Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants (54887 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Inferiority complex. . . . yet you and many other Igbo men been on this thread ALL DAY complaining about Yoruba girls, even though it's not only Yorubas saying these girls wowoX10. Lawd have mercy!!

since you ve been on Nl, you never miss out any beauty stuff that has tribal war on it!
the worst thing is that you always atlast turn around crying that Igbo ppl first complain about your own ppl
Why not read from the first pg and see how bias you are! everyone first start screaming about igbos representing them
even going extend of saying that igbo girls got not moral thats why they full the competition, you
dint see that but was able to cry out when the game changed! you always a s.tu.pid bias tribalist!

ILEKE IDI = PRINCESS ILEKE aka QUEEN of EKITI pls prove us that this girls are ugly as you said by providing us with your own pishure! stop checking urself in the mirror cos you always end up deceiving yourself which lead to frustration someday,post pishure so you will know how actually you look! dont post fake pic like that nice a..s.s on your prof pic! pls back up your prove that this girls are ugly as you stated!

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by daniy2k(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2012
i need to ask this question........most beautyfool or most beautyful or most ugly.........igbo girls for thatmatter.......where are those beautiful yoruba and fulani girls?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2012
I think we are missing the point here. Igbo yoruba who cares?! These girls are very ugly! undecided

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2012
QUEEN OF EKITI your pics to back your claim! dont shy away!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Austinodark(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2012
IGBO GIRLS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN NIGERIA,EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT,NOT SOME JEALOUSY PEOPLE TAKING THE UGLY
FUNKE AKINDELE AS THEIR MISS WORLD

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Austinodark(m): 8:09am On Apr 28, 2012
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BEAUTIFUL YORUBA GIRL
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by igboboy1(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2012
Austinodark: I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BEAUTIFUL YORUBA GIRL

Ta, stop lying..
tiwa savage is what? (i mean even though her roots are from returned slaves, she has pretty been yorubanized after 150yrs in this country)
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by aljharem(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2012
This is not yoruba Igbo thing, Most of those girls where born in the state they represent thus they can contest. Really we have to do away with this pettiness.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by igboboy1(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem: This is not yoruba Igbo thing, Most of those girls where born in the state they represent thus they can contest. Really we have to do away with this pettiness.

wait o...is this alj haram abi na boko haram preaching one love/unity...

When things like this occur we say "the gods must be crazy" cos this is craziness that alj harem speaks like this
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2012
Toaskarity:

since you ve been on Nl, you never miss out any beauty stuff that has tribal war on it!
the worst thing is that you always atlast turn around crying that Igbo ppl first complain about your own ppl
Why not read from the first pg and see how bias you are! everyone first start screaming about igbos representing them
even going extend of saying that igbo girls got not moral thats why they full the competition, you
dint see that but was able to cry out when the game changed! you always a s.tu.pid bias tribalist!

ILEKE IDI = PRINCESS ILEKE aka QUEEN of EKITI pls prove us that this girls are ugly as you said by providing us with your own pishure! stop checking urself in the mirror cos you always end up deceiving yourself which lead to frustration someday,post pishure so you will know how actually you look! dont post fake pic like that nice a..s.s on your prof pic! pls back up your prove that this girls are ugly as you stated!

Unnecessary garbage. Don't insult me by thinking I'd read this trash.

The contestants are ugly. You're mad because majority of them are Igbos.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2012
Toaskarity: QUEEN OF EKITI your pics to back your claim! dont shy away!
Check it in 1 sec.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by NaMe4: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem: This is not yoruba Igbo thing, Most of those girls where born in the state they represent thus they can contest. Really we have to do away with this pettiness.

I thought so too.
Just imagine one of the pre-requisites of being Miss Arizona is having your ancestors being from Arizona.

Regarding the Nigerian Constitution, can someone be a citizen of a State by being born in the State?
If so, then many Nigerians need some serrriiooouusss re-orrientation.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2012
This is a man, for realz

Compare that autopopoyo contestant with these Yoruba women

[img]http://2.bp..com/_ukqwa9IFmR4/TUfg_Orl4xI/AAAAAAAAA04/OaEqZDVR6gQ/s1600/bella+2.jpg[/img][img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/691116[/img]
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2012
nikdam: dumb comment from a dumb u

hOW IS THIS COMMENT DUMB.....anyway tell me why there r just two yorubas when nudity is not a problem to them cos i have lived in lagos and ogun state for twenty years. cool
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by basher(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2012
Miss Delta is actually Yoruba. Her mother is Helen Prest Ajayi.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2012
basher: Miss Delta is actually Yoruba. Her mother is Helen Prest Ajayi.

shattap dia. Keep your horsefaces grin grin grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You talk too much.

The girls in this competetion are ugly. Period. I've seen worse Igbo girls sha, these are actually beautiful women compared to the ones in the SE. They have no business contesting. And before you continue yapping, these girls were randomly selected for any state, not particularly from that state.

Ileke-Idi why did you stab urself at the back, at the bolded means that majority of (ugly) yorubas participating were screened off because of their ugliness b4 putting the best 36 to any state randomly. I believe u that true cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by basher(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
This is a man, for realz

Compare that autopopoyo contestant with these Yoruba women

[img]http://2.bp..com/_ukqwa9IFmR4/TUfg_Orl4xI/AAAAAAAAA04/OaEqZDVR6gQ/s1600/bella+2.jpg[/img][img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/691116[/img]

If everyone starts posting pictures of pretty Nigerian girls, you'll find out (as if u don't know already) that there r pretty girls from every part of Nigeria. Question is, how many of them r prepared to compete in MBGN?

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2012
basher:

If everyone starts posting pictures of pretty Nigerian girls, you'll find out (as if u don't know already) that there r pretty girls from every part of Nigeria. Question is, how many of them r prepared to compete in MBGN?

Ask them.
But I think the real question is; how many of them care to compete. I'm beginning to think mst of these women are paying their way through the contest. Look at the ugliest muchichis representing Nigeria. And I thought last year was bad.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by pazienza(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2012
The truth is that those gals are not the most beautiful gals in igboland,it is usualy the not-so-goodlooking gals that have the boldness required for this kind of things, most the goodlooking ones are often shy.
So,it means that among the other probably not-so-goodlooking gals from other tribes that turned up for this pageant,the igbo ones are the best. Chances are that if we manage to convince the beautiful shy gals to compete,the igbo ones among them might as well do well.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Ileke-Idi why did you stab urself at the back, at the bolded means that majority of (ugly) yorubas participating were screened off because of their ugliness b4 putting the best 36 to any state randomly. I believe u that true cheesy cheesy cheesy

Refer to my last post.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Abeyjide: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Hausa girls are to primitive and reserve to contest, Yoruba girls are all OROBO with Yoruba English...why wont IGBOs dominate tongue

common stop dat,are dis ones beautiful?wat of dose ibo girls dat speak fluently but dont know how to write a single sentence.u beta yansh for ground and hold ur lips.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Abeyjide: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2012
Austinodark: I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BEAUTIFUL YORUBA GIRL

wen u ar right der in ur tipical village wit ur eyes blind.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by eherbal(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2012
All igbos and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo uglyyyyyyyyY.most of them remind me of the hyenas in the lion king movie.eeeeew!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2012
The MOST ugly is miss Lagos. . . No Offence! grin grin grin grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by eherbal(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2012
Toaskarity:

hey lizard breath,I'm not holding brief for ileke idi or any other perceived tribalist on NL.Please,when accusing one of being a tribalist ,you shouldn't portray yourself as one.If the Igbo girls are as special as some of you claim,why are the igbo bros opting for yoruba and Edo girls?I attended six,I repeat,six weddings of such this year alone.You complain bout the yoruba girls,you get married to them.what kinda hypocrisy is that.Food for tot,hmmm?bloodyy tribalist.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by OneNaira6: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2012
igbo boy:

Ta, stop lying..
tiwa savage is what? (i mean even though her roots are from returned slaves, she has pretty been yorubanized after 150yrs in this country)

You really find Tiwa Savage attractive? undecided
hmm beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.