Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22313 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2012
Killz has never attacked anyone. I don't have enemies. They insult me and open nonsense threads about me, and since i don't tolerate bullshit, i flog them lyrically. if they think i'm an enemy, fine. It doesn't affect my life. Once i log out, i forget about NL. All i want is someone who will delete threads and stop fights before it get's serious. Again, i don't care who it is. But i know i can do it. it's not by force to choose killz and whoever is chosen will get my full support. There is no need breaking heads over an unpaid job. . .
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
Killz has never attacked anyone. I don't have enemies. They insult me and open nonsense threads about me, and since i don't tolerate bullshit, i flog them lyrically. if they think i'm an enemy, fine. It doesn't affect my life. Once i log out, i forget about NL. All i want is someone who will delete threads and stop fights before it get's serious. Again, i don't care who it is. But i know i can do it it's not by force to choose killz and whoever is chosen will get my full support. There is no need breaking heads over an unpaid job. . .
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2012
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by MissyB3(f): 12:47pm On May 24, 2012
Like Ogugua stated, too many clods clans in this section, one can hardly pick out 5 sane and appropriate individuals.

Rocktation is perfect for the position if she's willing. She's not only level-headed and active (lately), she's also not part of any clique hence a high possibility of her performing her tasks w/out being biased.

3 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:48pm On May 24, 2012
[quote author=bennyraz][/quote]

Close marker of d haters group

Keep highlighting sho gbo! angry

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 12:48pm On May 24, 2012
I tink 190 and coogar shud be mod of dis section wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:49pm On May 24, 2012
Missy_B: Like Ogugua stated, too many clods clans in this section, one can hardly pick out 5 sane and appropriate individuals.

Rocktation is perfect for the position if she's willing. She's not only level-headed and active (lately), she's also not part of any clique hence a high possibility of her performing her tasks w/out being biased.
Gerrouttt from hia now!!!! angry tongue

Muki, missy is right.

Rocky is sound as well
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2012
Missy_B: Like Ogugua stated, too many clods clans in this section, one can hardly pick out 5 sane and appropriate individuals.

Talking about clans, why is it that when i supposedly send a private message to a super mod, someone else reads it an uses it to openly attack me? Is that part of the plan too? And is that not a clan? What are you saying sef? Can you really like everyone you come across? Who you think insane might be sane to the next person. . .

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 24, 2012
slimyem chimezie, 190, freecocoa has applied for the voluntary service. MBJ has rejected, pendo hasn't applied yet. The two bolded are not too controversial. So i pick the two of them but if you want to have a male Mod & a female Mod, i support Chimezie & slimyem.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 1:10pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
Talking about clans, why is it that when i supposedly send a private message to a super mod, someone else reads it an uses it to openly attack me? Is that part of the plan too? And is that not a clan? What are you saying sef? Can you really like everyone you come across? Who you think insane might be sane to the next person. . .

When you send a message to a moderator, that is not on your friend list, it is visible on the mod log and all mods can view it. It has nothing to do with crew or clan.
Babe saw your message and posted,Sorry about that.

@all
If you do not stop derailing people will get banned.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2012
mukina2:

When you send a message to a moderator, that is not on your friend list, it is visible on the mod log and all mods can view it. It has nothing to do with crew or clan.
It's ok. No offense taken.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by IZUKWU(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
This thing aint a do or die affair. . . I don't care who it's given to. Just make sure the person has the ability to detect bullshit and deals with it. St[i]u[/i]pid threads are all over the place. imagine 190 or Chimezie as mods. Which kain threads we go dey see?

Vote wisely. . . cool
oh boy ! Campaign don start
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by IZUKWU(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2012
Killz.:
Killz has never attacked anyone. I don't have enemies. They insult me and open nonsense threads about me, and since i don't tolerate bullshit, i flog them lyrically. if they think i'm an enemy, fine. It doesn't affect my life. Once i log out, i forget about NL. .
ALL THE ABOVE THAT YOU WROTE I DISAGREE WITH YOU.. LOL
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On May 24, 2012
Please o,I was just kidding,I don't have that kind of time to moderate all the mad people in this section,I'll be getting married soon so no more jonsing time tongue.

I'm not interested o biko cheesy.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by KevinII(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2012

Great suggestion, if she has the time...beautiful, and so can calm a man down with just a flash of her teeth (if she ban you), intelligent, level headed, not a member of any cliques, the list goes on and on.

Like I said b4, Pendo also qualifies for the above reasons also, except I haven't seen her picture grin. Oya both of you come and let us know whether you are in or not
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Iyalola19: 1:49pm On May 24, 2012
mukina2:

@all
If you do not stop derailing people will get banned.

has it come to this?
this nl has many psychos
if I were u i wont be in a rush to pick anyone
what difference is there if one more person is added
from all indications some members have 20 handles
what if u pick a member who has another handle
if pendo and MBJ wont take it
then leave it blank
see what ordinary nomination is causing
i think every other person would be bias
instead of given it to 190, slimyem, and the likes
better give it to a foreigner, msdarkskin,talina or apocalypse, rokiatu,dyt, inked
these are neutral members and no cliques
they have been here for long too

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by jackpot(f): 1:52pm On May 24, 2012
@topic

i re-nominate Chimezie198, slimyem and pendo89. Cool-headed folks, they're
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On May 24, 2012
Iyalola19:

has it come to this?
this nl has many psychos
if I were u i wont be in a rush to pick anyone
what difference is there if one more person is added
from all indications some members have 20 handles
what if u pick a member who has another handle
if pendo and MBJ wont take it
then leave it blank
see what ordinary nomination is causing
i think every other person would be bias
instead of given it to 190, slimyem, and the likes
better give it to a foreigner, msdarkskin,talina or apocalypse, rokiatu,dyt, inked
these are neutral members and no cliques
they have been here for long too

Dyt na ajepako bariga ke! Foreigner bi ti bo o!

Abeg! Pendo or Rocky will do.If Mr discomble is still running den hell Yeahhhhh to dat 2.

IZUKWU: ALL THE ABOVE THAT YOU WROTE I DISAGREE WITH YOU.. LOL

Stop derailing mehnn!!! angry tongue
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On May 24, 2012
Dats it! I volunteer myself angry angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by LoverHater: 1:56pm On May 24, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is serious!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31)

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) / My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.