Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (12172 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
@OP: Hmmm, well there's only one person on Nairaland who knows my actual age and I know for sure that she'll never tell anyone but anyway, I lost my virginity after I graduated from high school. Hehehe, that's why I always say that I was legally an adult by the time I lost my virginity. I can't really say whether or not it was worth it but I did love it!
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:

I take it you've flogged some sense into your mother for raising you an Idi[i]o[/i]t! What tha fcck was she thinking? undecided

For the records, you started the name calling, and imma end it. St[i]u[/i]pid boy with "goatish" tendencies. . .
class C unfortunate lebanese wannabe g[b]a[/b]y lord, you should be seeking refuge at the horn of this continent. Hope you know that the punishment for offenders is a minimum of 11yrs in jail with hard labour

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by queensmith: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
i was in college, damn was that a mistake! mshewing just thinking about it! lol
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: Hmmm, well there's only one person on Nairaland who knows my actual age and I know for sure that she'll never tell anyone but anyway, I lost my virginity after I graduated from high school. Hehehe, that's why I always say that I was legally an adult by the time I lost my virginity.
I already know
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2012
dabrake: class C unfortunate lebanese wannabe g[b]a[/b]y lord, you should be seeking refuge at the horn of this continent. Hope you know that the punishment for offenders is a minimum of 11yrs in jail with hard labour
Your father is the lebanese wannabe gay lord for you to have such info. . . And i hope you have provided him with the emboldened information. . . You don't wanna grow up without a father, now do you? Your mum has fccked you up enough! Idiots!
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
ibrews: God purnish you..you this low life asshole....go get a life,fucking albino gay.......NICOMPOOL
God has punished you already. . . What could be more worse? You can't even spell. So what would you know about life, or having one? It's NINCOMPOOP, you idi[i]o[/i]t!
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:

God has punished you already. . . What could be more worse? You can't even spell. So what would you know about life, or having one? It's NINCOMPOOP, you idi[i]o[/i]t!
Albino gayy!

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:

Your father is the lebanese wannabe gay lord for you to have such info. . . And i hope you have provided him with the emboldened information. . . You don't wanna grow up without a father, now do you? Your mum has fccked you up enough! Idiots!
Classifying you among the g[b]a[/b]ys is a priviledge. At least they have blood(dark brown colour) unlike you who was deposited with 7litres of Yoruba in your system. You should be grateful to God almighty that I'm trying to grant you breakthrough from the curses your flesh eating ngwa people placed on you during birth
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dany191(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ pathetic...who gives a Bleep.i hope you all are having fun unloading your private life on the INTERNET.GROW UP
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dany191(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
I love this Stroking maybe we should start a trend for yabbing i believe that would make sense...what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
dany191: S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ pathetic...who gives a Bleep.i hope you all are having fun unloading your private life on the INTERNET.GROW UP
my guy, it wouldn't be a bad deal if you gather data from this forum, test a scientific/statistical hypothesis making the null hypothesis "nigerians loose their virginity before they clock 25?" We will gather more data for you. At least, 30 data will be good for you to begin 'cause you will have a large population size. Beleive me, it would keep you busy for at least 10 minutes.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2012
dabrake: Classifying you among the g[b]a[/b]ys is a priviledge. At least they have blood(dark brown colour) unlike you who was deposited with 7litres of Yoruba in your system. You should be grateful to God almighty that I'm trying to grant you breakthrough from the curses your flesh eating ngwa people placed on you during birth
Nah It's only a privilege to your father. If you really love him, help him out. Yoruba is in his system, so blame that for his erratic tendencies. . . Fcck you, fcck your grant for a break thru. Slap yourself for thinking of a breakthrough for another, when your dumb "roots" are screaming for a breakthrough. grin St[i]u[/i]pid boy! . . . Grant a breakthrough to your father, and one to your mother. Cursed they are, for having an idi[i]o[/i]t for a son, and then, deal with your half past/quarter after 4 eyes first . . . Idi[i]o[/i]t!
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:

Nah It's only a privilege to your father. If you really love him, help him out. Yoruba is in his system, so blame that for his erratic tendencies. . . Fcck you, fcck your grant for a break thru. Slap yourself for thinking of a breakthrough for another, when your dumb "roots" are screaming for a breakthrough. grin St[i]u[/i]pid boy! . . . Grant a breakthrough to your father, and one to your mother. Cursed they are, for having an idi[i]o[/i]t for a son, and then, deal with your half past/quarter after 4 eyes first . . . Idi[i]o[/i]t!
half past 4 eyes? That must be your N200.00 father. How about you attending pastor chris' healing school so as for him to uninstall the tested-and-trusted-mast[b]urba[/b]ting-machine your ngwa people condemned your destiny to? At least, you will be fit to be grouped in the set of humans. Lest I forget, I hope you are preparing for next year utme exams? I beleive you are aware JAMB will begin granting albinos priviledge to sit for utme from next year.

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2012
I fink am certainly getting older dan d kinda responses pple give to threads.. Use to enjoy dem in da past, but dey now sound so Juvenile...

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2012
Ijogz K: I fink am certainly getting older dan d kinda responses pple give to threads.. Use to enjoy dem in da past, but dey now sound so Juvenile...
hit the nail on the head guy.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 12:03am On Mar 30, 2012
dabrake: half past 4 eyes? That must be your N200.00 father. How about you attending pastor chris' healing school so as for him to uninstall the tested-and-trusted-mast[b]urba[/b]ting-machine your ngwa people condemned your destiny to? At least, you will be fit to be grouped in the set of humans. Lest I forget, I hope you are preparing for next year utme exams? I beleive you are aware JAMB will begin granting albinos priviledge to sit for utme from next year.
Your father should be shot! grin What incoherency. Which ngwa people? Do you believe everything you read on NL? Unlike you, NONE of my info on NL is real! grin grin grin grin

You are a fool! If JAMB is granting them privilege, Good luck to them. So, how does that make your father less gay, or your Mum, for raising an idi[i]o[/i]t for a son?

The half past 4 eyes you inherited from your mother of course. . . grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

Your father should be shot! grin What incoherency. Which ngwa people? Do you believe everything you read on NL? Unlike you, NONE of my info on NL is real! grin grin grin grin

You are a fool! If JAMB is granting them privilege, Good luck to them. So, how does that make your father less gay, or your Mum, for raising an idi[i]o[/i]t for a son?

The half past 4 eyes you inherited from your mother of course. . . grin
mr-heineken-gulping-alligator-skinned-tom-cruise, it will do the next generation a lot of good if you marry a virgin. Your mum (dis)honoured you preety much. Allowing many men father a necrophile was really a thumbs down to say the least but there is still hope for this m.as.tu.rb.at.in.g gadget. Why not try injecting yourself with 12mol of hydrogen cyanide? Believe me, it will correct a lot of anomalities in your body system because the fortran77 programmers did a mediocre job on you. It is the greatest negligence in the IT world if a programmer's software is being installed without it being debugged. grin grin grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 12:34am On Mar 30, 2012
dabrake: mr-heineken-gulping-alligator-skinned-tom-cruise, it will do the next generation a lot of good if you marry a virgin. Your mum (dis)honoured you preety much. Allowing many men father a necrophile was really a thumbs down to say the least but there is still hope for this m.as.tu.rb.at.in.g gadget. Why not try injecting yourself with 12mol of hydrogen cyanide? Believe me, it will correct a lot of [b]anomalities in your body system because the fortran77 programmers did a mediocre job on you.[/b] It is the greatest negligence in the IT world if a programmer's software is being installed without it being debugged. grin grin grin
Your father did that? grin Did it work? grin Why is he so gay? I heard he was sacked after being caught by security cameras. . . Wanking! grin

You fool. There is nothing like anomalities. . . It's anomalies! grin I know you are dumb, just quit proving me right! grin

Fcck the programmer that programmed your mom. For without her, there wouldn't be a dumb arse idiot as yourself. Imagine fortran on a woman. . . Why she no go misbehave? grin grin grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by flairlady(f): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2012
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by coogar: 12:40am On Mar 30, 2012
flairlady: i wil lose mine wen i get married

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

Your father did that? grin Did it work? grin Why is he so gay? I heard he was sacked after being caught by security cameras. . . Wanking! grin

You fool. There is nothing like anomalities. . . It's anomalies! grin I know you are dumb, just quit proving me right! grin

Fcck the programmer that programmed your mom. For without her, there wouldn't be a dumb arse idiot as yourself. Imagine fortran on a woman. . . Why she no go misbehave? grin grin grin
Please do me a favour. Try activating you cow s[b]hit[/b]t designed brain. It can, in the nearest future, save your intellectual dwarfism from being exposed. Now go and study for your jamb exams. At least, you are sure of a 30 in the UOE. I know it's hard for you to assimilate but you just have to try but should you find it difficult, I can always be of help. Creating a serial port that will enable an easy pluggin of a minimum of a 2gb flashdrive/memory card into the head of a workshop experiment constructed by an amateur apprentice is a 3min job for me. I'm just trying to help you as you know your dull-brain, down-turned in a sinistral orthogonal direction is no fault of d.brake. One more thing, tell idowuogbo to clean you up. You look like sh11t
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 12:58am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: I already know

lol, you wish! What do you even know about me losing my virginity? lol did I lose it to you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 12:58am On Mar 30, 2012
dabrake: Please do me a favour. Try activating you cow s[b]hit[/b]t designed brain. It can, in the nearest future, save your intellectual dwarfism from being exposed. Now go and study for your jamb exams. At least, you are sure of a 30 in the UOE. I know it's hard for you to assimilate but you just have to try but should you find it difficult, I can always be of help. Creating a serial port that will enable an easy pluggin of a minimum of a 2gb flashdrive/memory card into the head of a workshop experiment constructed by an amateur apprentice is a 3min job for me. I'm just trying to help you as you know your dull-brain, down-turned in a sinistral orthogonal direction is no fault of d.brake. One more thing, tell idowuogbo to clean you up. You look like sh11t
Help your mother. . . And support the ministry of your father. Obfuscated half blind bat! Why are you such an idi[i]o[/i]t? Why? grin Help those that really need you!

See the rubbish you are spewing. . . Flash drive and all the blah! At least you spelled correctly this time. . . Apart from pluggin grin

Your intellect is only as tall as my smallest shoe, so shut tha hell up! Fool! grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by slimyem: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2012
things have happened on this thread...
Damn! cheesy
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by coogar: 1:06am On Mar 30, 2012
slimyem: things have happened on this thread...
Damn! cheesy

slimyem??
did you travel out of the planet?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 1:09am On Mar 30, 2012
slimyem: things have happened on this thread...
Damn! cheesy
The dumb thread has lost it's virginity. . . cheesy
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 1:13am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

Help your mother. . . And support the ministry of your father. Obfuscated half blind bat! Why are you such an idi[i]o[/i]t? Why? grin Help those that really need you!

See the rubbish you are spewing. . . Flash drive and all the blah! At least you spelled correctly this time. . . Apart from pluggin grin

Your intellect is only as tall as my smallest shoe, so shut tha hell up! Fool! grin
trying to adapt to the steep curve learning process is an obvious disadvantage but refusing positive change is totally brainless. Don't you want a life of self worth? Of value? I do not need to remind you that if any ritualist, as at now, decide using your head for money ritual, it will produced series of seventeen naira notes with jay bee's face on it. Lest I forgot, you are a shoeless olumba boy. So you comparing yourself to me is like bola ahmed tinubu challenging usain bolt to a 100m dash. You should compare your intellect with that of a baby presently in an incubator. The only way you can attempt my level is if I was the one who donated some sperms to your mum for a test tube baby invitrofertilization.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 1:14am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

The dumb thread has lost it's virginity. . . cheesy

lmao yes it did grin grin grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 1:19am On Mar 30, 2012
dabrake: trying to adapt to the steep curve learning process is an obvious disadvantage but refusing positive change is totally brainless. Don't you want a life of self worth? Of value? I do not need to remind you that if any ritualist, as at now, decide using your head for money ritual, it will produced series of seventeen naira notes with jay bee's face on it. Lest I forgot, you are a shoeless olumba boy. So you comparing yourself to me is like bola ahmed tinubu challenging usain bolt to a 100m dash. You should compare your intellect with that of a baby presently in an incubator. The only way you can attempt my level is if I was the one who donated some sperms to your mum for a test tube baby invitrofertilization.
Your father? grin grin grin What a history. . . But i don't want to know how fccked up he is. . . cheesy
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by coogar: 1:22am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

Your father? grin grin grin What a history. . . But i don't want to know how fccked up he is. . . cheesy

sexkillz, shut up and go to bed.
the thread lost it's virginity because of your uncanny ability to criticize posters of what you are guilty of.
una nor dey tire with this back n forth disses?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 1:22am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lmao yes it did grin grin grin
There's a problem though. . . Is the thread male or female? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) / 6 Best Sex Position For Nigerian Girls/ladies / [album Download.] Migos Culture II Full 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.