Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22315 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 3:17pm On May 24, 2012
So you peeps are not really going 2 select me as mod sad
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie199(f): 3:18pm On May 24, 2012
190 u still no wan drop? Make 198 carry go.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 3:22pm On May 24, 2012
What do u know abt romance

How many NL female av u slept wit

Comot from my face jor
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2012
bennyraz + dabrake:
Here is the list of volunteers according to how they showed interest here:

1. Killz
2. Slimyem
3. Cowgurl
4. Chimezie
5. Idowuogbo
6. 190

''MBJ'', ''Freecocoa'' has Opted out. ''pendo89'' ''Rocktation'' has not shown interest yet. And like i said & i will continue to reiterate my position. ''SLIMYEM'' will do if you're looking for one Mod. But if you're looking for two Mod's, it should be SLIMYEM and Chimezie *** chimezie has always wanted to be a Mod.. He's a funny dude ***

killz is a masked personality that's why i'm against is candidature. I still prefer Idowuogbo now ahead of him..
190 is a respected dude here. one of the finest nairalanders and I know he is a good guy. He's no member of any (con)fratenity here. spends pretty much time on nairaland and he has paid his dues
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 3:34pm On May 24, 2012
I never knew people were this obsessed with power no matter how small

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2012
What's going on in here?

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 3:58pm On May 24, 2012
jay bee: What's going on in here?
Everybody wants the power to ban their "enemies".
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 24, 2012
jay bee: What's going on in here?
bros, where have you been all this while? I thought you've hanged your boot? Are you gona be our Mod still
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2012
hey jay bee, do not resign please. we love you dearly

@abokinatu @mukina2, make we get 4 mods for this section nah. is it too much to request for? this section, alongside politics, is the busiest so far

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 4:15pm On May 24, 2012
Romance section is one of the high-traffic section of Nairaland, hence it needs a serious capable moderator that can work with other mods.

IMO, 3 things make a good mod: Interest, Availability and Ability to be fair.

MBJ would have received my support hands down, that bro is good, intelligent and can remain cool under pressure/insults but the bro has declined.

Pendo has not made a post on the thread, so no one is sure if she is really interested. She is equally very good.

Killz can be a good mod if he can make the necessary adjustment in the area of fairness to all parties... but then in the new NL, he wouldn't have any choice than to be fair, because all his activities as a mod will be visible to Seun, Mukina2 and other moderators and one wrong move can earn him a boot.

I don't know Rocktation, Slimyem and Chimezie too well and am not sure they have all personally shown interest.

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On May 24, 2012
OAM4J: Romance section is one of the high-traffic section of Nairaland, hence it needs a serious capable moderator that can work with other mods.

MBJ would have received my support hands down, that bro is good, intelligent and can remain cool under pressure/insults but the bro has declined.

Pendo has not made a post on the thread, so no one is sure if she is really interested. She is equally very good.

Killz can be a good mod if he can make the necessary adjustment in the area of fairness to all parties... but then in the new NL, he wouldn't have any choice than to be fair, because all his activities as a mod will be visible to Seun, Mukina2 and other moderators and one wrong move can earn him a boot.

I don't know Rocktation, Slimyem and Chimezie too well and am not sure they have all personally shown interest.
Hmmmmm....
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190FanClub: 4:33pm On May 24, 2012
190, the guy has been around forever, he is also peaceful and a fun guy
Coogar, he is tough contender and would uproot all miscreants. u go feel us now, gat to feel us yo

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by bknight: 4:34pm On May 24, 2012
People have indicated interests. If its an elective post, let's vote to choose amongst d given names
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2012
OAM4J: Romance section is one of the high-traffic section of Nairaland, hence it needs a serious capable moderator that can work with other mods.

if it's that, then I'm in support of 190 and killz

viva 190. forza killz
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by hawtin: 4:45pm On May 24, 2012
@jaybee
why not signify who you would love to work with.
who sparks your interest,
hope u know dt, if we choose the wrong fit for u it sucks
i know u dnt want to be partial but ur voice would go along way
better still pick ur four favourites

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by bknight: 4:47pm On May 24, 2012
Now this is serious! But fan club shld hv been campaign team
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 4:53pm On May 24, 2012
Wherz 190fanclub cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Booty4me: 4:53pm On May 24, 2012

since kills activities will b visible to oda mods i think he is the best man 4 d job bcox he iz always online 24/7 and he doesnt take shit. These section needs an iron hand although romance section wil b boring, their wil no longer e-fite and dz iz d reason i log in to lol, and dat meanz no traffic 4 seun. My 2 cent
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 5:08pm On May 24, 2012
190: Wherz 190fanclub cheesy

You would have been a serious contender being one of the oldest and most popular romance section poster, but I doubt another poster has taken over your record of being the most banned poster on NL, actually the record is between you and becomerich of politics section.... jk grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 24, 2012
Again! angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2012
OAM4J:

You would have been a serious contender being one of the oldest and most popular romance section poster, but I doubt another poster has taken over your record of being the most banned poster on NL, actually the record is between you and becomerich of politics section.... jk grin
you are a stark contrast to the caricature odumchi described you with. I don laff fall for ground
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 24, 2012
Crown Prince: Thisday will go down in Nairaland history that killz went on the defensive. He has been doing a good job redeeming his battered image but too late.
Killz,how about the 30% fonts size you use for your mischievous deeds? How about your smacking gif u infillarate nairaland with? How about the abuses and inconsistency? How about your mannerless approach towards fellow nairalanders? Seun cannot gamble with your character to his business this i know. Please killz,sanely withdrew your candidature/interest now that the ovation is high before i go further.
If you are MISTAKENLY taken because of you ''guard'' here which is your only advantage of being a MOD,i will ruin romance section with large fonts,crayons you call it and enough gifs plus incadecent pictures!!!
pull out now

Somebody ban this guy already grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by IZUKWU(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2012
bennyraz: Here is the list of volunteers according to how they showed interest here:

1. Killz
2. Slimyem
3. Cowgurl
4. Chimezie
5. Idowuogbo
6. Dabrake

''MBJ'', ''Freecocoa'' has Opted out. ''pendo89'' ''Rocktation'' has not shown interest yet. And like i said & i will continue to reiterate my position. ''SLIMYEM'' will do if you're looking for one Mod. But if you're looking for two Mod's, it should be SLIMYEM and Chimezie *** chimezie has always wanted to be a Mod.. He's a funny dude ***

killz is a masked personality that's why i'm against is candidature. I still prefer Idowuogbo now ahead of him.. Dabrake just showed us his letter of intent now but is he always online?
you forgot to include 190
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by hawtin: 5:28pm On May 24, 2012
my own observations so far is thus;

killz claims coogar has several handles and that he has been an MOD before with one of his handles. How certain is this and why should coogar be MOD again with another handle?

Killz sent an email to Mukina, this is very wrong as far as I am concerned

Babe! bullied killz, exposed his email to mukina all in support of her boyfriend.

Based on that, these two should be qualified. They are not fit to be MODs because they are playing dirty games. If ordinary volunteer is doing all these then as MOD they would over do it.

Chemezie has been neutral and peaceful. I was not rooting for him at first but after all observations and with all sincerity I choose him. His mannerism on this thread alone is commendable. He has been making us laugh with his post. It is better to give it to a fresh face that way there would be no favourism and partiality. Chemizie goes to the complaint thread to ask of jaybee's wellbing and inform him of happenings when jaybee is not aware. He has been looking after the romance section even without over sabi or looking for popularity. He has a very good heart, he does not take sides and he is friendly.

190 is a good fit but he needs to get a life outside of nl, he has given enough time to nl. although in all fairness, 190 deserves this
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by IZUKWU(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2012
Goldieluks:

And you think I don't know that?

but it was your reason for nominating them.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Somebody ban this guy already grin
Obj- I dey laugh
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by IZUKWU(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Everybody wants the power to ban their "enemies".
buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 24, 2012
hawtin: my own observations so far is thus;

killz claims coogar has several handles and that he has been an MOD before with one of his handles. How certain is this and why should coogar be MOD again with another handle?

Babe! bullied killz, exposed his email to mukina all in support of her boyfriend.

Based on that, these two should be qualified. They are not fit to be MODs because they are playing dirty games. If ordinary volunteer is doing all these then as MOD they would over do it.

Chemezie has been neutral and peaceful. I was not rooting for him at first but after all observations and with all sincerity I choose him. His mannerism on this thread alone is commendable. He has been making us laugh with his post. It is better to give it to a fresh face that way there would be no favourism and partiality. Chemizie goes to the complaint thread to ask of jaybee's wellbing and inform him of happenings when jaybee is not aware. He has been looking after the romance section even without over sabi or looking for popularity. He has a very good heart, he does not take sides and he is friendly.

190 is a good fit but he needs to get a life outside of nl, he has given enough time to nl. although in all fairness, 190 deserves this
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On May 24, 2012
hawtin: my own observations so far is thus;

U don boil leather chop abi? Chimpanzee to b mod ke? Haaaa! Abeg God made us lord over animals o! I no fit receive order from primate.

Biko close door!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by zamua(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2012
Three members come to mind
1)killz
2)Coogar
3)190

mukina do u need reasons?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 190: 5:45pm On May 24, 2012
As a mod I don't think u cud ban people just like dat
Instead u cud move and delete threads

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31)

What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album / How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.