Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic (18843 Views)

I Love My Husband, But Here's Why I Want To Cheat / My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by slim14(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2012
[b][/b][/color][color=#006600]This man needs advice, most ladies lyk been toyed wif bfr d sex thing, God help U̶̲̥̅̊ and Your hubby...
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by doctuw(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
Are you guys jobless? How on earth can both of you have the time for 7 rounds of sex daily? plus if he is not romantic and you guys have 7 rounds of sex >>>i'm sure u would have sex for 20 hrs daily if he were to be romantic. Finally, is it a slave and master affair? Giving birth and getting laid the same day is the peak of DISGUST! shocked
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Sweetdoct247(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
It's not possible for your hubby to sleep with u on the same day u gave birth unless he's a psycho. I don't think that part of your story is true.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by greatlee(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin ... Just enjoying the comments all the way as they pour in. Well, as for you the poster, try to communicate deeply with your hubby, let him know the difference between sex and love making. Your situation is really kind of had to live with but i guess you knew quite well how unromantic he was before you married him.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by achukwunet(f): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
Have people talk to him about it. Or if you don't want to bring others into it, talk to him about it.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by sylve11: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
Sweetdoct247: It's not possible for your hubby to sleep with u on the same day u gave birth unless he's a psycho. I don't think that part of your story is true.

omo say what u know, angry angry cool
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by brainchild78(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
is it that your husband is not romantic or is that you do not have effective communication btw yourselves?
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Lexoria: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
Pls people, I believe she meant before the labour started, or water broke or blood started coming out(whichever came first)and not after the birthing proccess cos no woman will be able to stand being rammed into the day she gave birth.

I think the part about 7/8 times per day is xzaggeration too.Well, OP, goodluck next time u get Married
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by obiora1212(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2012
smileyits all aout sharing.... since he is shy, just feel free to teach him what you like...
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Koleman(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
Kai o. Women. Will neva change. Mrs woman, are you living for romance?
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Nayah(f): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
ifemiduro: The father of my child he is the shy type I do practically do everything for him, he doesn't know how to kiss, no smooching and every other thing. All he knows how to do is sex all day long even the day I gave birth to my baby . Back from hospital and he is on me and at times he will go 7 to 8 times but he is boring to be with but he is handsome and sexy

Talk to him, be sexier, prettier means go shopping, hair cut and everything then you'll see desire...will rise wink
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by perfectcrush(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2012
Lol.... I am sure he needs a psychiatrist...... Meetin u immediately after child birth.... Hmmmm...7 to 8 tyms daily.....don't he av anoda work? Is he a full hosehusband Don't he get tired at times wen he comes bak 4rn work Hmmmm... Abi no be blood him dey use Hard to believe story....if na true.. Make u arrange, make dem castrate the animal in human skin.... Nonsense...
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by cindybrown(f): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
u ve been satisfied wit his performance al dis while.Y R U BORED NOW. ABI U GET SOME CONFESSIONS TO MAKE?
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Koleman(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Woman you can't ve it all! Oya teach am na! Are even romantic yourself?? Wait o. How do women seduce men sef?
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by byzchoice(f): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2013
I tink is ur job to change ur man n make him romantic, gettin shy doesn't stop him frm havin sex 247? So y wil it stop him frm kissin n bringin romance in d relationship? Its all bout u pleasin both selves.. Make him learn to bend to ur own terms too..he cnt hav sex wen u bleedin, u cnt please him all d tym, u must stand up to him too (challenge). U kno ur hubby beta u shud learn to wok wiv his weaknesses... (Maybe doin an online counsellin can help u on how to go bout it)
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by mytym(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
ronkebp: tOO BAD!!!!!! A man that cannot kiss??!!!!! oh no!!!!! can't survive there, he can't roborebe?? am sure not even ***snail** haba, so what is sexy about him then?

Lollll...omo yoruba
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by billyG(m): 3:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Yu women are nver satisfy,if he cnt bang na wahala,if he cnt go mo than 2 runds na wahala,if he does it once a wk na wahala,Y cnt yu romance him,stroke him,bossom feed him,such his nipple,suck his kondo,tickle him so that he too tickle u,instaed of bringin him,on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by clarke1: 6:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke, i want to share this testimony on how
this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i
was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a
relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew
friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers
and just wedded last week. So i will advice you to contact her now at
princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you
immediately without stress. Goodluck
if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by clarke1: 6:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke, i want to share this testimony on how
this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i
was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a
relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew
friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers
and just wedded last week. So i will advice you to contact her now at
princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you
immediately without stress. Goodluck
if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Aislily(f): 6:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmm.. Hmmm..
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
ifemiduro:
The father of my child he is the shy type I do practically do everything for him, he doesn't know how to kiss, no smooching and every other thing. All he knows how to do is sex all day long even the day I gave birth to my baby . Back from hospital and he is on me and at times he will go 7 to 8 times but he is boring to be with but he is handsome and sexy

7-8x a day he is a certified sex maniac…tats d maniacs does..they can't b bothered if ur satisfied or not…all they wanna feel is a self gratification...
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by sneak3(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Easy to deal with... Just add Romania to his names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / What Women Really Want In A Man / Advice for Future Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.