Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? (14820 Views)

Poll: Which is more expensive?please tick

Car: 26% (52 votes)
Girlfriend: 54% (106 votes)
All of above: 16% (33 votes)
Non of above: 2% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by dabrake(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2012
StateOfMind:

You really think the guys screaming their heads off here would stop being the mugus that they are? What I keep asking everytime issues like this come up is "do these girls force you to spend on them"? Instead of them to move-on on their 1st encounter with a 'materialistic' chic, their 3rd leg and ego won't let the back off. They 'll want to prove they are capable and can bed any 'high-class' chic. A good number of the don't even have anything to offer apart from their 'change'. . .. and when they are drained of this little 'change', they come on nl to rant and generalize, then they go back to repeat the same mistake.

The day guys stop spending unnecessarily on these so called demanding girls for few moments of mutual pleasure, the better for both sexes.

that is, the thing tire me. Some people talk say if dog bite you 1st time, the dog dey mad. The dog bite you 2nd time, the dog dey craze. If the dog bite you the 3rd time, you dey craze. Me no get luxury of a 3rd timer. Once beaten, twice shy. I have noticed that guys just wanna prove they are man enough and are 'able and capable'. You give me a silly list today and i sack you outrightly. I spend on you on 3 occasions - you need(not want) it, i want it for you and i have much to spare. I thought it's easy to identify gold diggers nah. How far nairalanders?
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by DExplorer1: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:
This thread is some funny bullshit. . . The worst is that the mini idiots without cars are the ones spewing the most rubbish! While i don't support nor encourage careless, thoughtless, impulsive spur-of-the-moment spending on girlfriends, comparing a fellow human to a car, just because she is female is derogatory and below the belt. . . Why not just hold your damn horses and wait till you are married before you spend? With this kind of pitiable mentality, i wonder the kind of treatment this same group of "boys" will mete out to the unfortunate woman they later get married to. . .

Trash!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by captalex(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
Okija_juju: To service my car - 15,000
To service my girlfriend - 50,000 minimum.

To clean my car - (250 - morning fresh)
To make my girlfriends hair - 75,000 Naira for Brazillian hair, 20,000 Naira for fixing it.

I dont need to take my car shopping, to Dubai, for lunch and dinner, fly it to Abuja for the weekend, buy it moet at the club, give it an allowance or take it and its friends to nowhere.

I love my car. . If I could my car, women would be redundant. . . .
Quite true man ,the only this is the car wouldn't bear you children nor listen to your complains.
Cars are very cool sha.they let you fart on them allday,without looking at you in a weird way.they allow you to choose the speed at which you would like them to perform ,unlike some women that would just lie there after 15 minutes of horizontal action.hahahaha.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Dondav(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
Depends on the type of car! Also on the type of gurl u're mingling with. smiley
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by purplekayc(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
Haaaaaa!!!Its not your fault oooooo!!!

Its the fault of the one or two women that you have met that have dared asked you to pay for their meatpies at Mr Biggs 

. . . .Meanwhile, these same termites as you call them come visit you, sweep your dirty floor, pick up your smelly boxers off your smelly floor, go to market on okada in the hot blazing sun to buy foodstuffs to make you the first decent meal that you would have had that week, come back cook, do a bit of washing; scrubbing with shoe brush those dirty white collars & cuffs that have turned brown

And If they make the mistake of visiting on Environmental day, will be there in "knicker" with the other neighbours helping you to clear your dirty smelly gutter, go back in and dust on top of your TV & bookshelf that has dust 6 inches high and then at night you maul her, testing all the styles you learnt off the porrn channel . . . . should I go on . . . . chei women don suffer . . . It is well oooooooo 

Thank God for my militant mother and the only place I was allowed to go was to blend pepper on the same street. Then i thought that her own was too much but now I thoroughly appreciate the "imprisonment" 

And BTW who are these 2 that liked Moremi's post  iru kan kan oun

Women she una don hear . . .stop asking these cheapskates for things. Earn your own money and hold your heads high 

As iF its not true abi Babe wey me I meet not up to 1 week she is already asking me to buy her BB from lagos ?? Can u imagine ? Abeg*
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
dabrake: that is, the thing tire me. Some people talk say if dog bite you 1st time, the dog dey mad. The dog bite you 2nd time, the dog dey craze. If the dog bite you the 3rd time, you dey craze. Me no get luxury of a 3rd timer. Once beaten, twice shy. I have noticed that guys just wanna prove they are man enough and are 'able and capable'. You give me a silly list today and i sack you outrightly. I spend on you on 3 occasions - you need(not want) it, i want it for you and i have much to spare. I thought it's easy to identify gold diggers nah. How far nairalanders?
Simple truth jare.....

I don't see why I should spend on a lady then complain about it.
It is very easy to know a materialistic lady from a mile plus.....
let's start taking responsibility for our actions jare....
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by LeJeun3: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
WOMEN are the BEST VEHICLES in the world because:
- 2 beautiful headlights in front,
- 2 great bumpers at the back,
- Self-lubricating when hot,
- Finger touch ignition,
- Automatic engine oil change every month,
- Any type of pistons fit,
- Multiple seating styles & adjustments,
- Great accessories,
- Highest mileage: 9 months with just 5 ml refill.
That's why MEN die to get a ride.....

2 Likes

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by muyoto: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
LeJeun3: WOMEN are the BEST VEHICLES in the world because:
- 2 beautiful headlights in front,
- 2 great bumpers at the back,
- Self-lubricating when hot,
- Finger touch ignition,
- Automatic engine oil change every month,
- Any type of pistons fit, [really?]
- Multiple seating styles & adjustments,
- Great accessories,
- Highest mileage: 9 months with just 5 ml refill.
That's why MEN die to get a ride.....

this is SICK!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Akpan107(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
rhymz: pure Hokus Pokus!
What has sweeping the house, cooking and fuxkin got to do with anything. Women like you make us see women as leeches and extortionists. If you call yourself my girlfriend then act like one, if you come to my house and choose to cook or do whatever don't do it because you think it will make help you win your way to my pocket biko. Nobody forced anyone to do these things. And I can't stand a woman that is always in the habit of askin for everythin from a man, there should be more importance attachec to a woman than these nonsense clean my house talk or fuxck her in the house yarns abeg
Well said!
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by lilmama001(f): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2012
it depends on the type of woman or car... it isnt easy to manage both*especially if the gurl isnt considerate**
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2012
@Topic; Car = I don't have mine for now, still using a company car, so don't know exactly how much it cost to maintain it. Girlfriend = I don't have & not ready to have in mere future except a miracle girl comes to convince me that there still exist my mom type of a woman in our today nigeria, meek, understandable, hardworking, dedicated, faithful, christianly born again, heavenly pretty, motherly & homely...intelligently wise! else, else....lolz, funny funny comments in here...but @chairc....I doubt u know what is obtainable in today nigeria o!

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
DailyNews: @Topic; Car = I don't have mine for now, still using a company car, so don't know exactly how much it cost to maintain it. Girlfriend = I don't have & not ready to have in mere future except a miracle girl comes to convince me that there still exist my mom type of a woman in our today nigeria, meek, understandable, hardworking, dedicated, faithful, christianly born again, heavenly pretty, motherly & homely...intelligently wise! else, else....lolz, funny funny comments in here...but @chairc....I doubt u know what is obtainable in today nigeria o!
thanks @ Daily news is noted, and hope u've voted at poll sha oo may be indifferent if there is. . . Lolz
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
DailyNews: @Topic; Car = I don't have mine for now, still using a company car, so don't know exactly how much it cost to maintain it. Girlfriend = I don't have & not ready to have in mere future except a miracle girl comes to convince me that there still exist my mom type of a woman in our today nigeria, meek, understandable, hardworking, dedicated, faithful, christianly born again, heavenly pretty, motherly & homely...intelligently wise! else, else....lolz, funny funny comments in here...but @chairc....I doubt u know what is obtainable in today nigeria o!
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by LeJeun3: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
muyoto:

this is SICK!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Thought so too!

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2012
kissHey guys, i appreciate each comment and teases posted, i 'll surely resolve somethin out from all these and in due time i may post it over someday after the poll.

If you have more suggestion pls post on , lets hear ur very important opinion. Cheers!
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Jomiliny(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2012
It depends the type of girl she is. If she is the type you are ready to drop at any time. Donlt spend too much on her
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by iyayi05: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
CAR!!
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by emmatok(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
Jomiliny: It depends the type of girl she is. If she is the type you are ready to drop at any time. Donlt spend too much on her

You are not supposed to spend on any GF, she is not your responsibility.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by deavicky(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
my brother , in my small way i will tell you to go for the car, becos if the car is not there very soon she will start complaining. and if you are so unlucky to belong to the part of world where i live, that men gives lift any how to the ladies. well I'm sorry that you would lose her to one of those lifter in no time.maybe by then you may have spent some good amount too. and anther thing is that you don't have money if not you can carry both easily.
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
doing the maths i go say na girlfriend expensive pass because the money alone wey u go spend on one average naija babe in two months u fit use the money buy six brand new cars for jankee(USA) cool
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
emmatok:

You are not supposed to spend on any GF, she is not your responsibility.

not in naija grin
make u no spend on dat naija babe and see wetin she go use ur eye see grin
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by 9zeros(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2012
lefulefu: doing the maths i go say na girlfriend expensive pass because the money alone wey u go spend on one average naija babe in two months u fit use the money buy six brand new cars for jankee(USA) cool
*drinks rat poison*
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Bama5000: 10:57am On May 01, 2012
Smooth278: guy better be wise and save and get urself a cool ride!!! if ur not on 4wheels this babe wud leave u ASAP!!! woman matter no be wetin man go die put, set up urself first and then see the kinda gals that come knocking!!!

u re right my bros.the truth is this-"nwanyi amaghi onye owu'' i blame u that spend for a girl.i advise u to observe ur responsiblity than spending.it is they that cannot be bold enough to tell a woman how he is that spends.it is a responsibilty u owe to she that is truely in life and not that which u wish to pass the 9th with.if it is that,do not blame her for every demand she makes.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by emmatok(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2012
lefulefu:
not in naija grin
make u no spend on dat naija babe and see wetin she go use ur eye see grin

O boy babes plenty for town,

No time for SHAKARA, Yansh and clean mouth be the koko.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
So far girlfriend is the most expensive
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by obitrac: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2013
captalex:
Quite true man ,the only this is the car wouldn't bear you children nor listen to your complains.
Cars are very cool sha.they let you fart on them allday,without looking at you in a weird way.they allow you to choose the speed at which you would like them to perform ,unlike some women that would just lie there after 15 minutes of horizontal action.hahahaha.
horizontal action, lwkmd! I love dat
Re: Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? by Uten9z(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2013
Good morn guys.
I'll like to start by declaring the end of the poll and the result. . . from the list it ended with 2% ie 2voted for NON OF THE ABOVE, 16% ie 33voted for ALL OF THE ABOVE, interestingly 26% ie 52voters makes it clear a CAR IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN A WOMAN but it was distinctively counted by the 54% making e 106voters voting out That WOMAN IS MORE EXPENSIVE TO KEEP THAN A CAR... Dont think i need ANOVA to categorically state or prove my fact, the winner is more than double the sum of the rest polls.thanks 4ur votes.

Now, i'll like to state here briefly that even thou i had drop my gf b4 the end of the pool result to concentrate on saving 4my car, it got to some points i had lost focus of what am doing , got hold of my savings dashout to some friends or relations wedding if there is not I look out for some fun away and spend big! out of repulse.

i hated me for it most times but it's the fun I now can get, in the quest I come to realise that the zeal to own a car then and save for it was also related to my Ex Babe, I was trying to comfort he badly.

That is why now i dont care for the saving any longer and in this time and at such wanton times i had miss her most.

Way forward I have decided to open again a new patern of savings,conceived out of a different purpose, for me to meet one of the two needs which I posted but by now is only the car and i wish i dont disappoint mysf any more and not ever.

The fact is about a C240 MERCEDES (Eligance) Gold color, black interior, heavy sound system of 6cd loaded and AC tight, with a nevigator and fully automated that will be readily paid off soon.

This clues are priceless now make the best use of them. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? / Do She-males Truely Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.