Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants (54886 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Willzkid(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2012
Miss Benue is not as terrible as that photo made her look..checked her out on FB: Aghedo oses godcares
She might not be all that "drop dead gorgeous", but she is not as bad as she looked here..
Wish I could post her pix here, but I'm mbile
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by binhozie(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2012
e-herbal:
hey lizard breath,I'm not holding brief for ileke idi or any other perceived tribalist on NL.Please,when accusing one of being a tribalist ,you shouldn't portray yourself as one.If the Igbo girls are as special as some of you claim,why are the igbo bros opting for yoruba and Edo girls?I attended six,I repeat,six weddings of such this year alone.You complain bout the yoruba girls,you get married to them.what kinda hypocrisy is that.Food for tot,hmmm?bloodyy tribalist.

Idiot...u spoilt everything with ur baseless analogy
Accept the fact that yoruba girls (at least the majority) are ugly
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Willzkid(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2012
Willzkid: Miss Benue is not as terrible as that photo made her look..checked her out on FB: Aghedo oses godcares
She might not be all that "drop dead gorgeous", but she is not as bad as she looked here..
Wish I could post her pix here, but I'm mobile
Same goes miss. Lagos...look up her album on facebook, name : sola chinaka
I don't know if it will be proper to post their pix here, and besides I'm mobile..
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Ignatio(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2012
The Lagos representative is a slap to yoruba babes.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Kadejo(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2012
Miss Bornu is stil d Best among dem al. Wish she cud b my wife!

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2012
MBGN pageant ! A clear reflection of the dorminating spirit of the SS/SE
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Daytonbale: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
na wa o, ibo gurls eerwhr..... nd very ugly nd fat gurls.... mhhhhhhtttceewwww

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2012
One_Naira:

Anyone else, beside me, think she's a Stephanie Okereke look-alike?
me, me, me, immediately i saw her, first person that came to my mind was Stephanie, if you look harder, she also shares some resemblance with Mercy Johnson
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by oniwo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
joeydozzy:

Regardless they are still the most beautiful. That's why pple like you keep them In business
then monkey dey chop and baboon dey work grin grin grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
it might interest you guys to know that Miss Abia and Miss Taraba are sisters of same parents. Knew this girls while they were still flat chested without boobs....but na wa oh... Most of the girls here no try at all embarassed angry
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
mukina2:

MISS KEBBI-Uju Chimezie

MISS KWARA

Notice how Miss Kebbi looks like Georgina Onuoha and Miss Kwara looks like Uche Ogbodo
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2012
why all these girls come fat na...abeg does this mean these are the best naija could offer sad
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by eledalo: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
See ibo people. They don't do anything in their life but if na to look for money in beauty pageant them know. Even to represent Gombe them go do!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Nnenna1(f): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
Honestly, I'd say that none of these girls are ugly at all. It's the pictures.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by August21(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
yunafa: are they all ibos?
d whole thing tire me o...ibo gals evrywhr !!! Abeg d list is nt a true representatn of naija beauties...all dis old old agbegi gals!!! Mtchew!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Akshow: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
ideylaff: MISS BENUE-Aghedo Ose must surely be a man...haba

d person wey advice dis gal 2 contest is ha worst enemy. Gosh! shes uggleee
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
August21: d whole thing tire me o...ibo gals evrywhr !!! Abeg d list is nt a true representatn of naija beauties...all dis old old agbegi gals!!! Mtchew!
like too many people have pointed out, thousands of gurls of different ethnic groups applied for this pageant, ibo, yoruba, hausa, tiv, idoma etc. These are the best they could sieve out, their being the MBGN is questionable, but, still, they're the best of the applicants. If you get over your tribalism you can pick at least ten beauties here.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
eledalo: See ibo people. They don't do anything in their life but if na to look for money in beauty pageant them know. Even to represent Gombe them go do!
At least they have a purpose? What's yours? I'm sure you don't know anyone as beautiful as any of these gurls, na just to balance for chair dey call people daughters and future wives ugly, mtcheww, born your own send am for the competition first, make i see if she go even pass the gate sef talk less apply

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Akshow: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
Decryptor: Have u ever seen a pretty yoruba babe before?
u no c ur pretty ape lyk d wor wor igbotic old dirty hags?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Litmus: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
The Best ones:

The best of the rest:

We’re all disappointed but some of these girls are no better or worst than what's out there. Therefore, what we want are exceptional looking girls. This is were MBGN lets us down.

These two below are not up to scratch but there is something very attractive about them. i cant put my finger on it...

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Akshow: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

hOW IS THIS COMMENT DUMB.....anyway tell me why there r just two yorubas when nudity is not a problem to them cos i have lived in lagos and ogun state for twenty years. cool
Where else wud u liv if nt in d s.w?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by Akshow: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2012
basher:

If everyone starts posting pictures of pretty Nigerian girls, you'll find out (as if u don't know already) that there r pretty girls from every part of Nigeria. Question is, how many of them r prepared to compete in MBGN?
Only dose wit loose morals, who ar ready 2 do n slp wit anytin 2 get a break way, need i say more?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by oge4real(f): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
I cant believe this is the same country that produced a former Miss world.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by illiterati: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2012
miss Kwara

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tpia5: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
usually in the west, beauty pagaent contestants start entering the field at a very young age.

does the same happen in nigeria?

just curious.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by assetstrap(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
Naija babes can you pls tell me why none of these girls has her natural hair on display. Its just ridiculous the way naija babes r slaves to weave and they actually think they look good. Na wa ooooooo!!!!!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants by tollu: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2012
Meeeeeennnnn, these girls are all so ordinary and some downright Ugly. To think the pictures must have been airbrushed and all of that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.