Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants (54885 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
I still don't know why black women would let themselves be degraded this way. Look at the bunch of riff-Raff munched up together to represent images of black women. Apart from the fact that in reality those girls don't even make it to the 50th percentile, everything clamoring down from head to toe are all fake starting from those Whigs; At least if you need to, just roll up like miss Angola did; don't let it flying all up in my face because it makes you look like a fool.

Besides, I don't expect MBGN, a subsidiary of Silverbird group, to care much about the image of black women. The company management is highly Euro-centric starting from quarter-baked CEO called Ben Bruce. These are the fools that barely screen any homemade films in their cinema can now be confided in holding a beat pageant. Let's be real, on average how many Nigerian girl looks these girls, taking into account hair,body shape,e.t.c.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by denony(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
They all looks ugly and old except THE GIRL FROM IMO.
Where are our Nigerian ladies, they are not worth it
no matter the criteria used in the selection

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by moxamet(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Afolabs101: This is not fair, how come they're all either SS or ibo I can understand the Northern states being repped by southerners due to boko haram, but at least let the south west states be repped by yoruba babes!

Mr Murray-Bruce please take note!!

RIDICULOUS

Why can u understand that....? There are hundreds of beautiful and [size=8pt]willing
girls from every state.. or u mean everybody from bauchi or borno or kebbi is a moslem

There are Beautiful nothern girls all over Lagos and ABJ that are perfectly are able to represent their states regardless of Boko or prejudice

lets just call a spade for a spade Igbo carry go

IGBO KWENUUUUUUUU!!!!![/size]
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
Abeg make una park well jare, which one is 'dem no try'? There are some really pretty gurls here wether your bad belle-ism lets you admit it or not. Put your pic up or that of ur partner let's know if these girls can be given a run for their money, Ben Murray-Bruce is Bayelsan, we thank God, if not, some NLers would've accused him of making sure only his 'sisters' were chosen, and that maggot that is running his mouth about 'flexible morals' no be YORUBA gurls full UNILAG? If your idea of 'morality' is based solely on how people choose to appear, you must be suffering from a high level of ignorance, but if slamming other chics makes you feel better bout all the crap you've got, knock yourself out (wouldn't mind if you did that literally). No be face dey win MBGN or even Miss World, forget the misleading names, i've watched enough pageants to realise that the prettiest gurls don't always win. @ OP. Miss Abia, Abuja, Kaduna and Imo are my favourite, but IMO, Abuja will take it if she's as smart as she's pretty, if not, Kaduna is a good contender. Miss Lagos and Benue are in the wrong competition, if they had applied FACE OF AFRICA they would've won easily, i've seen uglier chics win it, i.e. 2010, the chic from Zimbabwe was just hideous and Kate from Ghana that won the 2011 version no beta pass Miss Benue. Wishing each of em the best of luck though, they'll need it. Hehe, una go shock, na this Benue chic go win am after d yabis
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by KELVIN086: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
THE UGLIEST OF THEM ALL IS MISS BENUE, SHE MIGHT JUST BE AN UGLY GUY WEARING A WIG
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bcomputer101: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
Dey re all urgly undecided undecided undecided
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Yeske2(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
Wonder why some people get bad belle sef for no good reason.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
safarigirl: Abeg make una park well jare, which one is 'dem no try'? There are some really pretty gurls here wether your bad belle-ism lets you admit it or not. Put your pic up or that of ur partner let's know if these girls can be given a run for their money

After typing this, you went on to type this:

safarigirl: Miss Lagos and Benue are in the wrong competition, if they had applied FACE OF AFRICA they would've won easily, i've seen uglier chics win it, i.e. 2010, the chic from Zimbabwe was just hideous and Kate from Ghana that won the 2011 version no beta pass Miss Benue. Wishing each of em the best of luck though, they'll need it. Hehe, una go shock, na this Benue chic go win am after d yabis

You are sure one hell of a contraddiction!

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
those pic are all funny, some are old for this kind thing while some are ugly.
Anyway Im not one of the official so maybe Im wrong.

and the guy screaming about igbo girls strip than other nigerians, I see you re
really bias! the truth is that there are more of igbos in every part of nigeria
than any other,these are the ppl that full any sector as far as husttling is concern in that sector(God gift,not govt based stuff) stop crying and advise your girls to come out and compete, if they got what
it takes to do so.
the lagos girl name sound like half igbo IDK
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
michelin89:

every one called only two of them out as 'ugly' so i might as well say they're better looking than a lot of gurls that have won other beauty competitions. And yeah, i do contradict myself sometimes, i like to view stuff in 3D. But I maintain that these ladies aren't as ugly as people make them seem, someone even said 99% are ugly, haba! Give em some credit now
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
Face of Africa is not a beauty pageant but a modelling talent hunting show. Models are not necessarily beautiful but they must have a great bone structure.

Agbani, Miss Angola and the contestant from Rivers in my opinion would do/have done very well even in Face of Africa because besides being beautiful, they have slim bones and long limbs.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by pazienza(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
Igbo domination,thats what u get when you conduct most things in Nigeria,without applying federal character/quota system that was invented to prevent igbo domination after the civil war,i guess if mr bruce were to be an igbo,many would have cried tribalism.

Miss imo is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
michelin89: Face of Africa is not a beauty pageant but a modelling talent hunting show. Models are not necessarily beautiful but they must have a great bone structure.

Agbani, Miss Angola and the contestant from Rivers in my opinion would do/have done very well even in Face of Africa because besides being beautiful, they have slim bones and long limbs.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
Like i said, Miss Lagos and Benue would be suitable for FOA, especially Miss Lagos who people have been calling anorexic, we can only see her neck upwards for pete's sake, how do you come to such conclusion?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by passionate88: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
yunafa: are they all ibos?

Miss ibo beauty pagent...

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by kiyke: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
undecided[color=#770077][/color]All of you saying these girls are pretty and all or are models and shit should just STfU...these girlss are ugly asses forget about brains beauty also matters...beauty firstttttttt....this is one reason why a nigerian wil not win the miss world title for a very long while..nd this aint about tribalism...I tot people where suppose to rpresent their states....nothing is organized in nig...ts just very sad!!!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by 7footre(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Imo state..... Never falls short of expectation

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by fortran12: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Nigerians are so tribal in everythin' it is a shame cry[color=#550000][/color]
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
fortran12: Nigerians are so tribal in everythin' it is a shame cry[color=#550000][/color]
i swear, a big shame, it's even getting pathetic, the first thing they see is that all the gurls are ibo, then they go on to call them ugly like they're any better. Tribalism is no different from racism, if anything, even worse, people need to learn to accept everyone, aren't we all Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by doublecross(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
I MUST CONFESS...ALL THIS GIRLS ARE RUBISH. WHO IS THAT FOOL REPRESENTING LAGOS? I KNOW A LOT OF ANGELS HERE IN LAGOS...INCLUDING MY GIRLFRIEND. WELL, SOMWE ARE MANAGABLE BUT HERE IS MY RATINGS.

FOOLS (all this people are fools)
abia
adamawa
akwa ibom
anambra
bayelsa
benue
borno
delta (a very big fool)
aebonyi
edo
enugu
kebbi
kogi
kwara
lagos (a mighty fool)
nassarawa
niger
ogun
ondo
osun
oyo
rivers
taraba
yobe

MANAGABLE
abuja
bauchi
cross river
ekiti
gombe
imo
kaduna
plateau
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
kiyke: undecided[color=#770077][/color]All of you saying these girls are pretty and all or are models and shit should just STfU...these girlss are ugly asses forget about brains beauty also matters...beauty firstttttttt....this is one reason why a nigerian wil not win the miss world title for a very long while..nd this aint about tribalism...I tot people where suppose to rpresent their states....nothing is organized in nig...ts just very sad!!!!
guy all this one na mouth, post your babe pic make we see. So you couldn't even pick out a single one of them that's pretty? You must have a serious case of myopia

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by sylve11: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
doublecross: I MUST CONFESS...ALL THIS GIRLS ARE RUBISH. WHO IS THAT FOOL REPRESENTING LAGOS? I KNOW A LOT OF ANGELS HERE IN LAGOS...INCLUDING MY GIRLFRIEND. WELL, SOMWE ARE MANAGABLE BUT HERE IS MY RATINGS.

abia
adamawa
akwa ibom
anambra
bayelsa
benue
borno
delta (a very big fool)
aebonyi
edo
enugu
kebbi
kogi
kwara
lagos (a mighty fool)
nassarawa
niger
ogun
ondo
osun
oyo
rivers
taraba
yobe

MANAGABLE
abuja
bauchi
cross river
ekiti
gombe
imo
kaduna
plateau

i nor know when i burst lafff, grin grin grin grin oboy e belike sey these girls done provoke u too much. grin grin cool
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by muchbeauty(f): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
some of them are pretty tho
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by sylve11: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
freecocoa: My dear the thing no give me mouth talk abeg,I just wonder.cheesy

Stevenson Wonderous! grin grin grin cool
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Isaactop9(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
lanrock: egbami o, na ibo girls represent almost south west. why?
this is to show dat s/w girls are uglyyy even the beautiful ones are turned to pUssy cats because of scary tribal marks grin
this is to show dat s/w girls are uglyyy even the beautiful ones are turned to pUssy cats because of scary tribal marks

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Isaactop9(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Ayoolu12: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
@maxygirl and co. The truth is bitter. Sorry.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
doublecross: I MUST CONFESS...ALL THIS GIRLS ARE RUBISH. WHO IS THAT FOOL REPRESENTING LAGOS? I KNOW A LOT OF ANGELS HERE IN LAGOS...INCLUDING MY GIRLFRIEND. WELL, SOMWE ARE MANAGABLE BUT HERE IS MY RATINGS.

abia
adamawa
akwa ibom
anambra
bayelsa
benue
borno
delta (a very big fool)
aebonyi
edo
enugu
kebbi
kogi
kwara
lagos (a mighty fool)
nassarawa
niger
ogun
ondo
osun
oyo
rivers
taraba
yobe

MANAGABLE
abuja
bauchi
cross river
ekiti
gombe
imo
kaduna
plateau
like i said, one of the 'fools' might carry the day, send me a pic of your jaw dropping, would like thatsmiley

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by andyanders: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
The worst faces I have ever seen.Most of them look like grandmothers. Maybe Amala or fufu Ugly contestants
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bashr8: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
pazienza: Igbo domination,thats what u get when you conduct most things in Nigeria,without applying federal character/quota system that was invented to prevent igbo domination after the civil war,i guess if mr bruce were to be an igbo,many would have cried tribalism.

Miss imo is beautiful.
, 10 points for you , even the federal character is not preventing igbo domination. for me i see it as survival of the fittest after all i have to compete with fellow igbos so at the end of the day na each indivudual to himself.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bashr8: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
am not impressed though with the girls it seems MBGN is loosing its starndards, these girls look old, if they must pick igbos girls why pick the most ugly igbo girls when there are lots and lots of mumi watas all around southeast , just point and kill.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by toboy: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
michelin89:

haha! Your the one totaly confused! Dear, re-peruse thruough the two posts again. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.