Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. (38193 Views)

Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by DLioness(f): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
oboy3:
i knw what u tryna do,but am not gonna fall for it
You and ur ppl ve already fallen into deep sheat.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by DLioness(f): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
cocaineaddict:
You and who like them? Tok 4 ursef alone abeg
Na u sabi.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by DLioness(f): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
cocaineaddict:
You and who like them? Tok 4 ursef alone abeg
Na u sabi.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
donzico2:
Character of a typical ONYE NGWA revealed

Recall that the parable of talents that was told by Christ in the bible. Assuming they were Nigerians, it would be very easy to identify which among them is Ngwa. The one who hid his talent, accusing his master of reaping where he did not sow and how he is known to be a high – handed man must be NGWA. Ideally, ONYE NGWA looks at everybody around him with clinical suspicion, is always in the habit of betraying trust and deriding the confidence reposed in him. Just imagine this:

1. They will sell a portion of land to you and take a one off fee. As soon as they sense your business is sprawling, they would begin to demand for all sorts of miscellaneous fees including mandating you to contribute to the burial of their late parents, sponsoring their children’s trade efforts and funny enough demanding you contribute to their acquisition of new wives. The Nigerian with most no. of wives is NGWA not because he is enterprising but because he holds a degree in covetousness.
2. He politely requests that you give him a portion of the same land he sold to you (they sell lands more than any other group in Nigeria, that is why they have sold off everywhere in Aba and usually feel comfortable being tenants to their former tenants) for farming. Several years after, by reason of death or relocation; your children or relations will fight with their last breathe because you were generous to a cunning, crafty and lazy friend.

THEY ARE NATURALLY LAZY
Their women give themselves so cheaply to petty material things. It is only in NGWA LAND that a sixty year old woman will still be bleaching and proudly tell you that her IKO (boyfriend) works IN A COMPANY. These companies are medium scale blue chip companies that employ them (NDI NGWA) as casual workers, security men and unskilled labourers. They are not interested in adventure. If you argue they are not lazy, how come with massive markets in Ariaria, Ahia Ohuru, Ekeoha and Cemetry; Ngwa men are missing in action. What popular shop in any of these markets is owned by ONYE NGWA? How come they are always comfortable as menial workers and unadventurous fellows? Mbaise is popular in Aba for being the best butchers, Enugu controls the cattle market; Orlu holds sway in drugs and patent medicine, Onitsha is leading in importation, food vending and tobacco business, Ideato are gurus in tourism, Transport and Haulage, NDI OGBO had long made a mark in second hand clothes and importation etc. Just where does the lazy NGWA MAN come in? No where!

NDI NGWA ARE CHEATS AND UNFAIR BUSINESS PEOPLE
Their brothers (?) from UKWA would attest to this fact. NDI NGWA have always given the impression that the struggle is for UKWA NGWA. This false spirit of camaraderie fizzles out as soon as the spoils of war arrive. It automatically becomes OHA NGWA, systematically deleting the UKWA and replacing it with OHA. There will be no need overemphasizing this age long fact. See the page on THE FARCE CALLED UKWA NGWA. Have you wondered why of all the five or more times given UKWA NGWA the opportunity to produce the Deputy Governor, no single UKWA man had ever made the list. That is the NGWA man for you. Your union with them thrives as long as they are calling the shots or cheating you. Watch out, the man who you meet in a bar, who shamelessly begs you to buy him a bottle of beer is ONYE NGWA. That is their style.

THEY ARE NOT ENTERPRISING
It is believed that geographically and culturally, Aba metropolis belongs to NDI NGWA. In the same ESAU SPIRIT, they long traded their birthright over a pot of stew. Today, the docility of the NGWA MAN is made manifest with the composition of ownership and control of resources in NGWA LAND. In case you did not know:
1. All the hotels within Aba metropolis are owned by NDI OHUHU (a derogatory name coined by NGWA people for non – indigenes which unreasonably include UKWA people).
2. The tallest building in Asa Road is owned by a rich business man from Ideato Imo State
3. The best and most sophisticated Pharmaceutical shop in Aba is owned by a non – indigene
4. 98% of all fuel stations in NGWA LAND are owned by non – indigenes
5. It is hard to see a well equipped hospital that is 100% controlled by an NGWA MAN.
6. All they do is to hallucinate over how someday NDI OHUHU would abandon their properties for them, reenacting sad tales of the Nigerian Civil War

THEY ARE CUNNING AND CRAFTY
If you like, call them tricksters. Remember the OTU ONU debacle. Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe had failed in his bid to outshine Orji Uzor his master, the then Governor. Abaribe soon coined the famous OTU ONU (meaning he is advocating for a single term for political aspirants). That was his own method of displaying the cunning character of the NGWA MAN. He was given a single term as Senator. At the expiration of his first term, he also cunningly returned. Even when an UKWA man Chris Nkwonta reminded him of his pact with the people; Abaribe did everything (yes, everything) to return to the Senate. Where lies the honor of NDI NGWA?

Some have jocularly referred to them as being generous. That is being economical with the truth because by the time NDI OGBO were perfecting the art of importing second hand clothes and stockfish, when ANAMBRA people were dominating the tobacco business, just like the Maduakos were building hotels, NDI NGWA were land speculators and sellers; willfully taking the rear seat in the scheme of things. That is their style of generosity. Interestingly, they sold off even their OKPULOR and gardens to a more introspective NDI OHUHU. The result is what you see today – they have been relegated to the background.
I guess this is why Ikwerre Chased Igbo out of Port Harcourt... next will be Ngwa chasing you bastard out of ABA..
And it will be very bloody...
Mr developer that can't develop his village...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ngwakwe:
This foo.lish Opinion piece is all about what?

Do Ngwa people beg for a living? No

One time Central Bank Governor Paul Ogwuma is an Ngwa man

The Indisputable fearless Nigerian that declared MKO winner in 1993 is be Ngwa man, Humphery Nwosu. To mention but a few.

I know that Ngwa people are hospitable. In terms of Land issues, yes Lands were sold based on written agreements signed by both parties and their respective witnesses. However, most people that bought land took adventage of prevalent illiteracy of some Ngwa people in the past to defraud most land sellers by measuring more than is written in agreement, eg. C of O says 3 plots were actual is 10 plots.
Now that Ngwa people have gone to school and their Children have started scrutinizing these documents and these fraudulent practices are being exposed and Justice are being obtained in the court. Is there any evil in that?

Am not here to defend any tribe but one thing I know is that Ngwa people were under dogs in the past but now the average 30Years old Ngwa youth is a graduate compared to any other section of the State. Hence the quarrel "Give me my right" No you don't have it before, why now. Because my eyes are open.

Politically they want to participate in the game of politics, why not? No section of the society should claim born to rule.
Thank you..
But the non Ngwa in Abia state will never rule again...
If they want war we will give them war...
If they merged with other Igbos...
Then we will make them understand that Ngwa and Ikwerre are one and the same people with different names...
And that some Ngwa people are actually EFIK...
Even the Northerners will be willing to help us in the war....
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
aljharem:

Can you imagine ? how is he correct. YOU ALL ARE IGBO !!! Go figure

which one is Ngwa or Ajalli ? You better wake up. Igbo bu Igbo. Igbo is Igbo whether Ngwa aro mbasi ikwerre etc
We are not Igbos and have never been...
We will soon demand for the federal government to declare Ngwa as an Ethnic group because it is one... And also demand for a state..

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
qualified:

supported! To even think this foolish being is from Abia state makes me want to vomit.

Donzico, emindu, patrikobi, is this how low u can go?
The reason for all this is because we Ngwa are not Igbos...
And we should not be ashamed to say it

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by oyatz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
aljharem:
OP

Now you words just good to show that you are bitter about something ONE Ngwa man did to you and thus you are categorising all Ngwa as the same. Well they are not !!

If you have a personal problem with your friend or be it family member please go settle it and stop posting it on the internet. That is the hight of Ignorance you just displayed.

Moreover ChienyeN is an Ngwa man and from his post so far he seem to be a nice man.

If you find out very well, one Ngwa man snatched his babe in the past and he is yet to move on from the heart break.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by oyatz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crayola1:

I once recall someone telling me that many Fulani people like to make fun of the cattle herding Fulani people, even going as far as to call them derogatory names...could you elighten us on this issuecheesy

Yes, it's true.

They call them Mbororo.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mamapapaya:
Ngwa man or woman is not known for shying away from confronting constructively the type of bigots we have here making holier than I comments about them and their land. We do not depend on anyone for existence but people come to us in order to make a living. The fact that there are still people who can make comments or tell stories about Nowa man in such a vile manner, says it all about the reason why people find it difficult nowadays to welcome people with open arms.

The Ngwa man saw people running away from their inhabitable corner of the county and offered him/her a refuge, but as can be seen, these people now think that the Ngwa man was misguided for welcoming them to Aba Ngwa. Anyone who disrespects his host, would one day have no one to host him again as words would go round about the behaviour and attitude of this refugee. We have always welcomed refugees from the first time we found out that our neighbours are suffering from hunger, even the Biafra situation shows how Nowa man protected and never wanted anything to happen to the properties left behind by the so ever cheating travellers in their mist.

We are Ngwa People and, and will continue to welcome all. But all we ask is respect and reflection on the reason why you came to us in the first place
Welcome who..
That our fathers were kind to an enemy does not mean we should be unnecessary kind to our enemies...
We rather make friends with Ikwerre and Akwaibom and Cross River people than the stupid Igbos. ...
I'm opportuned to be from an Ngwa family that reject the Igbo tag..

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by dasparrow: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
ImembaN:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
tonychristopher:

Your just plainly stupid .....ifele mee gi

He is right...
We Ngwa are no longer interested in the Igbo project unless Anambra and Enugu will be carved out...

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
murphyibiam15:

@the bolded is the worst...Sometimes i wish this tribe called igbo can even be split; just as ikwere is on their own and anioma so that u can truly know those who hate u....is just so disgusting
We don't need to wait for it to split...
We should simply request the federal government to add Ngwa as an independent tribe in Nigeria... and also to create A state for Ngwa people
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by oyatz(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Abagworo:

Igbo is an amalgamation of same people that lived separately for many centuries. Each people felt different from the other and the effects remain till date as seen on this thread.

All of Igbo have put aside many of these differences except few isolated cases like Ikwerre, Etche et al who live in Rivers State. However politically we might not be able to agree soon as a result of greed from one part that believes it is either them or nothing.

You seems to always have a good grasp of the situations in Igboland.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by oyatz(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
ImembaN:

No wonder, Rotimi Amaechi said he is more Igbo than Abaribe because every Igbo man understand the meaning of his surname, Amaechi but many of the Igbos don't understand the meaning of Abaribe.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by tsdarkside(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
what is your problem....??
most nigerians dont even know who ngwa people are....

what they do with their land is none of your business....

did a ngwa woman dished you or what....??
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by tsdarkside(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Muhehehehehehehehehehe

Biafra has failed before it started.

Let the Ibo civil war begin.

I laugh in biafra! cheesy

nawa....i tell you biafra cant happen....

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by ProudImolite: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
ImembaN:
Thank you..
But the non Ngwa in Abia state will never rule again...
If they want war we will give them war...
If they merged with other Igbos...
Then we will make them understand that Ngwa and Ikwerre are one and the same people with different names...
And that some Ngwa people are actually EFIK...
Even the Northerners will be willing to help us in the war....
This one is a daft non-Igbo imbec*le

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SlayerForever: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sometimes it's good when these old dusty threads are bumped up. It makes you observe some things about some of our people on nairaland here. For example just look at the absolute rubbish oga Aba gworo and the other one from Ngwa were busy writing on the first pages. Same as Glacs white etc. Very stupid comments from people you would think know better.

It really seems a certain generation passed away with their parochial mindset and a new generation of real Igbo nationalists we see today took the center stage.
Also it is good to see that Dede has kept it a 100 since Day 1.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by muheeb01(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
This epistle is actually funny to me,are you for real
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by DaniDani(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
The first time I read this satanic post, my heart bled. Since then, I have not been myself. I began to see myself a stranger among fellow Igbos. I began to study our behaviour towards each other, then I found out that we are the most hateful of all tribes in Nigeria. I realized that it will be almost an impossible task to get anything collectively as a nation. Each time I re-open this thread, I stung an open wound. I become conscious again how an Igbo man sees his brother with extreme bitter hatred. I paused and think about Dave Umahi's aversion towards Igbo oneness. Definitely, we are not one. I rather align with a foreigner than a brother that hates me passionately. This thread will continue to hunt Igbo oneness!

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by FAvE47(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
See the way we Igbos are disgracing ourselves here... Itz very bad of us
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by xtgozie(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ngwakwe:
The Indisputable fearless Nigerian that declared MKO winner in 1993 is be Ngwa man, Humphery Nwosu.

Taaaaaaa. Ashi OSHA. Humphery is from Ajali in Orumba South LGA, Anambra State. I served in his community
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Favour623(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Lagos is also developed by non indigens,but that does not make the people lazy,the population of non indigens is also more that the indigens.a city is not main to be run by indigens alone
I don't know why u like Aba this much but am sorry Aba is home to the Ngwas how ph is home to the Ikwerre.if u keep doing and talk bad about the Ngwas u are actually pushing them away from the Igbo nation.some people are saying they don't like Ngwas but they still lives in Aba and pay tax and rent to the Ngwas.everyone here has is village and clan he should go and developed it.thats why some town in Aba metropolis don't sell land to non indigens.Aba is located in the heart/centre of Ngwa and if its was not made a market town by the Ngwa for the Ngwa it will not attract u from ur village.I love every place in Igboland equal but i can't stand others insult my tribe please if we really want biafra we should learn to unit and love one another

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2021
Buchika:
humphery nwosu is from ajalli orumba north anambra state. By the way the poster is absolutely correct about the ngwa man or woman being lazy,

That got me confused because i know Humphrey to be from Ajalli.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2021
ImembaN:
He is right...
We Ngwa are no longer interested in the Igbo project unless Anambra and Enugu will be carved out...

"We Ngwa people"....
Who made you the mouthpiece for Ngwa people?
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by glacswhite: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2021
Too much Hatred will push Ngwas away from Igbo race.. Aba will be more better if Is pushed off from "Home for all Igbo tag" bitter truth is that in whole East Is only Ngwa that have Plane land n most Fertilized soil..the rest are majority of Valleys n mountain

So the Hate is because of envy I Guess ..Problem of Igbo remains Anambra n Enugu ..they are children of hate from blood ( Virus).They hate u without Cause.. See how far they are from Ngwa but are most populated in Aba n they claim Nwa Aba when it suits them n cast it she it dosent

I think Biafra should be restricted to Enugu, Anambra,IMO n some part of Abia

Let Ukwa-Ngwas, Akwaibom, Cross rivers n river state form theirs because they all inter-marry n leave happily like one family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2021
DLioness:
He is right. Anambra ppl ar generally stupid set of igbos. I wunt be suprisd if the op is one of u.

I don't think that is correct. I am from Anambra and do not consider myself stupid neither have i looked down on any particular tribe talk lesd of fellow igbos.

I strongly disagree with the op on his assessment of the Ngwa people.

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SaintBishop: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2021
Abagworo:
If the poster is an Igbo man then he should be declared "persona non grata" . Very disgusting and derogatory fool. This was exactly what some Igbos did say about Ikwerres before and during the war that lead to division of the Igbo union. Ngwas have every right to be anything anywhere in Abia State and Nigeria.
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Favour623(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Skyview01:

I don't think that is correct. I am from Anambra and do not consider myself stupid neither have i looked down on any particular tribe talk lesd of fellow igbos.

I strongly disagree with the op on his assessment of the Ngwa people.
wonderful speech.i know that its not everybody that like bad thing.i do love every clan in Igbo but i can't stand the insult about my tribe.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2021
oyatz:

No wonder, Rotimi Amaechi said he is more Igbo than Abaribe because every Igbo man understand the meaning of his surname, Amaechi but many of the Igbos don't understand the meaning of Abaribe.
Maybe...
But we still remain Ngwa only...
Only thing we want is an Ngwa state...
and for you Igbos to stop impersonating us on social media...
We Ngwa people have also made it clear to Igbos that we will not join or participate in their Igbo World Congress... that should have sent a message to you Igbos that we refuse to join IWC...
As for ABARIBE he is just playing politics...
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Akonamasi: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
[s]
glacswhite:
Too much Hatred will push Ngwas away from Igbo race.. Aba will be more better if Is pushed off from "Home for all Igbo tag" bitter truth is that in whole East Is only Ngwa that have Plane land n most Fertilized soil..the rest are majority of Valleys n mountain

So the Hate is because of envy I Guess ..Problem of Igbo remains Anambra n Enugu ..they are children of hate from blood ( Virus).They hate u without Cause.. See how far they are from Ngwa but are most populated in Aba n they claim Nwa Aba when it suits them n cast it she it dosent

I think Biafra should be restricted to Enugu, Anambra,IMO n some part of Abia

Let Ukwa-Ngwas, Akwaibom, Cross rivers n river state form theirs because they all inter-marry n leave happily like one family
[/s]

Shatap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.