Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi (7673 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by tribalism(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
i can understand. "square peg in b round hole"
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by otokx(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2012
We shall mark your words.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by ZUBY77(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
He has stolen enough already. He used govt money to build orient refinery, grand beer and malt etc. Whats new?
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by tribalism(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2012
i can understand. "square peg in a round hole". i can assure you he too never had good times there. he must be praying time moves with the speed of light.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Ninapha(f): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
deshclones:

You are right bro..but am basing my argument on what transpired btwn him and the osha traders during his gubernatorial campaign...they told him to decamp from acn if he wants their votes..Ngige is well loved by all and sundry..but his party affiliation is a complete no no cool cool

you are abjectly wrong. people were voting based on the personality during the last election. Ngige won basically on his name and personality so even he was running on QQQ party he wd have still won. Go to villages some people voted out their candidate because the just wanted to vote Ngiges party AZIZA. Obi was rigged into office. Ngige wd floor him and soludo with any party of his choice.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by yemmight(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2012
kokoA:

I disagree with you bro. They voted for him and made him a senator (under the 'yoruba' party) intead when he would have function better as a governor.

And that Yoruba party gave him senatorial ticket abi?
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by MrGlobe(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2012
LMAOOO.. As if this is news. This manwoman will not win an election in his local govt today. He should go and eat up all the Anambra money he stocked up in his bank Fidelity in the name of 'saving Anambra money' and his sabmiller scam. He met a state with potential and is leaving it so backwards. Look at awka the capital, no facelift, no dualized or good roads, nothing, onitsha nothing, nnewi nothing... Just talk. Btw, did I hear he was one of the contenders for igbo leader? I will gladly renounce my igbo heritage if its true. He can retire and remembered as the worst, rigger and selfish governor in the history of Anambra State. A shame to his people. All igbo people wish he will retire now. Peace

Soludo 2014, the only hope for Anambra
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by kenmusa: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2012
But nearby Enugu State is 'working'. What is the magic?
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by HighChief4(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2012
kenmusa: But nearby Enugu State is 'working'. What is the magic?

Because he understands what leadership is all about
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Ejine(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
The money Anambra generates internally is over 15 times the amount generated by Enugu (the "civil service dominated" state) - yet. . .

This man honestly has no excuse. None whatsoever.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by tohirah(f): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2012
If he doesn't want to run for public office let him walk home then,abi who force him to 'run'
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by ACM10: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2012
Ejiné: The money Anambra generates internally is over 15 times the amount generated by Enugu (the "civil service dominated" state) - yet. . .

This man honestly has no excuse. None whatsoever.

None at all. Upon the fact that allocations seized under Ngige were released to him. His only achievement is giving Ojukwu a befitting burial.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by noiseless: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2012
Well, he will be remembered as a clueless governor
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2012
Obi Ȋ̝̊̅§ A̶̲̥̅ dead governor! I served I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anambra state & HªvΣ enuf proof τ̅☺ back M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ claims. He Ȋ̝̊̅§ collectin Local govt allocations from FG while assignin heads of local govt affairs τ̅☺ his friends without conductin LGA elections. I can not xplain why †ЂΞ people of anambra state upon their xposure will allow ∂α† baby_girl_voiced_thief τ̅☺ pause †ЂΞ development of anambra state! I W̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥§ always annoyed wit him all tru M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ stay I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ∂α† state. I ♡ †ЂΞ people though. Peaceful,lovin,hardworkin & religious.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by MrGlobe(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2012
^ Lmao..... even though blood full my eyes from reading your carpentered post lol

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by archangel1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2012
some nairalanders in this trend make me laugh. the man Peter obi, has a mission to fulfill in his state. he is laying fundamental developments -access roads to river-line areas,state teaching hospital, state secretariat, bridges linking agricultural based communities,interlinking rural roads etc- which his predecessors neglected over the decades.he is using ANIDS to effect all the sectors perhaps not to make cheap popularity(airport, street-lighting etc) to lay foundation for his successors. the problem with this man is that he is 'stingy'(prudence)and not sharing money to elites like his predecessors did.but the man is honestly performing. ANAMBRA STATE IS MOST DIFFICULT STATE TO BE GOVERNED IN NAIJA. IF you DOUBT , YOU RELOCATE.IF U DON'T SHARE THE MONEY , YOU ARE NOT PERFORMING.... SHIKENAN grin cheesy grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by ACM10: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
^^^
I don't have time for Peter Obi's apologist now. We'll put his achievements/performance under microscope in 2014. Till then. . .
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Abagworo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2012
kokoA: If you guys knew Ngige was better, why didn't you vote for him? Infact,.

Anybody who knew what happened in that election will laugh you off. Peter Obi even though he sounds like a woman is an extremely crafty and cunny guy. That election had a very high turn out but very low valid votes because Obi cleverly did a new voters registration where he got mostly his supporters registered. I think the valid votes in that election was slightly above 200k. For a State like Anambra with population of close to 5million, I never saw that election as a true reflection of the people's wish.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by archangel1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
kokoa! yu hav forgotten that the voters register you were referring to was the register same drafted by INEC in 2007 for ANDY UBA gubernatorial election. why should the governor be blamed if INEC manipulated invalid votes?
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by deshclones(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2012
archangel1: some nairalanders in this trend make me laugh. the man Peter obi, has a mission to fulfill in his state. he is laying fundamental developments -access roads to river-line areas,state teaching hospital, state secretariat, bridges linking agricultural based communities,interlinking rural roads etc- which his predecessors neglected over the decades.he is using ANIDS to effect all the sectors perhaps not to make cheap popularity(airport, street-lighting etc) to lay foundation for his successors. the problem with this man is that he is 'stingy'(prudence)and not sharing money to elites like his predecessors did.but the man is honestly performing. ANAMBRA STATE IS MOST DIFFICULT STATE TO BE GOVERNED IN NAIJA. IF you DOUBT , YOU RELOCATE.IF U DON'T SHARE THE MONEY , YOU ARE NOT PERFORMING.... SHIKENAN grin cheesy grin gringrin

may amadioha and sango collabo and strike you...you foul spirit..obi working?? where? when? do you know every trader in osha,mgbuka obosi,nnewi,oba,and all the major markets contribute btwn 500-1000naira monthly?? multiply it by millions of traders in the state...add it to the numerous tax charged transporters,banks (the state has the second largest number of banks after lagos) and other internally generated revenue..do you know how much Anambra state university students pay per session??have you been to the school?? in all honesty can you send your child to that school??

i bet you also don't know your beloved yellow niggah governor has handed over all the missionary owned secondary school to the church...have you been to awka,nnewi (b4 ikemba's burial),osha,nkpor?? do you like what you saw in those towns?? do you even know that amawbia,nawfia,enugu ukwu etc are part of the state capital territory?? these towns have never seen/experienced govt presence..never..have you ever been to enugu,asaba/warri,ph,lagos,uyo,calabar,abj.....you liked the roads you plied abi..do you have that kind of road in anambra state??.have you been to any general hospital in the state??can you in all honesty tune in and watch the dull and archaic anambra broadcasting service station?? do water flow from you pipe in awka??..so what has that woman sounding adaobi done that you..yes you stup1d m0r0n is here praising him?? angry angry
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by archangel1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2012
your amadioha and sango can't even strike me! you ingrate!
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by deshclones(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2012
[quote author=archangel1]your amadioha and sango can't even strike me! you ingrate!

You are really slow....what has ingrate got to do with our discussion.is adaobi feeding me?? or has he done anything for me?? do you even know the full meaning of ingrate??...

are you sure amadioha has not starting striking you cause you sound so off key undecided undecided
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by archangel1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2012
is your problem the tax you are paying to the state? or that the governor is not performing? if the tax is too much or the university fees is too much, you relocate to lagos: the richest state in nigeria, whose state university is paying N250,000 per semester? grin the state whose budget is four hundred and eighty-seven billion to Anambra's mere eghty two billion per fiscal year. onuku grin
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by archangel1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2012
i called you 'ingrate' because you sounded as a resident in anambra state who do not appreciate the multi-sectoral developments going on in the state. ok! you are among those waiting to be fed by government ..... am sorry. he no dey share the money again.. akanogheri! tongue
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by ACM10: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
archangel1: is your problem the tax you are paying to the state? or that the governor is not performing? if the tax is too much or the university fees is too much, you relocate to lagos: the richest state in nigeria, whose state university is paying N250,000 per semester? grin the state whose budget is four hundred and eighty-seven billion to Anambra's mere eghty two billion per fiscal year. onuku grin

You sounds like one of my brother living at Udoka Estate.
Is that you? grin
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by deshclones(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2012
archangel1: is your problem the tax you paying to the state? or that the governor is not performing? if the tax is too much or the university fees is too much, you relocate to lagos: the richest state in nigeria, whose state university is paying N250,000 per semester? grin the state whose budget is four hundred and eighty-seven billion to Anambra's mere eghty two billion per fiscal year. onuku grin

dude please...stop exposing your low IQ on a public forum...what has lagos state got to do with this?? do you have comprehension problems tooo??/

We are talking about our state here..how to make it the light of the entire black nation and you are here yarning opata...so somebody that pays tax should not demand value for his money abi?? of what use is the billion adaobi is saving in the bank while the entire infrastructure in the state is in comatose state?? so you don't know dude is busy packing our state's money in fidelity bank inorder to shore up capital base?do you even know how much interest 10bn generate in a day...so our budget is 82billion only shocked shocked and recurrent expenditure will definitely take a huge chunk of it..so how much is left for capital projects shocked shocked i weep for my state... cry cry
your rate of reasoning is below that of fish...it sucks to see someone like you ,young blooded youth defending adaobi..so you are happy with the way our state is...
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by deshclones(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
archangel1: i called you 'ingrate' because you sounded as a resident in anambra state who do not appreciate the multi-sectoral developments going on in the state. ok! you are among those waiting to be fed by government ..... am sorry. he no dey share the money again.. akanogheri! tongue

you are worse than any slow thinking creature..

I am from anambra state..i have family there...infact my mum works in asubeb...i don't spew rubbish for the sake of fun...i know and can backup what ever i say here cause am privy to so many deals done by your adaobi..

From your utterances i can easily decipher what you are..we are not mates in any ramifications..am just speaking out to help you and your kids unborn..i don't live in anambra...i stay far away from you..in a place where everything works..hence my agitating that the same thing i enjoy here in my base can atleast trickle down to you in that hamlet you reside...go Bleep yourself man...
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by archangel1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2012
no market is collecting "N500-N1000 monthly" FOR THE SATE COFFERS IN ANAMBRA STATE. check WHOM YOU ARE PAYING your MONEY TO. ANAMBRA COLLECTS N1200 ANNUALY AS DEVELOPMENT AND STALLAGE FEE. again, ANAMBRA IS NOT THE STATE WITH THE high number of BANKS AFTER LAGOS. MAKE A PROPER RESEARCH. RIVERS STATE, FCT, KADUNA etc are in this cadre. mister man with wrong figure.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by ACM10: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
^^^
Bros, seriously you sounds like one notable poster living in Udoka estate. Where do u reside?
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by deshclones(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2012
ACM10: ^^^
Bros, seriously you sounds like one notable poster living in Udoka estate. Where do u reside?

you mean chino.....dude stay in udoka my foot..he stays in amikwo awka or okpuno... grin grin

this archangel guy nobi chino..nah..chino believes in hurling insults..am surprised this dude is yet to insult me..guess he is slow in everything.. grin grin
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by archangel1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2012
thanks for exposing your background a little bit. now i know best the reason for your unwarranted sentiments.anambra state actually was in comatose, going your language predilection,before the coming of this man called peter obi. come back home and see for your self the facelift he is giving to the state's dilapidated utilities. let not use this forum for name-calling, lets be objective for the first time. we may be brodas. who knows?
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by deshclones(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2012
archangel1: no market is collecting "N500-N1000 monthly" FOR THE SATE COFFERS IN ANAMBRA STATE. check WHOM YOU ARE PAYING your MONEY TO. ANAMBRA COLLECTS N1200 ANNUALY AS DEVELOPMENT AND STALLAGE FEE. again, ANAMBRA IS NOT THE STATE WITH THE high number of BANKS AFTER LAGOS. MAKE A PROPER RESEARCH. RIVERS STATE, FCT, KADUNA etc are in this cadre. mister man with wrong figure.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15924:ten-states-host-63-percent-of-all-bank-branches-in-nigeria&catid=171:national&Itemid=617

digest and be sober

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Did Not Ban Export Of Nigeria’s Agric Products – EU / Sheriff Is Working For The Enemies Of Our Party – PDP / Asset Declaration: Fashola, Adeosun, Amaechi, 16 Others Yet To Fully Comply; CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.