Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (9551 Views)

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
switcyndy:

No I aLwayz learn frm pple's mistake. I don't need to get heartbroken to no dat is nt worth it.

Hmmm.. What happened to experience being the best teacher, huh? wink
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
Bombshell77:

Awww c'mon guys. Let's not fight here. People have different experiences so can we at least agree on that? Please? cry

Please, ignore that guy - he's a troll. undecided
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Bombshell77: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex:

Please, ignore that guy - he's a troll. undecided

No name calling. I'm sure we're all adults here. Whether na you dem dey call name or na him dem dey call name. Please? smiley
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex:

Watch what you say about me, bummy arse faggit. You and your sissy bf need to take to love life off this thread - this is about STRAIGHT PEOPLE - not homoerectus. undecided

Word of a sensitive btch who s searching for gf on nl. This nl gaay dude gets pussy you never gonna get for the rest of your dull life in a week. YO NEGRO, NICE TO MEET U
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Bombshell77: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2012
REALITY101:

Word of a sensitive btch who s searching for gf on nl. This nl gaay dude gets pussy you never gonna get for the rest of your dull life in a week. YO NEGRO, NICE TO MEET U

Na wa o! shocked

**runs for cover**
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by switcyndy(f): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex:

Wat happened to wise men learn frm oda pple's mistake
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by switcyndy(f): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex:

And wat happened to wise men learn frm oda pple's mistake. Sometyms u don't need to exprience it to no dat is nt worth d stress and exprience is nt alwayz d best teacher.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2012
REALITY101:

Searching to pum on NL?? Fam, you're a joker, trust me. Pum is nothing to me, I pick them. I don't even need brag to a clown like you because pu.s.s.y is just pu.ss.y - that ish add nothing to my life. I don't run after it, it runs after me in the real world, not NL. If only you knew who you're chatting to - then you would know I'll press all your gash, and let you watch.

You bore me to sleep, get a life!
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2012
switcyndy:

And wat happened to wise men learn frm oda pple's mistake. Sometyms u don't need to exprience it to no dat is nt worth d stress and exprience is nt alwayz d best teacher.

I hear that!
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex:

Searching to pum on NL?? Fam, you're a joker, trust me. Pum is nothing to me, I pick them. I don't even need brag to a clown like you because pu.s.s.y is just pu.ss.y - that ish add nothing to my life. I don't run after it, it runs after me in the real world, not NL. If only you knew who you're chatting to - then you would know I'll press all your gash, and let you watch.

You bore me to sleep, get a life!

Ok love-vendor have fun. . . . Peace out
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Onegai(f): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
Well, I met my ex, 2 weeks later, we started dating and we dated for 4 years. Since then, nothing has worked out. I meet a guy, in 2 weeks if we start dating and in a month, if I tell him I love him (plus I'm a people pleaser, so my actions match), he thinks I'm desperate. What my ex loved about me is what every gut after tells me scares them: my openness. So I start playing my cards right and it works: I get into a relationship. I'm emotional, and brother flees as if demons are chasing him, forgetting how nice I was and that he had issues too. So I'd rather find someone who knows this and is willing to accept me, rather than pretend. That's compatibility. Love is what my ex had for me.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by bittyend(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
obasijoy: @bittyend please don't you insult nigeria girls b/c there are millions of pretty nigeria girls that are better than your sisters! That's if you have one!

Why do guys like you equate being a realist with insult? Ugly is ugly! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by cowgurl: 12:40am On Apr 01, 2012
YES I DO, cos myn was it. We started out as frnds 4 a pretty long wile b4 we became lovers (js lik everi1else I was also scared of hrt break cos 'v bin der b4). D sweetest part of it is, we both luvd d feeling n still do. And who says luv doesn't v it's ups n downs js lik everytin else huh? Lik d sayin goes, nothing gud coms easy but shud dat stop us 4rm believin we won't get something gud?
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 01, 2012
cowgurl: YES I DO, cos myn was it. We started out as frnds 4 a pretty long wile b4 we became lovers (js lik everi1else I was also scared of hrt break cos 'v bin der b4). D sweetest part of it is, we both luvd d feeling n still do. And who says luv doesn't v it's ups n downs js lik everytin else huh? Lik d sayin goes, nothing gud coms easy but shud dat stop us 4rm believin we won't get something gud?

I'm not saying that, but I like the fact that you guys were good friends for a long time. It seems you guys developed the mutual trust, understanding, and connection with time. If 'love' works for you, good luck. wink
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 01, 2012
Cowgurl are you Texan? Lets hope so if not drop the handle before I sue you
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by razznaija(f): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2012
bittyend: Hope it wasn't with a Nigerian girl? Ugliness don't deserve love. grin

Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by bittyend(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
razznaija:

Ugly biaatch!
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by cowgurl: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2012
REALITY101: Cowgurl are you Texan? Lets hope so if not drop the handle before I sue you
Hahahahahahaha, afta we'l done, u'l b d one bearin d brunt.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by cowgurl: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
shymmex:

I'm not saying that, but I like the fact that you guys were good friends for a long time. It seems you guys developed the mutual trust, understanding, and connection with time. If 'love' works for you, good luck. wink
Merci!
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by chizzy86(f): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2012
Na wao. This whole exchange is childish o. Just let it go.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 02, 2012
cowgurl: Hahahahahahaha, afta we'l done, u'l b d one bearin d brunt.

How and why? Do you know how to ride on em bulls?
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by cowgurl: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
REALITY101:

How and why? Do you know how to ride on em bulls?
was referin 2 ur suing statement...yeah, but on milder n smaller ones.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
cowgurl: was referin 2 ur suing statement...yeah, but on milder n smaller ones.

Oh lol. Hmm so you're Texan? Went to Rodeo?
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by cowgurl: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2012
Nada, its indoors 4 moi. N btw, am an adopted texan.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
it dont matter how many people break my heart.but yahh i believe in true love and being true to yourself and your chosen life partner. for the pains of heartbreaks i dont mind, i just want to live my life full, love the best way i could and then die.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Romeo3(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
Yes i believe in true love.

Though life may throw us sad experiences that could leave us heartbroken, that's not a yardstick to conclude that true love doesn't exist. Look at matters from a different angle, ask yourself questions pertaining to why your heart was broken, and learn from it. You will never find nor understand what love stands for, if you have the perception that love does not exist. With the negative mindset most people have towards love, they would not recognize true love even if it's staring at them straight in the eye. . . You cannot claim to be looking for something you are not willing to receive when you eventually find it.

I have been heartbroken severally by people i thought loved me, but on a closer look, i realized that their own definition of love, was different from mine. I will not allow their negativity to influence or disrupt my positivity. Things happen for a reason. When they happen negatively, i dust myself up, raise my head up, and look up into the future. Better days ahead. A bright and positive outlook has never failed me.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
Its like asking if i believe in Santa Claus. I believe in true love just as much as i believe in Santa Claus.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Koolking(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
True love does not exist as an element but as a feeling we nurse and nurture over time. For the fact that it does not work for everybody means it does not exist in entirety.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by HighChief4(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2012
True love? I dont believe in what I dont understand, cos love to me is a feeling one dont and cant understand, so I rather leave it for women.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Koolking(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2012
If it does exist why do people fall out of the same love they fell in?
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by farggie(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
How do one manage a long distance relationship,especially when ‎​Ɣ☺ΰr fiancée travel out abroad for a course that will last for one yea®. Within that period what are the things we both need to do keep the relationship.Pls i need mature A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ genuine advise
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by emsquare(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
Emmerlee: Ok.. ok..
Make sure not to 'fall in love' again when another 'special' girl blow you off your feet tomorrow. Hehehe!
PS: NEVER, Ever stalk a girl! Don't!!

LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting / Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session. / Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.