Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (70847 Views)

I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged / Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? / I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by tana1: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2007
I cld be the girl u guys r well talking bout cos I’m in that situation. Guys r complicated so I’ve stopped raising speculations and worryin my head sick bout what they think. I’m not a small girl and have had my fair shair of boyfriends, so I know. I love my boyfriend very much and I crash in this other guy’s house cos it’s near my office.I work in a bank. So y’all know what workload I have.
IF MY MAN HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT HE HAD BETTER START TALKING, IF NOT AM GOING TO CONCLUDE HE’S NOT SERIOUS BOUT ME. I’M READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR HIM IF WHAT WE HAVE HAS TO WORK.Me and the guy am staying with are good friends. What we have is platonic.
NOTHING IN DID WORLD IS DO OR DIE EXCEPT GOD’S EXPECTATIONS.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by tana1: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2007
I cld be the girl u guys r well talking bout cos I’m in that situation. Guys r complicated so I’ve stopped raising speculations and worryin my head sick bout what they think. I’m not a small girl and have had my fair shair of boyfriends, so I know. I love my boyfriend very much and I crash in this other guy’s house cos it’s near my office.I work in a bank. So y’all know what workload I have.
IF MY MAN HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT HE HAD BETTER START TALKING, IF NOT AM GOING TO CONCLUDE HE’S NOT SERIOUS BOUT ME. I’M READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR HIM IF WHAT WE HAVE HAS TO WORK.Me and the guy am staying with are good friends. What we have is platonic.
NOTHING IN DID WORLD IS DO OR DIE EXCEPT GOD’S EXPECTATIONS.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Mayobabe19: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2007
I think the guy should also get a female best friend and make it known to the lady, and the lady should also be able to spend the night in his house, if the girl does not feel any how then it's okay but if she does feel jealous then the guy also have every reason to be jealous. I don't actually like the idea of a girl in a relationship having another guy as her best friend, so she loves the guy, he should also be her best friend. no matter what, it should never get to the extent of sleeping in his house if they are not family friends or cousins.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by mallamibro(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2007
MAYOBABE,
I wholeheartedly support u.
The first thing in a relationship is friendship.
If her guy can not be her friend, confidant, lover and in fact all she needs in a man; the guy had better start having a rethink about the whole affair.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by LITTLEMAMS: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2007
She may not know exactly how a man feels when his lover keep another man as best friend. Ladies if your man tolorate that then ask him wether you are important in his life?
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by LAFOG: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2007
It is not always smart and advisable to choose the opposite sex as a best friend ; it impulsively generates sexual tensions. She might also use the best friend as a standard or benchmark for the boyfriend and that would be improper for a healthy relationship. If she trusts you enough to make you her boyfriend , then she should make you her best friend too.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by predi(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2007
attimes i wonda at the way some gal reason o! ki lode gan n na!!!

@poster
yoruba sey,"ko si ja ni shursh-sadu ra n sa mi ni", bois go sey"2 ge 4"
i prescribe a simple medication- those babes dat av been eye-ballin yu since ehn! step to dem now and let dem slep ova at yur place and let yur g/f knw, infact, hav a band of them as best frends and i believe ur gal frend should be matured enuf to knw, they re only ur best female frends-abi na!!

first of, ow did yu start datin her, widout being her bestfrend? if no be sey the male best frend sef, stil wan schop pan mo! wen ihn c sey d babe don get relatnship se ihn no suppose step?
the babe sef-ko lori lowo ni, ko de lori to n ro, if not, she sleeps ova in her best frends place-u knw i nid dat kinda babe in my life, so we can giv ourself sum drama-oops, iam almost hooked nd in the anoda woman's net alredy.

all dis talk about talk it ova nad blah blah blah, dnt mind em o!

wetin u wan talk ova-mi bro? its either u giv her, her own dosage of medecin or giv her, her own dosage of medecin times 2.
osi wewe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by simmy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2007
@lafog
shut the fukup! who taught u how to speak english see ur mouth 'yenyenyenyenyen'
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2007
I wonder why some guys in this forum are not sincere with themselves undecided  I don't know how Adam could have felt if Eve took an Ape to be her best companion As for me thats not jealously, the guy is only trying to protect his interest and there nothing bad about that.Ladies in the house tell me If can stand it  if your Man's best friend is his female secretary shocked
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Blessed2k: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2008
It is a natural thing for your friend to be jealous, what i would advice your friend to do is find a way to be more than just a boyfriend or lover to the girl.he should also be a friend to her.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by DivaDivine: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2008
cheesy I think the question u should ask this boyfirend is, was his girlfriend and this guy already friends before she started dating ur friend , or did this best friend thing begin after she started dating ur friend? If theywere friends before she started dating ur friend , then that simply says he should get over his insecurities . Afterall she could have dated her best friend if she felt that way about him. Trust is important in every relationship. Pls give her the benefit of the doubt. I mean we all need friends, and some girls just prefer having men as friend. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Blessed2k: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2008
on a second thought i think he should get over it. i have a friend, a female whom i knew has a boyfriend but she would prefer to tell me things she would not even dream of telling her boyfriend. i think trust is important. but it will also help if the guy is able to spend more time with girlfor her to be open to him.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Chat2MeBac(f): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
@topic
I empathise with you, however, you don't need to stress yourself unneccessay. My best friend is a male and his wife hates my guts with a passion. She went as far as sending my then boyfriend a mail implying that we were sleeping together. The thing is, I have known the guy since I was 11yrs and he was prolly 13. We have been closer than ever. Him and I share everything. I think now she is a bit comfortable and I know it still hurts especially when she tries to be nice to me for his sake,

Just believe your girlfriend, It is very possible for a man a woman to be great friends with nothing added, I am a living testimony,
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by ricardo007(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
simply put, my guy they are having sex. and the biach is stupid at that. quit ;d
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by folos(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2008
dis is whacked!!! d 'fine' gal should wake up and smell d coffee.even if ur friend wasnt jealous,she should still be worried.experience has shown that third parties usually are up to no good no matter how noble their intentions are.afterall,who can control one's heart? she just needs to focus n focus real fast at that.truth is i wont take that lying low,truth is the jealousy is another way to tell her how much you love her
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by mccloud224(m): 3:47am On Mar 19, 2009
Word of advice pal, don't take her to heart that much.First of all, there is nothing like "friends" between a male or female.Its too much white man education that's covering the eyes.What will a full grown man and woman in a secluded environment be talking about?Football?Lipstick?

The thing is, people use the term "friend" as a way of "hanging" on to other options or to have someone to fall back on in case things go sour.Study the trend of "white man" relationships.It's usually the "friend" on the outside the partners fall to when their present relationship has crashed.All, if she has been having sex with him before she met you, there is a 98% chance that she's sleeping with him right now especially when she is granted "complete" access to sleep overnite at his place.Guy, add two plus two.Which kain crashing she dey do there?She no get house?She no sabi road to your house?No let too much "white man ways" decieve you.

It's because of "norms" like this America has the highest divorce rate in the world.A marriage in the US has a life expectancy of 2 weeks to 3 years max.To you critics, do the math.

Friends sleep together hommie.No let anybody decieve you.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Gabry(f): 3:56am On Mar 19, 2009
My best friend is a guy as well but my bf dont get jelous. . . So tell your friend to get over his jelousy. Same thing like what Siena said.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by mccloud224(m): 4:06am On Mar 19, 2009
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous!
« #112 on: Today at 03:56:27 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My best friend is a guy as well but my bf dont get jelous. . . So tell your friend to get over his jelousy. Same thing like what Siena said

Hmmm, if your boyfriends knows you have a "best" friend as a guy and it doesnt matter to him, well, thats coz you dont matter to him or you both are decieving yourselves.If you cared about him, i dont think you would find it funny if one of his ex's was his best friend, lol.

Girls too like to dey decieve themselves, hehehe
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by onyxera(m): 4:07am On Mar 19, 2009
i sense so much insecurity here & it aint gud 4 any rltnship,if he is aware of der friendship and d friend also knows he is her byfrnd then ders no big deal.if i were him i would try being close 2 d guy as in mak him my friend after all d friend of my friend is also my friend
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Dvampire(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2009
u know, issues like this one makes me wonder. i just read the posts by the ladies & a good number of them are saying 'get over it', 'deal with it', 'control ur jealous tendencies' etc. now, let me ask, how would a lady feel, if she walks into her guy's home one beautiful morning and finds another woman there and she gets the explanation that 'the girl is my best friend' from the guy. how do u think she would feel? or better still, how many girls are comfortable when their main, i mean their main- the- main guy gets up close & personal with another girl?
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by notime: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2009
@dvampire, believe me when i tell u, ALL GIRLS ARE JEALOUS, ALLLLLLL. The questions u asked now, i tell u, no girl will be comfortable with dat. NO GIRL.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Dvampire(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2009
notime:

@dvampire, believe me when i tell u, ALL GIRLS ARE JEALOUS, ALLLLLLL. The questions u asked now, i tell u, no girl will be comfortable with dat. NO GIRL.
u see? not until some ladies learn to appreciate the fact that what is good for fried turkey is also good for fried chicken, relationships are bound to still be having problems.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by kcash: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2009
@pmsadoh, ur response showed maturity nd consideration' im really sure the fella in question would have a head way after such advise is conveyed to him, for great tips on love,sex and relationship click http://sexandhumanity..com
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by PrinceJoe1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2009
'Best friend' my foot.
He should simply look for anoda babe(finer babe sef), make her his best friend lets see if she wont be jealous too.
Dont know why most ladies are simply insensitive and foolish. She wants to eat her cake and have it.
As far as i'm concerned, she doesn't deserve all the tension.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by bluespice(f): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2009
it hurts when people say there can not be a platonic relationship between two adults
it is a reflection of the warped mind of whoever says that
that said, its also common knoledge that many friendships of that nature are as a result of undifined feelings

i can and have had male good friends in fact most of my friends are guys
if i get a boyfriend today, he should be cool with them because i dont subscribe to the dating a guy cos he asks u out religion
u wana date me, u have to had been a very steady part of my life-friend, acquintance whatever just dont be some random thing

now, for the jealous boyfriend im tempted to say its only natural but the way u deal with this situation is what will determine ur relationship
the best way will be to befriend this guy
c'mon its general knowledge keep ur friends close n ur enemies closer
if u deem this guy a threat befriend him!
get to know him
u just might be suprised at the kind of person he is when u get to know him
a guy that cares so much for ur girl and has done so even b4 u became her boyfriend in my opinion shouldnt be seen a a threat
rather an asset assuming u have misunderstandings with her n she decides to tell the friend who do u think will uphold ur interests?

again, not all friends are like that but u cant know except u get close to the guy.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Gabry(f): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2009
mccloud224:

Hmmm, if your boyfriends knows you have a "best" friend as a guy and it doesnt matter to him, well, thats coz you dont matter to him or you both are decieving yourselves.If you cared about him, i dont think you would find it funny if one of his ex's was his best friend, lol.

Girls too like to dey decieve themselves, hehehe

Guy, it shows how insecure you are with yourself. Mind you, my bf meets up with his ex gf and even in clubbing he dances with other girls but who cares? See, this is what couples fail to understand when having a relationship. . .  When you have a partner, you must already agree to believe that person and to have strong faith and also to always protect and to trust that person. Does not mean that you have a partner and that partner will be all to yourself and only for yourself and that person is not allowed to socialize with other people. . . Hello Are you helding that person as prisoner? Common now! Even their mother dont do that to them sef. . .

And besides, all my friends before I even go meet them I will always introduce them to my bf and my bf does the same to me. . . What is there to hide in the bush for? And when he goes out to meet his friends, he always takes me with him to meet emand I always do the same. Its been like this for sooo long so I dont see it as a problem
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by youcan309: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2009
dude run like flying hell. This chick is no good and she is using both of you. Use her for whatever you can and get the heck out of there. She is playing both of you on each other.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by YesBoss1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2009
A girl's best friend,her male housemateRUBBISH.I can bet my left nut the best friend gets cozzy with her from time to time,if not,there are close to it. grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by raufiat(f): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2009
smileywell,i feel d girl should limit d way she raps with d guy since she now has a boyfriend or is she sure she has nothing to do with d other guy she calls her friend?she shld put herself in d guy's shoe nd see how it looks like.
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by ejembiboy(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2009
ladies pls talk true,those guy u called ur best friend apart 4rom ur boyfriend,what happen,pls confess 4 one
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by Lopy: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2009
Yeah it a normal thing to be jelous bt you shud'nt allow jelousy get into your head, i blive u knw your gurlfriend well than i do,so the best thing to do is just to blank and see what happens
Re: My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! by judeosas(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
The guy is in love. It is proper for her to respect her lover boy shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.