Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (182920 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
morpheus24:
you know cameroonpride, technically White SA's could be Dutch, greek or french hugenot descended and not british, so you should have said "go back to Europe lol!"

You're on point there because most of there forefathers came from the Netherlands that's why the majority speak afrikaans a mainly mix race language of SA.

There's less brits in SA then afrikaners which is the third largest racial grouping after bantu's and coloreds. The SA constitution says SA is home to all who live in it and its code of arms also says unity in diversity.

This said I just don't no why a Cameroonian national should have a problem with a SA citizen who by the way would give his life in defense of South Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nsikelelo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
andrewza: I never siad there was no one here. Just they where not bantu. Nore did I say the whites where here before the bantu
dude the Khoisan and san people are not bantu,bantu is the term used for the groups that speak the Nguni languages,Zulu,Xhosa,Ndebele and Swati.Those people are the bantu people
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nsikelelo: dude the Khoisan and san people are not bantu,bantu is the term used for the groups that speak the Nguni languages,Zulu,Xhosa,Ndebele and Swati.Those people are the bantu people

And your point is.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
DictatorZAR:

You're on point there because most of there forefathers came from the Netherlands that's why the majority speak afrikaans a mainly mix race language of SA.

There's less brits in SA then afrikaners which is the third largest racial grouping after bantu's and coloreds. The SA constitution says SA is home to all who live in it and its code of arms also says unity in diversity.

This said I just don't no why a Cameroonian national should have a problem with a SA citizen who by the way would give his life in defense of South Africa.

They refused her visa
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
morpheus24:
They refused her visa

lol
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by revolt(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2013
RSA:

MTN is black owned black run,but just like any other multinational companies it have hundreds of shareholders all over the world but its CEO and President is black if that matters.
http://www.mtn.co.za/Support/ProcurementServices/Documents/MTN+Certificate.pdf+3.pdf

you goofed there. MTN sa isnt shit. Mtn got its wealth from nigeria n by wealth i mean all of it and the nigerian mtn wasnt run by southafricans it was run by paschal dozie. thts how mtn got its wealth.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
DictatorZAR: South Africa's political environment and economy was shaped by britain way before the afrikaner population started the Anglo-boer war which eventually led to the establishment
of SA as a sovereign Union state named the Union of South africa, in 1910. This also led to the creation of the ANC Africa's oldest liberation and political movement in 1912.

Subsequently this led to the 1913 "Native Land Act" which drove the majority of blacks, "coloreds" and indians(who were mostly freed slaves then) of there land. SA in 1910 was richer then most western nations due to newly found mineral wealth in Kimberley and Gauteng "joburg" respectively.

So the question of where SA would've been without "whites" is neither here or there, because all races the world over played a role in development of almost every society on the planet and the notion of "exclusive white" development don't really hold water. I can ask where would europe be without China's innovation of gun powder which eventually gave birth to the gun in europe which also led to the conquering of most of africa's colonization and its subsequent artificial land borders we see today.

This South,West,East,North african envy and dislikes is rather foolish.

There's only one race that can trully claim the lands of south africa from kalihari to Cape Point and that is the Khoi-San which today is mostly the mixed race or coloreds in SA terms. The bantu people of SA migrated to southern africa round about 500 b.c to round 1000 a.d.

The multicultural and racial dynamics of SA had a profound contribution to its development and I really think Nigeria lost out on that front.
Bollocks!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
all4naija: Bollocks!

And why
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
andrewza:

And why
This:
So the question of where SA would've been without "whites" is neither here or there, because all races the world over played a role in development of almost every society on the planet and the notion of "exclusive white" development don't really hold water. I can ask where would europe be without China's innovation of gun powder which eventually gave birth to the gun in europe which also led to the conquering of most of africa's colonization and its subsequent artificial land borders we see today.

There's only one race that can trully claim the lands of south africa from kalihari to Cape Point and that is the Khoi-San which today is mostly the mixed race or coloreds in SA terms. The bantu people of SA migrated to southern africa round about 500 b.c to round 1000 a.d.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by naptu2: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2013
revolt:

you goofed there. MTN sa isnt shit. Mtn got its wealth from nigeria n by wealth i mean all of it and the nigerian mtn wasnt run by southafricans it was run by paschal dozie. thts how mtn got its wealth.

Can you name all the chief executives of MTN Nigeria at the time that Paschal Dozie was Chairman?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by TerryCarr(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
DictatorZAR: South Africa's political environment and economy was shaped by britain way before the afrikaner population started the Anglo-boer war which eventually led to the establishment
of SA as a sovereign Union state named the Union of South africa, in 1910. This also led to the creation of the ANC Africa's oldest liberation and political movement in 1912.

Subsequently this led to the 1913 "Native Land Act" which drove the majority of blacks, "coloreds" and indians(who were mostly freed slaves then) of there land. SA in 1910 was richer then most western nations due to newly found mineral wealth in Kimberley and Gauteng "joburg" respectively.

The multicultural and racial dynamics of SA had a profound contribution to its development and I really think Nigeria lost out on that front.
you Nigerians are all ready multicultural hell most African nations are
[img]http://1.bp..com/_KzY4wLAeQZk/TCtObAMjpXI/AAAAAAAAANE/ckaEnPPgFSs/s1600/Nigeria_Benin_Cameroon_languages.png[/img]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Dibiachukwu: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2013
The correct answer is better off smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nsikelelo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
andrewza
:

And your point is.
and my point is that its stupid of you to call someone something that they are not,I shouldn't have to spoon feed you the rest so please go fathom it yourself
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 28, 2013
Without white people South Africa will be another filthy African state with little or not good development!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 5:50am On Feb 28, 2013
Nsikelelo: and my point is that its stupid of you to call someone something that they are not,I shouldn't have to spoon feed you the rest so please go fathom it yourself

And your point is.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 28, 2013
Dibiachukwu: The correct answer is better off smiley
Yes. Better off with xenophobia, I think!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2013
all4naija: Without white people South Africa will be another filthy African state with little or not good development!

The same as ur beloved filthy failed state nigeriatongue
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
DictatorZAR:
The same as ur beloved filthy failed state nigeriatongue
Nigeria will be heaven compare to your country without white people because the high rate of crime with development is a good reason to judge how things would look like without white people in your country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.