Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? (14819 Views)

Poll: Which is more expensive?please tick

Car: 26% (52 votes)
Girlfriend: 54% (106 votes)
All of above: 16% (33 votes)
Non of above: 2% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Csami(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
This is a tough one 4 u but judging 4rm wat u wrote, it seems u're confused n i know u are. If she's an ok gal n u have an ok salary n still want an ok car, well it depends on ur management cos u can still have both.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by tlops(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
you can always sell your car and re cover some cash from the sales. but a gf has no second hand value. However if she is THE ONE, go for her.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by rhymz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
Exponental: My babe has always been an asset to me while my car a liability. Ever since I av her, I've had 4 diff cars n she's still my precious!
Car is more expensive, I spend to maintain my car, but I invest in her 2 av a better future.
....hahahah....call me when the chips are down, I will be right here waiting with a hanky...lol
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by cowgurl: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
Uten9z: As a career man, recently employed with ok salaries, i've got good taste for ladies as i do love cars , i've got this gul that turns me alive but then i've also realise my need to own my car, i love mercedes C class and i've got to save for her. But then my girl some how she's not supportive and suddenly i've realise too that she cost me also and now am confuse over then both and want to knw who is more important and which is more expensive to keep. Do you think i can have them both at the same time? They act like rivals to me.
Op there's nothin wrong wit u vin d gurl dat turns u alive n ur dream car @ d same tym, both are important n @ same tym, money demandin. My advice 2 u, put dem both into planning n if u haven't, let er in abot ur plans of owning ur dream car, u can neva tel, she myt js b supportive of u gettin ur dream car sooner dan u thought.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
chaircover:

Haaaaaa!!!Its not your fault oooooo!!!

Its the fault of the one or two women that you have met that have dared asked you to pay for their meatpies at Mr Biggs tongue

. . . .Meanwhile, these same termites as you call them come visit you, sweep your dirty floor, pick up your smelly boxers off your smelly floor, go to market on okada in the hot blazing sun to buy foodstuffs to make you the first decent meal that you would have had that week, come back cook, do a bit of washing; scrubbing with shoe brush those dirty white collars & cuffs that have turned brown

And If they make the mistake of visiting on Environmental day, will be there in "knicker" with the other neighbours helping you to clear your dirty smelly gutter, go back in and dust on top of your TV & bookshelf that has dust 6 inches high and then at night you maul her, testing all the styles you learnt off the porrn channel . . . . should I go on . . . . chei women don suffer . . . It is well oooooooo cool

Thank God for my militant mother and the only place I was allowed to go was to blend pepper on the same street. Then i thought that her own was too much but now I thoroughly appreciate the "imprisonment" kiss

And BTW who are these 2 that liked Moremi's post undecided iru kan kan oun

Women she una don hear . . .stop asking these cheapskates for things. Earn your own money and hold your heads high kiss
Emmmh.....Godmother mi!!!!!! Mo sori gan but! Dem kokolets nowadays won te bed mo oo!! except me sha, I lay It and dabaru it same way. Anyways.... I just tot I'll let u no only awon omo 189gbi will do most of d tins u listed above, bcus equality ti take over. Bye! *winks*
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by odovonnestor1: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
I understand from d post above (if actauly it is true) that the girl don't like you. How on this earth will you struggle to impress a girl so as to keep her put in a relationship. Let me tell you that God gift comes with little or no burden. I dnt say dat you shouldn't woo ur woman, buh she shldnt be a hinderance to ur step up in life. I wonder how you wll feel if anything happen tommorow nd d money is no longer there and she disappears. If u love me u shld encourage me to make my money make money and not make my money make ur artificial painting nd decoration

2 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Limaoscar: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2012
Some cars are more expensive than some girls and vice versa. it all depends on your apetite.There are N3k per month maintenance girls and same goes for cars.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Sike(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
Girlfriend jor
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
Okija_juju: To service my car - 15,000
To service my girlfriend - 50,000 minimum.

To clean my car - (250 - morning fresh)
To make my girlfriends hair - 75,000 Naira for Brazillian hair, 20,000 Naira for fixing it.

I dont need to take my car shopping, to Dubai, for lunch and dinner, fly it to Abuja for the weekend, buy it moet at the club, give it an allowance or take it and its friends to nowhere.

I love my car. . If I could my car, women would be redundant. . . .

OOOOOOOOOOOOh LAWD My Ribbs grin grin
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by warrior101: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
Limaoscar: Some cars are more expensive than some girls and vice versa. it all depends on your apetite.There are N3k per month maintenance girls and same goes for cars.
grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Umunede(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
One thing I have realised over the years is that, it isactually poor guys that spend more on ladies than rich guys

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by warrior101: 12:07am On Apr 27, 2012
Umunede: One thing I have realised over the years is that, it isactually poor guys that spend more on ladies than rich guys

you are not literally right mate...
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 27, 2012
Uten9z: As a career man, recently employed with ok salaries, i've got good taste for ladies as i do love cars , i've got this gul that turns me alive but then i've also realise my need to own my car, i love mercedes C class and i've got to save for her. But then my girl some how she's not supportive and suddenly i've realise too that she cost me also and now am confuse over then both and want to knw who is more important and which is more expensive to keep. Do you think i can have them both at the same time? They act like rivals to me.

If you have a nice ride that's always clean, dresses well with a good combinations of colors and earn an ok salary as you have said, the cost of "Nyashing" ladies will drop by more than 90%. It's guys who have nothing that pay for ladies.

Don't just buy a car, buy one with a swagger!!!
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by deeflamez(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2012
It's simple: Get a good car that suits your needs depending on the size of your pocket.If you don't earn up to half-a-million naira monthly, go for a nice Civic, Accord, Nissan, Kia & the likes. Trust me, with that alone, your girl will stick longer with you cause it'll benefit both you and her. You don't wanna be jumping bus, bikes & waiting endlessly in the sun and rain cause you aint mobile.

Mobility is no longer a 'luxury', it has become a necessity if you can afford it. I spend less and visit more places when on wheels than without. With N5,000 and fuel in your car, you can have fun by cruising to the beach, a friend's party or cinemas & have a swell time unlike if you have no car, trust me you'll spend more & yet make little impact.

In otherwords, you'll enjoy your life & even your relationship more on wheels than on foot...plus you'll be more sociable & meet more people that will raise your standards because you have set a standard for yourself, no one will look down on you (it has nothing to do with self-esteem) e.g, most people would rather relate with you cause they see you as successful than if you aint with wheels.

If you're a businessman & you walk up to me sweaty-sun-beaten cause you have no car, i won't trust your credibility in delivering your business idea to me. Meaning its easier to preach 'success' when you look 'successful. Get a car, and trust me its a gift you'll always be thankful for. #nuffsaid @willadebo

2 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by dabrake(m): 4:13am On Apr 27, 2012
chaircover:

Haaaaaa!!!Its not your fault oooooo!!!

Its the fault of the one or two women that you have met that have dared asked you to pay for their meatpies at Mr Biggs tongue

. . . .Meanwhile, these same termites as you call them come visit you, sweep your dirty floor, pick up your smelly boxers off your smelly floor, go to market on okada in the hot blazing sun to buy foodstuffs to make you the first decent meal that you would have had that week, come back cook, do a bit of washing; scrubbing with shoe brush those dirty white collars & cuffs that have turned brown

And If they make the mistake of visiting on Environmental day, will be there in "knicker" with the other neighbours helping you to clear your dirty smelly gutter, go back in and dust on top of your TV & bookshelf that has dust 6 inches high and then at night you maul her, testing all the styles you learnt off the porrn channel . . . . should I go on . . . . chei women don suffer . . . It is well oooooooo cool

Thank God for my militant mother and the only place I was allowed to go was to blend pepper on the same street. Then i thought that her own was too much but now I thoroughly appreciate the "imprisonment" kiss

And BTW who are these 2 that liked Moremi's post undecided iru kan kan oun

Women she una don hear . . .stop asking these cheapskates for things. Earn your own money and hold your heads high kiss
that is if they will ever help you. The 1st girl I dated will see your house untidy and she won't mind staying in that 'sty' even for another 24hrs. Most annoying is that you will leave her alone in the house only for you to be back and meet the house in a 'worser' state

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by wowo2: 5:49am On Apr 27, 2012
They both should be affordable and cost effective if they are both new.
Old and experienced always require more maintenance.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2012
Its always been dat way from the worlds creation,women will always cost u more than u can bargain for,men will always chop the apple
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by shizzle11(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Emmmh.....Godmother mi!!!!!! Mo sori gan but! Dem kokolets nowadays won te bed mo oo!! except me sha, I lay It and dabaru it same way. Anyways.... I just tot I'll let u no only awon omo 189gbi will do most of d tins u listed above, bcus equality ti take over. Bye! *winks*
...Lol,you no talk lie at all
@cc did u get that? Such is the caliber of girls we have now. Only 2% of women will think and act the way you do cos most girls nowadays are after what they can grab from men,too materialistic. To them, it is business and the attributes of a strong relationship (understanding & communication) does not appeal to them. If only the "flirts" we have as girlfriends 2day will possess such humility in your earlier comment, we wouldn't be having broken r/ships and marriages as we have the today.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by OKOROJAKE: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2012
A LOT OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE POSERS THEY WONT EVEN WASH UR HANKY HOW MUCH MORE SWEEP UR HOUSE OR WASH UR BOXERS.THEY ONLY WANT MONEY FROM MEN TO PREPARE THEMSELVES TO MEET D NEXT MAN.THERE ARE ONLY .01% GOOD GIRLS IN NIGERIA THAT AREW READY TO SUPPORT MEN,MANY OF TAKE MEN FOR A DAMAGED ATM MACHINE.MEN SHD SHINE THEIR EYES AND BE WISE.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by ImpactWorld(m): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2012
I think its nt d best to compare ur girlfriend with a car. Dat said, I fully understand y many guys are. frustrated by some careless materialistic demands. from ladies. I once met a girl in d hospital where i worked & rly liked her. Within 2 weeks she was demanding over 400k from me. Her excuse was dat her dad couldn't meet up with her sch fees in a private uni and her exams were very close. I found out later it was all lies; she said samething to every other guy she met. A part of me was tempted to 'help' bt I knew it would end up being a stupid story of a mugu of world- no- 1 proportion. Ladies, if u are rly an honest & considerate woman, most guys wud be glad to spend for d girl they love.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by StateOfMind: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2012
bukatyne: @OP: CC and exponential has said it al. @guys: wat do u bring to ur relationships apart from money n sex? i m not sayin u guys re not tryin but there is more to relationship than sex and money. perhaps if u guys bring more or don't always want to use money n sex to prove urself/urlove, ur gals wouldn't be so demanding. @gals: pls let respect ourselves n STOP been materialistic! let us learn to be content and live according to our means! i can't understand y a gal ll ask her guy for bb, designer bags/shoes/clothes, brazilian weaves, costly make ups etc because they re unfortunate enough to date us! longing for wat u can't afford on ur own is really been greedy n been a golddigger. please, let both men n women go back to d table n reevaluate wat a relationship is al about n we wouldn't have such threads as this! stay blessed!

You really think the guys screaming their heads off here would stop being the mugus that they are? What I keep asking everytime issues like this come up is "do these girls force you to spend on them"? Instead of them to move-on on their 1st encounter with a 'materialistic' chic, their 3rd leg and ego won't let the back off. They 'll want to prove they are capable and can bed any 'high-class' chic. A good number of the don't even have anything to offer apart from their 'change'. . .. and when they are drained of this little 'change', they come on nl to rant and generalize, then they go back to repeat the same mistake.

The day guys stop spending unnecessarily on these so called demanding girls for few moments of mutual pleasure, the better for both sexes.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2012
freshmoney:

C'mon now! Don't make it sound as if all women are materialistic. Though lots of Nigerian women are, but we still have some good ones.

Moreover, you are the one that wants to buy moet, if you don't wanna buy it, nobody will compel you to. Why would you have to take her all the way to Abuja to satisfy her? Why Dubai for shopping, and for lunch and dinner? That to me is immaterial. Don't be surprised that after all money spent, a guy would win her love without spending a dime. They say Nigerian men are not romantic, you are a perfect example. Why would you think everything about women is all about money?

I am saying it again, if I have all the world, I would give it to my wife cuz she takes care of me like her son. She does the house chores, takes care of our child. Have you ever tried doing any of those? Try it for a month and you would see how women are important.

@OP: It depends on your girlfriend. If she's a consumerist type, it's left to you to make a decision. If you let her go, you would do more harm to yourself cuz in one way or the other, she may have some certain features that no other women possess; she might have affected your life positively, that you always think if she's not by your side, you are nothing. Why not, then, polish her to your taste, make her the type of woman you want her to be( No be by beating oo), there are many ways to discipline/ teach a woman- remember they are 'pets' left to us by their parents to take care of- so, in that case, tame her.

Notwithstanding, if she's a not a materialistic type, why would you prefer a mere car to her? Comparing an inanimate thing to a living soul? You're telling me you won't spend that dam.n money on her if she is unfortunately involved in accident? Listen, what if you are robbed after you must have bought the car and that said car is taken away from you? If my woman can make me understand that our togetherness surpasses any materialistic things and she's tested and proven, why would I bother myself buying a car? Why do you want to get a car? To meet more women, spend more money on them and end up being broke? The same money you can spend on your woman that she will be prettier than 100,000women put together?
your points are so orderly and convincing for sure. But i'll like you to knw that, i have tried so much in order to make happy i've spent and devoted time to make her realise how important she is to me, any time i want her around, i'll discover that she most have travelled or seriously engaged some place. The next thing,she'll appear with some list of troubles and she knws i cant turn her down. And when am done fixing her and the trouble,. . She move again. I talk to her and the friend all they tell me is that i should be patient with her, when she's retired she'll realise and come down for me. . I now knw is time to move on and certainly not on my legs. It most be in a mercedes benz. Mind you i like my babe only that she's not ready yet, and that cost me alot.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2012
Csami: This is a tough one 4 u but judging 4rm wat u wrote, it seems u're confused n i know u are. If she's an ok gal n u have an ok salary n still want an ok car, well it depends on ur management cos u can still have both.
i am confused may be , especially dat i want to let her go if i really want to get me mercedes. I told her her abt supporting that but she she is working against, and speaking for it.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Koikoi(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2012
Umunede: One thing I have realised over the years is that, it isactually poor guys that spend more on ladies than rich guys

poor guys always spend too much on anything they can afford than rich guys!
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2012
glimpse: u beta reduce ha expenses, save up n buy dat car, abi wen u buy d car she no go enta d car ni? If she loves u,shld undastand dat u nid dis 1.
such a man expect from a soul mate my friend and when they dont they can be compare 2 a car and could be call care mate
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2012
bayooooooo:

If you have a nice ride that's always clean, dresses well with a good combinations of colors and earn an ok salary as you have said, the cost of "Nyashing" ladies will drop by more than 90%. It's guys who have nothing that pay for ladies.

tongue
bayooooooo:

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by ringi82(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2012
angryit's so gross to compare a human being to a vehicle .. is that how we see our ladies now? no be by force to spend ur money on dem. atleast dem no hold gun to ur head now. it's so gross to compare a human being to a vehicle .. is that how we see our ladies now? no be by force to spend ur money on dem. atleast dem no hold gun to ur head now. mtcheew.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2012
StateOfMind:

You really think the guys screaming their heads off here would stop being the mugus that they are? What I keep asking everytime issues like this come up is "do these girls force you to spend on them"? Instead of them to move-on on their 1st encounter with a 'materialistic' chic, their 3rd leg and ego won't let the back off. They 'll want to prove they are capable and can bed any 'high-class' chic. A good number of the don't even have anything to offer apart from their 'change'. . .. and when they are drained of this little 'change', they come on nl to rant and generalize, then they go back to repeat the same mistake.

The day guys stop spending unnecessarily on these so called demanding girls for few moments of mutual pleasure, the better for both sexes.

ur not wrong you knw, i just tek kia of one i like but i cant say how she became materialistic in sch.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by jingdimei: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2012
[url]Ningbo Lingjia Control Cable Co. LTD[/url] was built on 1995, which is specialized in producing and all kinds of flexible shaft, hoses and cables. Our products are used widely on car, motorcycle, yacht and shipping and so on. The main products include control cable, auto control cable,throttle cable, clutch cable.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by yankison(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2012
[quote author=chaircover]Yes but this is what I dont understand about you guys. You say the girls are leeches and are only after your money . . . .so why do you carry on spending on them? Why dont you just walk away. When you stop spending, they will stop asking.

I can hand on heart say that the most I "took" from a boyfriend was a meal or a drink. Maybe I am just soooooooo old school lipsrsealed

My parents were not mega rich but they always made sure that I had enough. I rememeber coming home from boarding house and my mum tipping out my suitcase at the front door and going through every single item in that suitcase before she let me into the house. God help me if I as much brought someones elses scarf home.

Kai!!! but see what I am missing o!!!! grin Even now as a married woman, I find it very difficult to give me husband a list of things I want. It always "what do you want for your birthday?" and I say "anything" sad[/quote

I tell you that was a very good discipline , I wish I could have a wife like you , your husband will love you forever and be happy as long you doing what you said . No fustration. ]
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by austizz(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2012
jay bee: A car depreciates in value the moment you drive it outta the forecourt whereas a G/F is potentially going to give you unquantifiable benefits in the long run.
I'd close my eyes and look at long term benefits over a car that can get stolen any minute after the initial purchase.
jay bee, abegi! I prefer mi car to any girl friend cos' dat car dey give me joy and prestige. A guy no fit claim say him na big boy without a car
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by austizz(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2012
rhymz: ....hahahah....call me when the chips are down, I will be right here waiting with a hanky...lol
Thank u my guy, that Exponental guy no sabi anything girl dey de maga him yet him dey de yan rubbish 4 mouth, original mugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? / Do She-males Truely Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.