Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22314 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Gerrouttt from hia now!!!! angry tongue

Muki, missy is right.

Rocky is sound as well
Your ''gigollo'' candidature is fast waning down. Killz is a conservative mudafuker,we just need a progressive element
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by slimyem: 2:01pm On May 24, 2012
did someone say apocalypse and dyt are foreigners??
Wonders!!
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Idowuogbo: Dats it! I volunteer myself angry angry
lmaocheesycheesycheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by MissyB3(f): 2:03pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
Talking about clans, why is it that when i supposedly send a private message to a super mod, someone else reads it an uses it to openly attack me? Is that part of the plan too? And is that not a clan? What are you saying sef? Can you really like everyone you come across? Who you think insane might be sane to the next person. . .

Mods have certain privileges - Whether having to see other people's msgs is part of these privileges is out of the question - but that does not make moderators a clique (from the angle we're looking at it).

It's not about liking or hating anyone, truth is, more than 80% of you lot cannot moderate this section like it ought to be moderated.

That said, you're trying too hard to be defensive, when you haven't even been called out.
I understand the burning desire to moderate, but relax . . . if you're deemed fit, I doubt only my opinion will disqualify you.

3 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by IZUKWU(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2012
FA FA FAA FOWL ! YOU ARE PERPETUALLY HIGH.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On May 24, 2012
Crown Prince:
Your ''gigollo'' candidature is fast waning down. Killz is a conservative mudafuker,we just need a progressive element
Just nominate who u want and stop pointing fingers. Is it difficult to do ni? Abi ur warapalectic seizures dey come up? Which one?

Pls bounce and stop derailing. Haba! U dey stress my muki bebe! angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09pm On May 24, 2012
Missy_B:
Mods have certain privileges - Whether having to see other people's msgs is part of these privileges is out of the question - but that does not make moderators a clique (from the angle we're looking at it).

It's not about liking or hating anyone, truth is, more than 80% of you lot cannot moderate this section like it ought to be moderated.

That said, you're trying too hard to be defensive, when you haven't even been called out.
I understand the burning desire to moderate, but relax . . . if you're deemed fit, I doubt only my opinion will disqualify you.

Oh yeah? Muki demote dis babe from fish sect to romance biko! I like d babe Boko haram approach.

Oya I change my mind again! I want MissyB, Pendo, Killz, Busybody,Jennykary and Fstranger

IZUKWU: FA FA FAA FOWL ! YOU ARE PERPETUALLY HIGH.

And u are AZONTOLY CRAZY

Bounce joor! Player hater!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 24, 2012
Freecocoa, MBJ has opted out. I don't just know if it is hard/difficult to understand Written English these days. ''KILLZ, SLIMYEM, CHIMEZIE, 190'' has showed interest. You can't vote/support any member that hasn't showed interest here. It's as simple as A, B, c.. Get it. I refuse to support killz cuz he would be very bias. I pick SLIMYEM first & Chimezie second.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:11pm On May 24, 2012
bennyraz: Freecocoa, MBJ has opted out. I don't just know if it is hard/difficult to understand Written English these days. ''KILLZ, SLIMYEM, CHIMEZIE, 190'' has showed interest. You can't vote/support any member that hasn't showed interest here. It's as simple as A, B, c.. Get it. I refuse to support killz cuz he would be very bias. I pick SLIMYEM first & Chimezie second.
I don volunteer too na! U no see me ni? cry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2012
Missy_B:

If we cannot moderate the section, why o why did mukina set up this thread, asking for interested ones FROM the romance section to signify their interest? And why again did she not use the already established "sane" and "overqualified" moderators from the other sections? I laugh in ngwa. . .
I really hate it to my fccking bones when a group of people talk as if the world belonged to them. Who knows, out of the 80% you just downgraded could come the best moderator the romance section had. If you wanna nominate someone, do so gently, if you are interested, say so and avoid the "over sabi" snide remarks most people make about the romance section. "Romance section is this", "Romance section is that", "the people there are insane" "the people there are antithetical" AND YET, you CANNOT get enough of the Romance section! Gimme a break! Burning desire to moderate? Hello, i can as well withdraw my interest this minute and it won't affect my life in any complicated way. If i did not think i'll do it well, i won't bother signifying.
This is getting friggin boring mehn. . .

3 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 24, 2012
Thisday will go down in Nairaland history that killz went on the defensive. He has been doing a good job redeeming his battered image but too late.
Killz,how about the 30% fonts size you use for your mischievous deeds? How about your smacking gif u infillarate nairaland with? How about the abuses and inconsistency? How about your mannerless approach towards fellow nairalanders? Seun cannot gamble with your character to his business this i know. Please killz,sanely withdrew your candidature/interest now that the ovation is high before i go further.
If you are MISTAKENLY taken because of you ''guard'' here which is your only advantage of being a MOD,i will ruin romance section with large fonts,crayons you call it and enough gifs plus incadecent pictures!!!
pull out now

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by freecocoa(f): 2:21pm On May 24, 2012
What's so special about being a Mod sef apart from the privilege to ban people who will eventually create more ids,No?

And is jaybee retiring or what?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2012
Crown Prince: Thisday will go down in Nairaland history that killz went on the defensive. He has been doing a good job redeeming his battered image but too late.
Killz,how about the 30% fonts size you use for your mischievous deeds? How about your smacking gif u infillarate nairaland with? How about the abuses and inconsistency? How about your mannerless approach towards fellow nairalanders? Seun cannot gamble with your character to his business this i know. Please killz,sanely withdrew your candidature/interest now that the ovation is high before i go further.
If you are MISTAKENLY taken because of you ''guard'' here which is your only advantage of being a MOD,i will ruin romance section with large fonts,crayons you call it and enough gifs plus incadecent pictures!!!
pull out now
All i see is hot air. . . I'll pull out if i want to and NOT because anyone asks me to. . .
You lot should just say you are scared of me. I'll understand wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Goldieluks: 2:30pm On May 24, 2012
Why is there a bid for a new MOD? Or have jaybee and ice been sacked?

I vote for slimyem and killz, reason because they are always online.

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 2:33pm On May 24, 2012
This is getting silly
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2012
ok, i don volunteer. vote dabrake for romance section moderator
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by MissyB3(f): 2:37pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:

If we cannot moderate the section, why o why did mukina set up this thread, asking for interested ones FROM the romance section to signify their interest? And why again did she not use the already established "sane" and "overqualified" moderators from the other sections? I laugh in ngwa. . .
I really hate it to my fccking bones when a group of people talk as if the world belonged to them. Who knows, out of the 80% you just downgraded could come the best moderator the romance section had. If you wanna nominate someone, do so gently, if you are interested, say so and avoid the "over sabi" snide remarks most people make about the romance section. "Romance section is this", "Romance section is that", "the people there are insane" "the people there are antithetical" AND YET, you CANNOT get enough of the Romance section! Gimme a break! Burning desire to moderate? Hello, i can as well withdraw my interest this minute and it won't affect my life in any complicated way. If i did not think i'll do it well, i won't bother signifying.
This is getting friggin boring mehn. . .
Noise!

Hello, i can as well withdraw my interest this minute and it won't affect my life in any complicated way
Do so and surprise me! grin

If you wanna nominate someone, do so gently,
Exactly what I did until your insecurity made you attack my post.

if you are interested, say so
No, thanks. The Food section is enough for me, and I can allow you take over if you need it that badly.

Lastly, I have accorded you enough attention. Now, stick to licking your wounds, you're not my nominee, neither are you anyone else's. tongue

Topic: Rocktation cool

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Goldieluks: 2:37pm On May 24, 2012
Mynd_44: This is getting silly

Sharaaaap and vote!!
angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by IZUKWU(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2012
Goldieluks: Why is there a bid for a new MOD? Or have jaybee and ice been sacked?

I vote for slimyem and killz, reason because they are always online.

always on line is a necessity but it is not sufficient .
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie199(f): 2:57pm On May 24, 2012
NL I hail oo!
Vote for chimezie198 biko nu
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 2:58pm On May 24, 2012
Goldieluks:

Sharaaaap and vote!!
angry
I choose not to
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 24, 2012
Here is the list of volunteers according to how they showed interest here:

1. Killz
2. Slimyem
3. Cowgurl
4. Chimezie
5. Idowuogbo
6. Dabrake

''MBJ'', ''Freecocoa'' has Opted out. ''pendo89'' ''Rocktation'' has not shown interest yet. And like i said & i will continue to reiterate my position. ''SLIMYEM'' will do if you're looking for one Mod. But if you're looking for two Mod's, it should be SLIMYEM and Chimezie *** chimezie has always wanted to be a Mod.. He's a funny dude ***

killz is a masked personality that's why i'm against is candidature. I still prefer Idowuogbo now ahead of him.. Dabrake just showed us his letter of intent now but is he always online?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by coogar: 3:04pm On May 24, 2012
Missy_B:
Noise!

Do so and surprise me! grin

Exactly what I did until your insecurity made you attack my post.

No, thanks. The Food section is enough for me, and I can allow you take over if you need it that badly.

Lastly, I have accorded you enough attention. Now, stick to licking your wounds, you're not my nominee, neither are you anyone else's. tongue

Topic: Rocktation cool

mukina2: You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina

i humbly nominate tpia and mamagee.
if you twist my arm for one nominee then it has to be tpia!

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie199(f): 3:05pm On May 24, 2012
vOte chimezie198 for minister of women affairs
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 24, 2012
The day chimezie becomes moderator, that's the day I'm gonna hug transformer
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Goldieluks: 3:08pm On May 24, 2012
IZUKWU: always on line is a necessity but it is not sufficient .

And you think I don't know that?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by jackpot(f): 3:10pm On May 24, 2012
IZUKWU: @idowu
FA FA FAA FOWL ! YOU ARE PERPETUALLY HIGH ON CRACK.
Gen! Gen!! Gen!!! cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Goldieluks: 3:10pm On May 24, 2012
joeydozzy: The day chimezie becomes moderator, that's the day I'm gonna hug transformer

I will kiss the transformer. Hahahaaha
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie199(f): 3:12pm On May 24, 2012
joeydozzy: The day chimezie becomes moderator, that's the day I'm gonna hug transformer
right away bro

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by jackpot(f): 3:13pm On May 24, 2012
@topic

i nominate freecocoa smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie199(f): 3:16pm On May 24, 2012
Goldieluks:

I will kiss the transformer. Hahahaaha
mmmehhhh tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31)

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) / My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.