard and tight. Please also describe the pain, is it dull, sharp, consistant or does it go and come. I have a feeling something good is happening with you mommy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ib(f): 12:41am On Apr 01, 2012
@ Amarush, congratulations on your safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 2:21am On Apr 01, 2012
It comes and goes, very sharp! I'm nauseous, and my bump is hard and baby seems to be moving lower and lower
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 2:40am On Apr 01, 2012
Dudugirl01: It comes and goes, very sharp! I'm nauseous, and my bump is hard and baby seems to be moving lower and lower
Sounds like you are in Labour to me, and your having contractions possibly. Can you make it to the hospital to get checked out? How many hours has this been going on also, is the pain and frequency increasing? like is the pain coming every 10 min 5 min etc.
i think baby is ready to make their appearence ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 2:48am On Apr 01, 2012
I think its 5 minutes, my back hurts terribly, hospital is close and I've people that can drive me down all awake
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 4:02am On Apr 01, 2012
from all indications it seems you are in labour please go and have them check you out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamondlove: 4:59am On Apr 01, 2012
I can't sleep
Been throwing up heavily
My head hurts
I am so sick
Crying . . . .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
Doctor just ruptured my membranes now and its gushing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blank(f): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2012
Sorry love, it will get better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.