Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Please Read. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read. (4018 Views)

Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... / Girls:please Read THIS Before Saying Yes I Do / Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Read. by MrCork17: 1:48am On May 08, 2012
MsDarkskint. Sweeery you very beauriful & u look like Beyansi. So was your number? wink

1 Like

Re: Please Read. by MrsChima(f): 2:00am On May 08, 2012
Yay! Amefi moved on to Ms. Darkskin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder them damn scamming letters stopped coming to my email! grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Read. by Nobody: 2:36am On May 08, 2012
Mr..Cork:
MsDarkskint. Sweeery you very beauriful & u look like Beyansi. So was your number? wink

Mschew!!

1-59N-eva-mind wink

Mrs.Chima:
Yay! Amefi moved on to Ms. Darkskin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder them damn scamming letters stopped coming to my email! grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL!! My spam mail has gotten a lil full now that you mention it. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Please Read. by MrsChima(f): 9:53am On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Mschew!!

1-59N-eva-mind wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL!! My spam mail has gotten a lil full now that you mention it. lipsrsealed grin

Girl! If I get another letter about a dying uncle or someone left me a fortune but I got to pay 20 million dollars to get it!!! I swear on 100 White men, I am going to hurt somebody!

My last letter came from somewhere in Nigeria about a woman having triplets and she need money for a good nursing bra but she will accept cash donations instead of me shipping her a damn good nursing bra!! I mean WTF? How are your arse going to beg and CHOOSE what somebody give you?

But dumb arse people fall for that bullshit EVERYDAY. I was looking at some show on cable about this White woman who met some man online but never seen his picture nor cam. She sent that man 20K in matters of MONTHS! She decided to meet him to find out that she was chatting with a WOMAN!

She cried like a baby when she told her story, we talked about her arse for days girl!
Re: Please Read. by Goldieluks: 9:59am On May 08, 2012
A very romantic thread!
Re: Please Read. by MrCork17: 7:23pm On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Mschew!!

1-59N-eva-mind wink

MsDarkSkin <<<<<<<<< Lesssbian!! angry
Re: Please Read. by RogerOliver: 8:23am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only
Re: Please Read. by MrCork17: 2:06pm On May 11, 2012
Roger Oliver: Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only

ROGER & OUT!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man / Today Marks 10 Months Of Our Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.