Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend (7914 Views)

What Do Girs Want to Hear When a guy is Wooing Them / Why Do Women Get Jealous When A Guy Is Wooing Their Friend? / When A Guy Is Wooing A Shy Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by ibrash600: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2012
bandiejay: i smell Heartbreak
OP since your GF dont know a NO for an Answer start shopping for another girl and disgrace that friend of yours undecided
OP dnt need 2 disgrace his frd or his girlfrd coz u dnt knw wat dy might do aftr disgracin dem.....jst make sure u catch dem whr dy won't deny it wit ur evidence in hand.....jst dnt overreact!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2012
OP dnt need 2 disgrace his frd or his girlfrd coz u dnt knw wat dy might do aftr disgracin dem.....jst make sure u catch dem whr dy won't deny it wit ur evidence in hand.....jst dnt overreact!

You mean i should keep reading their mails?
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
mykejones: Fresh_dude,come see what the op posted again. "she's scared to say YES".
Is the heartbreak not imminent already?
I'd already saw it coming: since she couldn't/wouldn't dessuade him,she had tactically encourage him. Simple!
@Jonesy, I'm going to say this the best way I can. If OP had gonne to be(jump) about his discovery, the girl could have easily denied any wrongdoing and then turned it on his head, play smarter, fawk his friend and then dump him unceremoniously and left him with guilty conscience to boot, not a smart move by OP wouldnt you say?
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: Latest update!

Though I've refused to confront anyone of them, as I keep reading their conversations...

From one of the mails my babe replied, she said she's "Scared of saying 'YES'". Hmmmm! what does that implies?

and you guys think I should talk?

Kunle I hate to say this but you might need to start preparing your mind for the worst. Still I'd say hold on, give her enough rope to hang herself, when the time is right kick away the chair. She obviously has designs on this guy and is most likely tryna maga you both(i.e,if you guys are loaded). Hold out dude, if you deccide to confront her now she'll start begging and you will forgive and accept her and 'we dont want that do we?'
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Killz1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Killz abeg terminate patience talk joor!

Wtf! D babe is already acting shady.

I mean come on!! we sabi codes na,u don't go talking to ur bf bestie and start getting all comfortable like it's notin. D last update from Kunle is all he needed to tell d loose gal BYE!!!
Yeah, but he's still shamelessly snooping up on her FB. . . It's childish to confront her with what he found out after he trespassed on her account.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2012
Kunle I hate to say this but you might need to start preparing your mind for the worst. Still I'd say hold on, give her enough rope to hang herself, when the time is right kick away the chair. She obviously has designs on this guy and is most likely tryna maga you both(i.e,if you guys are loaded). Hold out dude, if you decide to confront her now she'll start begging and you will forgive and accept her and 'we dont want that do we?'

@Fresh Dude_ I think you have a point, in fact am waiting to know what the outcome of this whole thing would be, she might also say YES to him on phone but their conversation later on via FB will confirm this, don't you think so?

I'm beginning to withdraw my love for her sha cos this is a gal i trusted and i've never thought of cheating on her for ones ever since i met her, can you imagine this evil?

This is heartbreaking.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by 25omega(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2012
poster

don't you see how ridiculous this issue is?

all this waiting you are doing is silly. you already know your friend is contacting your girl behind your back and now she is starting to break down which leads me to ask, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

either way you look at it you have lost a friend, and chances are you might loose the girl too. So who cares just confront him with printed copies of all the nonsense he sent to her then talk to her about your finding and what ever happens happens. waiting around to see what will happen is just crazy.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
Killz.:

Yeah, but he's still shamelessly snooping up on her FB. . . It's childish to confront her with what he found out after he trespassed on her account.
Dude u right about d privacy tin, but hey it all happened for a reason.Tbh I'll say Kunle shud simply say his goodbyes,all dis snooping is doing more damage dan good.

@Kunle

Stop reading!!! D more u no d more u get hurt.

End it without giving reasons,A guilty conscience needs no accuser

Kappish!!!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Okijajuju1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2012
HAhahahaha!!

Use Magun on her!!!

Nwokem, if the nwababy is a LovePeddler, she is a LovePeddler. BUT!! In her defense, you said she hasnt given him any responses just yet. You cant stop your babe from being wooed by other guys. All I would adice you is, if you love her that much, up your game, make her know how much you love her, let her know how much she means, make it easy for her to choose you over any other guy.

AND!! Stop reading her emails. Thats what b,itch niggers do!! The only person you are hurting is you.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
Okija_juju: HAhahahaha!!

AND!! Stop reading her emails. Thats what b,itch niggers do!! The only person you are hurting is you.

May u walk and neva jam HIV

Iseeee!!!!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
kunletiwoo:

@Fresh Dude_ I think you have a point, in fact am waiting to know what the outcome of this whole thing would be, she might also say YES to him on phone but their conversation later on via FB will confirm this, don't you think so?

I'm beginning to withdraw my love for her sha cos this is a gal i trusted and i've never thought of cheating on her for ones ever since i met her, can you imagine this evil?

This is heartbreaking.
Heartbreaking indeed, I understand your situation. It's dicey man but I say wait it out. Remember if you had jumped the gun, you wouldnt have this bit of info which she could have used to her advantage. You cant keep her if she dont want to be kept.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
Thanks jor Fresh Dude.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
Okija_juju:
Nwokem, if the nwababy is a LovePeddler, she is a LovePeddler. BUT!! In her defense, you said she hasnt given him any responses just yet. You cant stop your babe from being wooed by other guys. All I would adice you is, if you love her that much, up your game, make her know how much you love her, let her know how much she means, make it easy for her to choose you over any other guy.
@Kunle, if you feel you're doing your best then there's no game to be upped, she gon leave you if she wants to upped game or not. Still let her know how much you love her and all as sort of a last ditch effort in keeping her. Dont try to persuade/beg her to stay it will not work.
Okija_juju:
He obviously wont/cant stop now can he? And oh rather a bitch nigga than a played nigga.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: Thanks jor Fresh Dude.
No p, hombre.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
AND!! Stop reading her emails. That's what b,itch niggers do!! The only person you are hurting is you.

If I stop reading her mails

1.)How do I know if am been fooled or not?

2.)How do I know her finial decisions?

Can you give an answer to that?

Can't you feel my plight?
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Okijajuju1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2012
fresh_dude: @Kunle, if you feel you're doing your best then there's no game to be upped, she gon leave you if she wants to upped game or not. Still let her know how much you love her and all as sort of a last ditch effort in keeping her. Dont try to persuade/beg her to stay it will not work.
He obviously wont/cant stop now can he?

I guess he cant stop!! But thats just it. . . This relationship is doomed!

He is better walking off as it is because even if she dosent do nothing with this bloke, he already has planted, watered and nurtured the seed of dis-trust and their is no coming back from it.

What baffles me is why guys & babes go in search of what they dont want to find. I have nebver once gone through my girlfriends phone for fear of seeing something I'm not supposed to. All I can do is love her the best I can, and if that isnt good enough, then I geuss the relationship wasnt meant to be.

If she is worth it, then he needs to recognize that he has got game and step his up. . Thats all I'm saying hommes.

Idowuogbo:

May u walk and neva jam HIV

Iseeee!!!!

Amen!!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2012
Oloshi ni gbogbo yin kpatakpata, including the wooer, the wooee, and the anti-woo.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2012
pro01: Oloshi ni gbogbo yin kpatakpata, including thw wooer, the wooee, and the anti-woo.
Hahaha, pro-zero ori e gbale.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by neyostica: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2012
Op, you dnt need to up ur game for anybabe, am sure u must av seen beta babes dan ha, did u tel ha to up ha game? Shes supposed to love u for u, but i tnk u've lost ha, cos shes nt commited, gud luck
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
fresh_dude: Hahaha, pro-zero ori e gbale.
O jabo leyi mama e ni kekere loolzz

D dude is Luna! grin
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2012
@Neyo_ I've not told her anything yet... Thanks for your comment though.

Oloshi ni gbogbo yin kpatakpata, including thw wooer, the wooee, and the anti-woo.

Foolish people are known by the words of their mouth!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
Okija_juju:

I guess he cant stop!! But thats just it. . . This relationship is doomed!

He is better walking off as it is because even if she dosent do nothing with this bloke, he already has planted, watered and nurtured the seed of dis-trust and their is no coming back from it.

What baffles me is why guys & babes go in search of what they dont want to find. I have nebver once gone through my girlfriends phone for fear of seeing something I'm not supposed to. All I can do is love her the best I can, and if that isnt good enough, then I geuss the relationship wasnt meant to be.

If she is worth it, then he needs to recognize that he has got game and step his up. . Thats all I'm saying hommes.
I agree with you mostly but, the thing about relationships is that it aint cut and dried. Even as guys we go through phases you see, the point is she can STILL come out of this like a cherub. Attraction for ladies is a bitch, men can hardly understand it. Many players dont know why their moves work, al they know is doing/saying some particular stuff is potent when they want to mac. I guess I'm just hoping against hope and also I'd rather catch beyond any reasonable doubt not that bullshit Mrs.Potiphar did to Joseph(it only stuck cos he was a slave and had no lawyer).
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by 25omega(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
poster

what you seem to be forgetting is that people communicate beyond facebook. People have other email accounts and phones and actually people meet in person. While you are busy reading facebook emails, they are calling each other or meeting up (i hope not for your sake)

this is my last post about this please keep us updated
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2012

D dude is Luna!

Must a LUNA contribute to reasonable issues?
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

D dude is Luna! grin
Maa da bobo l'ohun jare, o maa wa ninu molue be iyen. Carbon mono ti da brain e ru.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Okijajuju1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
kunletiwoo:

If I stop reading her mails

1.)How do I know if am been fooled or not?

2.)How do I know her finial decisions?

Can you give an answer to that?

Can't you feel my plight?

Your first problem is believing that she would put her sexcapades on Facebook or sumthing.

When she starts granting him audience, the play would leave facebook and go Blackberry, text messages or even outright phone calls. . Then what would you do?!

What you are doing is plain juvenile.

You can never be too smart or too stupid in a relationship. All you can do is love her the best you can and pray she recognizes and loves you right back.

I have slept with so many girls who were engaged with rings and all that I now understand that if shes gonna cheat, shes gonna cheat. . . You cant stop it and you should count yourself lucky if you should find out because I have seen some girls pull tricks that are stunning.

Once more, stop the mail spying thing hommes, thats what b.itches do.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: @Neyo_ I've not told her anything yet... Thanks for your comment though.

Foolish people are known by the words of their mouth!
Relax hombre, he's just tugging legs he don't mean it. You know how some people slap you and say they're playing with you? That's what he up to.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
You see girls. Why haven't your girlfrnd told you? I guess she is very much interested in that your friend. With time, she will definitely play along. Get ready because your sorry a$$ is about to be dumped.That's why i request for everything that has to do with password from anything girl i'm into a relationship with a one into the relationship. I don't trust girls!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
yorke: You see girls. Why haven't your girlfrnd told you? I guess she is very much interested in that your friend. With time, she will definitely play along. Get ready because you sorry a$$ is about to be get dumped.That's why i request for everything that has to do with password from anything girl i'm into a relationship with a one into the relationship. I don't trust girls!
Correct bobo, more options that might have eluded you:
1.Install CCTV in her father's house and her bedroom.
2.Have her followed to and from:
(i)church,
(ii)the market,
(iii)work,
3.Take her to a babalawo where she swears her fidelity every week.

Password ko, combination ni.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2012
@Yorke_ Thanks...

Correct bobo, more options that might have eluded you:
(i)church,
(ii)the market,
(iii)work,

Funny you
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
fresh_dude: Correct bobo, more options that might have eluded you:
(i)church,
(ii)the market,
(iii)work,

Shattap dia you. I don't need to follow no girl. If that's what you do.
I got surveillance over all her.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
Thank you all for your comments, I've held on to some points so far and I hope this unravels the on going secret affair.

By tomorrow I'll keep your guys posted, as I've decided to carry out steps[i](not in a bad manner though)[/i] in other to find out what is really going on.

Once again I really appreciate you guys[i](Fresh_dude, Idowu, Killz, Omega, Yorke, Okija_juju, mykejones)[/i] among others, you guys are the best.

Warm Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] / A Nigerian Man Calls Out His Mom To Come Rescue Him From A Big Ass Lady / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.