Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? (45051 Views)

Igbos Have Developed And Own 80% Of Lagos / Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? / A Developed And Educated North Is The Last Thing Yorubas And Igbos Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by ayobase(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2012
Feel free to quote this anywhere.
''the International Witches and
Wizards Association meeting dat was supposed to be held in Edo some
years back was shifted to South Africa''

Thats y there was sudden outburst
of development in South Africa.
But believe, sorrow was added to
the gift!

Funny?
Think abt it!
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by crownx(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2012
ayobase: Feel free to quote this anywhere.

the gift!

Funny?
Think abt it!

Hi, happy children's day to you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by ayobase(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2012
#Crownx.
Thanks!
Im happy to be somepple's child.
U?
Having a great children's day?
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by crownx(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2012
ayobase: #Crownx.
Thanks!
Im happy to be somepple's child.
U?
Having a great children's day?

Yeah, took my daughter to the park. You'll grow someday (intellectually)....why don't you watch cartoon rather than posting irrelevance? The world read on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by edicolove: 1:09pm On May 28, 2012
ypzilanti:

I will give you two black inventors: George washington Carver and Frederick Jones. Did you know that the term 'the real Macoy' was derived from the invention of a black man called Elijah Mcoy? Of course there are many more as wikipedia and google will show you. Just type in black inventors. Of course they are all African American because america has got a system that recognizes excellence and promotes it regardless of race...its a purely capitalist system.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Its is about the system, not the people. Most of the inventions in the last century are AMERICAN INVENTIONS not white man inventions. This is because USA developed a system that rewards intellectual property. It is not by accident that the black inventors also grew up in America. If we have strong intellectual property rights in Nigeria that are enforced by the government, Nigerians will invent things too.

If I invent something of value and the next day all the Aba traders replicate same, what is the incentive to invent anything?

I get really sad when I hear black people putting down thier own race. After you google black inventors, ask yourself why you never knew about about them in the first place.

Bro, you are soooooooo wrong!!!
First, the people created the system. The system did not create the people. So your argument that the system is the problem falls flat on its face.

Secondly, all the inventions of modern day science are based on research and principles dating as far back as 1000 BC. From the persian and greek empires, scientists and phylosophers have been researching seriously and building the principles that power todays inventions. These principles and many of the building blocks were not developed by America. The printing machine was developed during the dark ages, long be America as even found. Archimedis, Socrates and many more lived long before the USA was founded. Our current number system is based on the Arabic system. They had universities long before USA. Please stop trying to debunk fact! The black man needs to accept his failure and be reborn. Put off your flimsy pride man and open your mind to learning!
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 28, 2012
To tell you all that black nations have issues, especially Nigeria, ask yourselves this: HOW MANY FEMALES HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS VERY TOPIC? NONE I think? In black nations, they only think of personal pleasure, entertainment, & enjoyment rather than national development issues & discourse. Come to sports, only Nigerian men go to watch footballs, and other forms of sports in Nigeria, where are your women? And if u guys cannot watch your people play football, etc, how will the sports development come? how will the income come? Our ladies only prefer to watch movies, music, etc where money & fancy things are being displayed, will they ever encourage their black brothers, lovers in sports by making out time to watch them & to cheer them? will they ever encourage them to invent? nope...rather they all want their lovers & brothers to be musicians becos music is now bringing fast money...Nigeria is truly in a mess. Who said Gadaffi is a black man? Stop deceiving urself & what did he do? Libya is still desert land, when he single-handedly ruled for 42yrs. if he had developed his technology, acquired his own technology & ammunitions, the western world would have been afraid of him like they are afraid of Aminejab of Iran. Black nations are corrupt, love pleasure, money, fast & easy success than legacy, so lets top comparing ourselves with whites cos they are blessed naturally by God or nature, whichever u like, call it. Black man (male & female) needs liberation!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by aregal: 1:46pm On May 28, 2012
THIS IS WHY!!!!!!

CityPress Home > South Africa
SKA split between SA and Australia
View 0 comments | Comment on this story
By: Yolandi Groenewald

2012-05-26 10:15
South Africa’s prestigious astronomy dream, the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) project has been split between South Africa and Australasia, with South Africa getting the lion’s share.

The decision was announced at a meeting of the international consortium controlling the project at Schipol Airport in the Netherlands on Friday.

Despite South Africa being listed as the preferred site, the SKA decided to divide the multi-billion rand project between South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

But South Africa still has the biggest share, as two-thirds of the project will be hosted here. South Africa has competed against Australia for the past six years for the honour of hosting the SKA, one of the world’s most powerful radio telescopes.

“In our view it’s an unexpected decision,” said elated science minister Naledi Pandor at a press conference in Pretoria. She emphasised that this was still a victory for South Africa. She joked that she much preferred this announcement to the task of announcing the matric results as former education minister.

“We had hoped for an outright win, because we were unambiguously appointed as the preferred bidder,” she said.

SKA Graphic

But the decision didn’t come as a total surprise, despite South Africa’s status as preferred bidder. Australia had launched an intensive lobbying initiative at the beginning of the month after it emerged that South Africa would be the possible all out winner.

Since then rumours have been circulating that the SKA Organisation was considering a “win-win scenario” because both bidders had invested too much in the process.

As a result of Australia’s lobbying, a committee to investigate what it called a “more inclusive approach” to benefit both bidders was formed. And this committee recommended that the project be split.

She said she had not spoken to her Australian counterpart, Chris Evans.

“I will probably write him a nice note when I’ve calmed down, when I’ve stopped celebrating,” she said.

“We are slightly disappointed,” said professor Justin Jonas, associate director for science and engineering at the SKA South Africa Project.

“But we must emphasise that we did the get the majority of this telescope.”

He said this was a turning point for Africa and that continent was becoming an engineering hub, not just place where there are resources to be exploited.

“We must realise how big this is,” he said. “Two-thirds of the instrument in the world is still the biggest in the world.”

He said the split in no way compromised the science, although there will be added costs. Construction is expected to start next year and will last till 2025. City Press [b]THIS IS WHY

CityPress Home > South Africa
SKA split between SA and Australia
View 0 comments | Comment on this story
By: Yolandi Groenewald
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2012
It's because of the presence of the whites. Black SACANs are too intellectually lazy to do anything but serve. Then there's the fact that they easily bend to the whims of the west i.e gay rights et al, they get a lotta favours that way
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by sammirano: 2:14pm On May 28, 2012
why is it that black people are very good at ruining things.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On May 28, 2012
DailyNews: To tell you all that black nations have issues, especially Nigeria, ask yourselves this: HOW MANY FEMALES HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THIS VERY TOPIC? NONE I think? In black nations, they only think of personal pleasure, entertainment, & enjoyment rather than national development issues & discourse. Come to sports, only Nigerian men go to watch footballs, and other forms of sports in Nigeria, where are your women? And if u guys cannot watch your people play football, etc, how will the sports development come? how will the income come? Our ladies only prefer to watch movies, music, etc where money & fancy things are being displayed, will they ever encourage their black brothers, lovers in sports by making out time to watch them & to cheer them? will they ever encourage them to invent? nope...rather they all want their lovers & brothers to be musicians becos music is now bringing fast money...Nigeria is truly in a mess. Who said Gadaffi is a black man? Stop deceiving urself & what did he do? Libya is still desert land, when he single-handedly ruled for 42yrs. if he had developed his technology, acquired his own technology & ammunitions, the western world would have been afraid of him like they are afraid of Aminejab of Iran. Black nations are corrupt, love pleasure, money, fast & easy success than legacy, so lets top comparing ourselves with whites cos they are blessed naturally by God or nature, whichever u like, call it. Black man (male & female) needs liberation!
A lady has contributed now, I watch football and tennis. As far as Nigerian and International politics go, I'm well versed and I bother to listen to political discussions and read the papers. Btw, HOW CAN WE DEVELOP WHEN STUDENTS AREN'T INTERESTED IN HISTORY? Everyone going the easy way and offering government? You barely even find History teachers. I'm sure 80% of Arts students chose government over history, why? Don't blame women please, it's a general blame.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by martinosi: 2:42pm On May 28, 2012
cap28:

In order to make sense of our present predicament it is imperative that we look back at our history. YOu have failed to look at the root causes of black south africa's problems.

Black south africans lost control of their country not because of their laziness but because they were overpowered and subjugated by the europeans. As a result they were forced off their own lands herded on to reservations and townships and forced to do the hardest and most back breaking work for the europeans who now saw (and still see) south africa as their own country. Manual labour is an important aspect of economic development, without it you can not build an economy, before the industrial revolutions in europe and america black african slaves were one of the world's most valued commodities because of the wealth that they could generate from their raw labour so i think it is wrong of you to simply dismiss manual labour.

yes technological advancement has replaced the need for manual labour but people are still needed to operate machinery and undertake other repetitive tasks on production lines.

by the way nigeria also suffered defeat at the hands of the british and nigeria was run by the british for 60 years under a system quite similar to what obtained in aparthied south africa. If the weather conditions in nigeria had been as favourable as that of south africa the british would have done the exact same thing to nigerians as was the case with black south africans and you would have ended up with very little education and a job as a cook or gardener for a european family - how would you feel if other black africans would have turned around to call you lazy for failing to get an education?

Love it..the Key was the Weather Conditions...keep up the good work cap28!
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by smokie(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2012
safarigirl: It's because of the presence of the whites. Black SACANs are too intellectually lazy to do anything but serve. Then there's the fact that they easily bend to the whims of the west i.e gay rights et al, they get a lotta favours that way

Intellectually lazy? Bend to the whims of the West? Do you know any South African? Are you familiar with the country's foreign policy (Libya, Somalia, DRC)? Do you realize that South Africa's a constitutional democracy. Probably not. Gay people have been around in SA before gay marriage was legalized and besides its not something that troubles anyone here...there are way bigger problems to deal with.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by NaijaSwagger: 5:15pm On May 28, 2012
I wonder what nigerian politicians think when they go to new york, london, paris and south africa and see how developed they are...i wonder if their brain click and say why cant nigeria be like this, you enjoy 24/7 ac, nice roads..u know typical infastructures needs for human beings....but i guess not..they go back to naija and say i have good but the rest of naija have it bad and laugh their black a$$ off.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On May 28, 2012
smokie:

Intellectually lazy? Bend to the whims of the West? Do you know any South African? Are you familiar with the country's foreign policy (Libya, Somalia, DRC)? Do you realize that South Africa's a constitutional democracy. Probably not. Gay people have been around in SA before gay marriage was legalized and besides its not something that troubles anyone here...there are way bigger problems to deal with.
What has black SA achieved after Mandela, Makeba and Fassie? Nothing! When the West mentions SACANs achievements on the world stage, how many blacks are mentioned? Very few! The cardiologist with the first successful heart transplant, a white SACAN. Most successful Sacan actress, Charlize Theron, is white. The most successful SA team in sports- The Springboks, is made up of a majority of whites, even in golf, another thing that SA is mentioned in, what name do I hear? Oosthuizen or so and the dude is WHITE. The only time they remember blacks is when a case of rape or HIV is brought up, why?
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by ayobase(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2012
crownx:

Yeah, took my daughter to the park. You'll grow someday (intellectually)....why don't you watch cartoon rather than posting irrelevance? The world read on nairaland

So, you are one of the few that think that the world's civilization is mostly built around politics?
Hmmm!
Do u think I was joking abt
that post?
It takes d wise to decipher.
The world's civilization is not
all what u think its been.
Have u watched the movie,
''adjustment bureau''?
Most of the latter manifestations
were as a result of former arrangements.
Remember me to your daughter.
Goodnight!

##modified##
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Clemzy16(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2012
1. Absence of Boko Haram

2. Presence of electricity

...i even heard the guy who founded 2go is from South Africa. Infact, 9jerians still need to wake up from their slumber.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by crownx(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2012
ayobase:
ayobase: Feel free to quote this anywhere.

the gift!

Funny?
Think abt it!

So, you are one of the few that think that the world's civilization is mostly built around politics?
Hmmm!
Do u think I was joking abt
that post?
It takes d wise to decipher.
The world's civilization is not
all what u think its been.
Have u watched the movie,
''adjustment bureau''?
Most of the latter manifestations
were as a result of former arrangements.
Remember me to your daughter.
Goodnight!

##modified##

At first when I read your post about witches and wizard affecting development, I thought you're underage, but it seems you're very serious about this. Oh God I shake my head for you. Your spiritual mentality su.cks! You must be one of the people that believe your generation's success is affected by this witches and wizard. Bull.sh.it. Even if it does, Nigerians pray! You don't only need civilisation, you need God.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by jessMena(f): 8:58pm On May 28, 2012
because south africa is actually governed by white men..mayb a white man shud rule 9ja 4 just one year
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nnenna1(f): 9:27pm On May 28, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 28, 2012
Nnenna1: Having read all the points here (and agreeing with a few) I want to add:

It is a misconception that the Western White elite are not power-hungry or disdainful of the common masses. In fact, I also feel confident in saying that Western Whites as a whole place a lot of their self-confidence and self-worth on the fact that they are sitting pretty on the racial hierarchy. They are subtly power-drunk. Challenge their position and watch them cringe in discomfort.

One thing I will give them is their ability to use brains, military might, and patient precision in fostering a global atmosphere conducive to them. Brainwashing, colonialism, immense Western wealth and power, "western" science and technology, minority self-hatred and feelings of inadequacy, western institutions and belief systems being the default, what have you. The point is that at present they have managed to bring the rest world to its feet. Love them or hate them you will have to admit that this empire is bound to go to the history books to be studied by future generations - thousands of years from now(if an enlightened human civilization still exists then). Heck this thread is one of many parts of this documented tapestry. Of course, all good (and bad) things come to an end. Someone else is bound to grip the stirring wheel next.

However, from all indications it seems that no Black-run nation is anywhere near challenging this grip of power. None. At least the Asians can smile a bit for that one (China, Japan), also Latin America to an extent, at one point (Cuba), and Eastern Europe (Russia).

It may very well be that one day Africa will rise. I'm just sad that there is a 99.9% chance that none of us writing here will be alive to see it. Nor our will children, or grandchildren either.

Who knows though, right? My insignificant write-up might have inspired one or two young ones to make it their life mission to prove my prognosis about Africa wrong.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

Nnenna1 is the smartest, and most intelligent Nigerian woman ever!!! How come I rarely meet people like you, who can see through the superficial western civilization??

You need a thick because the loonies will start labeling you a conspiracy theorist.. I admire you, Igbo2011, and cap28 - you guys are the most knowledgeable posters on NL...
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by kjhova(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2012
Some correction guys. D Republic of South Africa became independent in 1910 & not 1990 as many erronouesly believe. White S/Africans are not foreigners & most of them remained in SA after d demise of apartheid. The obvious reason why SA is wealthier than Nig, if u ask me, is that:

1) The average Afrikaner who built the foundations of that nation are hardworking & naturally self reliant.
2) SA is rich in capital as a result of the fact that the wealth of that nation (diamond/gold/farms) has remained in the hands of its citizens since 1880's.
3) The presence of semi-enslaved balcks provided cheap & abundant labour helping SA production to compete wt higher technology economies like those of Europe or Japan.
4) Land, d 4th factor of production, SA had in abundance. It was also mostly freehold type & thus available for national apportionment.

In contrast, Nigeria has been arguably mentally lazier, not in control of her resources, unable to properly organise its labour & retain its land in uneconomically small parcels held by backward thinking families & communities.
Why is SA more stable? This is a no-brainer. A wealthy nation is usually a stable nation & vice versa.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by safarigirl(f): 10:24pm On May 28, 2012
The cockroach is only bigger than the ant in the crevices of the wall. Once out, a larger creature will crush them both. I laugh in creole
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 28, 2012
We have thrashed the issues out on this thread, and I'm really happy with some of the comments by some posters - especially danka777 and Nnenna1..

Let's continue the discourse in the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/949499/exposing-myth-that-africa-backward
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 28, 2012
Acelifted: Because of the white population of course. take the whites out of there and the blacks will run it down in 2 years.

You're the most stupi.d and ignorant retar.d on this thread. Whites have NOTHING to do with the govt policies that have maintained a stable and prosperous South Africa over the last 25 years. They were kicked out of power probably before you were born. Like everywhere else on earth, SA's economic progress has to do with its leadership, and its leadership is BLACK AFRICAN.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 28, 2012
redsun: A typical blackman does not understand the concept of mathematics in.to.to.He does not understand the concept of adding up,mutiplying and creating.All he understands is the concept of subtraction,taking out and the concept of destruction.

God knows what toilet a dunce like you was educated in to type this illiterate garbage.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 28, 2012
sammirano: why is it that black people are very good at ruining things.

DUNCE, the nation of South Africa under black leadership has been IMPROVED MASSIVELY in the last 25 years. She is richer, more developed, and with far more social equity than when she was under apartheid white rule.

DUNCE, under British rule, Nigeria had NO UNIVERSITY, and infant mortality was the world's highest, after 63 years of uninterrupted white rule.

DUNCE, today under black rule, Nigerians are better educated, better fed, better housed, and better clothed than they ever were under the British.

DUNCE, THE FACT IS THAT BLACK LEADERS HAVE MADE LIFE 100 TIMES BETTER FOR BLACKS. THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS FOR INDEPENDENCE,OR YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN TODAY A VILLAGE ILLITERATE LIKE YOUR GRANDPARENTS,COURTESY OF YOUR WHITE OPPRESSORS WHOM YOU LOVE SO MUCH.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 29, 2012
The ONLY wholly black country in the world that has a semblance of development, stability and economic prosperity is Botswana. Countries like South Africa have their white population to thank for their development. The other wholly black countries in the world (including non-African countries Jamaica and Haiti) are all living in the dark ages. This is a sobering reality. It makes you want to re-evaluate the racial equality argument. Objectively speaking, how 'equal' are blacks and whites? Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Hemanwel(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2012
chineloSA:

It was done using a cellphone you MOONKEY hence it reposts.
na wah ohh!r we quarelling?
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Hemanwel(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2012
abdulkayus: @hemandel, i was once lyk u, wat u will do to post a new topic is dis, frm d front page click on d section dat u c is suit to ur topic and scroll down a little bit, by d top RHS, u will c create a new topic, click on it and u are gud to go, happy postin
thanks,dude!i'll do jez dat.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 29, 2012
Nnenna1: Having read all the points here (and agreeing with a few) I want to add:

It is a misconception that the Western White elite are not power-hungry or disdainful of the common masses. In fact, I also feel confident in saying that Western Whites as a whole place a lot of their self-confidence and self-worth on the fact that they are sitting pretty on the racial hierarchy. They are subtly power-drunk. Challenge their position and watch them cringe in discomfort.

One thing I will give them is their ability to use brains, military might, and patient precision in fostering a global atmosphere conducive to them. Brainwashing, colonialism, immense Western wealth and power, "western" science and technology, minority self-hatred and feelings of inadequacy, western institutions and belief systems being the default, what have you. The point is that at present they have managed to bring the rest world to its feet. Love them or hate them you will have to admit that this empire is bound to go to the history books to be studied by future generations - thousands of years from now (if an enlightened human civilization still exists then). Heck this thread is one of many parts of this documented tapestry. Of course, all good (and bad) things come to an end. Someone else is bound to grip the stirring wheel next.

However, from all indications it seems that no Black-run nation is anywhere near challenging this grip of power. None. At least the Asians can smile a bit for that one (China, Japan), also Latin America to an extent, at one point (Cuba), and Eastern Europe (Russia).

It may very well be that one day Africa will rise. I'm just sad that there is a 99.9% chance that none of us writing here will be alive to see it. Nor will our children, or grandchildren either.

Who knows though, right? My insignificant write-up might have inspired one or two young ones to make it their life mission to prove my prognosis about Africa wrong.

Interesting and brilliant write-up. This is one NL 'f' in whom I am well pleased.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by kjhova(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2012
So long as educated Nigerians keep seeing d globe through a racial prism, we will always be poor. So long as Intellectual property is not regarded here, we'll always b backward. So long as a man's chance in life is dependent on where his father comes from & not what his brain can offer and as long as Uche/Dogo/Tayo are first Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba before being Nigerians, this country will remain behind S/Africa. Forget S/Africa, Nigeria will remain behind Ghana as long as where d president is from remains more important to us than where d president can take us all to! Chikena.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by emtar(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2012
All the leaders has focus and provide enabling environment for their citizen. The leaders refuse to buy properties in dubai like ours are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate / IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos / Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.