Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? (45056 Views)

Igbos Have Developed And Own 80% Of Lagos / Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? / A Developed And Educated North Is The Last Thing Yorubas And Igbos Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by PhysicsQED(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2012
snydergp: What poor state of mind u Nigerians live in thinking that Australia and britian build south africa even Australia aint that much more developed then S.A 55% of that country is desert with only native poor Aburiganies living there so don't tell me abt australia

Tell me why are there so many Nigerians in foreign countries is it because they don't see a future for there children in your country or are they just looking to extend there corupt criminal ways to the rest of the world. In South Africa 90% of all Nigerians who are arrested or in jail are is either involve in drugs or fraud.

South African politians don't buy propities in europe and america like ur Niaja politians with our tax money and we don't go to europe and U.A.E for medical treatment, so blame ur pathetic goverment for ur poor infrastructure not colonialism its ur incompetent corupt politians

If a nation keeps on dwelling in the past it can never develope history is just history and the future is every second from now leaf the whites an look at our own countries progression for a start maybe then u'll get electricity and good roads cause u still have a victim mentality

Reading through this thread, I think you might be slightly delusional.

Everyone knows how South Africa was developed. No one needs to see all these attempts at obfuscation and self glorification at the expense of the barest and most basic sense of honesty or proper reasoning. It's unseemly. I would engage you in a discussion, but some of your earlier posts make me suspect that mentally, you're in la la land. Bye.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 12, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Reading through this thread, I think you might be slightly delusional.

Everyone knows how South Africa was developed. No one needs to see all these attempts at obfuscation and self glorification at the expense of the barest and most basic sense of honesty or proper reasoning. It's unseemly. I would engage you in a discussion, but some of your earlier posts make me suspect that mentally, you're in la la land. Bye.

Mentaly in la la land that's why ur country is still where it is today in the dark ages

In south africa all state infrastructure programs are build by black owned companies railways,ports and roads. Tell me MR Know It All in the last 20years what has ur pure black goverment done for its people nothing u don't even have electricity.

S.A chose a path of reconciliation and developement while ur country is still stuck colonial hoggwash the rest of africa is moving on

Education comes first then economic freedom that's what the majority of south africans strive for that's why a small country like south africa spends twice the amount on education then Nigeria.

In south Africa no mining company can mine without having black shareholding and that goes for all other industries including manufacturing. Unlike Nigeria where foreigners own your oil industry and corupt politicians gets kickbacks.

South africa is years ahead of Nigeria and that's that. Now I see why even Ghana, Angola and Khenya is developing faster then ur country even Ghana's capital city got better infrastucture than Lagos what a pity while u still worry about 4million white south africans the rest of africa is moving on.

So my niaja bafoon are gonna try and convince me the "mental retart economically enslaved south african" that even a country like Khenya who by the why has the second biggest european population on the continent that they owe there current economic boom and progress also to there white minorities.

Please!!! go try that one on another TREE.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:56am On Aug 12, 2012
Man shut up and stop spewing garbage about places you've never been to and know nothing about. We know what happened in SA, we don't need you to come here with these fantastical tales of superiority. Your president actually thought that showering could reduce the risk of getting HIV and you're here pretending to be some kind of superior breed. What a joke. Have a little honesty and admit that there was no similarity in the histories of SA and Nigeria to merit the kind of comparisons you were making and maybe then you can be taken seriously, until then you're in the same mental la la land your president was in when he was showering to avoid HIV. Just stop with the bullsh1t comparisons you think actually make sense and grow a brain.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by andrewza: 1:05am On Aug 12, 2012
I would like to add that the current black run south africa is actually wealthier than the apartheid regime. Nigeria is so far behind because they not united every other thread is about breaking up and civil war. They actually not the giant of africa more a tall deck of cards. Until they unite they can not improve. And before you call me a racist I got my facts from the ISS who have a lot of intellectuals from Nigeria. You know Nigeria is one of the countries on a list that is likely to fall in to civil war. You one of the most imported nations in africa but some really smart people fear you may destroy your self. And you can not blame white people for this it is all you.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by PhysicsQED(m): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2012
andrewza: I would like to add that the current black run south africa is actually wealthier than the apartheid regime. Nigeria is so far behind because they not united every other thread is about breaking up and civil war. They actually not the giant of africa more a tall deck of cards. [size=35pt]Until they unite separate they can not improve[/size]. And before you call me a racist I got my facts from the ISS who have a lot of intellectuals from Nigeria. You know Nigeria is one of the countries on a list that is likely to fall in to civil war. You one of the most imported nations in africa but some really smart people fear you may destroy your self. And you can not blame white people for this it is all you.

Fixed.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by asha80(m): 1:18am On Aug 12, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Fixed.

physics when did you become disillusioned about the country?i do not think your thought pattern was like that before undecided
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by andrewza: 1:29am On Aug 12, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Fixed.

That won't fix nigeria because there won't be a Nigeria. And no region could ever hope to be has strong alone has what the whole could have been.

Strength in Unity.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by PhysicsQED(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2012
asha 80:

physics when did you become disillusioned about the country?i do not think your thought pattern was like that before undecided

My thought pattern before was basically just optimism. But I think Nigeria as it's presently constituted is holding many people back.

I think that every part of the country would be better off if split and I gave a brief explanation of my view here:
https://www.nairaland.com/979972/african-languages-official-government/1#11606614

Basically the country is inherently politically unstable by its very setup. All this regional/sectional/ethnic alliance and counter-alliance forming that's been going on since the 1950s should have died out by the 1980s or maybe even earlier as the country matured, but it still exists and could destabilize the country in the future.

If the oil is found in the Chad basin (and it should be there, based on past discoveries in other countries on that basin) before 2015, then the north will have oil and maybe there will be some really serious effort to negotiate a peaceful breakup as the idea of them being left without comparable resources to the south will disappear from people's minds.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by PhysicsQED(m): 1:37am On Aug 12, 2012
andrewza:

That won't fix nigeria because there won't be a Nigeria. And no region could ever hope to be has strong alone has what the whole could have been.

Strength in Unity.

This approach has been tried though, and found to much be easier said than done.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by nduchucks: 2:10am On Aug 12, 2012
The intellectually lazy, pessimistic, and hopeless husband, typically looks for divorce as a way out, when his family problems become difficult to solve. The said husband will believe that divorce is the answer despite the fact that he has become a grand father and will become a great grandfather in another year.

That kind of a husband is definitely not a real man.

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE. QED
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by PhysicsQED(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2012
smh

typical ndu chucks reasoning
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by nduchucks: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
PhysicsQED: smh

typical ndu chucks reasoning

Indeed.

Trust me, when the shiit hits the fan, most of the NL tribalists who come here to spew hatred and venom, will escape abroad because they have the means to do that, the rest of them will remain abroad where they currently reside.

The over 120,000,000 Nigerians, who live on $1 / day and are trapped in abject poverty will be killed by the millions if a violent separation occurs. After having thought about our condition for years, I cannot foresee any scenario which would lead to peaceful separation.

We are better off working through the mess. We can win the fight.

Anyway carry on with your discussion - I did not intend to derail the thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by KiKatanga: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Indeed.

Trust me, when the shiit hits the fan, most of the NL tribalists who come here to spew hatred and venom, will escape abroad because they have the means to do that, the rest of them will remain abroad where they currently reside.

The over 120,000,000 Nigerians, who live on $1 / day and are trapped in abject poverty will be killed by the millions if a violent separation occurs. After having thought about our condition for years, I cannot foresee any scenario which would lead to peaceful separation.

Nope, I think you've nailed the biggest key item.

South Africa is South Africa, it doesn't want to change shape the people in it who are fighting for improvement are fighting together not fighting to separate.

Nigeria's shape is in spite of its people who seem to focus on the idea that each of them are what's making Nigeria strong while everyone else is dragging Nigeria back. It really doesn't matter if Nigeria stays together or breaks apart from the perspective getting people skilled etcetra, but in terms of getting Nigeria employed it's crucial.

Nigeria can communicate on the world stage by virtue of its size. If it breaks into 36 countries of 3 million people each, none will have any more global sway than Benin.

Until Nigeria can convince the world that Nigeria is geographically and democratically stable people won't invest. And what's more, people won't invest if they have to pay bribes to access the services they should be able to take for granted.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by PhysicsQED(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Indeed.

And these are typical ndu chucks scare tactics - detailed allusions to violence and poverty to attempt to scare off those who want to think rationally.

smh
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by nduchucks: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ki-Katanga:

South Africa is South Africa, it doesn't want to change shape the people in it who are fighting for improvement are fighting together not fighting to separate.

Nigeria's shape is in spite of its people who seem to focus on the idea that each of them are what's making Nigeria strong while everyone else is dragging Nigeria back. It really doesn't matter if Nigeria stays together or breaks apart from the perspective getting people skilled etcetra, but in terms of getting Nigeria employed it's crucial.

Nigeria can communicate on the world stage by virtue of its size. If it breaks into 36 countries of 3 million people each, none will have any more global sway than Benin.

Until Nigeria can convince the world that Nigeria is geographically and democratically stable people won't invest. And what's more, people won't invest if they have to pay bribes to access the services they should be able to take for granted.

Ki-Katanga, I cannot disagree with your post because it is very sensible and points out the fundamental element which fuels our underdevelopment. Many of our "leaders" and intellectuals, including multiple PhD holders like PhysicsQED, one Dede1, Katsumoto, and others, fail to see the point you've made. Many are blinded by tribalism and bigotry.

@PhysicsQED, what would be my motive for trying to scare people who think "rationally" off, when my main goal and wish is for the betterment and advancement of my dear country, Nigeria? I'm afraid you are the one who is being irrational by believing that we can go our separate ways peacefully.

I'll stand corrected if you can tell us how to achieve this peaceful separation.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by PhysicsQED(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ki Katanga, where are you from in Africa? D.R. Congo?

Ki-Katanga:

There are few real (not superficial) similarities between Nigeria's history or politics and that of South Africa. I don't see how that's hard to comprehend for some. Why the political course/trajectory that South Africa is on would be compared to Nigeria's when the history and politics of the two countries are so dissimilar I don't know.

Nigeria's shape is in spite of its people who seem to focus on the idea that each of them are what's making Nigeria strong while everyone else is dragging Nigeria back.

What does this mean "Nigeria's shape is in spite of its people"?

And why is it so inconceivable that the country is being dragged back by some people (the thieves at the center)? And why do you assume that each group or person thinks that "everyone else" or every other group is dragging Nigeria back?

This is a bad argument. I once saw some truth in it because I underestimated the factionalism and regionalism in Nigeria, but a giant with clay feet - an unstable megacountry - is definitely worse than a stable regular sized country. The really crucial issue, as I said in another thread, is dividing the country in a reasonable manner that is agreeable to different groups.

Why you think there would be 36 countries of 3 million, I don't know, but maybe it's because as an outsider you're making assumptions about the existing states corresponding to ethnic or political groupings. Anyway, if it even has to be 50 countries, let it.

Until Nigeria can convince the world that Nigeria is geographically and democratically stable people won't invest.

That's the point of what I was saying - Nigeria is inherently politically unstable.

[edited]
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
andrewza: I would like to add that the current black run south africa is actually wealthier than the apartheid regime. Nigeria is so far behind because they not united every other thread is about breaking up and civil war. They actually not the giant of africa more a tall deck of cards. Until they unite they can not improve. And before you call me a racist I got my facts from the ISS who have a lot of intellectuals from Nigeria. You know Nigeria is one of the countries on a list that is likely to fall in to civil war. You one of the most imported nations in africa but some really smart people fear you may destroy your self. And you can not blame white people for this it is all you.
The line in bold proves how dumb you are. A mere glimpse at your comment reflects what black South Africans incompetence reliably placed on the white people for survival.You can not point to a single contribution the blacks South Africans have made to the nation other than come here ranting about your failure to accept what has put South Africa as a nation on its position.

As somebody rightly said, you are delusional to think outside of the scope. Indeed, you might as well be suffering from phobia, which, we all know your people are prone to, the xenophobia. It is high time you look back and thank the white people for rescuing that country from being another problematic nation. Still with all that claim the crime and HIV/AIDS rate is climbing high and the highest in the world. And, [b]what have you to say about that than criminalizing all Nigerians in this forum?.[/b]Look at pot calling kettle black.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by PhysicsQED(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
andrewza is not black

go through his post history
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by nduchucks: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
andrewza: I would like to add that the current black run south africa is actually wealthier than the apartheid regime. Nigeria is so far behind because they not united every other thread is about breaking up and civil war. They actually not the giant of africa more a tall deck of cards. Until they unite they can not improve. And before you call me a racist I got my facts from the ISS who have a lot of intellectuals from Nigeria. You know Nigeria is one of the countries on a list that is likely to fall in to civil war. You one of the most imported nations in africa but some really smart people fear you may destroy your self.

I am a proud Nigerian and I completely agree with the above post.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
PhysicsQED: andrewza is not black

go through his post history
Whatever! It still hasn't changed anything that South Africa has the highest rate of crimes and HIV/AIDS in the continent.

I would only like to debate with you if you are going to play it with me on a level field. I don't like the hypocritical undertone in your comment.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by PhysicsQED(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
all4naija: Whatever! It still hasn't changed anything that South Africa has the highest rate of crimes and HIV/AIDS in the continent.

I would only like to debate with you if you are going to play it with me on a level field. I don't like the hypocritical undertone in your comment.

What are you talking about?

I was just telling you that your claims were misdirected.

On South Africa, that crime rate is probably because of all the slums, which are a product of their history.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by andrewza: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
all4naija: Whatever! It still hasn't changed anything that South Africa has the highest rate of crimes and HIV/AIDS in the continent.

You miss informed. SA has the highest number of people living with HIV/AIDS but there countries with higher HIV/AIDS rates but a smaller population. Has for crime it is a problem yes but we not nearly the highest in Africa. Nigeria has a higher crime rate (including corruption). And we at least know the problem and admit we have them. And we are trying to fix them.

And my statement that you can not blame white people is true. Yes they may of caused a lot of your problems but what have you done to fix them. If the black people of south africa had gone and blamed the whites for there problems (and we are the cause I admit it) we would be just like zim. But instead of playing the blame game they tried to fix the problems. Now who was the lazy stupid people. The guy who blames every one els or the one who decided to fix a problem even if he did not cause it.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by andrewza: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2012

You miss informed. SA has the highest number of people living with HIV/AIDS but there countries with higher HIV/AIDS rates but a smaller population. Has for crime it is a problem yes but we not nearly the highest in Africa. Nigeria has a higher crime rate (including corruption). And we at least know the problem and admit we have them. And we are trying to fix them.

And my statement that you can not blame white people is true. Yes they may of caused a lot of your problems but what have you done to fix them. If the black people of south africa had gone and blamed the whites for there problems (and we are the cause I admit it) we would be just like zim. But instead of playing the blame game they tried to fix the problems. Now who was the lazy stupid people. The guy who blames every one els or the one who decided to fix a problem even if he did not cause it.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by andrewza: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2012

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Katsumoto: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
I am with PhysicsQED on this.

Nigeria in its current makeup will lead to the same situation that Ndu chucks thinks Nigeria will get to with breakup. More and more, different groups are clamouring for autonomy. At a minimum, Nigeria must embrace complete confederationism because the unitary style has not worked and will not work for a number of reasons

1. The religious diversity of the various regions
2. The differing history and culture of the various regions
3. Each region should be allowed to make progress as it wants to without pressure of the other regions.

@ Ndu chucks

What is it about breakup that really scares you? You resort to war mongering and pessimistic predictions. Why have you decided to use Benin? Why not Austria, South Korea, or Luxembourg that all have significantly smaller populations than Nigeria, less resources, but are all significantly wealthier than Nigeria? Nigeria for all its resources, mineral and human, still lags behind considerably when it should be pressing to be a developed nation instead of pressing towards failed nation status.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
andrewza:

It doesn't take much to understand your false representation of Nigeria.When has Nigeria become the country with the highest crime rate in Africa? You must be hallucinating to conclude on that using a wrong impression of what you hear about resorting to crime outside its borders.

For you information, I am not misinformed about that(it used to be I mean to say and the highest living with the condition), it's misinterpreted by me. However,it hasn't changed anything. It proves all the countries with the highest HIV/AIDS are within the peripheral of your so aggrandized superiority without finding appropriate solution yet come here running your wide mouth around. And, your loud mouth about other African countries is nauseating to say the least,most especially,it is always coming from the black South Africans.

How in your wildest dream would you think the progress made in South Africa is the handwork of the blacks? I am yet to see any living proof of that.

On the final note, you can cry baby and I careless about South Africa's development - as it has change anything about Africa(apart from the world cup 2012).

Please, steer clear of passing any criminal judgement on Nigerians without looking at what crimes are being committed in your nirvana hole of South Africa.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by andrewza: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2012
all4naija: It doesn't take much to understand your false representation of Nigeria.When has Nigeria become the country with the highest crime rate in Africa? You must be hallucinating to conclude on that using a wrong impression of what you hear about resorting to crime outside its borders.

For you information, I am not misinformed about that(it used to be I mean to say and the highest living with the condition), it's misinterpreted by me. However,it hasn't changed anything. It proves all the countries with the highest HIV/AIDS are within the peripheral of your so aggrandized superiority without finding appropriate solution yet come here running your wide mouth around. And, your loud mouth about other African countries is nauseating to say the least,most especially,it is always coming from the black South Africans.

How in your wildest dream would you think the progress made in South Africa is the handwork of the blacks? I am yet to see any living proof of that.

On the final note, you can cry baby and I careless about South Africa's development - as it has change anything about Africa(apart from the world cup 2012).

Please, steer clear from passing any criminal judgement on Nigerians without looking at what crimes are being committed in your nirvana hole of South Africa.

I take it english was not your primary subject. Did you even pass english. I never said nigeria had the highest crime rate in Africa I said it was higher than SA. And I stand by that. The terrorist actions, oil theft, corruption, extra add up.

We are doing something about AIDS there are free ARV's free testing and a massive awareness campaign. The HIV/AIDS rate is decreasing and those infected can live a full life.

Guatrain, new power plants, improvements at all Air ports and harbors, rapid increase in the economy, MTN, should I go on.

What do you mean. Lots of progress has happened in africa.

What do you mean by crime. Crime by people or the nation.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by smokie(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
all4naija:

This was discussed before, if not in this thread than in this forum. South Africa was not developed in a vacuum. You might not like it, and it apmay not suite your racist/xenophobic stereotypes of black South Africans but we've actually built and died for South Africa. Black South Africans may have been prevented from progressing through the apartheid but life went on. In Nigeria, it seems progress stalled as soon as the British packed up and left. I understand why many Nigerians would display envy, anger, and in some cases pure hatred towards black South Africans possibly in the belief that our freedom was attained easily. Truth be told it was not easy but also not as destructive as some of Africa's internal conflicts. There was too much at stake for everyone, and that remains the case today. Everyone is invested in South Africa and failure is not part of that plan although we might hit occasional potholes on that road, the future looks bright.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by andrewza: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
Katsumoto: I am with PhysicsQED on this.

@ Ndu chucks

What is it about breakup that really scares you? You resort to war mongering and pessimistic predictions. Why have you decided to use Benin? Why not Austria, South Korea, or Luxembourg that all have significantly smaller populations than Nigeria, less resources, but are all significantly wealthier than Nigeria? Nigeria for all its resources, mineral and human, still lags behind considerably when it should be pressing to be a developed nation instead of pressing towards failed nation status.

Those 3 counties have greater industrial capabilities than Nigeria.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
andrewza:

I take it english was not your primary subject. Did you even pass english. I never said nigeria had the highest crime rate in Africa I said it was higher than SA. And I stand by that. The terrorist actions, oil theft, corruption, extra add up.

We are doing something about AIDS there are free ARV's free testing and a massive awareness campaign. The HIV/AIDS rate is decreasing and those infected can live a full life.

Guatrain, new power plants, improvements at all Air ports and harbors, rapid increase in the economy, MTN, should I go on.

What do you mean. Lots of progress has happened in africa.

What do you mean by crime. Crime by people or the nation.

How can that be possible when South Africa has the highest crime rate in Africa? Even sometime in the past the world highest.Dude, get your fact straight than complicating yourself.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
smokie:

This was discussed before, if not in this thread than in this forum. South Africa was not developed in a vacuum. You might not like it, and it apmay not suite your racist/xenophobic stereotypes of black South Africans but we've actually built and died for South Africa. Black South Africans may have been prevented from progressing through the apartheid but life went on. In Nigeria, it seems progress stalled as soon as the British packed up and left. I understand why many Nigerians would display envy, anger, and in some cases pure hatred towards black South Africans possibly in the belief that our freedom was attained easily. Truth be told it was not easy but also not as destructive as some of Africa's internal conflicts. There was too much at stake for everyone, and that remains the case today. Everyone is invested in South Africa and failure is not part of that plan although we might hit occasional potholes on that road, the future looks bright.
Nonsense! Speaking out of the abundance of your ineptitude and, it is not a surprise to me as that is always the character of a typical black South African. Instead of keeping your arms folded and reason about finding solution of being a slave in your papa's land you keep ranting about your superiority and criticizing Nigeria on how well your nation has progressed.

Another loud mouth black South African. I am expecting you to say Nigerians are the ones perpetrating the crimes in South Africa. Boohoo!
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
andrewza:

Those 3 counties have greater industrial capabilities than Nigeria.
Not only Nigeria but South Africa as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" / Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.