Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (61141 Views)

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) Launches An Auto Finance Scheme / Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2012
Recently,the Anambra state government has purchased DISPOSAL VEHICLE,COMPACTOR RECEPTACLES and SCHOOL BUSES totaling in over 500million from the Innoson manufacturing company! The state governor Peter Obi,use the event to charge wealthy Anambrarians to emulate innoson and invest in the state. The state governor assured the ceo innoson that the state will keep patronizing the organization and encouraged him to expand his production.
Innoson is indeed going places. Haters can keep hating!

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by adorebee(f): 2:43pm On May 14, 2012
While u dictionaries in human forms re still here giving us the̶̲̥̅̊ diff btw,manufacturing and assembling,Do u realize that companies have started buying those vehicles already?I mean well known T,coys not even individuals,in quantities nt even 10?Banks already canvassing for accts cos the so called assembly line is now generating toooooo much money? Don't be suprised one of the̶̲̥̅̊se days u ѠȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ travel in one of those buses thinking its toyota.heheheheheheh....... He is a fellow man like you o!,try and do something so d@ my next thread would be on your own assembling company
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Rhino5dm: 2:44pm On May 14, 2012
Calling my name alone won't make you look smart.

I don't usually banter with low IQ goats, hence you see mee switching to read-only mode on this thread. How could I descend soo low or fish maggots with pigs? It is very clear from their websites that everything is imported and claiming otherwise is called fraud. What they are doing is branding and coupling of imported spare parts.

Credit should be given to innocent for his foresight and strong business spirit, no one can take away that from him. I salute his courage. That said.

Before anything is called made in nigeria, atleast 60% of inputs must be sourced locally. What I can't stand is when moro'ns with access to internet start peddling lies.
By the way, Where is the government policy to support the 3 million units required to break- even? Or you think manufacturing is a charity organisation with limitless cash donors and supply? Even the squirrels yapping here about IVM still prefers mercedes cool

I take my leave to allow chief clowns amuse the circus.

Kizilala:

Another self hating Igbo.Oya go and take a hug from Bluetooth and Rhino.Stupid retarded ediot

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by shizzle11(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2012
lalaosky:
am an igbo but bigots like him meks me bow my head in shame...WTF has this got to do wt tribe.for god's sake dis news z a nigerians news not abt tribe.

Well said bro, dat ws so irrational yu knw, he sure needs a lil re-allignment!
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 2:50pm On May 14, 2012
amosy007:

Hahahahaha *korean laf* u are such kid....lemme refresh ur formatted memory a bit....this First pure water company ever created in nigeria and recognised by Nafdac was by a yoruba (tunde adeagbo - DIL pure water) which contradict the jargons u said about yoruba not beg creative

2... Who is the owner of Globacom ? If d owner of glo can prove to d world and indeed entire world that something good can still come out of a nigerian man so what is ur problem?

3 ...when will innoson prove to d world that innoson is d best?

4...how come we don't have an Igbo man amoung the Top ten richest men in Nigeria with all d noises u people make ....I think u people are nigeria man city...the noisy neighbour cheesy

lmao @ Pure water grin

IBB is the owner of Globacom QED

Some posters re really deluded embarassed
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by adorebee(f): 3:06pm On May 14, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahah,@moderator,believe me,part of this thread should be moved to the̶̲̥̅̊ jokea and entertainment segment,its becoming really hilarious.if people can put in this amount of time they use in blasting/calling each other names into @least assembling and coupling parts of products,there would be more bussiness tycoons.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2012
Nwanne the guy is talking crap. Even if GLO is owned by IBB, how many people in Nigeria uses glo that is fit for toilet only due to their poor and decaying services. grin

He claimed Yorubas are among the top 10 rich Nigeria. How come SE and SS is the least poverty affected regions. The SW followed closed by North is ravaged by poverty that can only be comparable to Somalia and Niger. 70-75% of Yorubas are beggars as can be seen on the streets of Lagos. Same cannot be said of SE and SS where wealth are evenly spread.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Okijajuju1(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2012
And before people start calling me names, I am only saying that rather than give Innoson an undue advantage by forcing patronage, let Innoson motors join the line and adopt marketing skills that will enable them compete in the market..

The undue advantage that was given to dANGOTE AND CO HAS MADE THE MARKET INTO WHAT IT IS TODAY...
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by MrThimble: 3:13pm On May 14, 2012
dis company day 4 nigeria i need answer
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by shizzle11(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2012
dlox147: kudos 2 IVM!!@okija juju,all ur claims about the cars nt deisgnd by IVM a company u dnt even no whr it is located its funny.guy no b most say u most drop a post..

Exactly, the guy is just a d_emented dumb- arrse
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Okijajuju1(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2012
shizzle11:

Exactly, the guy is just a d_emented dumb- arrse

Shizzle!!

You are just a r'etarded crack baby for not reading my posts to understand my point!!

They are an assembly point not a manufacturing company!! Die if e too pain you!
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by amosy007: 3:20pm On May 14, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

lmao @ Pure water grin

IBB is the owner of Globacom QED

Some posters re really deluded embarassed

Chei u are a fooolish mor0n...ibb is d owner of globacom? OMG how did I get into arguement with these ignorant scum?

And why don't we have a single igbo man among the top ten richest Nigerian? Still waiting for answer
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2012
We need don't need to have a single richest man in a region while others are living below 20 cent per day just like in the yorubaland. In economics its called ABNORMAL CURVE. In the SE we have a NORMAL CURVE, where good percentage of people classified as poor are living on over 200 dollars per day.

We are not interested in making the top 10 since greater population of Yorubas are still doing house boy, gateman, shoe cobblers for the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Rhino5dm: 3:38pm On May 14, 2012
^
You are very rich and your girls are busy selling young young Ibo babies for just 25 000 naira? I bought my pitbull 70 thousand naira, which means that my dog worth more than 2 Ibo babies. Do you know how much a mid-sized goat worth in the market? Pathetic!

Nigerian police have raided a home allegedly being used to force teenage girls to have babies that were then offered for sale for trafficking or other purposes, according to French news agency AFP . “We stormed the premises of the Cross Foundation in Aba three days ago following a report that pregnant girls aged between 15 and 17 are being made to make babies for the proprietor,” said Bala Hassan, police commissioner for Abia state in the country’s southeast.

“We rescued 32 pregnant girls and arrested the proprietor who is undergoing interrogation over allegations that he normally sells the babies to people who may use them for rituals or other purposes.” Some of the girls told police they had been offered to sell their babies for between 25,000 and 30,000 naira (192 dollars) depending on the sex of the baby.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2012
Ritual Killing: Girl, 9, Beheaded, Student Rescued in yorubaland

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/05/06/ritual-killing-girl-9-beheaded-student-rescued/

Yorubas Jailed for Fraud In The UK-Mirror, UK

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerians-jailed-after-first-phishing-fraud-prosecution-uk-mirror-uk?page=2

The Inner London Crown Court has sentenced a Yoruba immigrant, Olaide Taiwo, to eight-and-a-half years imprisonment for stealing the identities of 350 people to claim £1.3m in bogus tax credits.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/10769/14/uk-court-jails-nigerian-for-13m-scam.html

Oba of Yorubaland forcefully despoil.s 23-year old corp member

http://newnigerianpolitics.com/2011/04/06/oba-osun-rapes-23-year-old-corp-member/

Just to post a few. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Okijajuju1(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^
You are very rich and your girls are busy selling young young Ibo babies for just 25 000 naira? I bought my pitbull 70 thousand naira, which means that my dog worth more than 2 Ibo babies. Do you know how much a mid-sized goat worth in the market? Pathetic!

Fhuck you!! angry cry
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Rhino5dm: 3:51pm On May 14, 2012
Phock you too!!! angry

Okija_juju:

Fhuck you!! angry cry
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by amosy007: 3:52pm On May 14, 2012
chino11:
Nwanne the guy is talking crap. Even if GLO is owned by IBB, how many people in Nigeria uses glo that is fit for toilet only due to their poor and decaying services. grin

He claimed Yorubas are among the top 10 rich Nigeria. How come SE and SS is the least poverty affected regions. The SW followed closed by North is ravaged by poverty that can only be comparable to Somalia and Niger. 70-75% of Yorubas are beggars as can be seen on the streets of Lagos. Same cannot be said of SE and SS where wealth are evenly spread.

so... If ur child ask u... Who is the owner of globacom... U will say ibb abi?

Chei nigeria don suffer with fooolish people like this walking around with their empty akpu head... Do we have future at all in this country?
This country is doom...
Now i knw the country problem is not leadership but foolish people like this

infact I give up
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by omar22(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2012
[size=28pt]Another Assembly Factory [/size]
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by amosy007: 3:56pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^

imagine.. 25000 that is not even enough 4 my shopping... Very cheap noisy people.. sad
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Okijajuju1(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2012
Mod, close this thread... Oily soup people have derailed it!! angry
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Rhino5dm: 4:00pm On May 14, 2012
Those are usual crimes, which Ibos are still leading. That said.

Now, tell us why those living above 200 dollars daily as you claimed still sell thier babies for just 180 dollars? Bros, even a mid-sized goat worth more than 30 000 naira in the market shocked shocked.

My Pit bull(dog) worth more than 70 000 naira, which means I could have collected Emeka and Chinedu and still have 10 000 naira change. shocked shocked. grin

Anywayz, I don't want laugh much today. Lemme free you cool

chino11: Ritual Killing: Girl, 9, Beheaded, Student Rescued in yorubaland

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/05/06/ritual-killing-girl-9-beheaded-student-rescued/

Yorubas Jailed for Fraud In The UK-Mirror, UK

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerians-jailed-after-first-phishing-fraud-prosecution-uk-mirror-uk?page=2

The Inner London Crown Court has sentenced a Yoruba immigrant, Olaide Taiwo, to eight-and-a-half years imprisonment for stealing the identities of 350 people to claim £1.3m in bogus tax credits.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/10769/14/uk-court-jails-nigerian-for-13m-scam.html

Oba of Yorubaland rapes 23-year old corp member

http://newnigerianpolitics.com/2011/04/06/oba-osun-rapes-23-year-old-corp-member/

Just to post a few. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Yemotiroro: 4:05pm On May 14, 2012
Every time someone does something remarkable there is always a bunch of retrogressives who stand aloof for criticism only. They make no effort themselves at moving anything forward but are masters at voicing out all the ugly things that their distorted minds can throw up. Can't we all see that, whether it is assembling or manufacturing, some brilliant Nigerian has pushed the odds to bring the automobile 'effort' to bear and has invariably created some jobs? A question for those antagonistic myopics; what good thing have you been able to produce for the benefit of others? Your guess is as good as mine!
No thanks to those tribesmen among us who, instead of discuss the commerce, technology, potentials etc of the new products, have already begun biting one another on the tribal jugular.
Shame on such backward tribalists.
A nation with a tenth of such thinkers in the population need not fear going backward; it is already in the abyss!
Snap out of your tribal slumber and embrace the future!

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Now, tell us why those living above 200 dollars daily as you claimed still sell thier babies for just 180 dollars? Bros, even a mid-sized goat worth more than 30 000 naira in the market shocked shocked.

My Pit bull(dog) worth more than 70 000 naira, which means I could have collected Emeka and Chinedu and still have 10 000 naira change. shocked shocked. grin

If I knew your address, I would hunt you and the s'hit out of you with my barehands!!

Those punches were below the belt!! angry and violates the rules of Tribal war engagement.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Novice1(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2012
The building looks more like a glorified motor repair garage than a vehicle manufacturing plant.

Anyway sha, Innoson try. they should try to build on this and go nto acual manufacture instead of mere assembly.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Bring it on maga. grin grin grin grin

You guys are the reason for the backward Nigeria. The East and North has something to bring to table but you guys are only piling up oluwale certificates professors who cannot produce sachet water.

Igbos are the reason Nigeria is known for positives things. Here are Igbos manufacturing cars just like the US, UK, China and Japan, very soon Igbo nation will be part of G8 countries. Backward cannibalistic yoroobas.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Rhino5dm: 4:14pm On May 14, 2012
How can I fight Alusi Okija, the chief priest of Okija shrine? Sir, my post was to correct that goat turning this sane discuss to tribal rants.

Forgive my post and disregard my outburst. May the gods be with you.

Okija_juju:

If I knew your address, I would hunt you and the s'hit out of you with my barehands!!

Those punches were below the belt!! angry and violates the rules of Tribal war engagement.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Okijajuju1(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
How can I fight Alusi Okija, the chief priest of Okija shrine? Sir, my post was to correct that goat turning this sane discuss to tribal rants.

Forgive my post and disregard my outburst. May the gods be with you.

And also with you...
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Rhino5dm: 4:16pm On May 14, 2012
Sir, you have WON!! Alusi Okija has spoken, I won't go any further. cool

chino11:

Bring it on maga. grin grin grin grin

You guys are the reason for the backward Nigeria. The East and North has something to bring to table but you guys are only piling up oluwale certificates professors who cannot produce sachet water.

Igbos are the reason Nigeria is known for positives things. Here are Igbos manufacturing cars just like the US, UK, China and Japan, very soon Igbo nation will be part of G8 countries. Backward cannibalistic yoroobas.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by shizzle11(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by manny4life(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2012
A lot of people misunderstand the concept of "Assembly" and "manufacture", there's no fuc/king way you will manufacture every single part to car/bus. Well, whether it's assembled in Nigeria or manufactured in Nigeria, whatever fits anyone's boat.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Reggie2(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2012
The most stupid people are found in Nairaland. Parochialism is a disease. I work with an Italian company that produces "Case New Holland" tractors, a leader in the sector. Most of the components of these tractors are imported from around the globe and assembled in Italy. Yet the tractors are made in Italy and exported around the globe including the USA where CASE is based. If Innoson is smart enough to put together his drive lines and over 60/70 percent of components are sourced locally, Internet ranting will not stop him from moving ahead. Congrats and more grease...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) / Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.