Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226013 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by leonshom(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2013
No nid anymore,some of My post r now visible @d front page dis days,tanx.
naptu2:

Post a link to your thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Policewoman(f): 7:33pm On May 05, 2013
JUST PASSING. HOW UNA DEY MY PEOPLE?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 8:22pm On May 05, 2013
Nothing is happening except that Ikenna is mandated to deal ruthlessly with forumites from South East and South South without recourse to their innocence while the South Westerners report him to Oga on the top and in-between who force him to issue unreserved apology with immediate effect.

Na so we see am oooooo

Policewoman: JUST PASSING. HOW UNA DEY MY PEOPLE?

This post must be hidden
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pygru: 10:22pm On May 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: Nothing is happening except that Ikenna is mandated to deal ruthlessly with forumites from South East and South South without recourse to their innocence while the South Westerners report him to Oga on the top and in-between who force him to issue unreserved apology with immediate effect.

Na so we see am oooooo

This post must be hidden
Viewing this topic: Ikenna351 ( m )
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:12am On May 06, 2013
Hey,Mods,Addmin,

How come the number of likes on my profile changed from 424 to 7?
Please rectify O.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:55am On May 06, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PastorKun(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2013
Hi Mods, this thread is highly recommended for front page https://www.nairaland.com/1249139/foreign-investors-pour-into-nigeria thanx smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by babapupa: 3:39pm On May 06, 2013
Spam bot attack (eko ilee)

Please re activate account...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 7:40pm On May 06, 2013
^done. Sorry about it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 10:29pm On May 06, 2013
babapupa: Spam bot attack (eko ilee)

Please re activate account...

The bot should keep you and your many monikers for good undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgbuefiNegro: 5:18am On May 07, 2013
Mods,

there is work for you to do on this thread, just a little clean up here and there, no more. do not ban anybody o... we had fun and everybody enjoyed it, in fact we intend to return tomorrow and continue where we left off tonight. Do not ban anybody, no one is offended on the thread. if no one on the thread is offended you should not be either.

https://www.nairaland.com/1281588/nigerian-civil-war-soldiers-protest
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MrGlobe(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: Mods,

there is work for you to do on this thread, just a little clean up here and there, no more. do not ban anybody o... we had fun and everybody enjoyed it, in fact we intend to return tomorrow and continue where we left off tonight. Do not ban anybody, no one is offended on the thread. if no one on the thread is offended you should not be either.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahaha, see this coward, indirectly begging mod's to ban baby mama after she whooped his stank azz. shame on you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2013
can someone explain to me why my last post on this thread was hidden most likely by Ikenna? I see nothing wrong in that post. Its highly insightful

https://www.nairaland.com/1281588/nigerian-civil-war-soldiers-protest/11#15603123
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2013
i demand an immediate release of the post if nothing is wrong with it.
Oam4J, Afam the bigot, kindly attend to this please and keep the attack dog on a leash.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 8:23am On May 07, 2013
Mods,

You guys must have noticed by now that each of my handles has a specific persona attached to the profile; for instance I wouldn't use Negro_Ntns where Dudu_Negro will be far more effective in comments and contributions.

Have you guys seen this thread at all?
https://www.nairaland.com/1282080/group-petitions-jonathan-over-hausanisation#15603533

For now Im going to assume you have not. This is the kind of thread we need you to promote here for healthy debate devoid of nonsense. I must participate in this discussion. Ogbuefi_Negro is the persona fittingly designated by me to sit in on this thread. Here is the problem; Ogbuefi, for some reason unknown to me, is unable to post or comment on any thread. I would like to know why but that's not a pressing issue right now....we have a national debate to participate in and I need you guys to support and encourage everyone's participation on this thread.

You guys are awesome... wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 8:44am On May 07, 2013
Is Ogbuefi good to go...?

I trust you guys, your response time these days is unbeatable. Hussain Bolt ain't got nothing on you guys when it comes to delivering solutions. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 8:48am On May 07, 2013
Mr. Globe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahaha, see this coward, indirectly begging mod's to ban baby mama after she whooped his stank azz. shame on you.

I got a response "customized" just fo ya as/s....but not now. Im on a mission and you are very low on my list of relevants.

flat-head baboon! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 9:54am On May 07, 2013
Where are the MODS?
The thread is a candidate for front page. Pls see it done!
https://www.nairaland.com/1282080/group-petitions-jonathan-over-hausanisation
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1282467/masquerade-fight-leaves-5-dead#15609057

OAM4J, can you please put this thread on front page? it's been a while i read something about masquerades on this forum. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2013
The deliberate injection of the phrase- “Angry Biafran military pensioners” inside an article which originally did not have such phrase is a worse case of ethnic bias.

I am not surprise that this thread has bee allowed to reach 12 pages without any action from the so-called detribalized moderators on this forum.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 4:40pm On May 07, 2013
Dear MODs, kindly promote this thread to front page. The dark past of some our politicians need to be brought to fore.

https://www.nairaland.com/1281540/how-gen-muhammadu-buhari-murdered
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 4:49pm On May 07, 2013
Mods,

Im greatly dissapointed in you guys. You have ruined Nairaland.

yeye. angry angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Mods,

Im greatly dissapointed in you guys. You have ruined Nairaland.

yeye. angry angry
Why do you say so.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by alex101(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2013
Dede1: The deliberate injection of the phrase- “Angry Biafran military pensioners” inside an article which originally did not have such phrase is a worse case of ethnic bias.

I am not surprise that this thread has bee allowed to reach 12 pages without any action from the so-called detribalized moderators on this forum.

They are looking for traffic BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, hence; the deception in title of the said thread, since anything "Igbo, Biafra, Ojukwu" has been the only life-line of NL. Even old threads are recycled to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why do you say so.

Demdem: i demand an immediate release of the post if nothing is wrong with it.
Oam4J, Afam the bigot, kindly attend to this please and keep the attack dog on a leash.

Demdem: can someone explain to me why my last post on this thread was hidden most likely by Ikenna? I see nothing wrong in that post. Its highly insightful

https://www.nairaland.com/1281588/nigerian-civil-war-soldiers-protest/11#15603123
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 7:48pm On May 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why do you say so.

ohh, so you guys do see my post in here eh?

i dont know what happened but for some unexplainable reason ogbuefi is unable to post. can you please fix that Afam.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 7:59pm On May 07, 2013
Dede1: The deliberate injection of the phrase- “Angry Biafran military pensioners” inside an article which originally did not have such phrase is a worse case of ethnic bias.

grandpa, instead of whining here, better go and lodge your complaint to the vanguard.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 07, 2013
Tolexander: grandpa, instead of whining here, better go and lodge your complaint to the vanguard.

grin You this boy, you get respect at all o
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2013
Tolexander: grandpa, instead of whining here, better go and lodge your complaint to the vanguard.

Toddler with third grader intellect, I do not have reason to whine over deliberate display of stupidity by lapper such as you but have every intention to call the attention of moderators on nairaland who claimed to be detribalized to instance of goofy acts of tribal baiting.

Anybody who has brain could discern the foolishness injected into the article by silly Tolexander as shown below.

By OLA AJAYI, IBADAN
HUNDREDS of angry military pensioners in the country Monday besieged the Oyo State Secretariat saying they regretted fighting against Biafran soldiers to ensure the unity of the country.

By Tolexandar
HUNDREDS of angry Biafran military pensioners in the country Monday besieged the Oyo State Secretariat saying they regretted fighting against Biafran soldiers to ensure the unity of the country.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2013
Ikenna, why did you ban berem? See eh, i don't want to join the league of your haters on this forum and dont make me do so.someone called me a jobless rat and a monkey.. you didn't ban him. i called someone a goat and olodo for derailing my thread and you banned me and for one fuccking week? You better respect yourself and steer clear my moniker if you don't want me to pour my anger on you! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2013
@Dede1
I noticed that the title of that thread was misleading and so i changed it yesterday. There's really nothing we can do as per the content.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 10:50pm On May 07, 2013
Dede1:

Toddler with third grader intellect, I do not reason whine over deliberate display of stupidity by lapper such as you but have every intention to call the attention of moderators on nairaland who claimed to be detribalized to instance of goofy acts of tribal baiting.

Anybody who has brain could discern the foolishness injected into the article by silly Tolexander as shown below.

By OLA AJAYI, IBADAN
HUNDREDS of angry military pensioners in the country Monday besieged the Oyo State Secretariat saying they regretted fighting against Biafran soldiers to ensure the unity of the country.

By Tolexandar
HUNDREDS of angry Biafran military pensioners in the country Monday besieged the Oyo State Secretariat saying they regretted fighting against Biafran soldiers to ensure the unity of the country.

...because that's what they are, biafrans! 'lexander did not inject any untruth into the post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.