Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. (38243 Views)

Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SlayerForever: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
glacswhite:
Too much Hatred will push Ngwas away from Igbo race.. Aba will be more better if Is pushed off from "Home for all Igbo tag" bitter truth is that in whole East Is only Ngwa that have Plane land n most Fertilized soil..the rest are majority of Valleys n mountain

So the Hate is because of envy I Guess ..Problem of Igbo remains Anambra n Enugu ..they are children of hate from blood ( Virus).They hate u without Cause.. See how far they are from Ngwa but are most populated in Aba n they claim Nwa Aba when it suits them n cast it she it dosent

I think Biafra should be restricted to Enugu, Anambra,IMO n some part of Abia

Let Ukwa-Ngwas, Akwaibom, Cross rivers n river state form theirs because they all inter-marry n leave happily like one family

Just look at what a mature person opened his phone to write. Ifele megbuo gi.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Skyview01:

"We Ngwa people"....
Who made you the mouthpiece for Ngwa people?

You will soon know...
Just be calm..
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 18, 2021
This thread and it's author are the reason the Ngwa man will always accept any Igbo movement with suspicion.

If the government of the day were wise enough to carve the Ngwa lga's with there opobo,ndoki and ikwerre brethren into rivers state, we will today be rejecting the Igbo identity.

My family alone have about 6 properties in Aba- so how did the op get his data ?

The biggest entertainment hub in Aba today is owned by an Ngwa guy- so how did the op get his stats??

We saw the statement from the ebonyi state governor about issues like this.

If idiots keep pushing envious ribbishes like this, then those delinquent fishermen to our south will keep swallowing us up on tribe at a time

And yes ,in terms of landmass and population,the Ngwa is igbo's biggest.The Igbo can only be as good as it's biggest

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by aljharem(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
oyatz:

If you find out very well, one Ngwa man snatched his babe in the past and he is yet to move on from the heart break.

Loool. Btw I am a yoruba man
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by aljharem(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
We are not Igbos and have never been...
We will soon demand for the federal government to declare Ngwa as an Ethnic group because it is one... And also demand for a state..

Stop spewing nonsense from your ass. If I see you outside, you remain an igboman to me. Ngwa or not
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nigercity: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
eduj:
This thread and it's author are the reason the Ngwa man will always accept any Igbo movement with suspicion.

If the government of the day were wise enough to carve the Ngwa lga's with there opobo,ndoki and ikwerre brethren into rivers state, we will today be rejecting the Igbo identity.

My family alone have about 6 properties in Aba- so how did the op get his data ?

The biggest entertainment hub in Aba today is owned by an Ngwa guy- so how did the op get his stats??

We saw the statement from the ebonyi state governor about issues like this.

If idiots keep pushing envious ribbishes like this, then those delinquent fishermen to our south will keep swallowing us up on tribe at a time

And yes ,in terms of landmass and population,the Ngwa is igbo's biggest.The Igbo can only be as good as it's biggest
check comments of people on the thread! Check the o.p and his previous post, check the useless guy who resurrected this thread iMembaN or whatever his called, (him and the o.p are typically anti Igbo) in as much as most anambra are too discriminative towards the igbo call, yet the can't get this low (just like when you have a kid sis, thats insultive.. you wouldn't kill her)... infact Ebonyi nd Enugu (wawa) people suffers more than ngwa people on this particular stuff

Common bro I respect you alot on this platform, don't tell me you too are falling for this shit, the guy who resurrected this post has been running around on Nairaland claiming ngwa posting thrash, trying so hard start an imaginary war with him and himself alone,. Check his previous post nd see the rubbish he has been doing
Cc @ glacswhite

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SlayerForever: 12:55am On Nov 19, 2021
wink

3 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by KingOKON: 4:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Handwriting of Anambra man, most of them Igalas or Edo's by origin
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by ChinenyeN(m): 5:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Yeah. I think it’s about time Igbo people start giving room for communities to finally exit. After all, this idea of “Igbo identity” is barely even a century old. It can be undone. The benefit of being a “large national block” doesn’t even exist, and that’s basically the only purpose of this Igbo identity. In other words, it doesn’t even serve a purpose anymore.

We should bring back “biri ka m biri” so that communities can embark on their journeys for self-determination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by ChinenyeN(m): 5:44am On Nov 19, 2021
eduj:

Ngwa has generally viewed Igbo with suspicion from the start. People think the sentiment has disappeared just because everyone is trying to live their life. But truly, I wouldn’t be surprised if the sentiment becomes more openly expressed and grows to the levels where it was at in the 1920s. Simply because as things continue to be more unstable in Nigeria, those who shout “Igbo identity is non-negotiable” and insist on forcing that ideology will only end up making many other communities besides Ngwa standoffish.

eduj:

You’re actually not far off from the mark. This is what Ngwa people wanted and petitioned the British for on numerous occasions as early as 1910 up to the 1940s. Truly, if the request had been granted then, the story now would have been rather different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by onumadu: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, as you should discern by now: ImembaN = ChinenyeN

Just saying ...
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SlayerForever: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2021
ChinenyeN:
Yeah. I think it’s about time Igbo people start giving room for communities to finally exit. After all, this idea of “Igbo identity” is barely even a century old. It can be undone. The benefit of being a “large national block” doesn’t even exist, and that’s basically the only purpose of this Igbo identity. In other words, it doesn’t even serve a purpose anymore.

We should bring back “biri ka m biri” so that communities can embark on their journeys for self-determination.

You don't seem to realize that nobody is stopping you from exiting. No community decides for another. Simply carve out Ngwa and go. Tu comprendre?

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SlayerForever: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2021
onumadu:

Just saying ...

If this turns out true it is a great disappointment... a psychiatric diagnosis may also be needed on the fellow.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Ruggman: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2021
This useless efforts are all political comedy towards 2023, please stop this foolery.

IGBO BU IGBO, WE MUST NOT FALL INTO THE TRAPS OF OUR ENEMIES TO SELF DESTRUCTION.

GOD BLESS IGBOLAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
Interesting.
You see what I'm talking about...
We are simply not Igbo...
If we are Igbo will their be need for this post...?

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
onumadu:

Just saying ...
ChinenyeN will be laughing at you for ignorantly believing that I'm Him...
I don't even think He has similar view with me...
Because he support the Igbo tag on Ngwa... although he knew that Ngwa is actually not Igbo..

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abagworo:
If the poster is an Igbo man then he should be declared "persona non grata" . Very disgusting and derogatory fool. This was exactly what some Igbos did say about Ikwerres before and during the war that lead to division of the Igbo union. Ngwas have every right to be anything anywhere in Abia State and Nigeria.
Is this the people you want Ngwa to identify with..
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Allen102: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Interesting thread, really interesting.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by MrMaestro: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
ChinenyeN:

When and how did this “Igbo” identity start? And what was the reason behind it?
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
glacswhite:
Too much Hatred will push Ngwas away from Igbo race.. Aba will be more better if Is pushed off from "Home for all Igbo tag" bitter truth is that in whole East Is only Ngwa that have Plane land n most Fertilized soil..the rest are majority of Valleys n mountain

So the Hate is because of envy I Guess ..Problem of Igbo remains Anambra n Enugu ..they are children of hate from blood ( Virus).They hate u without Cause.. See how far they are from Ngwa but are most populated in Aba n they claim Nwa Aba when it suits them n cast it she it dosent

I think Biafra should be restricted to Enugu, Anambra,IMO n some part of Abia

Let Ukwa-Ngwas, Akwaibom, Cross rivers n river state form theirs because they all inter-marry n leave happily like one family
Nice..
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
onumadu:

Just saying ...

Always typical of Igbo people to try to rob someone of their Igboness and self-identity on this platform since 2008. You people think you actually have authority. Shninama. Imemba is a wholly different person than I. We don’t even write or communicate the same, and we don’t 100% share the same views. It should be easy to tell us apart.

For the record, I believe the Igbo tag is unavoidable, but from an academic standpoint and even a general knowledge standpoint. The academic definition of Igbo is just an ethno-linguistics family of languages. The world also now knows that there are a group of communities in the Lower Niger that can be referenced with the word “Igbo” or “Igbo-speaking”. This is general knowledge that is available or has become pervasive, so I can accept it. By coming from an Igbo-speaking community, I am invariably described as “Igbo”.

But language is not identity. Igbo people are trying so hard to turn “language into ethnicity” for every Igbo-speaking group, and that is where I draw the line. All Igbo-speaking groups should be free to proudly return to maintaining their own ethnic identities, if that is what they want. An Igbo identity is not compulsory.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SaintBishop: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid you were saying? LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nigercity:
check comments of people on the thread! Check the o.p and his previous post, check the useless guy who resurrected this thread iMembaN or whatever his called, (him and the o.p are typically anti Igbo) in as much as most anambra are too discriminative towards the igbo call, yet the can't get this low (just like when you have a kid sis, thats insultive.. you wouldn't kill her)... infact Ebonyi nd Enugu (wawa) people suffers more than ngwa people on this particular stuff

Common bro I respect you alot on this platform, don't tell me you too are falling for this shit, the guy who resurrected this post has been running around on Nairaland claiming ngwa posting thrash, trying so hard start an imaginary war with him and himself alone,. Check his previous post nd see the rubbish he has been doing
Cc @ glacswhite

I understand
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by RedboneSmith(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
onumadu:

Just saying ...

Very different writing styles, dude.

And even though it is clear that ChinenyeN is standoffish about Igbo pan-ethnicity, his views aren't quite as extreme as ImembaN's, who sometimes comes across like he's just trolling Igbo people.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
ImembaN:
He is right...
We Ngwa are no longer interested in the Igbo project unless Anambra and Enugu will be carved out...

We don't want to see any piggery attitude like Kanu and co from Abia state in anambra state.

Case closed.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Favour623:
Lagos is also developed by non indigens,but that does not make the people lazy,the population of non indigens is also more that the indigens.a city is not main to be run by indigens alone
I don't know why u like Aba this much but am sorry Aba is home to the Ngwas how ph is home to the Ikwerre.if u keep doing and talk bad about the Ngwas u are actually pushing them away from the Igbo nation.some people are saying they don't like Ngwas but they still lives in Aba and pay tax and rent to the Ngwas.everyone here has is village and clan he should go and developed it.thats why some town in Aba metropolis don't sell land to non indigens.Aba is located in the heart/centre of Ngwa and if its was not made a market town by the Ngwa for the Ngwa it will not attract u from ur village.I love every place in Igboland equal but i can't stand others insult my tribe please if we really want biafra we should learn to unit and love one another

Shut it.

Biafra is dead and buried.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
ChinenyeN:

We have consistently told you that any day you challenges the power that has to be then I are raising dust.

Be diligent and live as you are told.

Most parts of Abia state if not all is cultureless till we started breeding saniity into them.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Ekealterego: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
ChinenyeN:

Always typical of Igbo people to try to rob someone of their Igboness and self-identity on this platform since 2008. You people think you actually have authority. Shninama. Imemba is a wholly different person than I. We don’t even write or communicate the same, and we don’t 100% share the same views. It should be easy to tell us apart.

For the record, I believe the Igbo tag is unavoidable, but from an academic standpoint and even a general knowledge standpoint. The academic definition of Igbo is just an ethno-linguistics family of languages. The world also now knows that there are a group of communities in the Lower Niger that can be referenced with the word “Igbo” or “Igbo-speaking”. This is general knowledge that is available or has become pervasive, so I can accept it. By coming from an Igbo-speaking community, I am invariably described as “Igbo”.

But language is not identity. Igbo people are trying so hard to turn “language into ethnicity” for every Igbo-speaking group, and that is where I draw the line. All Igbo-speaking groups should be free to proudly return to maintaining their own ethnic identities, if that is what they want. An Igbo identity is not compulsory.
Sometimes I don't know what is responsible for your archiac views. You all over the internet crying about "Ngwa identity" as if there is any nation in the world even a homogenous country where there are no regional identity, culture and language.

You are too blind to know where to draw the line or on which platform to discuss them.. What is shameful is that most of you are so archaic in your thoughts that you lack to tact to discuss such topics on hostile platforms like Nairaland where hate, and vultures are ever looking for the most minute of things to exergerate and fight you..

At the end of the day, do you think if you are fighting a common enemy, that they will spare you because you are holding on so tightly to a "slight difference" that other Igbos even in the same state do not even notice.
If you are so vocal about your Identity, what will people who were historically stronger, richer, culturally significant with more reverred history like Arochukwu in the same Abia state will do? The same Aros that "Aba" was named after? Wetin dem go do?

What is so unique to Ngwa that you left your Ngwa Facebook groups to discuss here before enemies on this platform.

Just so you know also, your talk about "Igbo ethnic identity" holds the same for ALL large ethnic groups in the WORLD.
Ethnic English people didn't come from one single progenitor, neither are Italian or Ethnic Germans but you see, even the ethnic Germans that find themselves in Austria, Luxemburg, Switzerland, etc knew what was up.

Chose appropriate platform to champion your Ngwacentric Igbo views, it is only wisdom. You don't find Yoruba people who are even way more diverse disgracing themselves here in that manner.

Igboid, you remember when I debated with you that ChinenyeN and the rest of those generation on Nairaland caused more harm than good right? That's why we respect MNK.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Ekealterego: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
RedboneSmith:

Very different writing styles, dude.

And even though it is clear that ChinenyeN is standoffish about Igbo pan-ethnicity, his views aren't quite as extreme as ImembaN's, who sometimes comes across like he's just trolling Igbo people.

imembaN = Osagyefo98 = Maleszenawi = Yyseke = Juliusmalema and his 60 other monikers.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Idiko1: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
ImembaN:
I guess this is why Ikwerre Chased Igbo out of Port Harcourt... next will be Ngwa chasing you bastard out of ABA..
And it will be very bloody.
Mr developer that can't develop his village...

A stream of thought from a dumbass dingbat.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by buzikid49515: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Am from Aba south nidegoro and am full blooded igbo and a Biafran to the cord
IGBO Bu OFu
donzico2:
Character of a typical ONYE NGWA revealed

Recall that the parable of talents that was told by Christ in the bible. Assuming they were Nigerians, it would be very easy to identify which among them is Ngwa. The one who hid his talent, accusing his master of reaping where he did not sow and how he is known to be a high – handed man must be NGWA. Ideally, ONYE NGWA looks at everybody around him with clinical suspicion, is always in the habit of betraying trust and deriding the confidence reposed in him. Just imagine this:

1. They will sell a portion of land to you and take a one off fee. As soon as they sense your business is sprawling, they would begin to demand for all sorts of miscellaneous fees including mandating you to contribute to the burial of their late parents, sponsoring their children’s trade efforts and funny enough demanding you contribute to their acquisition of new wives. The Nigerian with most no. of wives is NGWA not because he is enterprising but because he holds a degree in covetousness.
2. He politely requests that you give him a portion of the same land he sold to you (they sell lands more than any other group in Nigeria, that is why they have sold off everywhere in Aba and usually feel comfortable being tenants to their former tenants) for farming. Several years after, by reason of death or relocation; your children or relations will fight with their last breathe because you were generous to a cunning, crafty and lazy friend.

THEY ARE NATURALLY LAZY
Their women give themselves so cheaply to petty material things. It is only in NGWA LAND that a sixty year old woman will still be bleaching and proudly tell you that her IKO (boyfriend) works IN A COMPANY. These companies are medium scale blue chip companies that employ them (NDI NGWA) as casual workers, security men and unskilled labourers. They are not interested in adventure. If you argue they are not lazy, how come with massive markets in Ariaria, Ahia Ohuru, Ekeoha and Cemetry; Ngwa men are missing in action. What popular shop in any of these markets is owned by ONYE NGWA? How come they are always comfortable as menial workers and unadventurous fellows? Mbaise is popular in Aba for being the best butchers, Enugu controls the cattle market; Orlu holds sway in drugs and patent medicine, Onitsha is leading in importation, food vending and tobacco business, Ideato are gurus in tourism, Transport and Haulage, NDI OGBO had long made a mark in second hand clothes and importation etc. Just where does the lazy NGWA MAN come in? No where!

NDI NGWA ARE CHEATS AND UNFAIR BUSINESS PEOPLE
Their brothers (?) from UKWA would attest to this fact. NDI NGWA have always given the impression that the struggle is for UKWA NGWA. This false spirit of camaraderie fizzles out as soon as the spoils of war arrive. It automatically becomes OHA NGWA, systematically deleting the UKWA and replacing it with OHA. There will be no need overemphasizing this age long fact. See the page on THE FARCE CALLED UKWA NGWA. Have you wondered why of all the five or more times given UKWA NGWA the opportunity to produce the Deputy Governor, no single UKWA man had ever made the list. That is the NGWA man for you. Your union with them thrives as long as they are calling the shots or cheating you. Watch out, the man who you meet in a bar, who shamelessly begs you to buy him a bottle of beer is ONYE NGWA. That is their style.

THEY ARE NOT ENTERPRISING
It is believed that geographically and culturally, Aba metropolis belongs to NDI NGWA. In the same ESAU SPIRIT, they long traded their birthright over a pot of stew. Today, the docility of the NGWA MAN is made manifest with the composition of ownership and control of resources in NGWA LAND. In case you did not know:
1. All the hotels within Aba metropolis are owned by NDI OHUHU (a derogatory name coined by NGWA people for non – indigenes which unreasonably include UKWA people).
2. The tallest building in Asa Road is owned by a rich business man from Ideato Imo State
3. The best and most sophisticated Pharmaceutical shop in Aba is owned by a non – indigene
4. 98% of all fuel stations in NGWA LAND are owned by non – indigenes
5. It is hard to see a well equipped hospital that is 100% controlled by an NGWA MAN.
6. All they do is to hallucinate over how someday NDI OHUHU would abandon their properties for them, reenacting sad tales of the Nigerian Civil War

THEY ARE CUNNING AND CRAFTY
If you like, call them tricksters. Remember the OTU ONU debacle. Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe had failed in his bid to outshine Orji Uzor his master, the then Governor. Abaribe soon coined the famous OTU ONU (meaning he is advocating for a single term for political aspirants). That was his own method of displaying the cunning character of the NGWA MAN. He was given a single term as Senator. At the expiration of his first term, he also cunningly returned. Even when an UKWA man Chris Nkwonta reminded him of his pact with the people; Abaribe did everything (yes, everything) to return to the Senate. Where lies the honor of NDI NGWA?

Some have jocularly referred to them as being generous. That is being economical with the truth because by the time NDI OGBO were perfecting the art of importing second hand clothes and stockfish, when ANAMBRA people were dominating the tobacco business, just like the Maduakos were building hotels, NDI NGWA were land speculators and sellers; willfully taking the rear seat in the scheme of things. That is their style of generosity. Interestingly, they sold off even their OKPULOR and gardens to a more introspective NDI OHUHU. The result is what you see today – they have been relegated to the background.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SlayerForever: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ekealterego:

Sometimes I don't know what is responsible for your archiac views. You all around the internet crying about "Ngwa identity" as if there is any nation in the world even with a homogenous country where there are no regional identity, culture and language.

You are usually blind about where to draw the line or the on which platform to discuss them.. What is shameful is that most of you are so archaic in your thoughts that you lack to tact to discuss it in a public platform like Nairaland where hate, and vultures are ever looking for the most minute of things to exergerate and fight you..

At the end of the day, do you think if you are fighting a common enemy, that they will spare you because you hold on to a "slight difference"

If you are so vocal about your Identity, what will people who were more historically stronger with a more reverred history like Arochukwu in the same Abia state will do? The same Aros that "Aba" was named after?
What is so unique to Ngwa that you left your Ngwa Facebook groups to discuss that you hold on to so tight even before enemies on this platform.

Just so you know also, your talk about "Igbo ethnic identity" holds the same for ALL large ethnic groups in the WORLD.
Ethnic English people didn't come from one single progenitor, neither are Italian or Ethnic Germans but you see, even the ethnic Germans that find themselves in Austria, Luxemburg, Switzerland, etc knew what was up.

Chose appropriate platform to champion your Ngwacentric Igbo views, it is only wisdom. You don't find Yoruba people who are even way more diverse disgracing themselves here in that manner.

Igboid, you remember when I debated with you that ChinenyeN and the rest of those generation on Nairaland caused more harm than good right? That's why we respect MNK.

Very very very good summation my brother. Especially the last paragraph. Spot on. This is why people who look down on MNK will forever face resistance. Because they know how things were before MNK.

I said it 2 days back that that generation has been phased out on Nairaland. In reality too, they are becoming obsolete. And by God's grace it will stay that way for a long while.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month / 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) / What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.