Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic (18844 Views)

I Love My Husband, But Here's Why I Want To Cheat / My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by AmakaG29(f): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
A. Try speaking up about your needs
B. Try demonstrating or being more aggressive
C. Try lessening the frequency until there is an increase in intimacy
D. If you don't have a religious objection, find "movies" to watch together and learn from
E. Seek marital counseling (certainly not my first choice)
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Thereishel: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
I WONDER HOW CAN ALL OF YOU BELEIVE THIS STORY? Bleep HER 7-8 TIMES THE DAY SHE BORN HER BABY! HAVE SEX WITH HER 7/8 TIMES DAILY! ALL ARE LIES, INFACT THE WOMAN IS A SERIAL LIAR; DON'T TRUST HER.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by temmym4(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
ronkebp: tOO BAD!!!!!! A man that cannot kiss??!!!!! oh no!!!!! can't survive there, he can't roborebe?? am sure not even ***snail** haba, so what is sexy about him then?

I WONDER O "grin
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
Thereishel: I WONDER HOW CAN ALL OF YOU BELEIVE THIS STORY? Bleep HER 7-8 TIMES THE DAY SHE BORN HER BABY! HAVE SEX WITH HER 7/8 TIMES DAILY! ALL ARE LIES, INFACT THE WOMAN IS A SERIAL LIAR; DON'T TRUST HER.

why should this be a lie? is fukcing 7/8 times a night something impossible to do, simply because YOU cant?! some men are fukcing like rabbits, uff and puff for 2mins and then cuum, so these men could surely fukc 7/8 times a night. now if the guy is a stallion and fukcs for 45mins to an hour straight (7/8times a night) THEN you should start to worry! lol
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by alowobaba(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
God forgive me,dere is 90% assurance dat dis woman like sex Dan d man ask me y? something is telling me dat at d beginning of d relationship d man hardly touch dis lady since his d shy type bt base on d pressure or kinda talks she use to talk at home make him change to satisfied her emotional, u can't imagine a woman dat has high libido n d man want to satisfied her( NT referring to d poster o), will ve tym for kissing touching n d likes wen he is tired.( d husband ). madam pls mind d kind jokes u tell ur husband at home, e luv u n e can't kill u ,his trying NT to loss u..appreciate his effort bt talk sense to him maturely ..
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by joshfash(m): 4:17am On Apr 06, 2012
choncholot: he nids treatment for sex addiction!haba d day you gave birth?both of u r crazy.if u like allow am carry hin mojo take kill u,na ur pickin go suffer. I gave birth 3 months ago,n till nw i no let my husband near me!my newborn needs me,any mojo can go to hell for all i care.shebi e don do d work wey i send am make e do?abi? Mshwwwwwwww. Some women sef too like prick,na food?

So u only have s3x because you want children!
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 06, 2012
Zilja: @OP I hate to say this but you seem to be lacing in that field as too.
You didn't mention how long u've been married but making babies is a no brainer. If he has no respect for the women
who just gave birth to his kid before asking for a pice of a$$, he could care less about how you feel when you tell him how you feel.

Somethin is wrong with this picture. You have let it go way to long.

Good luck to showing an "old dog new tricks" NO POINT INTENDED

cheesy cheesy I'm sure you meant "no pun intended"... but if indeed you meant to say you had no intention of conveying a coherent thought process, then that was definitely a long-winded way of saying so.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Killcabal(m): 5:00am On Apr 06, 2012
Na waa oooooo,so i no even be man,me wey i dey do 2-3 to my wife, wey she go dey complain, i think say i be baba nee,i dey praise myself i no no say some1 dey wey dey do 10 over 10....woman i hay u ooooo.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 06, 2012
ifemiduro:

The father of my child he is the shy type I do practically do everything for him, he doesn't know how to kiss, no smooching and every other thing. All he knows how to do is sex all day long even the day I gave birth to my baby . Back from hospital and he is on me and at times he will go 7 to 8 times but he is boring to be with but he is handsome and sexy

Hmmm... this is thought provoking... DO NOT THINK ABOUT DIVORCE!!! Pray for him... when next u give birth, tell the doctor what he did the last time so they can keep u in bed for like 7 more days and he will make the payment. Also whenever he is busy doing something VERY important, disturb him with lots and lots of kisses to get him used to it. Whenever the friends and family are around, do same to to him... But really, it is a tough case my dear... Your guy na ENGINE!!!
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by hassymo5(m): 5:41am On Apr 06, 2012
i read all the replies by pple, but one person ask this question and i quote "did u know about his atitute b4 marrying him" or this is just happenin in the marriage now?
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 06, 2012
lol are trying to make pun or what? grin
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by santakris(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2012
@ op, pls sit him down and tell him about ur feelings. Haba
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by starpon1: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2012
Wel my advice 4 u is dat, u shld sit him down tel him how bad u feel abt dat if he is a reasonable man he wil understand. Bt cum oo!! I hpe u dnt have mouth odour? because many at times al dis 9ja babes no dey brush their teeth.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by ABsI1: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2012
ifemiduro: The father of my child he is the shy type I do practically do everything for him, he doesn't know how to kiss, no smooching and every other thing. All he knows how to do is sex all day long even the day I gave birth to my baby . Back from hospital and he is on me and at times he will go 7 to 8 times but he is boring to be with but he is handsome and sexy
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by ABsI1: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2012
Haba.he had u on ur day of delivery?he goes 7-8 times on an average/day.then he must be having u as well during ur monthly period.and if i may ask,how many kids have u had?he's not unromantic,but a Dauda d Sexy Guy.which u confirmed ursell ALA handsome and sexy.enjoy d sex den and stop complaining.may be u should introduce him to MouthAction since it seems u r very experienced in bedmatics
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Leyelyzo: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2012
But madam you too like kondo o, swallowing 7-8 bananas a day? Eni n wa ponmo pade eni n wa ogede...
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by oraclefemi(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2012
you facking biatch, you didnt know before you married him abi or he didnt Bleep you before you married him bi , i mean what tha Bleep is wrong with you biatches these days, i mean youve had children with him and now youre complaining , its either youre crazy or you want traffic on this topic or you wanna intentionally annoy me this morning ! wtf
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by cynthiafred67(f): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2012
shocked :oChoi madam you sef you dey try oh 7-8 times a day? What planet is he from?

Watching romantic movies won't help, in fact i don't think anything can help cos when a man/woman is not romantic he/she is not romantic so just deal with it!!!
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by chijane1(f): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2012
The father of my child he is the shy type I do practically do everything for him, he doesn't know how to kiss, no smooching and every other thing. All he knows how to do is sex all day long even the day I gave birth to my baby . Back from hospital and he is on me and at times he will go 7 to 8 times but he is boring to be with but he is handsome and sexy

My advise to you is initiate a talk with him about ur sex lives.tell him how you love his love making nd other things he does dat u like b4 u add those u wud like him to introduce like, pre-intimacy,kissing, smooching etc... and other things dat give u more pleasures which he dos not give u.better still,u can initiate dem urself during love making and encourage him to do same to u.u wont believe d transformation dat will take place in days or weeks followin ur discussion.there are so many things dat makes a man unromantic like his background and religion affliations,individualism,enviromental influnces among others.there is no man who does not like experimenting with his better half but d problem is ignorance,not havin better knowlege of ds while growing up.u 're very luckin he even likes sex while some can give u all the romance but not enough sex which is even more dangerous and damagin to a relationship.so i wish u d best romance as u help ur guy to take u to places u desire to be in romance.bye..........................
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by toby2(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2012
Babe, if you love him and he loves you too them teach him@op and still do wanna know y you called him THE FATHER OF MY CHILD AND not your HUSBAND
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by hairyman(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2012
a while back i was reading through a topic i came across which stated that Nigerians and the black race generally lack the capacity or chose not to engage in critical and logical thinking. Seeing most of the responses here i am inclined to believe that is true. The abuses from some quarters and the statements from others are quite appalling. If you actually do not have anything sensible to say, then do not post anything at all.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by puppy2k(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2012
MAKE UNA NO MIND THAT YEYE LADY ..I SURE SAY THE GUY GO HOLD ENOUGH BAR WELL WELL NA HIM MAKE SHE SAY HE HANDSOME .SHE NO WAN LEAVE THE BAR LEVEL ..THATS WHY SHE NO DEY FIT TO REJECT BLEEPING ON A BIRTHDAY ...NA WHO BE THE MEAT ..NA WHO BE THE HUNTER
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Sike(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2012
Na Wa oh
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Saraha1(f): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2012
This is serious,just find a way to talk to him am sure he will change for good ,although the change wil be gradual process.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by member479760: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2012
OP - did you wanna say he is not putting head? remember toto water na otapiapia ooo!
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by goldenboi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
MSCHEwWW!!!

Shey u no no before u marry am ni??
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by blackboi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Pleasure + Pain =
orgasm cheesy
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by blackboi(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Pleasure + Pain =
i mean orga.zim grin
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by blackboi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
Kitomania: I think she needs some romantic advice not blame pls, even i wit right kind of woman I go on a good 5-6 rnds a day in romantic styles...! So any one wit good experience let share it so that we can learn 4rm each other...

men like "this one" no dey get correct *ikebe* @ all. U must have a funny tiny thin waist grin no offence
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by oneuniquemind(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Pleasure + Pain =
Pleasure is intrisically gud
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by kazzydude: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
na lie she dey lie jur werey, the man go don thin like snoopDogg be that,
she sef na Dogg if she dey fu*k as she claim,
he is not romantic and u enjoy the fu*k, oga u wan trend and u don trend so f*ck oFF
madam Doggy undecided
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by johnshagb(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2012
Op say something to all these comments nawundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / What Women Really Want In A Man / Advice for Future Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.