Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (12160 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 2:11am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lol, you wish! What do you even know about me losing my virginity? lol did I lose it to you? grin grin grin grin
ur surprised? Will start by telling u ur age. As for ur virginity, u already know * clears throat* smiley
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 2:14am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: ur surprised? Will start by telling u ur age. As for ur virginity, u already know * clears throat* smiley

Oya, tell me my age since apparently you seem to be a psychic smiley
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Oluwashaeyii: 2:19am On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex: I'm a virgin cry cry cry cry cry cry
I'm a virgin too oh! And truss me there aint nothing wrong with that! smiley
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 2:30am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Oya, tell me my age since apparently you seem to be a psychic smiley
wait a minute, u doubting me? I will say oo! wink
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dany191(m): 3:44am On Mar 30, 2012
slimyem: things have happened on this thread...
Damn! cheesy
you don miss
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by brainchild78(m): 4:18am On Mar 30, 2012
;Dyep! n lux soap n my friend 'palm'ella were responsible...hahaha...lol cheesy
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by pendo89(f): 6:16am On Mar 30, 2012
Ijogz K: I fink am certainly getting older dan d kinda responses pple give to threads.. Use to enjoy dem in da past, but dey now sound so Juvenile...
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: wait a minute, u doubting me? I will say oo! wink

Yes, I'm doubting you. When did you toothpick come near my vajayjay? grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, I'm doubting you. When did you toothpick come near my vajayjay? grin
shocked Huh? U calling my 14inches toothpick? Ok! I'll tell you when i come over tonight for round 2.
Please keep ur bedroom window open o! For easy entrance. wink
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2012
I was 14, in Ss1.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: shocked Huh? U calling my 14inches toothpick? Ok! I'll tell you when i come over tonight for round 2.
Please keep ur bedroom window open o! For easy entrance. wink

Keep what open? Abeg, make you commot. Seems like you have me confused for house were bingo dey live grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Chimezie198(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Keep what open? Abeg, make you commot. Seems like you have me confused for house were bingo dey live grin
sad sad
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by InkedNerd(f): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2012
Chimezie198: sad sad

Ogini?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by skydeep(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2012
Oluwashaeyii: I'm a virgin too oh! And truss me there aint nothing wrong with that! smiley
u should be dear. You are still a kid tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Erotic Entrance Of A Church In The United States (PHOTOS) / Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.