Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Night Hour Toasting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Night Hour Toasting (1804 Views)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2012
This thread is just a sort of comedy. Why are you guys swallowing it whole?
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:
grin grin grin grin

Like seriously, these dumb posters starting equally dumb threads should get a life. . .

shut up!! You have only created 14 topics compared to my 120 topics. Why not create 120 like I have done and realize how "easy" it is to create threads. Female ass sucker
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:
grin grin grin grin

Like seriously, these dumb posters starting equally dumb threads should get a life. . .

shut up!! You have only created 14 topics compared to my 120 topics. Why not create 120 like I have done and realize how "easy" it is to create threads. Female ass sucker.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Nobody: 12:14am On May 08, 2012
xynerise:
200km cool

grin

Blackteeth:
shut up!! You have only created 14 topics compared to my 120 topics. Why not create 120 like I have done and realize how "easy" it is to create threads. Female ass sucker.

LAWWWD!! grin grin
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 12:40am On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin

LAWWWD!! grin grin

whats funny? I have many frontpage topics out of 120 topics with only 800 posts, so that silly dude called killz should beat the record before critizing me. He has only 14 topics with over 3000 posts. Its obvious creating threads isnt easy.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Nobody: 1:21am On May 08, 2012
Blackteeth:
whats funny? I have many frontpage topics out of 120 topics with only 800 posts, so that silly dude called killz should beat the record before critizing me. He has only 14 topics with over 3000 posts. Its obvious creating threads isnt easy.

this "competition".
i find it funny. smiley

Don't mind me jor, just a spectator. wink
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 1:52am On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

this "competition".
i find it funny. smiley

Don't mind me jor, just a spectator. wink

There is no competition going on here. Only trying to tell killz its much harder creating threads.
You have created only 11 topics despite your heavy presence on Nairaland. Why do you think its that way? Of course its easier for posters like you and killz to wait for "dumb" posters like me to open dumb threads only for "intelligent" posters like you and killz to dive in and take advantage of it to play mr and mrs intelligent posters. Uh? I can play your style if I wish to. God knows how bored this site would have been if every poster shy away from creating threads like you do.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Nobody: 2:07am On May 08, 2012
Blackteeth:
There is no competition going on here. Only trying to tell killz its much harder creating threads.
You have created only 11 topics despite your heavy presence on Nairaland. Why do you think its that way? Of course its easier for posters like you and killz to wait for "dumb" posters like me to open dumb threads only for "intelligent" posters like you and killz to dive in and take advantage of it to play mr and mrs intelligent posters. Uh? I can play your style if I wish to. God knows how bored this site would have been if every poster shy away from creating threads like you do.

LOL unfortunately for your theory this is not my only account. I wasn't always on my best behavior and have gotten banned hence Mzd@rkskin, Msdarkskin, MzJamoGal, Mzdarkskin....no shame in my game. At least I can admit this. BTW I've created threads and posted HEAVILY on each account as I pleased.

Now this is the only one I have that is active. I don't need to feel special and tell myself that my posts are equivalent to some bootleg trophies. tongue Idleness is just that idleness.

Again, don't mind me.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 2:44am On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL unfortunately for your theory this is not my only account. I wasn't always on my best behavior and have gotten banned hence Mzd@rkskin, Msdarkskin, MzJamoGal, Mzdarkskin....no shame in my game. At least I can admit this. BTW I've created threads and posted HEAVILY on each account as I pleased.

Now this is the only one I have that is active. I don't need to feel special and tell myself that my posts are equivalent to some bootleg trophies. tongue Idleness is just that idleness.

Again, don't mind me.

ok. Anyway, at least you didnt criticize me. That would have been somehow an injury for me cos you are among the few posters I notice here. Whatever you understood by that. Lol
Re: Night Hour Toasting by GboyegaD(m): 5:46am On May 08, 2012
Quite unfortunate most people for NL just like to dey follow follow whether e make sense or not. When you do not have anything to say to a post why not move on instead of making it known that you opened a thread. Afterall, there is no law that states that you would be punished for not responding rather than derail people's thread.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:58am On May 08, 2012
This makes NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Nobody: 7:55am On May 08, 2012
GboyegaD: Quite unfortunate most people for NL just like to dey follow follow whether e make sense or not. When you do not have anything to say to a post why not move on instead of making it known that you opened a thread. Afterall, there is no law that states that you would be punished for not responding rather than derail people's thread.
Gbammmmm!!!
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Killz3(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
This makes NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1001. cheesy
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Skii(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2012
Cinemas is another place lowlight attraction takes place only to discover otherwise when the movie is over
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2012
~Killz~:

+1001. cheesy
Mad man. I guess the rephrase sounds better since you lack comprehension
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Blackteeth(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2012
Skii: Cinemas is another place lowlight attraction takes place only to discover otherwise when the movie is over

Simlpe comment from someone who understood.
Re: Night Hour Toasting by gemstone22(f): 12:01pm On May 08, 2012
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Night Hour Toasting by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 08, 2012
OP let me help you here comment positively based on what you posted.

While in school, a friend of mine met a guy at night..gave her a lift to our hostel and she was the type of girl that really liked fair skin guys..

The exchanged contact and she was really glad to go to the next step.

2nd date, during the day she came back with squeezed face

What happened

She said he was actually an albino so she just gave him an excuse then disappeared.

Well, the last time i checked albino guys are still part of fair skin guys undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. / Big Question That Many Women Ask. / Romance Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.