Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi (7674 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2012
so are u people saying T.A ORJI(SLOW POKE) IS BETTER THAN PETER OBI?
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by ak47mann(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2012
anybody that says that peter obi is not working for anambra state is a lair,in nnewi my village well now a city and japan of Africa, this is the video of roads done by peter obi in nnewi alone..
the roads was constructed 2007
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151444521115263

part 2

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151443178100263
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by ak47mann(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2012
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by ak47mann(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
for people that want to see what obi has been doing in anambra state when it comes to roads cool
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by N3TRAL: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by N3TRAL: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
No be today Dem dey call am Adaobi grin
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by dustmalik: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
This thread is eye opening. Yet the same people that cursed and insulted Obi, are the same people praising him today, and want us to vote for him.
I have never seen this level of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
dustmalik:
This thread is eye opening. Yet the same people that cursed and insulted Obi, are the same people praising him today, and want us to vote for him.
Pa Obi is like that unstable man who looks into the mirror and suddenly forgets how he looks,quoting the book of James in the Holy Bible. So much disparity between his words and the truth.smh

Below is another shocking lamba he gave APGA then.

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by N3TRAL: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi is a common criminal. He lies without restraint.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by femianski: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jesus Christ!! Chai grin
So virtually everything I heard about Obi governance; church discrimination, owing pension, investing government money in private business is true. I thought it was just mere political propaganda all these while grin grin
And no be today dem day call am boy-girl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by N3TRAL: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
femianski:
Jesus Christ!! Chai grin
So virtually everything I heard about Obi governance; church discrimination, owing pension, investing government money in private business is true. I thought it was just mere political propaganda all these while grin grin

Bro, check the link in my signature.

Peter Obi was disaster. That's why we do not want him near Aso Rock.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by TechW: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2022
femianski:
Jesus Christ!! Chai grin
You are reading comments made during election period, so, tomorrow, you will be quoting all these lies on NL?
those are political jobbers just like urchins.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Igboid: 12:43am On Oct 20, 2022
merteeny:
But truly, OBIageri is a combobulated Governor. He is so primitive, egocentric and selfish dat he visited my school and could only offer N50,000 for the SUG gouernors to share. We no go even vote am. Make h'm go rest.

Obi no dey give shishi tey try.
No be today.

Imagine Useless SUG people looking for governor to give them millions from public coffers.
You can imagine the audacity.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by femisplash: 1:57am On Oct 20, 2022
I'm just seeing this thread for the very first time. Almost all the threads I have read of Obi from the past were cursing and insulting him being a failed Governor. Different threads, same expressions of disappointment.
Sadly, these are same people packaging the fraud as a Messiah, bunch of hypocritical retards.
You'd never see them on such a thread revisiting his failed pasts. Today, they are screaming Obidient at the top of their throats. How dare you launder the image of a man you knew was a complete failure over a decade ago as the best Presidential candidate in 2022. Wicked beings screaming Obidient for nothing beyond tribal sentiments.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by pquaver(m): 2:44am On Oct 20, 2022
kokoA:
And so what? How dat one take concern us?

It means he lacks integrity and cannot be trusted.. It means he is flippant
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Ttalk: 2:56am On Oct 20, 2022
This is an eye opener that Obi is a disaster when it comes to governance
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Throwback: 3:01am On Oct 20, 2022
MrGlobe:
LMAOOO.. As if this is news. This manwoman will not win an election in his local govt today. He should go and eat up all the Anambra money he stocked up in his bank Fidelity in the name of 'saving Anambra money' and his sabmiller scam. He met a state with potential and is leaving it so backwards. Look at awka the capital, no facelift, no dualized or good roads, nothing, onitsha nothing, nnewi nothing... Just talk. Btw, did I hear he was one of the contenders for igbo leader? I will gladly renounce my igbo heritage if its true. He can retire and remembered as the worst, rigger and selfish governor in the history of Anambra State. A shame to his people. All igbo people wish he will retire now. Peace

Soludo 2014, the only hope for Anambra

Imagine this same useless Peter Obi is now the last hope of Nigeria?

Tribalism no good ooo.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Throwback: 3:05am On Oct 20, 2022
femianski:
Jesus Christ!! Chai grin

It was Atiku that rescued his political career by making him his running mate.

The 1st time I heard from an Igbo colleague that Peter Obi gave a very inspiring speech/lecture at The Platform some years ago, I replied him that this same Obi was a Governor for 8yrs, without anything worthwhile achieved.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Abdu81: 3:12am On Oct 20, 2022
jidsoon:
Anambra State Governor Peter Obi has said he will not run for elective public office or hold any political office after his tenure as governor in 2014.

In a statement in Awka on Monday, the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media and Publicity, Mr. Valentine Obienyem, said Obi would retire to his family and private life after completing his tenure.

Obienyem, who was reacting to reports that Obi was having issues with his Imo State counterpart, Chief Rochas Okorocha, said the governor had a passion to serve his people faithfully.

The report said the National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Chief Victor Umeh, had declared that Okorocha would replace the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu as the leader of Igbo, instead of Obi, many had suggested for the role.

Obi has also been linked with an aspiration to run as Vice-President in 2015 after his tenure.

“The governor himself has said it for the umpteenth time that after serving the people of the state that he would not go for any other political job, senate, ministerial appointment or any other,” Obienyem said.

He insisted that Obi and Okorcha were not at loggerheads, saying the reports of their brawling were unfounded.

He called on the media to reject one-sided stories and ensure that the views of all sides to a story were reflected in the interest of objectivity.

Obienyem said, “I am sure if the writer of that story had contacted either of the governors’ aides, they would have got the right position, except he was clearly out for mischief.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-wont-run-for-public-office-again-obi/

Liar the link you added is broken or have been removed.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Abdu81: 3:18am On Oct 20, 2022
dustmalik:

This thread is about all obi achievement as governor if you are not a paid jobber go through.
https://www.nairaland.com/7233435/peter-obi-achievements-anambra-state#114831368
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Abdu81: 3:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Throwback:

The 1st time I heard from an Igbo colleague that Peter Obi gave a very inspiring speech/lecture at The Platform some years ago, I replied him that this same Obi was a Governor for 8yrs, without anything worthwhile achieved.

This thread is about obi's achievements as a governor, open your eyes on this too.
https://www.nairaland.com/7233435/peter-obi-achievements-anambra-state#114831368
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Abdu81: 3:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Throwback:

Imagine this same useless Peter Obi is now the last hope of Nigeria?

Tribalism no good ooo.

This is a thread for obi's achievements as governor, close your stupid mouth,

Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Abdu81: 3:24am On Oct 20, 2022
ak47mann:
for people that want to see what obi has been doing in anambra state when it comes to roads cool

This is the link https://www.nairaland.com/7233435/peter-obi-achievements-anambra-state#114831368
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Abdu81: 3:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Throwback:

So atiku made him the best governor?

All his achievements as governor here
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Abdu81: 3:29am On Oct 20, 2022
All this tinubu demons you can't bring obi down no matter the amount you are paid.

For those who are interested, here are all obi's achievements as
governor Anambra state. https://www.nairaland.com/7233435/peter-obi-achievements-anambra-state#114831368 Anambra state.
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by stocktaker: 3:48am On Oct 20, 2022
deshclones:
niggah should go and sit on hot stove for all i care...

rubbish woman sounding guy..messing up my beloved state..6yrs plus and awka is still looking like some local govt hqters...water corporation has been redundant for years,no new roads in awka..only dualised road (zik avenue) was built by ngige..refuse littered roads,onitsha and nnewi (two cash cows)left unattended..i can go on for days...infact nothing works...
chai obi scammer
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by femianski: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Abdu81:
All this tinubu demons you can't bring obi down no matter the amount you are paid.

For those who are interested, here are all obi's achievements as
governor Anambra state. https://www.nairaland.com/7233435/peter-obi-achievements-anambra-state#114831368 Anambra state.
So it was those Tinubu urchins that posted all those complaints of Obi poor performance as a governor as far back as 2012?
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by Abdu81: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
femianski:

So it was those Tinubu urchins that posted all those complaints of Obi poor performance as a governor as far back as 2012?

Comment on the video, even God have enemies, why won't obi have?
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by donbrowser(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
deshclones:
niggah should go and sit on hot stove for all i care...

rubbish woman sounding guy..messing up my beloved state..6yrs plus and awka is still looking like some local govt hqters...water corporation has been redundant for years,no new roads in awka..only dualised road (zik avenue) was built by ngige..refuse littered roads,onitsha and nnewi (two cash cows)left unattended..i can go on for days...infact nothing works...

grin grin
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by donbrowser(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
chinakobo:
I believe he should be satisfied after running his private business with our money which he will comfortably put back in our coffers before he vacates. He should understand we are not stupid people, we know all his game plan. Lets wait and see how he will pull through the whole thing. Imagine Awka the state capital is still a village. No government development there. No water, many untarred roads (not broken tarred roads) i mean earth roads, afterwards he will tell us that he left N50 billion in the coffers. God is watching!

grin grin
Re: I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi by donbrowser(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nonybb:
it is because u hv been scammed on the real situation through the media. They gave everythng u eated and it was a damn delicious food. Peter obi is a real joke compares to ngige. I use to argue with my mum that peter obi is better but now i hv seen the truth. Come to anambra state and see a messed up place, nothing works, ppl are government of there own providing electricity(i pass my neighbour,GEN), water(borehole & pure water), road(sand filled eroded road and potholes) to themselves while the governor leaves them which is the generality to there peril. Awka is the worst capital in the whole world and peter dont seems to be bothered and quite happy with it. No need to contest election again lol its a success story and shows the magnitude of the loot! OUR CAFFE IS WELL LOOTED

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests FAAN Official With N218m At MMA, Lagos / Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos / Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.