Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,608 members, 7,770,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8046412 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
@biddiebest welcome smiley, could it be what you are eating that makes you sick for a while, or are you lieing down right after eating. Every pregnancy is different so its hard to compare one to another. I hope the maleria is getting better i will add you to the front page shortly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biddiebest: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2012
Thanks dear, i don't think it's what i eat, nothing taste okay in my mouth, just force my self to eat, offcourse i don't lie down to eat, just pray God sees me through...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cuteruth(f): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2012
NICE THREAD, AND MY PRAYER TO THOSE LOOKING UP TO GOD FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB IS DAT THE VISITORS OF JOY WILL BE IN THERE WOMB DIS MONTH. PLS I AM IN MY SECOND TRIMESTER AND MY MOUTH IS BITTER AND TASTELESS, WAT CAN I DO TO SOLVE DIS. I CHEW GUM AND LICK VICKS LEMON BT IT DOEsn't STOP IT. ANY HELP FROM D MUMMIES?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
@biddie, what i mean is once you eat dont lie down for a few hours, it helps the food to go down and prevents heartburn

@cuteruth welcome to the thread, are you doing antenatal? The truth of the matter is that i also had the same thing happen to me it started in secound trimester. I could not taste the flavour in food, if it was salty i would not know, my doctor told me this happens to some women. Please have them monitor and check your BP and urine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
Help! I have had an absolutely stress free 14 weeks. However since friday evening, today is sunday, I have been having pains like cramps in my lower abdomen a little to the left. I have read its normal to but I think the degree of my pain and the frequency are alarming. My stomach muscles ache and I am rarely able to sleep or do anything. Sometimes I end up in tears frm d pain. What cud it be?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
@IDprincess, Althought some pains in pregnancy are normal some are not. So here is what you need to be careful off, is the pain constant or it comes and goes, if its regular is it every few minutes etc? Do you have any bleeding? How does your bump (stomach) feel is it hard or soft. TBH i would go get checked out, by your doctor, or get a scan to make sure all is well. Now in secound tri this pain you described is normal if its once in a while and less frequent, but when the pain is continious it needs to be looked at. The uterus stretching and your hips also expanding to accomodate the growing baby, can also cause this type of pain.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2012
Really, interested in this topic. Just 14weeks pregnant. I've really learnt alot from here today.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2012
@ toyosi welcome
@IDprincess been thinking about you and LO how are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2012
I lost my baby. Multiple fibroids. D doc didn't scan me before giving me injections to calm d pains. I went into premature labor twenty mins later and eventually passed out my baby while attempting to pee.I just finished having an evacuation today tuesday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
idprincess, am so sorry,pele May almighty God comfort you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2012
idprincess: I lost my baby. Multiple fibroids. D doc didn't scan me before giving me injections to calm d pains. I went into premature labor twenty mins later and eventually passed out my baby while attempting to pee.I just finished having an evacuation today tuesday

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, take your time to heal and look to g-d he is the greatest comforter, you will conceive again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biddiebest: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
idprincess, D Lord is ur strength, He wld replenish u in multiple folds...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
@idprincess so sorry for ur loss. The Almighty shall comfort u nd u shall have more children. Take heart my dear. Pls wat do i do to stop heart burn? I didnt experience it in my previous preg but now i feel d pains. Quick response pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweettweet: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2012
@idprincess
sorry about ur loss. may God strengthen you and make ur subsequent births easy. amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afrobaby(f): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2012
Idprincess, so sorry for ur loss, God understands, pls don't question God or b too sober cos he knows the best. Can u give me ur phone number or pin to contact U, I really feel ur pain. Sorry dear, pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweettweet: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2012
@demmykay,
eat less of fried foods, take lots of water and u can also use mist-mag
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2012
Thanks everyone.Your concern and kind words uplift me. All is well. I am resting and recovering now and trusting God for the best.@afrobaby my pin is 26888e06. Thnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
@demmy when you eat try not to lie down for a few hours also, dont eat to much pepper
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
@Sweetweet nd agibomo tanks for ur response i really do appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nabo147: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
Pls will my breasts go back to their normal size? I was big before but I am presently feeling like Cossy right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hi nabo,

I am not a dr. but you need to have your girlfriend take a pregnancy test, you can buy a test strip for 100 naira, it very cheap. If you want to prevent pregnancy then you need to use condoms or have your girlfriend take birth control pills.

@IDPrincess, your breast are "cossy" i dont know what that means ooo. You may have breastmilk and if that is the case then it will dry up in a few days and your breast will be back to normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
Omg, I haven't been here in a while, so sorry for ur loss pls take heart God will surely give u the one that will stay, it is well
idprincess: I lost my baby. Multiple fibroids. D doc didn't scan me before giving me injections to calm d pains. I went into premature labor twenty mins later and eventually passed out my baby while attempting to pee.I just finished having an evacuation today tuesday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hi here's my pin:21069534
idprincess: Thanks everyone.Your concern and kind words uplift me. All is well. I am resting and recovering now and trusting God for the best.@afrobaby my pin is 26888e06. Thnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afrobaby(f): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2012
@idprincess, I just sent u a request
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mogbomoya: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Idprincess, am so sorry for your loss. Count it all joy when you go through diverse tests.

@Aigboma, good work ur doing. And great to meet up with you here.
According to my LMP, am meant to be 19weeks, but when I went for my 12 week scan, baby measured a week, 4 days behind. I went for another scan today, and baby is still measuring behind, that is 17 weeks, 5 days. The sonographer said there is nothing to worry about as baby was moving and looked very fine.
Does this occur all the time?
Also, what is the best diaper & baby toiletries to use. am in nigeria. thks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
mogbomoya: @Idprincess, am so sorry for your loss. Count it all joy when you go through diverse tests.

@Aigboma, good work ur doing. And great to meet up with you here.
According to my LMP, am meant to be 19weeks, but when I went for my 12 week scan, baby measured a week, 4 days behind. I went for another scan today, and baby is still measuring behind, that is 17 weeks, 5 days. The sonographer said there is nothing to worry about as baby was moving and looked very fine.
Does this occur all the time?
Also, what is the best diaper & baby toiletries to use. am in nigeria. thks.

Reading your post am just very happy. This is indeed what God can do.. He has changed your discussion topic, can you imagine you now asking of best diaper and toiletires for baby? Congratulations my dear, this shows God will visit all of us on TTC forum, so we can all be here discussing our buddles of joy!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pamperme: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
@idprincess
Really sorry for your loss. I pray that the Almighty God grant you another that will stay with you till your old age through Christ our Lord. Wishing you speedy recovery dearie.

@aigboma,
U r doing a great job. I also have someone am taking care of and she is 34weeks. We thank God that she has had a stress free pregnancy so far and am praying for her safe delivery and all those expectant moms in the house.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mogbomoya: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
@udoka2,
Na God oh, the same lord tht did it for me, wld do it for everyone that is TTCing. keep trusting God. Thk you for rejoicing with me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ib(f): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ IDprincess....im soooo sorry to hear about the loss of your baby. Its such a devastating thing to happen. Pls take heart and take care of yourself okk....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dudugirl01(f): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
My pregnancy is exactly 37wks today, I'm feeling more BHC nowadays, I hear my little onr might arrive anytime from now, pls all, put me in prayers, tho' gestationhas been stress free so far. And might I ask, is there any bb group for preggers?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 12:43am On Mar 23, 2012
@mogobomoya welcome, been waiting for you wink, in regards to your gestation, they always say give or take 2 weeks so all sounds normal to me, by now you should be feeling LO kicking you, it should feel like gas, or little "pops" going on in your tummy, let us know when you feel the first thump ohhh its a special feeling cheesy, and my oh my do they ever get stronger wink enjoy mommy, about the diapers well i have always used the brand "Pampers" on my son it works great in terms of keeping him dry and i naver have leakage with them, except for these days when he removes the diaper shocked to explore his body lol smiley About the toiletires, baby lotion and body was, shampoo, I use the brand "Johnson's" its great I used it in Canada along with Aveeno, but i find the Aveeno is not good in this warm climate as it is very rich and makes my son sweat too much. So my recommendation use "Johnson's" products. I am just smiling for you now my sister and really enjoy sharing this journey with you, have you started a journal?
@Pamperme, thanks very much and welcome, wishing your friend a very safe delivery, tell her baby can come anytime after 37 weeks as that is considered to be full term, hope she is ready for baby arrival in a few weeks. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.