Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants (54884 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by mimifonwon(f): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
Dextra:
The fulani chicks are not allowed to show themselves in the public. They are shackled by Islamic religion.
not only because of their religion only, you have to have educational qualification as in be in uni or abt to graduate and speak english fluently, which most northern women, no matter their beauty dont have due to their act against western education etc.I like the idea that anyone can rep any state without tribal association, but they should be required to know the culture and language of those they are repping. smiley, the girls aint ugly, but they definately not most beautiful. I also think the main reason most igbo girls enter pageants is cause unlike other tribes, igbos have always done mgbede(beauty pageantry), plus this get cash and luxury prices, i no blame them. I like their hustle sha,dont hate the player, hate the game..lmao. But it seems the past winners have mostly been igbos, so i will marry an igbo man to give my future daughter 60percent chance of winning. smiley grin

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Roland17(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
i thought i was going to b counting maybe 3 ugly girls, but nna men as it stands i can only count 3-4 beautiful ladies on that list, na Most Ugly Girl N Nigeria(MUGN) na him e supposed be..
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by toboy: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
bashr8: am not impressed though with the girls it seems MBGN is loosing its starndards, these girls look old, if they must pick igbos girls why pick the most ugly igbo girls when there are lots and lots of mumi watas all around southeast , just point and kill.
i can understand you vividly! But i want you to get it that peagent is not for facial beauty only.you consider other things like cheerfulness, IQ, height(very very important), catwalk, body carraige, sharpness, stage fright, smartness etc i was happy when somebody pointed out that the girl that won nokia face of africa was very dark and ugly,a zimbabwen .lol they are indeed the kind of models that win it!you know dark,cheerful,elegant,firm swinging hips(not rigid or big directionless-shaking-backside),powerful catwalking,intelligent(even in the universtity,the most ugliest were truly the most intelligent and brilliant.shoo!!) When agbani Darego won miss world in 2001, she was not at all the most beautiful facialy.one of my guy was shouting that she was too skinny with very visble bones of the neck and she must have bribed her way. She won it because of many other reasons(she was exceptionaly smart, elegant,slim, her catwalk that leads to jerusalem, always smilling face and most importantle answered her questions accurately and eloquently(british accented).she defeated other models.ok check this, If your beautiful like mamiwota, with a very heavyload nyash(as many guys like), dumb such that you may not even answer quite number of questions correctly on the d-day or that you walk with k-leg or cannot catwalk with firm long swinging hips then beauty contest no go be for you. Those kind of girls you mean are only good for facial adverts and movies only (them lux, vaseline,magg businesses and co)eg ngozi ezeonu(maggi:beutiful but she is a grand mummy and no way for peagent) steph okereke (kanekolene atachi:very beautiful,sexy,tall but with zero catwalking skill,k-leg,she is nt slim for peagent.) genny (lux:sexy,cheerful.talented,pretty,tremendous catwalk, but too short which is realy the major thing).

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by toboy: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Isaactop9: this is to show dat s/w girls are uglyyy even the beautiful ones are turned to pUssy cats because of scary tribal marks grin this is to show dat s/w girls are uglyyy even the beautiful ones are turned to pUssy cats because of scary tribal marks
huh! Is there sombody coaching you or these words just suddenly keep coming to you?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by cindyrella(f): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
Wow beautiful girls!!

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Owonikoko: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
Why u com pack all ur horror films collection put for here now•
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by nikdam: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Hausa girls are to primitive and reserve to contest, Yoruba girls are all OROBO with Yoruba English...why wont IGBOs dominate tongue
dumb comment from a dumb u
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by OneNaira6: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
SMH!!! I barely see Igbo complain during Miss.Nigeria pageants where predominately of the contestants are Yoruba and predominately of the ones representing Igbo states are Yoruba neither do I see Igbo complain that most of miss. Nigerian winners are Yoruba. SMH, common pageants, pageants kwa una bring tribalism in it. Na wa oo!!!. To satisfy una: Miss. Benue, Edo, Baylesa, Benue, Akwa_ibom, Delta, Edo, gombe, Ogun ( probably), Plateau, Rivers, etc aren't Igbo. If una have problem with the girls being Igbo and some of una that have problem with the remaining non-Igbo girls being SS, just tell your SW girls to compete. They compete for Miss.Nigeria, probably they do contest for MBGN and they aren't chosen. Damn, una complain and fight over the dumbsh1t sometimes on this forum. common pageant, pageant kwa Mscheww. SMH.

@ thread
Bash8 hit on the nail. I can think of over 20 igbo girls right now I know personally living in Nigeria that are finer than all this girls combine. Even girls on the Eastern Nigerian beauty thread fine pass some of this girls. Tufia, the fine ones no dey contest ogini? At least they are better-looking than last year contestants. The ones that have something going on and possibly might win are Miss.Yobe, Oyo, niger,kogi, abia, imo and abuja. The rest of am Goodluck to them especially Miss. Benue!!! I don't know who let her through the gate, whomever it is, is a comedian.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nayah(f): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
I'm wondering how someone could be so harsh towards human beings. Even you don't find them beautiful treat her like "rubbish" it's quite shocking. Remember we all come from a woman'belly...

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by OneNaira6: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
mukina2:

MISS ENUGU-Adaugo Ndu

Anyone else, beside me, think she's a Stephanie Okereke look-alike?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nnenna1(f): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
MISS ANAMBRA-Elsie Anuli Dike

Well....at least my state's rep is ok sha.

But dang, were the judges blind with some contestants or something? Benue? hmm.....
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nnenna1(f): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
Honestly, though, save a few glitches this list is better than last year's.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nnenna1(f): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
One_Naira:

I thought so too. Other pics on her fan page:

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by ocelot2006(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ol boy....Miss Benue woh woh...kai!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by ocelot2006(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
And LAGOS no try at all. Disaster
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Electrica(f): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
Some try sha!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by lepasharon(f): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2012
u ppl wicked o! grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Abagworo(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2012
My grandma is tall and skinny.Good enough to beat these creatures.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by fili24: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2012
desperate igbo chicks undecided undecided
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bashr8: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2012
fili24: desperate igbo chicks undecided undecided
no they are just beating ur ugly and lazy ass people all round , education, beauty ,sports, politics, buisness, civil service name it, it sure suck to be from a ethnic group of losers like yours.

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 28, 2012
One_Naira:

I thought the same! wink
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 28, 2012
These girls are better than last year's batch.

Anambra has fallen my hand yet again. Miss Anambra ko, Miss Clavicle ni lol.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by fili24: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2012
@bashr8
If these girls are beautiful to you, then u must be
living in the stone age. I think u'v to get out of that
village(jungle) u reside & see wats happening around the
world.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2012
Still ROTFLMAO!!! at this embarrassing contestants cheesy cheesy cheesy
When you're being lied to that you're "the most beautiful girls in Nigeria", why won't you contest? cheesy cheesy

One ugly girl like that wanted to be miss Nigeria-Florida in Miami last year. lol cheesy
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by bashr8: 1:03am On Apr 28, 2012
fili24: @bashr8
If these girls are beautiful to you, then u must be
living in the stone age. I think u'v to get out of that
village(jungle) u reside & see wats happening around the
world.
stfu mumu if they born you delcare your worwor ethnic group. i dont need to go outside the world when the most beautiful women reside right here in the south eastand south south.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia5: 1:03am On Apr 28, 2012
another line up. . . . .

in any case, they'll get husbands if nothing else.

at least some of them will.

some of these celebrities and the ones in the entertainment circuit look for wives, dates among these girls.

the exposure they (the girls) get from the competitions prequalifies and trains them to move with the upper notches it seems.

they learn how to walk with poise, how to groom themselves with style, how to dress elegantly,how to be hostesses or host dinners, parties, etc.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia5: 1:03am On Apr 28, 2012
waiting for the after pictures btw.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nnenna1(f): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2012
Miss Plateau is really pretty....

I keep saying that these MBGN pics seriously underrate these girls. Even miss Benue may not be as bad looking as what is portrayed here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.