Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (9547 Views)

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
shymmex:

How do you mean?

Only because something similar happened to me, like years ago, when i was much younger!!!!

Had this guy, who adored me and i adored him too, he was very poetic, loved his grammer die!! loved the way he talked, smiled, whispered, very assertive and would look into your eyes like there was no tomorrow, infact i was loving....i was in the pure bliss of love, we would write each other letters and poems, his love inspired me, i guess my only inspiration so far was from him and i guess it ended with him too.

Then everything started when i got an admission into the university, infact, the problem was not really from me, it was from him, i would go to school and come back and i was hearing stories of him asking the ladies in our area out,especially my close friend who was going "gaga" for him, did not know how true that was, knowing me my jealous type, and for the fact i turned so many guys down, the guy knew how much the competition was on me, he was the least in terms of appearance and acheivement, but he was the best, the man that owned my heart.

So i ended the relationship, we both still talked, the feelings was there, but i was already ''gone'', then came distance, and now the gulf is so far apart, that nothing can ever bring us close physically,though we are still firends, but i will not lie to you, when i say, our hearts still belong to eachother. Just because you are no longer in the relationship does not mean '' true love'' does not exist.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Stesibelle17(f): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
I Believe In Love. True Love Exists.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
Only parental love are real and true. Btches love are conditional no matter how much she try covering it up. I get some much love from my fam n friends that I ain't expecting much from any chicks. Who cares if you love me as long as you're hot, bangs me whenever and anytime i want it

Apart from kids women should be just sex subject.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2012
Stesibelle17: I Believe In Love. True Love Exists.

Why do you always pose funny in your pics? Can we get a full view of what you look like? grin
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
mckutie:
lol! I dont think you want that.

But truly! Dont give up on love yet.
I have never fallen in love but i hope and want to be in love someday!
Pls know that it does not always work out the way we want it to be,but i believe is a good thing to be in love!

wink wink lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
ronkebp:

Only because something similar happened to me, like years ago, when i was much younger!!!!

Had this guy, who adored me and i adored him too, he was very poetic, loved his grammer die!! loved the way he talked, smiled, whispered, very assertive and would look into your eyes like there was no tomorrow, infact i was loving....i was in the pure bliss of love, we would write each other letters and poems, his love inspired me, i guess my only inspiration so far was from him and i guess it ended with him too.

Then everything started when i got an admission into the university, infact, the problem was not really from me, it was from him, i would go to school and come back and i was hearing stories of him asking the ladies in our area out,especially my close friend who was going "gaga" for him, did not know how true that was, knowing me my jealous type, and for the fact i turned so many guys down, the guy knew how much the competition was on me, he was the least in terms of appearance and acheivement, but he was the best, the man that owned my heart.

So i ended the relationship, we both still talked, the feelings was there, but i was already ''gone'', then came distance, and now the gulf is so far apart, that nothing can ever bring us close physically,though we are still firends, but i will not lie to you, when i say, our hearts still belong to eachother. Just because you are no longer in the relationship does not mean '' true love'' does not exist.

I don't think you guys are still connected, you just can't seem to let go. You will be surprised if and when you meet him again - and find out you don't have feelings for him any more.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
REALITY101: Only parental love are real and true. Btches love are conditional no matter how much she try covering it up. I get some much love from my fam n friends that I ain't expecting much from any chicks. Who cares if you love me as long as you're hot, bangs me whenever and anytime i want it

Apart from kids women should be just sex subject.

Really??
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
ronkebp:

Really??

Yes Really
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
shymmex:

I don't think you guys are still connected, you just can't seem to let go. You will be surprised if and when you meet him again - and find out you don't have feelings for him any more.

My dear, i thought soo until......(this is a public forum can't go into details), we never spoke for a longtime, and i did not really care about him again, but he was just that special person, funny enough, out of all the guys i had dated and subsequently fallen for, it had to be him? common now, the others are gone for good, he is married now, i am married too, and we both care for our families deeply, but what has been happening to him, happened to me too, it is like, we have this life that we share not physically but through our hearts of hearts, it is only him that understands,and i am the only one that understands. it is just the way it is, can't be explained.smiley smiley
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Yes Really

OK!!!!
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
ronkebp:

My dear, i thought soo until......(this is a public forum can't go into details), we never spoke for a longtime, and i did not really care about him again, but he was just that special person, funny enough, out of all the guys i had dated and subsequently fallen for, it had to be him? common now, the others are gone for good, he is married now, i am married too, and we both care for our families deeply, but what has been happening to him, happened to me too, it is like, we have this life that we share not physically but through our hearts of hearts, it is only him that understands,and i am the only one that understands. it is just the way it is, can't be explained.smiley smiley

You met again, and you let him bleep you, huh? lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
ronkebp:

OK!!!!

It is always sunny in philadephia ^Yeap
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
shymmex:

You met again, and you let him bleep you, huh? lipsrsealed cheesy

Oh nooooo!!!! we' ve not met in 4 years, we can't do that, we are responsible to others, and we keep it that way, we never had s/e/x during our dating days, was keeping it.... (or so i thought).....smiley smiley, so it is not about the sexual encounter or gain, it is just about what the heart tells!!! you know.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
REALITY101:

It is always sunny in philadephia ^Yeap

Not always, but it is, presently.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
ronkebp:

Not always, but it is, presently.

Lol thats a tv series or whatever.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Lol thats a tv series or whatever.

don't even have an idea, can't remember when i watched tv last. smiley
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2012
ronkebp:

don't even have an idea, can't remember when i watched tv last. smiley

Been showing since 09 i guess. I saw it once n didnt like it. Bikers stuff
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by HighChief4(m): 2:50am On Apr 06, 2012
mckutie: wink

You didnt say anything. Just let me know
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by HighChief4(m): 2:52am On Apr 06, 2012
ronkebp:

Women sef and their ways. You are married and you still nurse such feelings for another man. Trust me you gonna cheat on your husband with him, just a matter of time
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 06, 2012
ronkebp:

na wa o. but i thought you were married? shocked Your poor husband.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 06, 2012
nice write up by shymmex. I'm actually intrigued to note that nairaland isnt filled with airheads alone, there are some intelligent folks here afterall.
Dude true love indeed is real, sorry you just happened to have experienced your first with a woman who didnt know what she wanted. For me i realised long ago that the best way to avoid a broken heart is to play safe, NEVER EVER give your heart 100% to a woman, the day she breaks it you may end up giving up on life.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
High_Chief:

Women sef and their ways. You are married and you still nurse such feelings for another man. Trust me you gonna cheat on your husband with him, just a matter of time

Marraige does not turn you to stone, does it? i love my hubby too much!!!!that i can never! ever!!! cheat on him, i have sacrificed my " emotions" like, years ago, i guess the haunt from the past, is the price i have to pay for the sacrifice, i made. smiley smiley
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
davidylan:

na wa o. but i thought you were married? shocked Your poor husband.

Guys, this is a story about what "true love" is and how it goes on and on and on, even if you live separate lives, it never dies.

It is not about, loving my hubby less or not, or cheating on him. It is about emotions, and trust me, i have mastered that part, like years ago. We are friends (ma-ex and i)that respect each others' home and lives.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by BABE3: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
ronkebp:

ronkebp:

Guys, this is a story about what "true love" is and how it goes on and on and on, even if you live separate lives, it never dies.

It is not about, loving my hubby less or not, or cheating on him. It is about emotions, and trust me, i have mastered that part, like years ago. We are friends (ma-ex and i)that respect each others' home and lives.

That has "WRONG and OKAFOR'S LAW" written all over it.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
BABE!:

That has "WRONG and OKAFOR'S LAW" written all over it.

smiley smiley, what is wrong-okafor's law??
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by KevinII(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
ronkebp:

smiley smiley, what is wrong-okafor's law??
ronke go and stay with your husband and stop following men. haba
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Gideondevic(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] helo my gud ppl! Can any one tell me how to get tru love one ? b/c i believed on site lover
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2012
Kevin_II:
ronke go and stay with your husband and stop following men. haba

Ok......i have heard you Sir!!!!!!!!!!smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by agnesefe: 5:09am On Apr 07, 2012
@op,
Yes, love within the notion of transcendental intimations, inspired by the media and various genre of romance literature, is miragy. At best, in its early moments, it is enabled by the charade of choreographed responses to the interest, raging hormones and pheromones, but it’s non-sustainable, as stress lines would become apparent with time and, will be overtaken by practical demands on complementarity, tolerance or forbearance-not many can survive this hurdle, as was your experience.

It would do well to appreciate that the “love” of oneself, well enough to inspire sufficient bastions in our everyday engagements, should project into the other of our commitment yet reluctance, industry yet indolence and, the nudging reality that every human’s primal motivation- in whatever exercise-is self-preservation, in whatsoever interpretations each may have of it, and takes various forms in the associations we cultivate with each other. Do embrace this reality and be circumspect in the bonds you seek to weave in life.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by dorben: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2012
@ Onegai(f):AM SO GRATEFUL TANX FOR THE ADVICE.MY GOD BLESS U.I THINK IS A GOOD STEP AND I WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT U SAID.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2012
I had to bring this back..

My first thread on NL, and the realist shyte I ever wrote. cool
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hmmm.
This love issue Na wa o.
Now let me tell you MY story.
I attended a secondary school with a boarding house and while I mixed freely I refused to have a girlfriend though I had a few female friends.I just didn't believe in all the drama.
Left that school,spent a few years at home before I got into a university for a diploma.During the time at home I met did cute girl,became friends but that was all for a few years.About 3 hrs after we met though we were separated by my going to school we got to meet again and exchanged numbers.Her first call was for 14 minutes.Everybody in my hostel got to teasing me because I really was just this playful guy with no serious interest in girls.I felt like I had too many issues to bother with another.
Long story short I fell for her.Hard. it was like the movies.probably because I wanted it to be.I wrote poems , called everyday, more or less went freaking crazy.
It seemed like heaven.....
You know what happens now abi?
The inevitable landslide pulling the rug from underneath you.
I'd like to say I took it well but I'd be lying.I mourned like forever.Some of my poems can be read at thetravelerpoems.
Is love real?
It's hard to believe it is but what name should I call that gut wrenching pain that stayed in my heart 4 years after the drama?
I felt so foolish to have given it my all as I'm usually a very logical person but it's hard to regret it when I remember the floating in the clouds dancing to music only you can hear.
I'm a lot more cynical now and would just say it's the chemicals(hormones lol).
Still I can't forget.
I wrote once in a poem 'I kissed the dragon and can still taste the flames' or something to that effect.
Today I'm like this money/business/intellectually minded cynical guy that very fee ppl would ever believe is actually a softie.
That's what happens when young women run you over.
Still I'd be lying if I said I don't think about her endlessly even though I know it can never amount to anything.
Is this love or not?
Who cares? Move on.Next!
Easier said than done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Ur Girl Is Too Demanding, What Do U Do? / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.