Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? (14821 Views)

Poll: Which is more expensive?please tick

Car: 26% (52 votes)
Girlfriend: 54% (106 votes)
All of above: 16% (33 votes)
Non of above: 2% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by oluwapomile(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
'BAD MARKET'

i swear 2 God she's gonna xploit d last drop in u,nd turn 2 stlye plus 'run away'.
i wud advice u go 4 d car my broda,abeg komot 4rm d league of footwagen make u step up,if she won die put make in die mtchew.

3 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Wallie(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
Which one is more expensive? Aren’t you thinking of buying the car for the girl? lol grin

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by orekinky: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
Girls, se una de hear now? If he is a married man he will not be here saying all these. Make una dey chop all these maga small small, dem no be una papa o.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by olufunmibi(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Skii:

Why on Earth would I not compare women with cars?! Of course they share every similarity!!

Which man in the house here doesn't know that Mercedes Benz 190, BMW 3-series and all those German cars consume fuel alot? But what still makes us go for them? THE PRESTIGE and the SOUND of THE ENGINE,,,,VROOMMM

So it is with girls, we see them, we know and think to ourselves ",,,,kai, this one go cost o,,," but in the end we still go for them, cos we want to "enjoy" the riiidddeee,,,,!!!

Instead of them (that can't afford it) to go for the Toyotas, Nissans, Mitsubishis that is the coat according to their size, that doesn't require much maintenance, good fuel economy,,,ehn,,,,the type of girl, sorry excuse me, Japanese car, that you can switch on the AC inside hold up

Try that one with German car na?

You go hia wehn!!
skii! Skii!! Skii! God will bless you!

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Exponental(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
My babe has always been an asset to me while my car a liability. Ever since I av her, I've had 4 diff cars n she's still my precious!
Car is more expensive, I spend to maintain my car, but I invest in her 2 av a better future.

4 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2012
moremi2008:

The day I find a woman like you have described above, I will marry her on the spot. Aunty CC, you never jam correct Lagos girl. You have not even hit the something more than once and she's already hinting that her Blackberry is "acting-up". The good Lord help you if you fall into the claws of a true Lagos big girl, the type that carries $2,000 handbags! Your own don finish be dat cuz she's gonna want a new handbag every month (plus matching $800 shoes), plus a couple of trips a year to come see you in America plus vacation to Dubai or Paris! Awon onigbese buruku! I used to fall for those tricks when I was younger and kitty was shacking me; but not anymore. These days, the most I'll do is pay for dinner or whatever and buy her a gift on her birthday and for Xmas (nothing too expensive). A woman that loves you will stay with you even if you're not spending big bucks on her.

However, most women are greedy gluttons; they will chop your money until their bele bursts from over-chopping. All they ever give in return is sex and occasional mediocre cooking. I have a friend here in the U.S. whose girlfriend was using his money to build a house for her parents in their hometown!!! They weren't even married or engaged yet! Chai! Thank God for the girl's friend who mistakenly jabo'ed, he would never have found out because the girl is a champion liar and extortionist.
No dulling in America buddy!!!
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Orikinla(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
It depends on the kind of girlfriend and the kind of car and your value system.

Many guys prefer them cheap.

But in the long run, a poor girlfriend is more expensive than a car. Because she is a big liability.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by yohannazack(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
In as much as gals are becomin mor materialistic in nature, there are gud ones. Supposin u met d materialistic one, car/cars are much mor easier to maintain fo the followin obvios reasons: car is a necessity, galfren is a liability, it takes u to places, but u'l rada take ur galfrend to places, befo u giv to ur car, it must hav paid its dues, but galfren wuld hadly pay any dues, ur car can accord u respect, but galfren wuld rada atract comments like, woman rapa, ashawo man, e too like woman, HIV go soon catcham and d worse one is dat, u are the only owner of ur car, but u are not only boifren to ur galfren, u can use ur car to help, but cant use ur galfren to hepl, u can use ur to get money, u wuld rada spend money on ur galfren.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by obimind(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2012
Gaggi: @tariyour
What is special about d post that u had to quote a million times over? SMH at these followers.
I hope CC knws that very few guys are that dependent on women. Imagine waiting for a woman to wash ur boxers, clean ur home or ur environment. Who does that? A lot of men are neat freak. Personally, when i was a young student babes used to come to ma crib and find nothing to do. Everywhere was as squeaky clean as they come. Most of my friends too are like that.
Women tend to overrate themselves. Any man depending on a woman is stupid. Get a housemaid instead and pay the wages.
Women have to stop feeling that men owe them because they sweep the room they slept in with a man or they washed the bedspread they slept on with a man.
U've said it all. I need not say further.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
Exponental: My babe has always been an asset to me while my car a liability. Ever since I av her, I've had 4 diff cars n she's still my precious!
Car is more expensive, I spend to maintain my car, but I invest in her 2 av a better future.
surely this is what you feel when you keep spending on the right woman. But then mine turn up to be careless and extortive, dont u think a resolution to own a car is better?

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by ifihearam: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
In a nutshell,you gat the car u get any woman.....

3 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by 9zeros(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
jigga, dis shudn't even be an issue. simply go for a nice car n u're guaranteed to get better girls dan ur current chick. afterall she might leave someday but ur car will always remain. i'm a livin proof.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Heck: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
btw Gaggi & Utenz, nothing spoil. D guy needs some schooling. I too couldn't make a tail out of his post.
Per CHAIRCOVER, she is erudite. Her type no dey again. What we see these days are padded BOOBS with smelly c.un.t to add.
Sometimes u hv to prepare a list for d one that wants to cook. Else ur graduate babe will annoy u with terrible spellings. Meat goes for mit. Tomatoes is spelt thumatu. Endless pains with women. They are so manipulative that their lies & tricks become clichés.

What can a guy do. U cannot masturbate forever. U have to push some cash into bins just to ensure she is happy enough to open her legs well enough for d hell bound joy. Some of them have fish brains that when scheming for marriage they try to nice up forgetting that character rarely hides.

Pls CHAIRCOVER dont blame guys for allowing the gamy extortion from babes. So long as u have a car (de call it pr.ick) u need fuel. However u get d fuel, ur ache. My nebo went to brothel d other day to release tension telling me all hole na hole.

Things de happen o. Last wk while BM played RM, my idiotic babe walked in & changed channel to Magic plus (dstv 115) asking why I always waste time watching adults running around field pursuing one football. What do I do, swallowed saliva and moved out to a viewing centre.

Women are necessary nonsense, try to get the 2 (car & babe).

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by bukatyne(f): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
@OP: CC and exponential has said it al. @guys: wat do u bring to ur relationships apart from money n sex? i m not sayin u guys re not tryin but there is more to relationship than sex and money. perhaps if u guys bring more or don't always want to use money n sex to prove urself/urlove, ur gals wouldn't be so demanding. @gals: pls let respect ourselves n STOP been materialistic! let us learn to be content and live according to our means! i can't understand y a gal ll ask her guy for bb, designer bags/shoes/clothes, brazilian weaves, costly make ups etc because they re unfortunate enough to date us! longing for wat u can't afford on ur own is really been greedy n been a golddigger. please, let both men n women go back to d table n reevaluate wat a relationship is al about n we wouldn't have such threads as this! stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
as much as. I understand what the guys are complaining about,
I still don't think it is fair to make such comparisons.
Women are people with emotions,
Cars are machines with parts.

But the point is this, if u know what u want from a woman, then u would know where to look.
Any man that can't spot the difference at this stage is still a boy.
The truth about us men is that after being moved by what we see, we also expect the inside to be as good as the outside.

Sometimes men spend to score it quick with ladies, and most times these ladies can smell it a mile away.
But one thing I have known about women is that, when they truly love you, ur money is their secondary objective.
So my guy, I have seen so called expensive ladies dish out money they got from guys like you to other guys they were in love with.
its a crazy game out there.

Bottom line, if you discover that the girl u are dating is after ur money, Bros no be by force.....o waka leave her, after all nor be u put her for the one wen she dey.

but if u stay and complain then I guess the s.ex is too good for u to leave. So enjoy ür burden.
But in the end get a car, not because it is better than a woman, but because it is neccessary, otherwise you would miss the whole idea of buying a car in the first place.
best wishes.

6 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Koolking(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
Using car to compare some of our girls is not suitable. Aren't car less expensive to maintain compared to some of our girls? The desperateness of some of our girls now in their quest to outclass and outsmart others can suitably be compared to keeping a private job. some of them are drain-pipes and trust me they got talent in doing just the financial draining. They are financial haemorrhage. I have so much respect for girls who are financially independent and dont care a hoot about guys and what they can offer materially. Watch! financial independent women are real LADIES, and are well respected by the male folks. Being true to yourself as a girl or woman is the only way you can be exempted from sexual entangle, abuse and excessive of the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by babaowo: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
chaircover:

Haaaaaa!!!Its not your fault oooooo!!!

Its the fault of the one or two women that you have met that have dared asked you to pay for their meatpies at Mr Biggs tongue

. . . .Meanwhile, these same termites as you call them come visit you, sweep your dirty floor, pick up your smelly boxers off your smelly floor, go to market on okada in the hot blazing sun to buy foodstuffs to make you the first decent meal that you would have had that week, come back cook, do a bit of washing; scrubbing with shoe brush those dirty white collars & cuffs that have turned brown

And If they make the mistake of visiting on Environmental day, will be there in "knicker" with the other neighbours helping you to clear your dirty smelly gutter, go back in and dust on top of your TV & bookshelf that has dust 6 inches high and then at night you maul her, testing all the styles you learnt off the porrn channel . . . . should I go on . . . . chei women don suffer . . . It is well oooooooo cool

Thank God for my militant mother and the only place I was allowed to go was to blend pepper on the same street. Then i thought that her own was too much but now I thoroughly appreciate the "imprisonment" kiss

And BTW who are these 2 that liked Moremi's post undecided iru kan kan oun

Women she una don hear . . .stop asking these cheapskates for things. Earn your own money and hold your heads high kiss
pls what's your contacts for God sake? Have been waiting for you this while! God is still ansa prayers! Lol sweet mouth.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Eazeee(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
[quote author=chaircover]

Haaaaaa!!!Its not your fault oooooo!!!

Its the fault of the one or two women that you have met that have dared asked you to pay for their meatpies at Mr Biggs tongue

. . . .Meanwhile, these same termites as you call them come visit you, sweep your dirty floor, pick up your smelly boxers off your smelly floor, go to market on okada in the hot blazing sun to buy foodstuffs to make you the first decent meal that you would have had that week, come back cook, do a bit of washi

i dont tink u re talking about nigerian girl friends dat i know or may b u re talking about a house wife

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by babaowo: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
[quote author=Eazee-e][/quote]... Does wife a maid?
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Killz3(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
This thread is some funny bullshit. . . The worst is that the mini idiots without cars are the ones spewing the most rubbish! While i don't support nor encourage careless, thoughtless, impulsive spur-of-the-moment spending on girlfriends, comparing a fellow human to a car, just because she is female is derogatory and below the belt. . . Why not just hold your damn horses and wait till you are married before you spend? With this kind of pitiable mentality, i wonder the kind of treatment this same group of "boys" will mete out to the unfortunate woman they later get married to. . .

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
@CC: u re talkin of secondary school? even during my service year, i couldn't bring home anything that was somehow above my income then. i just imagine bringing home a bb of 60k during my service year; i would speak in tongues n define where i got it from. b4 i could look my mom in eye n tell her about my guy, i had already graduated from uni. same goes for my younger bro. i believe parents should also be very vigilant as to wat their children bring home. i m libral but stil very conservative in some area. no child of mine ll bring anything home that he/she can't defend! when a woman is too demanding n fake, d guy begins to see relationships as trade by barter: sex for money! it is well o! have a blessed day! my regards to ur family!
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Killz3(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
Gaggi:

I can't figure out what dis daft guy is writing. How did u get a car or a job or even a girlfriend? U should spend time worrying about educating yourself instead of day dreaming about a car or a career and a girlfriend.. olodo.
Gawddammit! grin
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2012
Heck: btw Gaggi & Utenz, nothing spoil. D guy needs some schooling. I too couldn't make a tail out of his post.
Per CHAIRCOVER, she is erudite. Her type no dey again. What we see these days are padded BOOBS with smelly c.un.t to add.
Sometimes u hv to prepare a list for d one that wants to cook. Else ur graduate babe will annoy u with terrible spellings. Meat goes for mit. Tomatoes is spelt thumatu. Endless pains with women. They are so manipulative that their lies & tricks become clichés.

What can a guy do. U cannot masturbate forever. U have to push some cash into bins just to ensure she is happy enough to open her legs well enough for d hell bound joy. Some of them have fish brains that when scheming for marriage they try to nice up forgetting that character rarely hides.

Pls CHAIRCOVER dont blame guys for allowing the gamy extortion from babes. So long as u have a car (de call it pr.ick) u need fuel. However u get d fuel, ur ache. My nebo went to brothel d other day to release tension telling me all hole na hole.

Things de happen o. Last wk while BM played RM, my idiotic babe walked in & changed channel to Magic plus (dstv 115) asking why I always waste time watching adults running around field pursuing one football. What do I do, swallowed saliva and moved out to a viewing centre. Thanks for your observation rap Man. At least after all your parody u proffer your opinion. Meanwhile i advice dat + all ur education get morals.

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2012
Only a minor would consider a girl friend as being more expensive than a car.

U are yet to marry someone and u're already taking more than u can handle.

goodluck
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
Heck: btw Gaggi & Utenz, nothing spoil. D guy needs some schooling. I too couldn't make a tail out of his post.

Things de happen o. Last wk while BM played RM, my idiotic babe walked in & changed channel to Magic plus (dstv 115) asking why I always waste time watching adults running around field pursuing one football. What do I do, swallowed saliva and moved out to a viewing centre.

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by acidtalk: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
jay bee: A car depreciates in value the moment you drive it outta the forecourt whereas a G/F is potentially going to give you unquantifiable benefits in the long run.
I'd close my eyes and look at long term benefits over a car that can get stolen any minute after the initial purchase.

One chief or Aristo can easily also steal your girl friend away.

The only difference between a girl and a car is while the car takes you to everywhere you want to be, a lady take you everywher SHE wants to be.

A car is comfort while using the a/c, stereo e..tc, while a lady discomforts you with her nagging and demands when you are enjoying the above items.

When you fuel or car, repair or service it, it directly benefits you because you are making use of it. But while you spend for a girl, he isn't adding value to you. Instead she complains of how you are not doing enough like amaka, bukky and ramat's boy friends.

4 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Canisma(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hmmm, every girl must be proud of chaircover post.
But the truth is that, IT IS CHEAPER TO BUY OR MAINTAIN A CAR THAN TO SUSTAIN AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY.
<
@op. To stay on the safer side, the best way is to patronise prostitutes. Its damn cheaper.
Bite me.
Unless you want to settle down.
THEN MARRY.
You re ripe, anyway.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by lovelife2: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2012
!

2 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by spiaggia: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
Okija_juju: To service my car - 15,000
To service my girlfriend - 50,000 minimum.

To clean my car - (250 - morning fresh)
To make my girlfriends hair - 75,000 Naira for Brazillian hair, 20,000 Naira for fixing it.

I dont need to take my car shopping, to Dubai, for lunch and dinner, fly it to Abuja for the weekend, buy it moet at the club, give it an allowance or take it and its friends to nowhere.

I love my car. . If I could my car, women would be redundant. . . .

Okija juju, I gbadu your style
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by freshmoney(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
Okija_juju: To service my car - 15,000
To service my girlfriend - 50,000 minimum.

To clean my car - (250 - morning fresh)
To make my girlfriends hair - 75,000 Naira for Brazillian hair, 20,000 Naira for fixing it.

I dont need to take my car shopping, to Dubai, for lunch and dinner, fly it to Abuja for the weekend, buy it moet at the club, give it an allowance or take it and its friends to nowhere.

I love my car. . If I could my car, women would be redundant. . . .

C'mon now! Don't make it sound as if all women are materialistic. Though lots of Nigerian women are, but we still have some good ones.

Moreover, you are the one that wants to buy moet, if you don't wanna buy it, nobody will compel you to. Why would you have to take her all the way to Abuja to satisfy her? Why Dubai for shopping, and for lunch and dinner? That to me is immaterial. Don't be surprised that after all money spent, a guy would win her love without spending a dime. They say Nigerian men are not romantic, you are a perfect example. Why would you think everything about women is all about money?

I am saying it again, if I have all the world, I would give it to my wife cuz she takes care of me like her son. She does the house chores, takes care of our child. Have you ever tried doing any of those? Try it for a month and you would see how women are important.

@OP: It depends on your girlfriend. If she's a consumerist type, it's left to you to make a decision. If you let her go, you would do more harm to yourself cuz in one way or the other, she may have some certain features that no other women possess; she might have affected your life positively, that you always think if she's not by your side, you are nothing. Why not, then, polish her to your taste, make her the type of woman you want her to be( No be by beating oo), there are many ways to discipline/ teach a woman- remember they are 'pets' left to us by their parents to take care of- so, in that case, tame her.

Notwithstanding, if she's a not a materialistic type, why would you prefer a mere car to her? Comparing an inanimate thing to a living soul? You're telling me you won't spend that dam.n money on her if she is unfortunately involved in accident? Listen, what if you are robbed after you must have bought the car and that said car is taken away from you? If my woman can make me understand that our togetherness surpasses any materialistic things and she's tested and proven, why would I bother myself buying a car? Why do you want to get a car? To meet more women, spend more money on them and end up being broke? The same money you can spend on your woman that she will be prettier than 100,000women put together?

2 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by EmmaB4(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2012
Uten9z: @taryour and @ cc,if ladiies were ur wishes or what u imagined and posted(that u've neva step into ur Man's place but have ask him to get u junks at mr biggs)if so no one will have tut dat u girls are to be extortive but as soul mates to men.maybe u've imagined into ur mother's life, long after she gave birth to u,and u'll neva knw what have happened b4 then. @ moremi should be very correct abt everythin he have said, u guys aint fear. Moreover i think you have to be convincing and not sentimental abusive.

seriously!! Dude, u really need 2 b explicit
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by greatz: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Fit u need to ask urself this questions:
1. Which is more important to me now?

2. What do i stand to gain or lose if i keep my girlfrnd or buy a car?

3. Do i really love my gf that spending money in her wont be a waste?

I guess u will know whats best after answering these urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? / Do She-males Truely Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.