Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants (54888 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 28, 2012
See typical beauty

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 28, 2012
igbo boy:

first am not from SE so i wouldn't know SE standard.

You can be anything on NL. We hear.

Two Igbo mean yapping on about Yoruba girls. . . .hmm
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 28, 2012
bashr8: shut up didnt u see everyone complain they are not fine,anybody that have gone round nigeria will confirm that the wor wor girls in south east are like mami waters in south west thats a fact ask anybody its not even up for debate.

You're becoming unnecessarily defensive. Just because of a few worwor beautiful girls.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bashr8: 4:29am On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You're becoming unnecessarily defensive. Just because of a few worwor beautiful girls.
they are wor wor i said it in my first post and i will say it again . am not defending them ur the one getting all worked up anytime igbo women are mentioned. yorubas might allow their women to be ridiculed but we igbos wont allow our women to be ridiculed no matter what.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 28, 2012
igbo boy:
we all know if you present to an ade-something a chioma or a funke, we all know who he will take...

Would you be angry if he picks chioma because you know chioma will pick him and not you? Or would you be angry because Funke would rather pick Muhamed than pick you?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by igboboy1(m): 4:31am On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You can be anything on NL. We hear.

Two Igbo mean yapping on about Yoruba girls. . . .hmm

is tiwa not Yoruba? I am igbo and i am not a tribalist u see..

tiwa is my type of Yoruba not weird mc nor sasha nor funke no ileke...i like tiwa peel her ear for me in Yoruba since i no sabi speak Yoruba, tell her igbo boy one of oshimili will like to make her his lolo...trnaslate it in Yoruba o

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 28, 2012
bashr8: they are wor wor i said it in my first post and i will say it again . .

So then case closed? Does Yoruba girls not being in the competition killing you?

Abeg o, they are not worwor, these are the kind of girls NL igbo boys call the "most beautiful girls in NIgeria". grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 28, 2012
igbo boy:

is tiwa not Yoruba? I am igbo and i am not a tribalist u see..

yap yap yap. . . . you're not just a tribalist. You're a tribalist + a bigot.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bashr8: 4:33am On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Would you be angry if he picks chioma because you know chioma will pick him and not you? Or would you be angry because Funke would rather pick Muhamed than pick you?
dream on an igbo woman will only pick a non igbo man if she is running out of age and no igbo man have asked her hand in marriage , we are not complaining we pick the best and dish out the rest. there will never be shortage of awesome women in igboland wink
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 28, 2012
bashr8: dream on an igbo woman will only pick a non igbo man if she is running out of age and no igbo man have asked her hand in marriage , we are not complaining we pick the best and dish out the rest. there will never be shortage of awesome women in igboland wink

LOL I'm sure that you felt better when you posted this crap. Comforting words are softer than any teddy bear.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bashr8: 4:35am On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So then case closed? Does Yoruba girls not being in the competition killing you?

Abeg o, they are not worwor, these are the kind of girls NL igbo boys call the "most beautiful girls in NIgeria". grin
no matter how wor wor they are they will still be more desirable than you , i cud careless anyway.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 28, 2012
bashr8: dont even make me start dissing yoruba women , i dont need to anyway we all know.

Ehn, is anyone stopping you again? LMAO!!!!

Who won the world model competition? Our one and only worwor Yoruba chic. tongue
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 28, 2012
Peace out!!!

I've been on this thread too long. I need a mirror to assure myself that cute chicks still dey kiss
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bashr8: 4:42am On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL I'm sure that you felt better when you posted this crap. Comforting words are softer than any teddy bear.
felt better about what , its inferiority complex that is worrying you people, you dont see ijaws and other eastern groups rejoicing they managed to marry an igbo woman even though they have been doing so for centuries. na so beautiful and good woman scarce for yorubaland
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bashr8: 4:43am On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Peace out!!!

I've been on this thread too long. I need a mirror to assure myself that cute chicks still dey kiss
we have seen ur pic for nairaland remember so dont talk to much oo
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 28, 2012
bashr8: felt better about what , its inferiority complex that is worrying you people, you dont see ijaws and other eastern groups rejoicing they managed to marry an igbo woman even though they have been doing so for centuries. na so beautiful and good woman scarce for yorubaland

Inferiority complex. . . . yet you and many other Igbo men been on this thread ALL DAY complaining about Yoruba girls, even though it's not only Yorubas saying these girls wowoX10. Lawd have mercy!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bashr8: 4:45am On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Inferiority complex. . . . yet you and many other Igbo men been on this thread ALL DAY complaining about Yoruba girls, even though it's not only Yorubas saying these girls wowoX10. Lawd have mercy!!
smh ur confused
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 28, 2012
bashr8: we have seen ur pic for nairaland remember so dont talk to much oo

Fine l'omo!! cheesy

Seriously, peace out!! cheesy
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by mamagee3(f): 4:56am On Apr 28, 2012
Miss Adamawa and Miss Benue look horrible. . .

They look nothing like beauty pageant material, where did they get them from? undecided
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by oraclefemi(m): 4:56am On Apr 28, 2012
they better look good in a bikini ! odawise !
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by mamagee3(f): 4:57am On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
See typical beauty

Looks average!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2012
@bash

Oh i forgot to tell you that Yoruba did not only win the word supermodel title once o, but twice. . . might be more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.