Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian (39643 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by thehomer: 6:32pm On May 16, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

If the Word of God says it, I believe it and that should settle it for me.

In that case, would you answer these questions with a yes?

thehomer:

Okay so you're fine with God commanded genocide. Let me see just how authentic a Christian you are.
Did dead people walk the streets when Jesus died? Were there earthquakes and did the sun get dark?
Did Jonah live in a fish for three days?
Is any of Jesus' disciples still alive?

OLAADEGBU:
Does a 2 year old child deserve to die due to full blown AIDS inherited from its parents?

That is for your God to answer since he is supposed to be good. But then, if he is willing to deliberately drown blameless children, what atrocity will he not commit?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Dear friend.
I have read the thread carefully.
You have argued your opinion with many elements. It should be enough for them to understand. Unfortunately, only understands who intends to understand. You can not talk to a wall. If you continue reading seriously analyzing and exposing with responsibility, may end up calling him a heretic, antichrist, satanic or even worse. So come certain individuals who do not enter the forum to share opinions and knowledge (to learn), but to fight.
Possibly one of them is beaten at home by women, I think the at home are not allowed to speak, and they are in the forum a way to vent ...
That the only explanation for someone to disagree with a secular state ...
What's more, some are opining without even knowing it is a secular state ...
Do not stress dear friend ...
I have already said on occasion that "Eagles do not hunt flies ..."
It does not contribute anything to pearls before swine.

Is this a consolation or a slapping on the back of your fellow Secular humanist? Blatter, Poyet and Suarez have exposed the racism in Uruguay to the whole world. Blatter says you should shake hands over it while Suarez refuses to shake hands over it saying that using racist language is common in Uruguay, Gus Poyet supports his country man saying that using racist language is a cultural thing where he came from. If you claim that your country is a Secular State then deal with the racism that is within your system before you begin to project it to the outside world.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Is this a consolation or a slapping on the back of your fellow Secular humanist? Blatter, Poyet and Suarez have exposed the racism in Uruguay to the whole world. Blatter says you should shake hands over it while Suarez refuses to shake hands over it saying that using racist language is common in Uruguay, Gus Poyet supports his country man saying that using racist language is a cultural thing where he came from. If you claim that your country is a Secular State then deal with the racism that is within your system before you begin to project it to the outside world.
Ahhhh When you no longer have to present arguments in the thread, change the subject ... well ... then speak of Uruguay
1. You are very ignorant when he says that Blatter is not Uruguayan Do not include in the subject.
2. The word "black" in Uruguay IS REASON FOR PRIDE and NO RACISM OR DEGRADATION
3. Since you mentioned my country, I will say that while here in the forum there are people who feel inferior to Europeans for being black, being black in Uruguay is a source of pride. The word "black" is said with respect, because black is a fundamental part of our history and cultural contributions are part of our most beloved tradition While in Africa, people like you and your poodle secondary comments, spit on their traditions and ancestors, in Uruguay are respected.
4. Suarez did not give his hand to the man, but he did not by color, but because that person is immoral ...
Suarez is not racist, just do not give your hand to immoral.
5. I dedicated my life to the diffusion of African culture here in Uruguay
Do not speak without knowing and not return without knowledge.
Do not mix to Blatter, Suarez and Uruguay in this issue ...
5. You spit and defecate on their ancestors.
The racist is you.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by thehomer: 7:30am On May 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You can see from the first Amendment that there is nothing like the Separation of Church and State written there, its a myth. What I can see from the 1st Amendment is that the Church should be protected from the State.

Let us see what you left out from the 1st Amendment:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances".

As you can see, the First Amendment gives its citizens the Freedom to Worship God without Government interference. It also assures that the Government will not establish a State Religion, just as Enigma has pointed out. It says that people are free to speak their minds without the government arresting them as the Obama cops have been doing lately. The 1st Amendment grants its citizens the right to publish news that may be critical of the government without fear of arrest or penalties as you guys have been afraid of doing, and it assures the right of citizens to gather together or march in rallies peacefully.

Where have people been prevented from worshiping God in the U.S?

OLAADEGBU:
So, you can see that it is the Government that is restricted and not the citizens. The Church is free from the draconic assertions and prohibitions of the State and not that it has nothing to do with the State. Simples wink

Why can't you see it? Since the government is restricted, it cannot be used to favour or endorse one religious sect over others. How difficult is this concept to understand?

It appears that what you need to do is to understand what is meant by the separation of church and state. It also means that a church cannot dictate what the state should do.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Enigma(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

That is what we call the enemies within, they are lethal.

Since reading this post. I've had some thoughts/pictures in my mind; now I can't resist any longer, I must succumb! grin

1. Picture this: a group of us go out camping and set up a tent; later one of the chaps goes outside the tent, he sees a stranger, a rascal boy, and he joins the boy in pissing into the tent; he says the tent is smelly afterall because of our socks and boots. What an ingenious solution to the problem of the smelly tent! smiley

2. In Yorubaland, I have heard use of the expression: 'adurositasọkosile'.

cool
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by shadrach77: 8:46am On May 17, 2012
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Enigma(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2012
shadrach77:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cMB8ktCT8

Let me make clear that I do NOT agree with the man in the video. If Obama says he is a Christian, I will take that at face value.

cool
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2012
Enigma:

Let me make clear that I do NOT agree with the man in the video. If Obama says he is a Christian, I will take that at face value.

cool

Obama is a Christian until you scratch off the surface to discover who he really is. Watch out for the 3rd reason why I believe he is just a Christian in name only.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2012
Enigma:

Since reading this post. I've had some thoughts/pictures in my mind; now I can't resist any longer, I must succumb! grin

1. Picture this: a group of us go out camping and set up a tent; later one of the chaps goes outside the tent, he sees a stranger, a rascal boy, and he joins the boy in pissing into the tent; he says the tent is smelly afterall because of our socks and boots. What an ingenious solution to the problem of the smelly tent! smiley

2. In Yorubaland, I have heard use of the expression: 'adurositasọkosile'.

cool

Did you see those "Christians" shooting themselves in the foot in the picture I posted earlier? That is what they are doing to the Word of God. The picture below depicts what they should be doing to build the breach.

http://www.icr.org/article/dangers-compromise/

Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
So, you can see that it is the Government that is restricted and not the citizens. The Church is free from the draconic assertions and prohibitions of the State and not that it has nothing to do with the State. Simples

Exactly the opposite. There is no state church is free, but the State is free of any religious doctrine.
Incredibly, a Christian, a native of a country officially Islamic, not understand that only a secular state can guarantee religious freedom and free expression of all people.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2012
Mhhhh
I think I read that Christianity is tolerance, love of neighbor, respect for life ...

IRONY
This boat has no rudder ... lost its way!

Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2012
Ptolomeus: Mhhhh
I think I read that Christianity is tolerance, love of neighbor, respect for life ...

IRONY
This boat has no rudder ... lost its way!

If you study the latest cartoon you will realise that the Christians have shot down the baloon of racism.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

If you study the latest cartoon you will realise that the Christians have shot down the baloon of racism.

Christianity does not accept violence ... Excuse me, but it is sin. You are inciting violence and that the Christian God does not. Act by reason, not violence
What Christian says you be?
preach you by example.
You ashamed to Christianity.
You criticize Obama because he is a violent?
You are like him, a Christian violence.
This definitely confirms that Obama is Christian.
You yourself had the key to close the thread.
Since there is no doubt.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2012
thehomer:

In that case, would you answer these questions with a yes?

My response to your question is clear enough.

thehomer:

That is for your God to answer since he is supposed to be good. But then, if he is willing to deliberately drown blameless children, what atrocity will he not commit?

Do you still blame God (that you don't believe exists) when you catch a disease because you were playing away from home?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2012
thehomer:

Where have people been prevented from worshiping God in the U.S?

Why can't you see it? Since the government is restricted, it cannot be used to favour or endorse one religious sect over others. How difficult is this concept to understand?

It appears that what you need to do is to understand what is meant by the separation of church and state. It also means that a church cannot dictate what the state should do.

You still need the use of a telescope to view the videoclips I posted to see how people have been prevented from exercising their right to freedom of expression.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2012
Maxymilliano:

Obama is a freemason, i can gv U d name of the lodge he belongs.

All hail the Grand Architect!.,

Thanks for this information that confirms my assertion.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2012
jmoore:

Obama mandated organizations owned by churches to provide contraceptives for their workers to fornicate with.

This further proves my point and shows how Obama regulates religious bodies to his own taste.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2012
ijawkid:

This is what happens when christians say they must get involved in politics...

U end up on satans side...

I was never surprised when I heard about obama's stand...

Any other professed christian will and must always be squeezed into satans mould when u decide to run for politics..

Satan rules d world!!!

Are you saying that no true Christian can get involved in politics? If they have the calling I believe they can, but do they?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2012
brainchild78:

what is black is black and what is white is white and there are no 2 ways about. You can project an image to the masses outwardly but inwardly you are completely different. A Christian believes in Chrisian precepts which are the words of Christ without compromise. You will know who are true by their fruits. Politicians are people pleasers in many instances and willfully compromise beliefs in a bid to get mass recognition. From my perspective Obama is far from being a Christian in spirit but is rather a christian of convenience.

I thank the Lord that we still have some uncompromising Christians who can discern the times and dissect the truth.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2012
ijawkid:

Obama is not a christian and never was!!!!

I very much agree with you here.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2012
brainchild78:

Obama is a confirmed 33 degree princehall freemason. I prescribe you do you independent research. Obama is far from being a practising Christian especially taken into account that he has pledged support for gay unions in the equivalent structure of a marriage. Stop fooling yourselves and start embracing the truth by equipping yourself ith facts.

Don't confuse these people with the facts because their minds are already made up about this Obama guy.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2012
Reason #3 Why Obama is not a Christian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEYeDGOW83I
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
Don't confuse these people with the facts because their minds are already made up about this Obama guy.

You psychotic black christian nincompoop, obama being a christian or non christian shouldn't be a concern of yours. You're not american, you don't vote, you don't pay taxes, you allegedlylive in england, so why are you crying and moaning because you don't think obama kowtows to jewish mythology like you do? There are countless MPs in england you can cry about. Why don't you ask your god to sqve the queen and leave obama alone. Didn't your book say something about removing the speck in your own eye, before looking across the atlantic to remove the log in somebody else's eye?

Rational americans( olaadegbu, you're not) are looking at his economic ideas and handling of the constitution to see whether he deserves a second term, while this crazy nuisance called olaadegbu is crying about him not being christian enough because he doesn't act like benny hinn!!!!!

If you want to b#tch about something, why don't you go cry about Romney's mormonism and how your black a$$ wasn't goood enough for his church and god(yahweh of course) until recently. But I'm sure the racist white christian social conservatives that shape your opinion don't have a problem with Romney, so your dumba$$ doesn't have a problem. You should have been born in the 18th century in Alabama; you would have been a good slave.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by thehomer: 2:31pm On May 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

My response to your question is clear enough.

You've not made a response.

OLAADEGBU:
Do you still blame God (that you don't believe exists) when you catch a disease because you were playing away from home?

No, I'm pointing out to you the ridiculous results one must contend with if they think as you do. And for some reason, you keep trying to hide those conclusions.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by thehomer: 2:32pm On May 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You still need the use of a telescope to view the videoclips I posted to see how people have been prevented from exercising their right to freedom of expression.

Again, you're wrong. Issues of free expression are decided by the courts not by your God-glasses. Why are you unable to actually mount defenses for your positions?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2012
Martian: You psychotic black christian nincompoop, obama being a christian or non christian shouldn't be a concern of yours. You're not american, you don't vote, you don't pay taxes, you allegedlylive in england, so why are you crying and moaning because you don't think obama kowtows to jewish mythology like you do? There are countless MPs in england you can cry about. Why don't you ask your god to sqve the queen and leave obama alone. Didn't your book say something about removing the speck in your own eye, before looking across the atlantic to remove the log in somebody else's eye? Rational americans( olaadegbu, you're not) are looking at his economic ideas and handling of the constitution to see whether he deserves a second term, while this crazy nuisance called olaadegbu is crying about him not being christian enough because he doesn't act like benny hinn!!!!! If you want to b#tch about something, why don't you go cry about Romney's mormonism and how your black a$$ wasn't goood enough for his church and god(yahweh of course) until recently. But I'm sure the racist white christian social conservatives that shape your opinion don't have a problem with Romney, so your dumba$$ doesn't have a problem. You should have been born in the 18th century in Alabama; you would have been a good slave.

You are free to exercise your freedom of speech when bashing Christians but you try doing that to Obama and see whether you will not be cooling your heels behind bars.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2012
thehomer:

You've not made a response.

I answered in the affirmative. I don't know what you are going on about?

thehomer:

No, I'm pointing out to you the ridiculous results one must contend with if they think as you do. And for some reason, you keep trying to hide those conclusions.

Has it ever occurred to you that you are just blowing out your frustration without any substance?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2012
Reason #3 Why Obama is not a Christian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEYeDGOW83I

According to Obama, let us read our Bibles now.

"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet" (Romans 1:27).

But what did Obama say when attacking black pastors who faithfully proclaim what the Bible says about homo.sexuality?

"most African-American churches are still fairly traditional in the interpretation of Scripture. And so from the pulpit or sermons you still hear homophobic attitudes expressed"

He then went on to lavish praise on his former pastor Jeremiah Wright by saying that he was:

"good on gay and lesbian issues"

It is well known that Obama opposes the biblical and historic standards of the Christian faith when he repealed the:

Don't ask don't tell Act regarding homo.sexuals in the U.S. military;
His special privileges for homosexuals such as declaring a public day for them whil dumbing down the National Day of Prayers;
His "church" voted to approve Gay marriage;
He supports gay marriage.

It is his right to proclaim all of the above but he should not claim that he is a Christian because his fruits betray him.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2012
The Gay Tag Team

Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by thehomer: 10:19pm On May 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I answered in the affirmative. I don't know what you are going on about?

To them all? Where did you do this?

OLAADEGBU:
Has it ever occurred to you that you are just blowing out your frustration without any substance?

No it hasn't. What has occurred to me is that you're very bitter and confused about the rightful place of religion in any progressive society.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2012
thehomer:

To them all? Where did you do this?

Are you serious that you missed that again?

thehomer:

No it hasn't. What has occurred to me is that you're very bitter and confused about the rightful place of religion in any progressive society.

What I established was that the so called Separation of Church and State is a myth and I hope you get that point.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2012
From the White House website we read:

"NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2010 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon all Americans to observe this month by fighting prejudice and discrimination in their own lives and everywhere it exists.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-eighth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand ten, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-fourth."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/presidential-proclamation-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-pride-month

This is the number three reason why I believe Obama is not a Christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch / Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) / Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.