Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants (55157 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Desanta(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2012
Is this the best Nigeria can offer? Wahala dey ooooooooooo.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by codedguy1(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2012
Jesus Wept!!!

Am sure they are looking for the most ugly girl in Naija( MUGN), because wowo just dey represent here!

This is really unfair to Nigerians. Haba!!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by AgentBling(f): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2012
Beautiful ladies don't contest any more due to the political nature of pageants in Nigeria. It's really a slap on ur face as a contestant when you see a contestant who isn't beautiful and intelligent being crowned Queen.

3 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Dgunnerz(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2012
Miss Benue is trending on Twitter.........
Does she reaLly looks like Balotelli?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by SHEAU(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2012
undecidedeyah! fine girls don finish for naija. MISS LAGOS DEY SMOKE IGBO
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by katch1(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Hausa girls are to primitive and reserve to contest, Yoruba girls are all OROBO with Yoruba English...why wont IGBOs dominate tongue
[quote author=lmaooooooooooo Aki u r right!!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by DPsalmist2(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2012
If miss benue no be chimpanzee, chimpanzee no dey dis life.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by MissyB3(f): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2012
Y'all just be patient. Soon, the professionally doctored photos will be available and all things shall become lovely.

I see this chick winning.

See me frantically scrolling up and down the page looking for Miss Edo.
She's not dreadful, not drop-dead pretty either . . .I'll just wait for more photos and an interview.

Beautiful! I'm a fan already. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by kshow1(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2012
Oskilala: Where are the Beautiful Girls in Nigeria? angry
GBAMMMMMMMMMM
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by alongeyink(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2012
The urgly ones want to show what they have in stock by force.I tire ooo I even fine pass 95percent of them.Na by force.I can't shout.L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by glimpse(f): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2012
miss delta n edo wowo eh grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by emmatok(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2012
MBGN , should include and reflect all tribe in Nigeria.

This one is MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN BIAFRA.

5 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Intrepid1(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2012
Ayo-olu12:
I think the reason why almost all states are represented by SS and SE is because they are the ones with 'flexible morals', which allows them to parade their almost naked bodies without qualm. I know a lot of beautiful SW and Noorthern chicks who will not be caught dead doing any kind of beauty pageant.

That's right, Omo Oduduwa. Go to Unilag and OSU and tell all your yoruba aristo sisters that. The SW is the highest producer of nuns in Nigeria. Retard.

3 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by jossysage: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2012
I will go for Miss Ogun
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by jmoore(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2012
yuzedo: Chei!!! shocked shocked grin grin cry cry
The Beautiful ones are not yet born!

that's for Ghana not in Nigeria
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Demdem(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2012
Miss benue looks like a Chimp.
Miss lagos is a disappointment. Despite all what Lagos have.
Miss osun - Okafor (what de helll)
Miss Oyo - Ezenwa (as above)
Miss Rivers - ike a simpleton.

Imo is ok for me butdoes she have the brains?

Obviously,the beautiful ones didn't come out.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Ayoolu12: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2012
Intrepid!:

That's right, Omo Oduduwa. Go to Unilag and OSU and tell all your yoruba aristo sisters that. T
he SW is the highest producer of nuns in Nigeria. Retard.

Oops, I see I hit a raw nerve!. I'm sure that there are aristo girls among Yoruba females no doubt. But that really doesn't address my statement does it?. I repeat you will be hard pressed to find a Yoruba girl flaunting her half naked body around in the name of beauty pageant. As for some SS and SE girls, even their mothers would encourage them to strip, all for money!.

3 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by malaria(f): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2012
why the Contest when u knw u are beautiful,they are all ugly ladies lukin 4 attention.beauty peagent n 9ja is 4

U-GLY GIRLS

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by sylve11: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2012
To be honest i'd go for Miss Rivers, Miss Abuja and Miss Plateau for the face category. . . . .go for Miss Rivers, Miss cross Rivers and Miss Edo for the Nose category, go for Miss Borno for the Eyes category, then go for Miss Oyo and Miss Plateau for the Teeth category. Imo for the Lips category. The rest, they are on their own. Just my 50 kobo. cool
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by shizzle11(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2012
Ayo-olu12:
I think the reason why almost all states are represented by SS and SE is because they are the ones with 'flexible morals', which allows them to parade their almost naked bodies without qualm. I know a lot of beautiful SW and Noorthern chicks who will not be caught dead doing any kind of beauty pageant.
Lol....you are just consoling yourself, Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2012
Miss Nasarawa and Lagos please drop out and dont go embarrass ur respective states.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by balium(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2012
d'lgfuhljhutr6tdchjkhitdfugf
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by balium(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2012
Ewooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of girls are this. Freaking ugly face grin cheesy wink grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by freecocoa(f): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2012
My oh my!

What do you say the title of the contest is again?this is really serious.

Miss plateau is very beautiful sha.

No beef but menh,is miss Benue one of the contestants? Odikwa risky.

Kai Miss Delta,don't even know what to say.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Ozegbe(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2012
Any nairalander on the list?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by kilimanjaro(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2012
The sight of these girls nearly give me heart-attack! Aha! Wetin?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Ayoolu12: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2012
shizzle11:
Lol....you are just consoling yourself, Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

Whatever helps you sleep at night mate

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nairaboi(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2012
toboy: let me reduce your ignorance.there're alot of things considered before you can be choosen for a peagent.There're beautiful girls in lagos, that's true but did you ever imagine if they're up to required height? did you interact with them to check IQ level? Does she've any other talent apart from just carrying a beautiful face? It's called 'Beauty With a Purpose' which is the new slogan of Miss World if you do care to know.Well, as for anorexia, my instinct tells me your not even on medical line and may have not encountered an anorexic patient before.Beauty is not just about face alone, or havivg huge butts. Many more other things're duely considered.
. . . For ur mind nw u don make sense abi?

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by shizzle11(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2012
Can someone please have a second look at Miss Cross river, isn't she beatiful The pick of the pack!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by omicron(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2012
Gombe, kaduna and rivers are more like it.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by hustla242: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2012
Ayo-olu12:

Oops, I see I hit a raw nerve!. I'm sure that there are aristo girls among Yoruba females no doubt. But that really doesn't address my statement does it?. I repeat you will be hard pressed to find a Yoruba girl flaunting her half naked body around in the name of beauty pageant. As for some SS and SE girls, even their mothers would encourage them to strip, all for money!.

There's no need for that kinda talk, we all know Igbo girls are the finest in Nigeria. No question about that, give credit where it's due.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nairaboi(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2012
hala Ekiti, Imo, Enugu and Kaduna mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.