Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (61140 Views)

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) Launches An Auto Finance Scheme / Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Konnektions146(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2012
sometimes it marvels me how people rain abuses on others here.
e dey fear me wella.

@op,
innoson i hail, it ddnt easy at all
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by MmuoOkija: 4:48pm On May 14, 2012
manny4life: A lot of people misunderstand the concept of "Assembly" and "manufacture", there's no fuc/king way you will manufacture every single part to car/bus. Well, whether it's assembled in Nigeria or manufactured in Nigeria, whatever fits anyone's boat.

And whats your point exactly?!

Have you seen a Honda with Toyota headlights?! despite the fact that both headlights might just be manufactured by the same company?!

Do you know why?!

Its because Honda designed those headlights with certain specs that the manufacturing company are not allowed to reproduce for any other vehicle brand. Those lights are Honda, designed and probably the prototype was even made by them before being sent to e.g Jin Chong Lin Glass company in Taiwan for mass production.

Innoson does not have a say in neither the design, nor making of over 85% of the components of their vehicle and even the ones the "MANUFACTURE" here are done to the specifications given to them from China.

Lets not over flog this issue.

Be it and assembly line or a warehouse, the truth is that Innoson has got a good business with great potentials going for him. But I think that undue influence from the government would do all but help him. So if 3 other Igbo guys bring in assembly plants for whatever into Anmbra State, would the government buy out all their cars?! Why hasnt the government bought the IpassMyneighbour generators being assembled in Anambra State, or the over-head water tanks being manufactured by Chikason or the Okadas being assembled by Ogbuawa motor cycles?!

All I am saying is that Innoson is a business and the government needs to focus on creating a condusive environment for businesses like Innoson to florish and more like his to come in rather than going outright to buy all his products that have yet to pass any certification whatsoever. Thats my point.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by MmuoOkija: 4:48pm On May 14, 2012
Deleted!!
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Arysexy(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino:
Calling my name alone won't make you look smart.

I don't usually banter with low IQ goats, hence you see mee switching to read-only mode on this thread. How could I descend soo low or fish maggots with pigs? It is very clear from their websites that everything is imported and claiming otherwise is called fraud. What they are doing is branding and coupling of imported spare parts.

Credit should be given to innocent for his foresight and strong business spirit, no one can take away that from him. I salute his courage. That said.

Before anything is called made in nigeria, atleast 60% of inputs must be sourced locally
. What I can't stand is when moro'ns with access to internet start peddling lies.
By the way, Where is the government policy to support the 3 million units required to break- even? Or you think manufacturing is a charity organisation with limitless cash donors and supply? Even the squirrels yapping here about IVM still prefers mercedes cool

I take my leave to allow chief clowns amuse the circus.

pls how come GLO is a naija telecommunication outfit when Glo uses Ericsson and of recent Huawei BTS, Radio, transmission, even tower components are 101% imported? let use d same analogy with innoson who even manufacture some plastic parts like bumper, seats, about starting tire production. Hatred is a disease. God bless innoson! God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by MmuoOkija: 5:05pm On May 14, 2012
Arysexy:

pls how come GLO is a naija telecommunication outfit when Glo uses Ericsson and of recent Huawei BTS, Radio, transmission, even tower components are 101% imported? let use d same analogy with innoson who even manufacture some plastic parts like bumper, seats, about starting tire production. Hatred is a disease. God bless innoson! God bless Nigeria!

This is the line of arguement of a r'etarded kindergarten school dropout.

First of all, the analogy holds no water as in telecomms, the company that provides the service is the telecomms company not the company that makes their equipments which range from Seimens to Alcatel to whatever. In Telecomms, the network is the brand not the equipment they use to supply the service..GET IT!!

But in automobile, the end product is the brand. And in this case, the end product is from CHINA!! Assembled by a Nigerian company.

Its like this, Red Label is bottled by a Nigeian company in Lagos, but Red Label is not made in Nigeria!! Got it!!?
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Yemotiroro: 5:14pm On May 14, 2012
Yemotiroro: Every time someone does something remarkable there is always a bunch of retrogressives who stand aloof for criticism only. They make no effort themselves at moving anything forward but are masters at voicing out all the ugly things that their distorted minds can throw up. Can't we all see that, whether it is assembling or manufacturing, some brilliant Nigerian has pushed the odds to bring the automobile 'effort' to bear and has invariably created some jobs? A question for those antagonistic myopics; what good thing have you been able to produce for the benefit of others? Your guess is as good as mine!
No thanks to those tribesmen among us who, instead of discuss the commerce, technology, potentials etc of the new products, have already begun biting one another on the tribal jugular.
Shame on such backward tribalists.
A nation with a tenth of such thinkers in the population need not fear going backward; it is already in the abyss!
Snap out of your tribal slumber and embrace the future!

Innosson, you are a good example. Keep up the good work! God will prosper your effort!

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by jpphilips(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2012
alj harem:

Nigerians that can't even patronise Globacom or Hitv would now patronise Innoson. I tell you we are our own enemies. FACT !!!

God Bless Innoson, May Allah/God give him strength. Amin

you don't get it do you? Nigeria is a country where price is a huge purchase factor, there was DSTV then an indigenous HiTV came as an alternative at what price and what service quality?

same for MTN vs Glo, glo can attribute their newest patronage to their downward price review in the last year. it is not enough attributing their lack of patronage to non patriotism but they come into the market as inferior alternatives in both price and service quality, Nigerians aint stup!d.

the local manufacturers said the cost of entrepreneurship in Nigeria is high (unfortunately true) as such their price are as high as their foreign counterparts, are they really alternatives?

do you know that some Aba made sandals are more expensive than their European counterparts even at a less quality?

i rem. when Obasanjo banned the importation of rice, our locally produced ugboka rice (half stone half rice) sold thrice the price of their imported counterparts, i was shocked.

Glo is the only network that one can call himself dialing another person's number, good enough, it comes at a cheaper price so its a viable alternative.

the local manufacturers will only get the patronage they deserve only when the cost of entrepreneurship is reduced to an ebb that will encourage improved product quality at a competitive price, any thing short is a total waste of man-hour
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by stokolie(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2012
pato405: Innoson' the name alone sounds funny.
so does suzuki,cheverolet,toyota salana,toyota vitz,toyota avenzi,tata and the like..yet you still ride on the india bajaj tricycle to ur house daily.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by ak47mann(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2012
chino11: We need don't need to have a single richest man in a region while others are living below 20 cent per day just like in the yorubaland. In economics its called ABNORMAL CURVE. In the SE we have a NORMAL CURVE, where good percentage of people classified as poor are living on over 200 dollars per day.

We are not interested in making the top 10 since greater population of Yorubas are still doing house boy, gateman, shoe cobblers for the Igbos.
cool These people are not wordy to chat 2,IVM is doing their thing supplying buses and trucks to countries like Ghana more countries are coming in as well as to purchase cars and buses from IVM.The thing is that any one of these scalawags will claim the glory when they found themselves in an environment were the company is being praised by other countries you will see them claiming even nnewi,who doesn't like to be seen as productive and creative set of people,it gives you a buzz and respect from other countries cool cool

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Arysexy(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

This is the line of arguement of a r'etarded kindergarten school dropout.

First of all, the analogy holds no water as in telecomms, the company that provides the service is the telecomms company not the company that makes their equipments which range from Seimens to Alcatel to whatever. In Telecomms, the network is the brand not the equipment they use to supply the service..GET IT!!

But in automobile, the end product is the brand. And in this case, the end product is from CHINA!! Assembled by a Nigerian company.

Its like this, Red Label is bottled by a Nigeian company in Lagos, but Red Label is not made in Nigeria!! Got it!!?

Re^tardeen Muo Okija, it may interest u to know dat the company that provides service to GLO is not Glo,but HUAWEI (of recent) a chinese company. Glo is just a brand. Right from the backbone to the BTS to the subscriber, the transmission path cum equipment vendor is Huawei/Ericsson (a foreign company) Glo architecture was designed and implemented by foreigners. Adenuga = Chukwuma, Glo=innoson, Huawei/Ericson=woll(wotever or chinese imported parts, BTS installation = innoson car assembly. chikena!

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2012
chino11:
Nwanne the guy is talking crap. Even if GLO is owned by IBB, how many people in Nigeria uses glo that is fit for toilet only due to their poor and decaying services. grin

He claimed Yorubas are among the top 10 rich Nigeria. How come SE and SS is the least poverty affected regions. The SW followed closed by North is ravaged by poverty that can only be comparable to Somalia and Niger. 70-75% of Yorubas are beggars as can be seen on the streets of Lagos. Same cannot be said of SE and SS where wealth are evenly spread.
STOP TRABALISM, BEFORE IT EAT YOU FINISH O. DO YOUR OWN AND STOP RANTING NONSENSE.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 14, 2012
Arysexy:

Re^tardeen Muo Okija, it may interest u to know dat the company that provides service to GLO is not Glo,but HUAWEI (of recent) a chinese company. Glo is just a brand. Right from the backbone to the BTS to the subscriber, the transmission path cum equipment vendor is Huawei/Ericsson (a foreign company) Glo architecture was designed and implemented by foreigners. Adenuga = Chukwuma, Glo=innoson, Huawei/Ericson=woll(wotever or chinese imported parts, BTS installation = innoson car assembly. chikena!

As if he ever owned a motorcycle talkless of a car.Tell us a dumb person that will spend #2m to buy this so called innoson.Can this car compete in the auto market ? How about availability of spare parts ? I'm sure you do know buyers consider many factors other than tribalism when they are buying cars.If Americans were Nigerians,Toyota wouldnt have been the best selling cars in US,They would have gone for GM instead. tongue
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by manny4life(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

And whats your point exactly?!

Have you seen a Honda with Toyota headlights?! despite the fact that both headlights might just be manufactured by the same company?!

Do you know why?!

Its because Honda designed those headlights with certain specs that the manufacturing company are not allowed to reproduce for any other vehicle brand. Those lights are Honda, designed and probably the prototype was even made by them before being sent to e.g Jin Chong Lin Glass company in Taiwan for mass production.

Innoson does not have a say in neither the design, nor making of over 85% of the components of their vehicle and even the ones the "MANUFACTURE" here are done to the specifications given to them from China.

Lets not over flog this issue.

Be it and assembly line or a warehouse, the truth is that Innoson has got a good business with great potentials going for him. But I think that undue influence from the government would do all but help him. So if 3 other Igbo guys bring in assembly plants for whatever into Anmbra State, would the government buy out all their cars?! Why hasnt the government bought the IpassMyneighbour generators being assembled in Anambra State, or the over-head water tanks being manufactured by Chikason or the Okadas being assembled by Ogbuawa motor cycles?!

All I am saying is that Innoson is a business and the government needs to focus on creating a condusive environment for businesses like Innoson to florish and more like his to come in rather than going outright to buy all his products that have yet to pass any certification whatsoever. Thats my point.

How am I supposed to know?

You know you're funny, so you're trying to convince me that the headlights example are designed for Honda for all it models are using different prototypes for Honda ONLY? Wake up brother, it doesn't work like that. What prevents Toyota from buying a Honda, dismantling it and giving the headlight to a similar company for production? AKA generic like it's done in retail stores.

How do you mean Innoson doesn't have a say? If you're purchasing one unit for an engine not to talk of hundreds, YOU DO HAVE A SAY. The bottom line is that Innoson might not have the advanced engineering team to determine their specs for their products so they depend on the manufacturers and NOT that they don't have a say.

Yes, I agree Innoson has a good business model, I'm not doubting it. My comments was to the lot who keep saying confuse the both. From Airplanes to Ships to Cars, they are assembled rather than manufacturing every single pieces. My point is that the "Made in" concept is relevant only when you a substantial cost of the products is domestic.

On that note, I strongly believe that Innoson has set a standard, but it needs improvement. Someone has to start from somewhere and YES the certification is important but it doesn't come cheap either. Damaging tens of trucks to achieve different testing, recommendations and certification will cost his company million of $$$. Therefore I can understand why Innoson has to outsource design BUT it doesn't negate the fact that his company receives negative influence from the public. You're right, the government should be pushing forth this comapny, else, how can we improve?

Oh btw, I DO NOT agree with your definition of the "end product" with relation to the "Brand". The end product is the final product, it already has different components sourced from various places. Yes, the end product is the brand, however, the end product is not from CHINA but INNOSON.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2012
Yemotiroro:

Innosson, you are a good example. Keep up the good work! God will prosper your effort!
THAT IS HOW A MATURE MINDED PERSON will POST, GOOD ONE. SOME TRIBAL IDIOTS, WHO CANNOT EVEN PRODUCE A BROOM WILL ALWAYS TRABALISE IMPORTANT ISSUES, I PITY THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY AND THAT OF THEIR LOCALITY, IF THIS IS WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR TIME, FIGHTING TRIBAL WAR.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 6:10pm On May 14, 2012
amosy007:

Chei u are a fooolish mor0n...ibb is d owner of globacom? OMG how did I get into arguement with these ignorant scum?

And why don't we have a single igbo man among the top ten richest Nigerian? Still waiting for answer

grin grin grin grin

another ape ve escaped from Benin zoo…….@ Ok?? pls get the chains
Globacom my butt…. dumb azz licker
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2012
amosy007:

so... If ur child ask u... Who is the owner of globacom... U will say ibb abi?

Chei nigeria don suffer with fooolish people like this walking around with their empty akpu head... Do we have future at all in this country?
This country is doom...
Now i knw the country problem is not leadership but foolish people like this

infact I give up
BROS, FIND A GOOD THING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME, IF PEOPLE CONTINUE TO BE IGNORAMUS OF WHAT OTHER YOUTH ARE DOING, THIS COUNTRY WILL BE BADLY HIT BY SUCH ATTITUDE. NO WONDER AFRICA IS NOT MOVING FORWARD. PRIMITIVE SETS OF YOUTHS.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 6:17pm On May 14, 2012
chino11: We need don't need to have a single richest man in a region while others are living below 20 cent per day just like in the yorubaland. In economics its called ABNORMAL CURVE. In the SE we have a NORMAL CURVE, where good percentage of people classified as poor are living on over 200 dollars per day.

We are not interested in making the top 10 since greater population of Yorubas are still doing house boy, gateman, shoe cobblers for the Igbos.

grin
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 6:17pm On May 14, 2012
amosy007:
imagine.. 25000 that is not even enough 4 my shopping... Very cheap noisy people.. sad

see this inferior bini tout grin
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Arysexy(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

As if he ever owned a motorcycle talkless of a car.Tell us a dumb person that will spend #2m to buy this so called innoson.Can this car compete in the auto market ? How about availability of spare parts ? I'm sure you do know buyers consider many factors other than tribalism when they are buying cars.If Americans were Nigerians,Toyota wouldnt have been the best selling cars in US,They would have gone for GM instead. tongue

I may not own a motorcycle, but am better than u in all ramifications! Pls if u are in lagos jsut go to alaba aragu after LASU ojo campus, u will see innoson buses loading to kano, katsina etc. check oshodi to ikorodu route, the recent subsidy palliative buses registerd under RTEAN ( road transport employees association of nigeria)IVM buses are very much visible competing with TATA buse. The young shall grow company, recently included IVM hummer buses to their fleet and i have enetred one to enugu in a chilling A/c far better than FOTON and co.

IVM offers after sales service to all their clients and dats d key to customer satisfaction. keep hating!

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by InvisibleMan: 6:20pm On May 14, 2012
Crab in a Basket are always out to discredit others. This thread has convinced me that some Naijas lack common sense. Arm chair critics pulling their fellow country man down because he does not hail from their region, this is pathetic. As I said earlier, some of you guys criticizing Innoson have not left Nigeria and If you have,you must be unemployed in your host country. No single company manufactures her parts,they are been outsourced to different countries that specialize on a particular kind of production. Your car whipper may be made in Sweden while your tires maybe made in China, companies just add their label to the said manufactured goods. Educate yourselves before going online to rant,always have it in mind that people from other countries read your threads too just to understand your low level of intelligence.

7 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2012
ak47mann: cool These people are not wordy to chat 2,IVM is doing their thing supplying buses and trucks to countries like Ghana more countries are coming in as well as to purchase cars and buses from IVM.The thing is that any one of these scalawags will claim the glory when they found themselves in an environment were the company is being praised by other countries you will see them claiming even nnewi,who doesn't like to be seen as productive and creative set of people,it gives you a buzz and respect from other countries cool cool

Ak nwanne kedu ije?

Yorubas are dragging us backward. That is why that clown called awaoalowoa had to collaborate with the military to hold us back into this contraption called Nigeria. Igbo Nation would have since joined the G8 Nations by now. cool

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Afam4eva(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2012
How many automobile companies build their cars from scratch. Some of them outsource the production of most of their parts to other companies who specialize in this areas. I don't know what exactly Innoson does but it can't be any different from what Ford, Toyota and other companies do. Whether they buy all the parts from one company or not. In the true sense of the word "manufacturing", a ren't all these companies supposed to be maufacturing their own metal, tire, leather etc? It shows shows the fact that the world has moved on from a company doing everything when there are companies that can do them. Thumbs up Innocent Chukwuma(Innoson).

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

see this inferior bini tout grin

Leave that slowpoke. You no say the papa don send his mother to Italy to make some money. grin

That is what those clueless people knows how to in their poor lives- International harlotry. grin grin
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by ak47mann(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2012
chino11:

Ak nwanne kedu ije?

Yorubas are dragging us backward. That is why that clown called awaoalowoa had to collaborate with the military to hold us back into this contraption called Nigeria. Igbo Nation would have since joined the G8 Nations by now. cool
this is why we need to cut off from them, is better even in business sense of it.As am talking to you IVM buses are driving on Ghana roads from there other serious countries will get interest trust me,some regions are holding us back is not healthy for us cool

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Rhino5dm: 6:31pm On May 14, 2012
Your brain is only fit for Nkwobi!! My only fear is goat like are being allowed to procreate and populate the world with more cretins. Do us a favour by putting a bullet hole through your head and end your genetical dwarfed IQ. Ise Ewu!

Arysexy:

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by ChefMike(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2012
Either manufacture or assemble in Nigeria is still made in Nigeria product.Let's learn to appreciate good things.Mind you Rome was not built in a day.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2012
chino11:

Bring it on maga. grin grin grin grin

You guys are the reason for the backward Nigeria. The East and North has something to bring to table but you guys are only piling up oluwale certificates professors who cannot produce sachet water.

Igbos are the reason Nigeria is known for positives things. Here are Igbos manufacturing cars just like the US, UK, China and Japan, very soon Igbo nation will be part of G8 countries. Backward cannibalistic yoroobas.
HMM G8, i AM SURE BY THEN, YOU AND OTHER TRIBAL IDIOTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT OF CIRCULATION. CANNIBAL, LOOK AT THE BLACK POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.
GUY, YOU NEED EVACUATION, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
GUY, IF I MAY ASK YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR LOCALITY, IF YOU HAVE NON, STOP THIS YOUR PATHETIC LIFE OF TRIBAL WARLORD.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Afam4eva(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Your brain is only fit for Nkwobi!! My only fear is goat like are being allowed to procreate and populate the world with more cretins. Do us a favour by putting a bullet hole through your head and end your genetical dwarfed IQ. Ise Ewu!

Stop cursing. he just gave you a taste of your own medicine. Answer the question.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2012
afam4eva: How many automobile companies build their cars from scratch. Some of them outsource the production of most of their parts to other companies who specialize in this areas. I don't know what exactly Innoson does but it can't be any different from what Ford, Toyota and other companies do. Whether they buy all the parts from one company or not. In the true sense of the word "manufacturing", a ren't all these companies supposed to be maufacturing their own metal, tire, leather etc? It shows shows the fact that the world has moved on from a company doing everything when there are companies that can do them. Thumbs up Innocent Chukwuma(Innoson).
thumbs up BRO, YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE TRULL EDUCATED, CUZ YOU MIGHT HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL AND NOT BE EDUCATED. GOOD ONE.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by drnoel: 6:38pm On May 14, 2012
This people will kill someone. Is this supposed to be a car manufacturing factory or a car assembling workshop. If u ask me, it looks like the later.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by ak47mann(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2012
BLOODY tribalistic animalistic set of people are calling another Innocent man a tribalist,this is crazy...........

Once we leave nigeria,a lot of investors will troop in trust me,i can see it,in 10 years we will be a great country,we will have everything we got nothing to lose at all,northern region economically they don't exist is getting worst, investor are now on-hold southern part is still ok but we don't know 2moro,interest have now shift to our endz my people we need to act fast b4 is too late....

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Arysexy(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

i don't blame apes like u, ur people can only manufcture and assemble AMALA ATI EWEDU! dats y u have d gut to envy innoson! drink 'kil and dry otapiapia' and end ur miserable life! Mkpi awusa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) / Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.