Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183777 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by blitz8701(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2013
all4naija: Hehehe... grin grin grin grin grin My ribs hurt for laughing hard and loud! Before SA was known many parts of Africa have been trading with outside world. You forget to talk about the Cradle of civilization, Egypt. Don't be fooled by your infrastructural development. When it comes to history and recognition SA is on the low side of the scale.

Country like Ethiopia, Libya, Tunis have been exposed to the outside world for long with good historical outlooks before your over-bloated country. In fact, the name Africa originated from that region. Mind you, Europeans dwellers had settlements in these parts of Africa for long time and their civilization is seen around cities and towns in parches.

Please, stop alluding to false information your country is instilling in you. Get out of your country's comfort zone and step into other parts of Africa to understand how uniquely diverse the continent is despite it is riddled with faces of poverty and poor development.

I must be fooled by infrastructure! Are you for real? Have u ever even been to SA before, I personal don't think so. SA's infrastructure has improved substantially during the past 19 years after white minority rule. We have a better economy after we inherited a bankrupt country from the afrikaaners, we have an improved transport system, the best airports in africa, a dependable health care system etc. all that I've mentioned here my dear friend happened after we got rid of a white government and replaced it with africans who are just like you. Stop worshiping white people its sick really. Now that I've mentioned what black people who don't see themselves as less intelligent than white people did after independence what has the giants of population done for her people since independence FIFTY YEARS AGO? rather than drill for oil and hand it over to your white masters, and ofcorse bomb each other every month?

Don't give me history lessons my friend especially when your history is plagued by nothing but wars amongst your people, u telling me about Egypt and all them, what about nigeria? What has nigeria done in modern times for africa? I say modern because I know you wont be able to resist playing the "WE HELPED YOU DURING APERTHAID card. SA bought the world cup to africa for the first time, SA has the biggest economy in africa, produce one of the best wines in the world, are part of the BRICS nations, have the only high speed train in africa etc...the truth is unlike doing what was expected of us and chasing white people out of the country like many african countries did we chose to forgive them, with the help of my hero ofcorse MR Mandela 'the giant of africa'. SA belongs to all who live in it and we have equal rights and opportunities but you have to live here to see that. We chose to forgive and forget and look where we are today, we have achieved the impossible, and people like u who can't understand our achievements come up with stupid questions like "where would SA be without white people" please! Just tell us the truth, you envy what SA black people have and what they have achieved this is just a smear campaign by you and you alone coz not all nigerians share ur sorry state of mind thinking that white people are superior to blacks, that's not the way of thinking in the year 2013. If you said that in the early 90's I'd let it slide but not now. "Imanstipate yourself from mental slavery" BOB Marley.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
blitz8701:

I must be fooled by infrastructure! Are you for real? Have u ever even been to SA before, I personal don't think so. SA's infrastructure has improved substantially during the past 19 years after white minority rule. We have a better economy after we inherited a bankrupt country from the afrikaaners, we have an improved transport system, the best airports in africa, a dependable health care system etc. all that I've mentioned here my dear friend happened after we got rid of a white government and replaced it with africans who are just like you. Stop worshiping white people its sick really. Now that I've mentioned what black people who don't see themselves as less intelligent than white people did after independence what has the giants of population done for her people since independence FIFTY YEARS AGO? rather than drill for oil and hand it over to your white masters, and ofcorse bomb each other every month?

Don't give me history lessons my friend especially when your history is plagued by nothing but wars amongst your people, u telling me about Egypt and all them, what about nigeria? What has nigeria done in modern times for africa? I say modern because I know you wont be able to resist playing the "WE HELPED YOU DURING APERTHAID card. SA bought the world cup to africa for the first time, SA has the biggest economy in africa, produce one of the best wines in the world, are part of the BRICS nations, have the only high speed train in africa etc...the truth is unlike doing what was expected of us and chasing white people out of the country like many african countries did we chose to forgive them, with the help of my hero ofcorse MR Mandela 'the giant of africa'. SA belongs to all who live in it and we have equal rights and opportunities but you have to live here to see that. We chose to forgive and forget and look where we are today, we have achieved the impossible, and people like u who can't understand our achievements come up with stupid questions like "where would SA be without white people" please! Just tell us the truth, you envy what SA black people have and what they have achieved this is just a smear campaign by you and you alone coz not all nigerians share ur sorry state of mind thinking that white people are superior to blacks, that's not the way of thinking in the year 2013. If you said that in the early 90's I'd let it slide but not now. "Imanstipate yourself from mental slavery" BOB Marley.
You must be stoned or something else to beat around the bush to counter what I have said earlier with off-topic. If you looked to my previous comment prior to this your reply you would find out that the poster made an assertion Africa wouldn't have been recognized around the world if not for SA. I pointed out coherently what false information he's passing around with history. History reminds us about the past, that, we have seen SA is at the bottom side of it when it comes to recognition in Africa.

That comment was about Africa not Nigeria. You seem to be arguing blindly without taking your time to read and comprehend other people's comment. That is something I do not agree with in this your very comment. It is like throwing tantrum and expect to be seen as smart. I would say it is a failure on your side for addressing the comment from a myopic point of view.

Nigeria has good historic facts behind it that is not so much different from other Africans. Indeed, many of your history can be traced back to West African region. How you people migrated on barefoot to the Southern region of Africa. It is a long history though, on how you were the weaklings who were chased out to find away to survive thereby journeyed downward to SA and later were conquered by the arriving white. wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin cool cool cool

Leaving history aside and talking about how Africa is viewed around the world, it is clear it is not on development but poverty, backwardness, diseases and just to mentioned a few. The infrastructural development of SA alone has not changed that perception of the Western world about Africa. You coming around to brag about your development is just a tongue-in-cheek idea that is only received by Africans not the developed world. In the developed world SA is just another little-better-than-other=Africa-nations. With that, I would advise you to learn to read others comments thoroughly before coming here to blab about your country.

To conclude it all, SA is still passing through different facets of development and that is the handwork of the white people against your claim that the black government brought about the recent ones. Yet, you forgot the mechanism that has been put in place by them before the black leadership is responsible for these changes you talked about.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
zetdee:
nigerians due to the countries population will obviously have alot more highly educated people than other african countries, but the evarage nigerian is nothing special, 120million live in abject poverty and can't read or write. As the country's population increases to more than 300million Nigeria's problems will only get wores, those who make it through the cracks will find life unbearable in overcrowded, polluted, corrupt, hungry and violent nigeria, their only option will be to move abroad and use their skills to help develope other countries. Nigeria should be compared to India as it has more similarities with India than China. India despite years of high growth is still a shithole, and could not even host the common wealth games, while South Africa hosted a very successfull world cup and could have hosted the Olympic games. Nigeria has not even undergone an industrial revolution and is being beaten by a country like Kenya in IT and telecommunication by Angola, what are all this highly aducated people doing for Nigeria other than looting it and moving abroad. All infrastructure projects in Nigeria are done by foreigners/whites, Nigerians are only labourers, so i don't see the difference between your situation and ours, therefore nigerians should not brag about Eko Atlantic or Abuja. The same can be said about the gulf states, foreign architectures/engineers and even foreign labourers.

This is the situation on the ground in the giant of Africa.
www.nairaland.com/1269741/nigeria-becoming-failed-state
Lol... This is circumlocution and I find nothing whatsoever related to what I said about your nation earlier.

Addressing some of the things you touched in this your comment, you are right to say that Nigerian development is in the direction of India than China. Development that is not moving people out of poverty fast as to make much impact to inroad in the nation poverty alleviation process. This is the reason I would like the Nigerian leaders to partner with China than Indian in implementing things that will usher in quick and impacting development. However, we are seeing more Chinese in the industrial areas than the Indians. I think you have a point there.

For the educated and skilled Nigerians who are moving back home but they have not make huge impact as expected. The fact is they are no good numbers of modern tools for them to work with as against what they are used to in the developed nations. There is need for the government to initial mass infrastructural development. Without that the population will outgrown it exponentially.

The statistic you gave is untrue and it is a false information about the Nigerian population. Before then, as the educated population increases the population will stagnate. That is very clear Nigeria might not hit that 300,000 digit in this present century.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
guys nigeria and south africa are both great.

ok... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
*Kails*:
guys nigeria and south africa are both great.

ok... undecided
Lol... I can spot your trick there,dude. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool cool

However, the whites are the life-blood of that country's development the blacks brag about.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sweetcheecks(f): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
all4naija: Lol... I can spot your trick there,dude. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool cool

However, the whites are the life-blood of that country's development the blacks brag about.

@All4naija are you still crying us a river on this thread? Shame sorry for your woes now go get a life! Mchweeeeew. Why are you so sad about SAand its whites? Try google may be you can rent or buy some whites. You are becoming an insult to your country crying for white people like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sweetcheecks(f): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
all4naija: Lol... I can spot your trick there,dude. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool cool

@All4naija are you still crying us a river on this thread? Shame sorry for your woes now go get a life! Mchweeeeew. Why are you so sad about SAand its whites? Try google may be you can rent or buy some whites. You are becoming an insult to your country crying for white people like this? undecided
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I am not crying in whatsoever means. I am only stating things the way they are. Not some routine lying South Africans who come to this thread to peddle false information about their country. It is only fools who would buy such information with questioning.

I have a live, if that is what you want to go about attacking my very person. I find it to be funny than being insulting to my very personality. I can buy you a beer any day to prove to me with facts beyond reasonable doubt how it is not the whites who are responsible for the infrastructural development of your country.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sweetcheecks(f): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2013
all4naija: I am not crying in whatsoever means. I am only stating things the way they are. Not some routine lying South Africans who come to this thread to peddle false information about their country. It is only fools who would buy such information with questioning.

I have a live, if that is what you want to go about attacking my very person. I find it to be funny than being insulting to my very personality. I can buy you a beer any day to prove to me with facts beyond reasonable doubt how it is not the whites who are responsible for the infrastructural development of your country.

Now I understand where your bitterness is coming from after looking at this thread. I forgive you. But you know white people never do the clean up themselves even if they are there you blacks still have to do it.

All SA people in this thread please forgive the guy. Please see thread attached I know you will understand why we rub him wrongly.

Warning: i puked after following the thread for 10seconds!

https://www.nairaland.com/1272973/dirtiness-nigeria#15466000
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Now I understand where your bitterness is coming from after looking at this thread. I forgive you. But you know white people never do the clean up themselves even if they are there you blacks still have to do it.

All SA people in this thread please forgive the guy. Please see thread attached I know you will understand why we rub him wrongly.

Warning: i puked after following the thread for 10seconds!

https://www.nairaland.com/1272973/dirtiness-nigeria#15466000
This is meaningless. I take this your comment with a pinch of salt. It is clear you have no idea of what the topic is all about.

Telling your fellow South Africans to forgive me for no good reason is like trying to forcefully tell a child to buy a false tale. Bear in mind, I have never asked for such thing. You are only forcing it on your people which they rightly know I will not ask for in any way because I did nothing wrong that warrant such.

Stop acting like a child and face reality. Your country development is the handwork of the white people and that should be commended than trying to remove them from the picture. It is clear you are a big liar to go against stating things the way they are. Without the white people of that society SA will be far worse than any other African nation. It will be a far worse sh*t hole where xenophobia strive and savagery routinely works.

Please, spare me this your link, it is not in any form an explanation of what the topic is all about. Whatever you are trying to pass across with that link also proves there is dirty side to all SA cities as well. It only proves one thing that you are very myopic in nature.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by mrogee: 6:45am On May 01, 2013
its pointless talking about "could have beens" fact is we are, it was written in destiny and those whites you seem to alienate are South africans. Now focus on contributing to your country's growth and stop victimising yourself and your people on the bases of your skin colour! Case closed. This thread is becoming redundant

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 01, 2013
mr_ogee: its pointless talking about "could have beens" fact is we are, it was written in destiny and those whites you seem to alienate are South africans. Now focus on contributing to your country's growth and stop victimising yourself and your people on the bases of your skin colour! Case closed. This thread is becoming redundant
Hehehe... Another boogieman has arrived the scene with biased intent. What destiny are you talking about? Please, spare us this religious intonation.We don't need it.

Nobody is trying to alienate the white South Africans in this thread than the South African blacks. We have been arguing that the white South Africans should be commended for their efforts in developing that country to the level it is today and that most of you are trying to disagree with. This your comment is a tongue-in-cheek one though. I don't really see anything meaningful about it.

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that the white people are not responsible for SA development?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:00am On May 02, 2013
It is sad a rich nation like SA is still living on UK aids. By 2015 all UK aids to SA will be cancelled. Hahaha...

The acclaimed giant of Africa has been living on a UK aids for years now.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:03am On May 02, 2013
all4naija: It is sad a rich nation like SA is still living on UK aids. By 2015 all UK aids to SA will be cancelled. Hahaha...

Do not be a fool, all ex British Colonies are funded by the UK including Nigeria. Actually Nigeria is the most aided country in Africa google is your friend my dear. The UK wants stop funding becouse they see the progress made and realise we can do without their aid. Imagine of they could pull a plug on Nigeria? That would be called genocide besides the UK is tired of Nigeians coming to the UK so they would rather keep funding them to avoid over influx of them to other countries and being nusances there. Its a control strategy we fully support.

Now, shush back to your shjthole.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 02, 2013
all4naija: It is sad a rich nation like SA is still living on UK aids. By 2015 all UK aids to SA will be cancelled. Hahaha...

Look at this fool againtongue

Nigeria receives over £230m each year from UK goverment and the money goes directly to corrupt officialstongue
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235488/Britain-wasting-230m-aid-Nigerian-schools-Pupils-left-play-games-teachers-fail-turn-says-report.html

Even a country with a $2trillion economy still receives more aid then South Africa. UK gives India over £200m ($313m) a year.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20265583

Now you come and talk nonsense about UK ending SA's £19m a year aid please, there are houses in South Africa worth more 10times more then that meager Aid UK gives SA.

By the way did you read that SA told UK that our bilateral relationship will no longer be the same, which means SA don't see those UK fools as important to South Africa anymore, now this can't even be said about Nigeria who goverment is a Western Lap Dog.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Do not be a fool, all ex British Colonies are funded by the UK including Nigeria. Actually Nigeria is the most aided country in Africa google is your friend my dear. The UK wants stop funding becouse they see the progress made and realise we can do without their aid. Imagine of they could pull a plug on Nigeria? That would be called genocide besides the UK is tired of Nigeians coming to the UK so they would rather keep funding them to avoid over influx of them to other countries and being nusances there. Its a control strategy we fully support.

Hahaha... If what you are trying to allude to is a clear fact. Why is SA taking to threat? Why are the people and the government complaining? You think you can come around to fool everybody but not me.

The truth is that the aids mostly cared for the HIV/AIDS victims medications and other subsequent expenses. Now, UK said it will stop the aids and engage in focusing on trade with South Africa as the country is seeing progress yet the people are complaining and resorting to threat, that looks like trying to halt UK businesses in SA.

Keep deceiving yourself. The images I saw on the news about SA were very disturbing. I never thought something like those could exist in SA due to the way people pride that nation about in this forum. The one-eyed-nation-of-Africa has a very sad side to it though.

Please, do not fail to answer my questions.

Thank you.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 02, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Look at this fool againtongue

Nigeria receives over £230m each year from UK goverment and the money goes directly to corrupt officialstongue
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235488/Britain-wasting-230m-aid-Nigerian-schools-Pupils-left-play-games-teachers-fail-turn-says-report.html

Even a country with a $2trillion economy still receives more aid then South Africa. UK gives India over £200m ($313m) a year.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20265583

Now you come and talk nonsense about UK ending SA's £19m a year aid please, there are houses in South Africa worth more 10times more then that meager Aid UK gives SA.

By the way did you read that SA told UK that our bilateral relationship will no longer be the same, which means SA don't see those UK fools as important to South Africa anymore, now this can't even be said about Nigeria who goverment is a Western Lap Dog.
Hahaha... You are full of excuses. India in the rightful sense is a very poor country. Don't let the GDP deceive you because it might as well mean you are fooling yourself by referring to a nation with a population well above the total population of Africa whose total GDP is not as large as the Japanese, a nation with population of 127.8 million(as at 2011).

However, they are also stopping the aids to India by 2015. So, to go about India as your excuse only speaks of your failure to see the reason why your nation has lived on aids from UK till now. Your country has laid claims to be very wealthy yet has the world worst inequality that can not lift its people out of poverty, the poor who litters Townships in crimes. Stop lying and stop giving excuses.

Leave Nigeria out of this. It is about your country that claims to be very rich. Nigerians know very well their country is poor and have one of the largest people living in poverty in Africa. We are't like South Africans who pride themselves as rich and go about suffering in silence. Hahaha...South Africans are suffering in silence out of egoistic disposition. That we are seeing from your comment here. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by sweetcheecks(f): 3:38pm On May 02, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... You are full of excuses. India in the rightful sense is a very poor country. Don't let the GDP deceive you because it might as well mean you are fooling yourself by referring to a nation with a population well above the total population of Africa whose total GDP is not as large as the Japanese, a nation with population of 127.8 million(as at 2011).

However, they are also stopping the aids to India by 2015. So, to go about India as your excuse only speaks of your failure to see the reason why your nation has lived on aids from UK till now. Your country has laid claims to be very wealthy yet has the world worst inequality that can not lift its people out of poverty, the poor who litters Townships in crimes. Stop lying and stop giving excuses.

Leave Nigeria out of this. It is about your country that claims to be very rich. Nigerians know very well their country is poor and have one of the largest people living in poverty in Africa. We are't like South Africans who pride themselves as rich and go about suffering in silence. Hahaha...South Africans are suffering in silence out of egoistic disposition. That we are
seeing from your comment here. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are dumb as fucck! South Africa is the only country with the biggest budget foe education and health in Africa and by the way aid is different fro hiv/aids. Why are you going on about aids? What are refering to? Or you making a plural of aid to aids? Lmao grin grin. By the way we have discovered oil reserves and gas. We are about to be a force to be reckoned with. We are part of BRICS, we do not need the UK aid, the only concern was the process followed. Unlike Nigeria we budget ahead so it would have been appropriate to tell us before announcing to the world.

As for Nigeria it is the dirtiest country in the whole world.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 6:56pm On May 02, 2013
all4naija: I said to get off my comments IF he is not ready to read them to comprehend with open-mind. So,you are the hypocrite here.

I still think the Townships are no go areas. I can't imaging what would be going on there, with the violent nature of the most South Africans I have seen on TV acting like they are at war. With such violence going in in the townships there is no African immigrant who would dare walk free on their streets.

Rubbish....there's Pakistanis,Nigerians and even Somalians in our townships running businesses and living here. You think you know but you are totally clueless as you have been previously informed on the posts above this one.

Its pretty clear you have the green monster. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 7:00pm On May 02, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... You are full of excuses. India in the rightful sense is a very poor country. Don't let the GDP deceive you because it might as well mean you are fooling yourself by referring to a nation with a population well above the total population of Africa whose total GDP is not as large as the Japanese, a nation with population of 127.8 million(as at 2011).

Leave Nigeria out of this. It is about your country that claims to be very rich. Nigerians know very well their country is poor and have one of the largest people living in poverty in Africa. We are't like South Africans who pride themselves as rich and go about suffering in silence. Hahaha...South Africans are suffering in silence out of egoistic disposition. That we are seeing from your comment here. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hear say..if our country is so poor, why are Africans coming here....THINK ABOUT IT. For holiday...Get real man.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 7:04pm On May 02, 2013
OK I am unfollowing this thread its gone to the dogs . Why are we still answering this ONE fool...seriously. He's in his own little world and is not worthy of y'lls response.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 02, 2013
khukhi:

Hear say..if our country is so poor, why are Africans coming here....THINK ABOUT IT. For holiday...Get real man.
Hehehe...(Having my mouth closed with both hands in surprise). Your comment is so silly that it proves you don't reason before posting at all. When has a country wealth got to do with people visiting a country? As far as there is no war going on in any nation people are likely to visit. You just hit yourself on the head. Poor thing!

For holidays, you said without putting things in perspective, forgetting that it is not only SA that is receiving holiday makers in Africa. It is clear Morocco, Kenya, Egypt, Tanzania,etc are receiving equal numbers of leisure seekers as SA. Please, stop bantering around like mad man over empty drums to pass across your message. Hahaha...

Giant that is living on UK's aids. That is very humble of your country. What a humble background of SA to be accepting aids from UK and claiming to be rich to Africans.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 02, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are dumb as fucck! South Africa is the only country with the biggest budget foe education and health in Africa and by the way aid is different fro hiv/aids. Why are you going on about aids? What are refering to? Or you making a plural of aid to aids? Lmao grin grin. By the way we have discovered oil reserves and gas. We are about to be a force to be reckoned with. We are part of BRICS, we do not need the UK aid, the only concern was the process followed. Unlike Nigeria we budget ahead so it would have been appropriate to tell us before announcing to the world.

Lol... It's been quite a long time. Welcome back. Indeed, I find this your comment to be funny.

Well, as usual, I think you just failed to explain to me why your country has been living on UK aids without even telling us they have been surviving the South African people for long. That is very bad of that country. The people tend to pride themselves around yet obviously living on aids. Mind you, the aids have a substantial contributions to the livelihood of the poor people in your society. That is a fact we will not allow any SA citizen to toss into the can.

We are watching how your leaders are going to respond to these aids if they are finally stopped by 2015
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Hehehe...(Having my mouth closed with both hands in surprise). Your comment is so silly that it proves you don't reason before posting at all. When has a country wealth got to do with people visiting a country? As far as there is no war going on in any nation people are likely to visit. You just hit yourself on the head. Poor thing!

For holidays, you said without putting things in perspective, forgetting that it is not only SA that is receiving holiday makers in Africa. It is clear Morocco, Kenya, Egypt, Tanzania,etc are receiving equal numbers of leisure seekers as SA. Please, stop bantering around like mad man over empty drums to pass across your message. Hahaha...

Giant that is living on UK's aids. That is very humble of your country. What a humble background of SA to be accepting aids from UK and claiming to be rich to Africans.

I stopped commenting in this thread some time ago because of the st*upi*dy displayerd by you daily.

On the Giants of Africa issue, we all know even the world knows there's only own country on this continent calling itself rthe Giants of africa and that is Nigeria, even this very Nairaland site has it as its Header. You need to stop acting like a small boy.

South Africa is the biggest Aid donor African nation, no other African nation gives more in Aid to other countries on this continent then SA and that's a fact, we are even the largest african contributer to the AU also.

It has become clear that you have issues with SA, you distorted a lot of facts given here even the ones that clearly shows how bad the FG of nigeria is by telling us "I take it with a pinch of salt".

A foolish 23 year old boy coming on NL to spew unfounded nonesense about SA. We in SA knows we are a developing country which is clasified a middle income state, even our own goverment don't deny this that we still have a long to become a fully developed state, its only you who continuesly talk as if SA according to your undeveloped brain is a developed state. Yes in africa we are considered as more developed.

Your rantings have become legendary and foolish so I suggest you should find yourself new hobbies other then coming on NL to talk sh*iit.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 03, 2013
snydergp:

I stopped commenting in this thread some time ago because of the st*upi*dy displayerd by you daily.

On the Giants of Africa issue, we all know even the world knows there's only own country on this continent calling itself rthe Giants of africa and that is Nigeria, even this very Nairaland site has it as its Header. You need to stop acting like a small boy.

South Africa is the biggest Aid donor African nation, no other African nation gives more in Aid to other countries on this continent then SA and that's a fact, we are even the largest african contributer to the AU also.

It has become clear that you have issues with SA, you distorted a lot of facts given here even the ones that clearly shows how bad the FG of nigeria is by telling us "I take it with a pinch of salt".

A foolish 23 year old boy coming on NL to spew unfounded nonesense about SA. We in SA knows we are a developing country which is clasified a middle income state, even our own goverment don't deny this that we still have a long to become a fully developed state, its only you who continuesly talk as if SA according to your undeveloped brain is a developed state. Yes in africa we are considered as more developed.

Your rantings have become legendary and foolish so I suggest you should find yourself new hobbies other then coming on NL to talk sh*iit.

I wouldn't bother, some people love having the last word, even if you agree with their views they'll still want to argue.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 03, 2013
snydergp:

Where are your evidences to prove your point? Indeed, I get annoyed over your comments sometimes when you allude to some points without providing evidence and expect me to accept them without questioning.

Please, I am waiting for your evidence to the lines highlighted by me in your comment.

Thank you.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

The plural of aid is aids. Stop fooling yourself as though you know what you are saying. Don't come here to prove nonsense when you haven't done your research and homework.

So, laughing over your silliness and your pedantic error is refreshing though.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Shut the f**K up! Ethiopia and Egypt receive more international aids than Nigeria.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by JeSoul(f): 2:54pm On May 03, 2013
@all the posters here,
Please folks, mind your language and leave out insults as you discuss. I know you spend a lot of time composing posts and I don't want to hide posts. Please follow the rules and discuss respectfully or your posts will be hidden and you may be banned. Thanks.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 03, 2013
JeSoul: @all the posters here,
Please folks, mind your language and leave out insults as you discuss. I know you spend a lot of time composing posts and I don't want to hide posts. Please follow the rules and discuss respectfully or your posts will be hidden and you may be banned. Thanks.
Thank you for the warning. I will stick to that as long as they too respond positively to this your sensible comment. I like to steer clear off insulting people in this forum but it is hard to do so when that is only the thing most people understand here.

That I can do to stop using insulting words.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by JeSoul(f): 8:07pm On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Thank you for the warning. I will stick to that as long as they too respond positively to this your sensible comment. I like to steer clear off insulting people in this forum but it is hard to do so when that is only the thing most people understand here.

That I can do to stop using insulting words.
Thank you dude! I appreciate that.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:50am On May 04, 2013
all4naija:

Giant that is living on UK's aids. That is very humble of your country. What a humble background of SA to be accepting aids from UK and claiming to be rich to Africans.[/i]

A ±50yr old super power is still living of foreign aid and it seem will continue to do so for many years to come...nci nci nci

It took SA only 19yrs to turn a bankrupt country into a leading economy of Africa. I know you wish you had whites in your country but for a brief moment forget about them and consider calling Thabo Mbeki to help the giants of africa to turn the corner. Since he's all for Africa and its unity I doubt he'll mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.