Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State (17802 Views)

FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers / Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) / Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:36am On May 08, 2012
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by aljharem(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2012
noiseless: Congratulations Yorubas, now i don't see any reason the resource control campaigne or true federalism should be sabotaged by the Yorubas any more. Whether it is heavy oil or light oil, you are still better off than nothing but only if the bright mind in your land can see it. ONCE AGAIN TRUE FEDERALISM IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.

you must have selective reading.

Have the "Yorubas" not been calling for resource control since Awolowo time ?

Abeg go read your history angry angry
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by aljharem(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2012
greateros:

All the geopolitical zones in Nigeria seems to be willing to implement resources control. My question is - what is holding Nigeria back from implementing this highly talked about resource control?? undecided

My brother, SE governors have not spoken on resource control.

They remain the only region left
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by amosy007: 10:44am On May 08, 2012
Austine.E:

why are some people so agitated whenever the issue of biafra comes up!people on this forum has been shouting odua republic and no coments were heard but once is biafra,all serial sadists on this forum will show their unbridled fury!...is someone snoring here!
did u read his own comment b4 u comment on mine? D dude was trying to potray other regions as parasites that leech on biafra... Even we south southernerns that got most of d oil blocks dnt brag anyhow... As far as am concern South south is feeding the whole nation...besides who or what is stopin biafra self? If u people want biafra best of luck.. Go and form biafra abi must u people leech on oil from south south to survive? Ewwww
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by amosy007: 10:46am On May 08, 2012
Austine.E:

why are some people so agitated whenever the issue of biafra comes up!people on this forum has been shouting odua republic and no coments were heard but once is biafra,all serial sadists on this forum will show their unbridled fury!...is someone snoring here!
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by member479760: 10:51am On May 08, 2012
if the drilling is done at an angle, it is possible to tap ND oil well.
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by amosy007: 10:51am On May 08, 2012
alj harem:

My brother, SE governors have not spoken on resource control.

They remain the only region left

i even read in of d papers dis morning, on of d SE elites saying they dnt want resource control still wondering what is holding a region that wants biafra so badly shying away frm regionalism and resources control...

Let every region control his resources.. I want to control my resources.. Lets take away power from the center.. Abi wetin self (angry)
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by amosy007: 11:03am On May 08, 2012
otus4me: What i can say to this is dat it's gud we have enough refineries bt 5 in a state is just too much. I think this is all abt OBJ or baba iyabo's politics and policy.ondo state has more oil i mean crude oil than ogun state and GEJ, can't even build one in ondo state. Guys wise up, i call this godfatherism.

how did u know the oil in ondo is more than the one in ogun? Have u measured the quantity to arrive at that conclusion?
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by amosy007: 11:04am On May 08, 2012
awilo logomba: Construction of refineries in ogun state will start 2045,our leaderd are not tired of telling the masses lies.
cheesy cheesy ;-)
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by amosy007: 11:09am On May 08, 2012
noiseless: Congratulations Yorubas, now i don't see any reason the resource control campaigne or true federalism should be sabotaged by the Yorubas any more. Whether it is heavy oil or light oil, you are still better off than nothing but only if the bright mind in your land can see it. ONCE AGAIN TRUE FEDERALISM IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.

yorubas have always be in fore front for true federalism..
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Sirmee(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2012
It is true oil is found in ogun state and the said place is my village, but i doubt the building of the refineries because this talk of extraction and refineries have been on since the days of Obj and till date nothing has happened...i believe say all dis buildin of 5refineries na embezzlement strategy, NAIJA WE HAIL THEE.
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Cool83(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2012
I dont know why some people just post comment like blockhead,is it government that want to build the refineries,its a private initiative.are you blaming God for giving ogun state crude oil.
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 08, 2012
Omooo....i dey sure say d Oil in Ogun state is coming from Ota farm... ; grin grin
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by MrEverest(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2012
amosy007:

mumu! ogun didnt have oil and fg just decide to build refinery there for nothing! Why cant u just make use of google and do sum research b4 postin rubbish into a forum with many intellect...small time u will come and tell us edo and bayelsa didnt have oil or its sub standard
I wil ignore ur uncivil atitude because its nt everybody dat has access 2 internet is enlightened, btw u appear gullible n timid 2 b trustin our politicians. FYI, OBJ granted licences 2 many ppl 2 biuld refineries n til 2day non has been built, GEJ proposed 3 refineries for Lagos, Bayelsa n Kogi states yet notin happened. As i said b4, its only Ondo state(llaje area) dat has oil in d SW, what d odas hav is Bitumen/tar sand. Grow up son, allow d politricians 2 brainwash u!
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 08, 2012
alj harem:

Ewu It was Awo and Yorubas that deceived the SS from joining Biafra because of oil. They took all our oil money to develop Lagos I was I was old enough then , my ppl would have been biafra now.
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Hardeyoye: 2:05pm On May 08, 2012
@ Kobojunkie:From previous news, we were informed that the same FG had no intentions of building refineries. Now barely two months later, it already approved plans to build 5 in just one state? undecided undecided undecided undecided Something is off.[/quote]

They lack ideas and d way forward ni, they are soooooo confused!
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 08, 2012
amosy007:

yorubas have always be in fore front for true federalism..

Bloody lie, this just started when the SW notice that we ND are no more morons.
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by amosy007: 2:50pm On May 08, 2012
Mr Everest: I wil ignore ur uncivil atitude because its nt everybody dat has access 2 internet is enlightened, btw u appear gullible n timid 2 b trustin our politicians. FYI, OBJ granted licences 2 many ppl 2 biuld refineries n til 2day non has been built, GEJ proposed 3 refineries for Lagos, Bayelsa n Kogi states yet notin happened. As i said b4, its only Ondo state(llaje area) dat has oil in d SW, what d odas hav is Bitumen/tar sand. Grow up son, allow d politricians 2 brainwash u!

guy.. I dnt have to trade words with u because It is very obvious that u are ignorant... For ur information ogun didnt have bitument they have crude oil and gas which was discovered in 2008 during gbenga daniels regime... I only gave u that piece info because i know u might be so ignorant to even know that there is a site called google in which u can do some research b4 displaying ur ignorance and hatred all over the internet...
And am done with u
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by amosy007: 2:53pm On May 08, 2012
wise_many2k: Omooo....i dey sure say d Oil in Ogun state is coming from Ota farm... ; grin grin

hehehehehe grin grin
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by amosy007: 3:40pm On May 08, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Ewu It was Awo and Yorubas that deceived the SS from joining Biafra because of oil. They took all our oil money to develop Lagos I was I was old enough then , my ppl would have been biafra now.
chei.. Ignoramus... Which history book did u read that from? *confused*
besides why cant biafra stand on its own.. Must u leech on oil from south south *more confused*
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by farolee(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2012
gbogboti: grin grin grin grin grin grin Yoruba is @ it again. Yoruba-Yoruba wan build 5 refineries for 1 state. Thank God say this oil no dey some lands o. Some of us for hear am. I swear if to say the oil wey dey Niger Delta dey for North, naija for done divide. If to say na for West e dey, Yoruba for they abuse us all the days of our lives. Wonders indeed shall never die.
i will rather go for human resource capital rather than natural resources.Japan has bearly no natural resources yet they are among the world largest economy.Oil is like a curse to nigeria ,we should develop our human resources.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by aljharem(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

our oil our oil

Your Oil or SS oil ?

How did he convince the SS ? Any documented facts ?

You invaded mid-west, yet Awolowo did not convince the mid-west so how is he to convince the eastern region ?

My brother don't be another Parasite in the SS appendix and form your own country.
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by aljharem(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2012
farolee: i will rather go for human resource capital rather than natural resources.Japan has bearly no natural resources yet they are among the world largest economy.Oil is like a curse to nigeria ,we should develop our human resources.

Thank you and my God bless you.
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by noiseless: 4:40pm On May 08, 2012
Don't make me laugh, which history the one rewriten by the likes of alhj harem & co? TUFIAKWA!!!!
alj harem:

Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by noiseless: 4:53pm On May 08, 2012
Alhj harem, when did you change from kenuri borno state indigen to southwest indigen, What is wrong with you?
alj harem: Later if Westerners protest, these iddeiots would call us names

What is the sense in building 5 refineries in one state ?

Already couple with the already existing ones it would be 9 refinery in Nigeria

Lets think here, A country like Nigeria having more than 5 refinery is a total waste

1. Build 1 refinery in Ogun/Ondo axis

2. Build 3 refinery in the Niger-delta

3. Build 1 in Anambra given the oil discovery in the state

4. repair the kaduna refinery

That is all we need in the oil sector couple with some transparency.

Trust me, Nigerians don't need to suffer.
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by mikolo80: 12:00pm On May 11, 2012
ekpriobong: 5 refineries in just one state? I cancel such idea in the name of Jesus.
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Basic123: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2017
This is 2017.where is the refinery??...that is why I dont get thrilled when our leaders are signing MOUs.Useless country.
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2017
5 in my state?
Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Daviddson(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Five refineries? After 5 years, half refinery we neva see grin Even the ones they said would be concluded in 2016 in Kogi, Bayelsa and Lagos...where are they? PDP, maka why?

1 Like

Re: FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State by Basic123: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Daviddson:
Five refineries? After 5 years, half refinery we neva see grin Even the ones they said would be concluded in 2016 in Kogi, Bayelsa and Lagos...where are they? PDP, maka why?
yeah,I don forget oh.kogi,bayelsa and lagos prromised During GEJ era subsidy scandal era to cajole us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Budgets 18.6 Billion Naira For His Office - Omokri / Buhari In Sokoto For 10th Anniversary Of Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) / Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.