Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend (7915 Views)

What Do Girs Want to Hear When a guy is Wooing Them / Why Do Women Get Jealous When A Guy Is Wooing Their Friend? / When A Guy Is Wooing A Shy Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Killz1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: and i know you would turn it the other way round Mind you, i'm not in any form of competition that would warrant defeat. We Nigerians, we fail to tell ourselves the truth. You see the truth for once, you say it. Even if he's not married to her yet, he has every right to yab and embarass his friend not his girl-friend. And as time goes on, the poster has to figure out if his Gf is totally committed to him or not? by bringing up this issue. Charity begins at home. Relationship i believe is the dress rehearsal of marriage. If one partner is not being open in a relationship, the marriage cannot work. Every marriage needs a solid foundation. @OP prepare for the worst. [b]If your GF dumps you over invasion of her privacy, know that she's a cheap s.lut. [/b]Don't bother over spilt milk. Next time you would know who to make friends with and who not to. I humbly rest my case grin
Smh. So, the marriage will not work because his friend wooed her? What are you blabbing about? He has every right to yab and embarrass his friend? WTF? So a solid foundation to you is reacting like a mad man to the slightest provocation? What if 10 different guys woo her on facebook? Guys you've never met from Adam, you mean you'll track them all and embarrass them, making a fool outta yourself in the process? So much for "Intelligence"

So invasion of your girlfriend's privacy is the new cool, and she is a sl[i]u[/i]t if she opposes that move? So many smokers on here. . .
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by jason123: 12:08am On Apr 14, 2012
kunletiwoo: A close friend of mine is wooing my girl friend via Facebook, though he never knew i had access to my girl friend's Facebook account, and the last thing my babe would ever imagine is me logging into her account cos I've never done that before.

On Wednesday I logged onto her account, cos i was less busy in the office, after i had logged on what I saw was my friend's mails telling my babe sweet words, though my babe is yet to give positive answer to all his messages...

Now the both of them are not aware of this, cos I didn't disclose it and my babe is not telling me anything.

Tell me what do you think i can do about this? should i keep reading the mails they are both exchanging or should I burst it all out?? and even if am to talk, whom should I confront? my babe? or my friend?

I'm kinda confuse need your advice pals.

Regards

My sincere advise for you is to print the messages and hide it. Don't accuse your GF of cheating yet as she has not replied your friend. Then, wait for the event to play out. Meanwhile, starting looking for another girl or better still; start disconnecting emotionally from the relationship.

Follow this and you'll not regret it!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Afam4eva(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2012
@OP
I think you should allow this one play itself out. Just find out what the end result will be. If your girlfriend eventually starts seeing your tomato jos, then it's best for you. You don't want to fight for someone that's not worth it.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 14, 2012
haha OP just needed some suspense.
Seeing as she hasn't responded you have nothing to worry about...for now.
She may be confused about how to tell you your best friend is sbeing silly, but doesn't know how.

If your friend is single, try to get him hooked up so he can have somewhere else to direct his energy to.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 14, 2012
kunletiwoo: A close friend of mine is wooing my girl friend via Facebook, though he never knew i had access to my girl friend's Facebook account, and the last thing my babe would ever imagine is me logging into her account cos I've never done that before.

On Wednesday I logged onto her account, cos i was less busy in the office, after i had logged on what I saw was my friend's mails telling my babe sweet words, though my babe is yet to give positive answer to all his messages...

Now the both of them are not aware of this, cos I didn't disclose it and my babe is not telling me anything.

Tell me what do you think i can do about this? should i keep reading the mails they are both exchanging or should I burst it all out?? and even if am to talk, whom should I confront? my babe? or my friend?

I'm kinda confuse need your advice pals.

Regards

confront them both. simple as that.
If you feel something is going on, that's one thing but when you have concrete proof?
what's the wait for? Question them both - INDIVIDUALLY.

And if they both tell you lies or deny it, then you should arrange to meet with them both
and explain WHY you are going to lock them both off...especially your trifling friend!! tongue

that's what I would do.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by domwas2(m): 2:18am On Apr 14, 2012
hello, girls like flirting online 4 fun especially wit unknw fellows but 4 a cls pal- its bad...
Being mute & printing stuffs builds jealousy which kills.
D facebook chat shld nt be mention to any of both it just a lead. Now wait because he's nt perfect until u ve another source, dat he's making a move on ur girl then confront ur pal.
4 ur girl, she shld ve told u - dats bad mehn. U guys shld sort dat out...its worth 2 fight & settle now b4 marriage.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2012
Killz.:

Smh. So, the marriage will not work because his friend wooed her? What are you blabbing about? He has every right to yab and embarrass his friend? WTF? So a solid foundation to you is reacting like a mad man to the slightest provocation? What if 10 different guys woo her on facebook? Guys you've never met from Adam, you mean you'll track them all and embarrass them, making a fool outta yourself in the process? So much for "Intelligence"

So invasion of your girlfriend's privacy is the new cool, and she is a sl[i]u[/i]t if she opposes that move? So many smokers on here. . .
don't misquote me. If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? Whatever you do in life, the foundation of it has to be solid. Relationships last better when both parties are open before marriage. By that, their marriage will be bounded with trust. But in a case whereby the girl start playing politics Killz, it would not work. Relationship is has to do with commitment and trust. Even if 20 different guys woo you GF on facebook or any social network, it's not your business but when someone you call a friend tries that, he has crossed the boundary. Have had friends poison, kill themselves over money, women e.t.c My main issue here is a backstabbing friend so get that right. The Op should deal with is friend shekena. And if it would cost him their relationship, so be it.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Emeraldz(f): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. Print out the messages & call your friend & disgrace him amongst your group of friends or even disgrace him openly on facebook. When you print out the messages, scan and jpeg it and post it as a picture. Tag him to it. He's not a friend. He's your enemy & a backstabber. Embarrass him, soil his name. Nonsense.
Haba! dt wil b goin 2 far.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2012
Ok I know I'm late. And afterreading from both Benny and Killz, I stick with waiting it out. Kunle there's no need to rush, if you confront her she'll just wriggle out of it(if she already has designs on ya pal). If you confront him you stand to gain nothing save the loss of a frenemy, fight with wisdom bro. And oh, Benny calm down and enjoy the show bro.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by mykejones(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2012
Talkin from experience,i tink the op is loosing the girl already. She could have desuaded his friend frm sending those messages,and from wat the Op said,she didn't. Rather,she encourages it by replying him.
I followed d 'patience' virtue killz is presently preachin durin my time. I knew wat was happening,but kept mute,hopin tins would sort itself out one way or the other. I got the shocker for it.
Op..confront them; ur friend prefearably. Wateva comes out of it,fine! U move on. Simple.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
mykejones: Talkin from experience,i tink the op is loosing the girl already. She could have desuaded his friend frm sending those messages,and from wat the Op said,she didn't. Rather,she encourages it by replying him.
I followed d 'patience' virtue killz is presently preachin durin my time. I knew wat was happening,but kept mute,hopin tins would sort itself out one way or the other. I got the shocker for it.
Op..confront them; ur friend prefearably. Wateva comes out of it,fine! U move on. Simple.
From experience, you can't persuade/force/convince anyone to be with you. And Jonesy I think you're missing the plot. The idea isn't to just believe she will do the right thing, it's to watch her moves and see/hope she'd do the right thing. If she doesn't, think about it as ''better now than later''.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by mykejones(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
Fresh_dude,on the long run,dis girl might just dissapoint him. Beta face the devil now and spare or reduce the heartache wen it eventually happens.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
@Jonesy,she might or she might not. Best he waited and saw if she would/wouldn't don't you think?
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
He said she hasn't given any positive answer to his messages.
A fine girl cannot help been hit on. She cannot and will not be able to control that, like you cannot control when the rain falls.

Suspicision should only rationally set in if she starts responding positively.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by emiye(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
@OP. You've got no friend in that your male friend, he is a fiend.

I am a bit worried about your girlfriend, her staying neutral about a toasting proposal from her boyfrinds friend is not encouraging, going by your message, for that reason keep a tab on her still, you might find out something soon.

I would have expected her to challenge your friend on the chat about the madness he was exhibiting.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2012
@Bennyraz
@Killz
@Risky and every other peeps that has given their advice in one way or the other...

I really appreciate you all.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by neyostica: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2012
Op, i suggest u start shoppin for a new girl
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2012
Latest update!

Though I've refused to confront anyone of them, as I keep reading their conversations...

From one of the mails my babe replied, she said she's "Scared of saying 'YES'". Hmmmm! what does that implies?

and you guys think I should talk?
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2012
Shouldn't talk rather......
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Metalgoong(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: Latest update!

Though I've refused to confront anyone of them, as I keep reading their conversations...

From one of the mails my babe replied, she said she's "Scared of saying 'YES'". Hmmmm! what does that implies?

and you guys think I should talk?

hahahahahahahaha . . Oboy, you are already dumped.
It is obvious that you girl has strong feelings for that your friend, but she doesn't have the gut to dump your ass immediately.
However, i would advice you to allow everything to just play out.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2012
However, i would advice you to allow everything to just play out.

Ok
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by joerux60: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2012
ladies are being proposed on a daily basis.
this one is embarassing to the lady in question
because it is coming from a person who is supposed
to be a trustee to the couple in question.
so maybe she is in a dilema as how to go about it.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2012
Something still baffles me about her, all through the weekend, she acted so innocent as if nothing is going on. I was just speechless before her, cos am not free with her. I can't comprehend this.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by mykejones(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2012
Fresh_dude,come see what the op posted again. "she's scared to say YES".
Is the heartbreak not imminent already?
I'd already saw it coming: since she couldn't/wouldn't dessuade him,she had tactically encourage him. Simple!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2012
Ok listen up poster!

I was reading all along but decided to keep mute on d whole shenanigans, ur gal definitely has some strong ties wiv ur friend.It doesn't take a G to no ur gal is distracted and falling for d temptations.Now dis is not acceptable cus if she has chosen to stay committed to you, she should NOT be in any sort of dodgy conversations wiv ur bestie or any oda guy out dere.She is unleashing a loose character,in order words,shes broken d rules so she gats to go.Kunle shine ur eye mehn! d omo Ele tin fe ma she away grin
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Rogerss(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2012
Heartbreak comes when someone is trying so hard to keep something away from you and you are trying so hard to discover it! Since u have seen it, Just be patient and see how it goes. If he is your best friend, she probably dont no how to tell u. if he's not, then if he has enough GAME, u no the rest.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2012
Rogerss: Heartbreak comes when someone is trying so hard to keep something away from you and you are trying so hard to discover it! Since u have seen it, Just be patient and see how it goes. If he is your best friend, she probably dont no how to tell u. if he's not, then if he has enough GAME, u no the rest.
Dude did u read his last update? D chick gon deny it we no her type.She is fully playing along wiv d bestie, getting her groove on like its some invisible party.The bestie might be running a prank but d chick is loving every bit.Kunle abeg ping d babe bye bye jare! no time!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2012
@Idowu, thanks for your comment I really appreciate.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by ibrash600: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
Smh!! Well, dat ur frd can even kill u bt if i were u i'll keep log-in 2 her acct, print all d messages as an evidence, wen n whre dy fixed an AP, I won't confrnt her, i won't react till i catch dem whr dy won't deny it....den dat would b d end of our relationshp and 'll neva in my life talk 2 dat motherf**ker frd...
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
i smell Heartbreak
OP since your GF dont know a NO for an Answer start shopping for another girl and disgrace that friend of yours undecided
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Killz1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: @Idowu, thanks for your comment I really appreciate.

Patience. . .
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2012
Killz.:

Patience. . .
Killz abeg terminate patience talk joor!

Wtf! D babe is already acting shady.

I mean come on!! we sabi codes na,u don't go talking to ur bf bestie and start getting all comfortable like it's notin. D last update from Kunle is all he needed to tell d loose gal BYE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... / Double Egde Betrayal The Story Of My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.