Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1730753 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2016
yinksob002:
It has always been like that cos i had the same experience when i applied in 2014. What you can do is to get someone in SA to pay for you while you transfer the Naira equivalent to him or her. That's the easiest way out considering the amount involved.

Has your card been opened for forex transactions? Contact your bank if it hasnt
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Greetings house ...wat kind of job can one get in south Africa evenif its menial job and how is the pay like Thank u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
fohiss:
Greetings house ...wat kind of job can one get in south Africa evenif its menial job and how is the pay like Thank u

The first question is what kind of visa do you have?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Am a learner when it comes to this S.A visa stuff ... That was why I ask that question ...

staggerlee:

The first question is what kind of visa do you have?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Hello, I'm travelling to southy on monday and I have issues on hw to move money. My school has already bOoked my accomodation (will pay when I get there)and they'll pick me up at d airport. I need advice on hw to move money I have 3 atms gtb stanbic and diamond although I don't know which 1 works there also I need to know how much max in both $ and rand I can enter d country with.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
naruto02:
Hello, I'm travelling to southy on monday and I have issues on hw to move money. My school has already bOoked my accomodation (will pay when I get there)and they'll pick me up at d airport. I need advice on hw to move money I have 3 atms gtb stanbic and diamond although I don't know which 1 works there also I need to know how much max in both $ and rand I can enter d country with.
GTB atm card does not work for cash withdrawal. But you can use it in Pos machines.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
naruto02:

Before you depart, suggest you visit the banks for the latest rules and for them to activate your card for international use.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by takin35(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please help me on this I don't undestand.I submitted my aplication on 25 of may 2016 after that this is what I got today 07/06/2016 >Processed Visa Application Reference no. SAAB/250516/0047/01 has been received at The South African Visa Application centre for collection, ABUJA for processing on 07-06-2016.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
takin35:
Please help me on this I don't undestand.I submitted my aplication on 25 of may 2016 after that this is what I got today 07/06/2016 >Processed Visa Application Reference no. SAAB/250516/0047/01 has been received at The South African Visa Application centre for collection, ABUJA for processing on 07-06-2016.

Its ready for collection, go and collect your result where you submitted it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by takin35(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
staggerlee:

Its ready for collection, go and collect your result where you submitted it
thanks boss!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Keneking:

Before you depart, suggest you visit the banks
for the latest rules and for them to activate your card for international use.
Okay but I wonder how I'm going to make huge payment on pos now that its been capped to $100-$250 daily.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by segzy201: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hi house anyone coming to south africa and need rands you can contact me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2016
segzy201:
I need some are you in naija?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Is it possible for Sa visa to be issued within 3 days? Coz a friend applied on Monday and e got alert to pick up is passport the following Wednesday making it 3 days, what's the guy fate, thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoBendel24: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
oduzbaba89:
Is it possible for Sa visa to be issued within 3 days? Coz a friend applied on Monday and e got alert to pick up is passport the following Wednesday making it 3 days, what's the guy fate, thanks.
Of course yes, very possible
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ftromy: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
I need some please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ftromy: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
segzy201:

I need some rands please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
@omobendel24, thanks for the reply, have u heard of similar case bfr? 3 days processing, am surprised ni o3
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
@ omobendel 24, have u heard of similar case bfr or u have the experience, Sa visa within 3 days for passport pick up, what could lead to the early processing, thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoBendel24: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
oduzbaba89:
@omobendel24, thanks for the reply, have u heard of similar case bfr? 3 days processing, am surprised ni o3
Yeah, severally, earlier in the year. Even two days with visa sef, Wednesday submission, Friday pick up
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
The Government of South Africa has approved the immediate issuance of 5-year-visas to Nigerians who travel to South for business, job and career purpose.

This was made known in Lagos today by South Africa’s High Commissioner to Nigeria, Lulu Mnguni.

Mnguni said SA approved the visa issuance to get rid of the difficulties usually faced by Nigerians when seeking South African visas.

http://naijagists.com/south-africa-approves-5-year-visas-to-nigerian-business-owners-professionals-frequent-fliers/

I can't confirm please o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by inspire77: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hi everyone.

If anyone needs Naira in Lagos and willing to give me Rands, please contact me.

I'm in Pretoria.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
staggerlee:
The Government of South Africa has approved the immediate issuance of 5-year-visas to Nigerians who travel to South for business, job and career purpose.

This was made known in Lagos today by South Africa’s High Commissioner to Nigeria, Lulu Mnguni.

Mnguni said SA approved the visa issuance to get rid of the difficulties usually faced by Nigerians when seeking South African visas.

http://naijagists.com/south-africa-approves-5-year-visas-to-nigerian-business-owners-professionals-frequent-fliers/

I can't confirm please o

Great
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
princecharles100:
Hey, please guys, I have been here for years, honestly I will never advice my worst enemy to come here
I have been busy for while to respond to your "wonderful advice" . What have you been doing over the years ?With due respect sir you came in with visitor visa and after it expired you got spousal visa under false marriage for 5years and you expect things not to be hard?It is 20times better to pursue postgraduate studies in South Africa than Nigeria .Virtually all SA Universities give scholarship in one form or the other and you can teach in schools around especially the sciences.It seems you came in without adequate information ,If you entered SA through backdoor or without definite plans of course things will be hard .

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
princecharles100:
,,,,,,,, Sorry for the late reply, I entered with a visiting visa and after it expires I applied for a marriage permit that will expire in five years, due the situation is very hard now, our guys had fu... Cked up everything things now
"Our guys bleeped up"are you sure you not one of them based on "marriage permit ".
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
staggerlee:

I can't confirm please o
Jobs and Career purposes are not included, just for business owners,professionals and frequent travelers.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
good evening house.... pls i need a good place to spend like 1 week in SA and any one with an idea of an affordable airticket... pls ... i need am....thanks..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
BJ3:
@Solatium pls share your kenya airways experience if you eventually use the airline. Thanks
i will,due to travel by middle of july.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
davton69:
good evening house.... pls i need a good place to spend like 1 week in SA and any one with an idea of an affordable airticket... pls ... i need am....thanks..
Wakanow.com will give you an idea or booking.com.....airticket ranges from #98k on Arik air though i have my reservations towards them,delay and cancelled flight too frequent and if you are buoyant SAA at 135k is a deal
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
oduzbaba89:
Highly possible,i applied 23rd of may,got a text alert on the evening of 25th picked up on 26th with my 3 months visa on it..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
naruto02:
stanbic is a local south African bank,your stanbic bank card should work perfectly well there,but make sure you go to your branch and tell them how long you intend to stay,so you will have seamless usage of the card
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
abfas:

Pls can u outline all d documents . Requirements you. Coupled together. Payment and visa centre located.

Genuine yellow card,Bank statements,Hotel reservations directly from the hotel not booking.con or any 3rd party, flight reseervation tickets,letters from your employer or your business registration documents...#21,080 for applications fees,if you want your passport deliverd to you at home an additional fee of #2,750-#3,800 or so depending where you live,Lagos or outside Lagos...lekki vfs center

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Don1985 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.