Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu (35472 Views)

A Thread For Liars..... / Land Of The Liars / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
££VICTOR££:
Your Dad clears a farm & forwards the firewood to your Mum to cook & you say your parents are into Clearing & Forwarding........#GodisWatchingYouinHD

laugh won kill me here

You sing Wizkid's I Love My Baby, passionately, to 7 different girls.....#GodisWatchingYou

You wan buy curve1 & you r writing on ur pm "BB Porsche on my mind.....#GodisWatchingYouwith3D cheesy cheesy
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by cynthiafred67(f): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
Lol funny thread
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Vansnickers: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
You dey chop lunch for Mama Putt you dey Status Update " Tasty Fried Chicken Levels" # Godiswatchingyou.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
You dey hit your 14 inches television make him show, come dey update enjoying my new sony LED. God is watching you in 3D
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by aspabay(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
You are from Iboland, yet you claim your ancestors are from Israel #AmadiohaSaysHe'sJamaican#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by icez: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
na wa
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by passionate88: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
YOU GET 32 SUGAR DADDY's YET U TELL UR GUY NO SEX TILL AFTER MARRIGE # GOD DEY SEE U#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by passionate88: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
When you were young and pretty u refused to get married nw u don dey near menopause u come turn sister # CHINEKE carry 1 eye dey rook U#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by keenchiori(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
U de Onitsha de sell timba kom write for ur DP Accountansi dipatimenti(FUTO) Fadera Universe Owere Una go kill peson with asaimenti (assignment).God don catch u
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
keenchiori: U de Onitsha de sell timba kom write for ur DP Accountancy dept(FUTO) Fadera Universe Owere Una go kill peson with asaimenti (assignment).God don catch u
him English don catch am already8-)
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by gsmgold: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
sunnshyn: You spent 500k on ur birthday, ur r unemployed and ur bf earns 40k monthly...#GodisWatchingYou.

You sit at ur backyard taking cool breeze because there's no electricity and u update:"Ocean View tins on Point" as ur status message on bbm....#GodisSeriouslyWatchingYou

Ur sitting on a bus going to Oshodi and u update: I'm driving, no pings pls...#GodisWatchingYou.

You enter GT Bank to Poo and u update ur dm: Talking with my Accounts officer....#haaa GodisReallyWatchingYou

Your 18, dating a woman of 55 and u update ur pm: "its cold I'm missing my baby", Is dat ur baby or ur grandmother? #GodisWatchingYou.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ʊ are a Cele member & Ʊ are going for baptism & Ʊ update 'Elegushi beach tinz' #GodIsWatchingYou#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by spiceybrain(m): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2012
[code][/code]you are eating beans and garri at iyabasira and u upload your dm,having great lunch at mr biggs with my boss GOD is watching you.
you are trekking from your house to see ur girlfrend and u upload skating things,GOD IS WATCHING YOU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by peruso: 1:04am On Apr 24, 2012
Nigerians are dying in their thousands, insecurity is at the highest level yet you go to your MISTRESS wedding in PARIS #God is watching you in 7D #
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by yinkalink(f): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2012
So God has bin watching me all dis while!!!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2012
yinkalink: So God has bin watching me all dis while!!!
In 3D
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Abuleoshi: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2012
[quote][/quote]U mess and u allow dem punish anoda person..... #GodIsWatchingYou
Lol

so if na u, u go say no na me mess?
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by passionate88: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2012
jephiano: U win barca and madrid for 1st leg of CL semifinals, u update ur status sayin:'We are in the finals!' #god of football is watching u on HD.
U be cleaner but for 2go and FB u be Engineer at Total. #Dgodsarelaughin@you!
U say u studied law @ Uniport or Medicine @ RSUST
#Okijashrineislookingintoyourmatter

@ one girl tell me that thing 4 2go o... chelsea be her name.. I just remove her STRAIGHT
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by passionate88: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2012
Real Treas: lol[b].u bought a ring for urself[/b],n u went to ur facebook wall to[b] write engagement thing[/b].God is watching u.

eeeyaaahhhhh........ no think of doing it o #Olodumare go catch u like them catcht saddam 4 hole#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by psychu: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2012
U are an arsenal fan, you claim you love tip tap football n yet u will be supporting CFC this night #Godiswatchinguin3D#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by psychu: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2012
U go for redeemed camp n u update ur status ‘Lasgidi here I come#GodiswatchingU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by ekeroyal(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2012
You're a chelsea fan and you want Rosicky to dump arsenal for cfc#WengerWillCurseU

You're a ManCity, CFC, RM, Barca fan and you're envying RvP. You're praying he doesnt sign a new contract.#Aguero.Mata.CR.Messi.WillAllHave6monthsInjuryNextSeason
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by slimpoppa(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2012
You are 25 in europe while your twin brother is 34 in Nigeria.
God is watching you in HD
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by outline: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2012
YOU re in your house watching "LABE ORUN",your PM is saying; "at the cinema, watching UNDERWORLD" God is watching you
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by siobahn: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
Lastma stopped the okada that took u home for driving one way & u tweet 'what's wrong with these immigration officers' #God is watching u tongue
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by habayommy: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2012
ekeroyal: You're a chelsea fan and you want Rosicky to dump arsenal for cfc#WengerWillCurseU

You're a ManCity, CFC, RM, Barca fan and you're envying RvP. You're praying he doesnt sign a new contract.#Aguero.Mata.CR.Messi.WillAllHave6monthsInjuryNextSeason

cheesy æmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Jibwillz: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
:Ppple actually fink u own a bb, yet u copy pplz clipart 2 upd8 ur facbuk n twitter thru 'StatusVia' Iswear #GodIsLaughn@u#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by passionate88: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2012
u don make mouth say chelsea go win barca die but when the match go start u no go get mind watch #God don catch U#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by yinkhar(f): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ur man frnd come ur weddn nd u introduce him to ur huby say he's ur distant uncle #God is watching u#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by habayommy: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
U be OBIOMA, u com dey post fashion design fins #Godgocatch û
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Johnny(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
wellmax: You are a devoted church worker, everyone knows and respect you but you indulge in secret sins #GodseesYou# you will have your reward

Humm...this one touch me ooo.am guilty here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) / Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Yes Or No {Season II}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.