Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola (15721 Views)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / New Ministers: Amaechi Out, Fashola In / Court Strikes-Out Fashola’s Suit To Stop Jang As Governors’ Forum Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by olaezebala: 10:20pm On May 30, 2012
This dude too get brain o. He won contest but no won come out straight. Na so him talk am for him first term in office say 2nd term be like student way fail but him de do the second now o. May be him fail for first be that ke?
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf:
Akpabio is much better than Fashola. Noise is not everything.

What's the population of Akwa Ibom??

Can Akpabio survive in the jungle called Lagos - on a rainy day?

Akpabio isn't on Fashola's level..

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jmaine: 10:23pm On May 30, 2012
jason123: Why the propaganda against Fashola?

Una dey fear grin grin grin

Which propaganda undecided
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by abt(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2012
Aabeg abeg. I no wan hear that one wo! Fashola You must contest wo!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by phantom(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2012
grin grin grin dont worry sir....you have shown the stuff you are made of....we dont want anybody sacking our federal doctors and then flying his father to heaven on our bill....no sir!it definitely wont happen.....besides you dont even have the balls to get that frog-eyed thief of your back....so no thanks...we'll pass...
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 30, 2012
The same way he said he won't contest for 2nd term that only poor students repeat a class.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jmaine: 10:26pm On May 30, 2012
AyoJames: The same way he said he won't contest for 2nd term that only poor students repeat a class.

He is entitled to change his mind any time as he deems fit . .no one should begrudge him that . . grin
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 30, 2012
phantom: grin grin grin dont worry sir....you have shown the stuff you are made of....we dont want anybody sacking our federal doctors and then flying his father to heaven on our bill....no sir!it definitely wont happen.....besides you dont even have the balls to get that frog-eyed thief of your back....so no thanks...we'll pass...

Another bigot.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jason123: 10:29pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf:

How? Because he spends more on capital projects? He is very good, no doubt but better? On what basis?
Lagos has 18 million residents while Akwa Ibom has 3.9 million residents. Therefore, its is obvious that Lagos will spend more of her money on salaries.
On allocation, Akwa Ibom receives 14.5 billion while Lagos receives 12.7 billion. Therefore, the capital per head is larger in AI state than Lagos state.

So dude, what are you on about?!

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 10:29pm On May 30, 2012
olaezebala: This dude too get brain o. He won contest but no won come out straight. Na so him talk am for him first term in office say 2nd term be like student way fail but him de do the second now o. May be him fail for first be that ke?

Mumu! Stop twisting what he said. In Fashola's first term in office, he simply said that talking about a second term, when serving your first time indicate the failure of the person, accepting that he can;t make a tangible or significant change in the governing of the state. The presently his serving his first term and when his done, he's work would then speak for him .. Which it did.... When tinubu wanted to bring in someone else as the candidate to serve lagosians. All nigerians home and abroad came out in mass to protest that the want fashola for the 2nd term , that it's either fashola or no one else. In a democratic society, the government listens to the govern, which tinubu had no choice than to listen.

Fashola work will definately speak for him after his 2nd term and he would be the president come 2015. Even the leaders of the igbos/hausa's would prefer fashola to come in and clean the mess pdp as caused.

I seriously can't wait for 2015

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jmaine: 10:30pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

When did you grow a brain?? shocked shocked shocked

shymmex:

Jmaine is my bytch.. grin grin

You have been noticed . . .have anything to say about the topic . . .
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by uzzyj(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2012
Sincerely Governor Fashola has really shown what it mean to govern. I just wish he contest in the nearest future cos I can say YES to his government.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jason123: 10:33pm On May 30, 2012
jmaine:

Which propaganda undecided

Of course from PDP. You simply brought out the article so I was not referring to you but the people that wrote this article.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2012
What about Peter Obi who swear never to go into politics after his tenure! Talk of integrity!
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On May 30, 2012
I hope he does not run at all. grin I want to see what all his set of sycophants will do for a presidential candidate then.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 10:38pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

What's the population of Akwa Ibom??

Can Akpabio survive in the jungle called Lagos - on a rainy day?

Akpabio isn't on Fashola's level..

Akpabio would have acheived twice more than Fashola in Lagos. Akpabio is not a noisemaker, thats the only reason you don't know him; he is 100% substance and zero talk.

Someone mentioned that Fashola has been invited by the US etc etc, but forgot (or is ignorant of the fact) that the US rates Akpabio as by far Nigeria's best governor (wikileaks). I'll provide the link if you want it.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jmaine: 10:39pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

Of course from PDP. You simply brought out the article so I was not referring to you but the people that wrote this article.

Bros . . .The main gist of the story is that most peeps are looking forward to a Fashola presidential candidacy in the nearest future starting 2015 . . .and his telling them to count him out in 2015 atleast is more or less a sad news . . .

There is no PDP connection to this . . .
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by otokx(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2012
2015 is still some time to come
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by phantom(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2012
2-3years ago,i would have said YES to fashola for the presidency......but nigeria needs a strong leader,with balls of steel.A decisive(not out of emotions),logical and WISE man. Sadly my man fash doesnt fit the bill at all.My idea of a leader is not one who builds skyscrapers and bridges.leadership goes way deeper.dude does not have the depth.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 10:40pm On May 30, 2012
Tinubu is going to run in 2015, anyway.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jason123: 10:41pm On May 30, 2012
jmaine:

Bros . . .The main gist of the story is that most peeps are looking forward to Fashola candidacy in the nearest future starting 2015 . . .and his telling them to count him out in 2015 atleast is more or less a sad news . . .

There is no PDP connection to this . . .

Sad indeed! If he should change his mind he should be rest assured that he'll get the support, from UK tto Nigeria to the USA! sad
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 10:42pm On May 30, 2012
phantom: 2-3years ago,i would have said YES to fashola for the presidency......but nigeria needs a strong leader,with balls of steel.A decisive(not out of emotions),logical and WISE man. Sadly my man fash doesnt fit the bill at all.My idea of a leader is not one who builds skyscrapers and bridges.leadership goes way deeper.dude does not have the depth.

Exactly. Fashola is too beholden to Tinubu, its almost childlike.
Who wants that frog-like Tinubu as the puppet master pocketing Nigeria?
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by amosy007: 10:42pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you ok bro? shocked shocked shocked shocked lemme check ur temperature?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jason123: 10:43pm On May 30, 2012
phantom: 2-3years ago,i would have said YES to fashola for the presidency......but nigeria needs a strong leader,with balls of steel.A decisive(not out of emotions),logical and WISE man. Sadly my man fash doesnt fit the bill at all.My idea of a leader is not one who builds skyscrapers and bridges.leadership goes way deeper.dude does not have the depth.

Can you tell us your ideal leader and how he fits the bill?
If we don't build, how do we hope to attract investors?
I believe this is the time we need a LEADER and a Technocrat and Fashola FITS the bill WELL cool
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Tropilo(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2012
jason123: Fashola, YOU MUST CONTEST! No be only Lagosians go enjoy you. Why are you selfish?!

U no just like Fashola at all. So u want make Tinubu give am "back-hand", baa?
If im become President, who go dey wash Asiwaju toilet? Ok! Sorry, i forget say Aregbe dey der.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Tropilo(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2012
jason123: Fashola, YOU MUST CONTEST! No be only Lagosians go enjoy you. Why are you selfish?!
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jason123: 10:45pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf:

Exactly. Fashola is too beholden to Tinubu, its almost childlike.
Who wants that frog-like Tinubu as the puppet master pocketing Nigeria?

Is the "frog-like" OBJ not doing the same with GEJ??

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by lammygloooooooo(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2012
that is what all of them will be saying this same fasola before says that only a dud-ant will repeat a class after he said a good times deserved another they are all fool my good luck promise just a tenure now he was hoping to join the race in 2015 leave the fool he will soon say a good governor deserved president that us politics game
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by mbhs139(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2012
Well, by way of contributing to this discussion, I wouldn't want to joint those that throws decorum into the winds in the name of making their point. What I will simply say is that if Fashola is interested in taking a shot at the presidency, he should rather wait until after 2015 and use that waiting period to do his home work thoroughly, just like he did before he became the Lagos State Gorvernor.

I also agree wit the person that said foreign investment will flow into Nigeria if Fashola becomes the Presidetn of this country. He's right to a great extent. This is because of the respect and admiration the international community has for him personally and his administration in general.

This is a man whom when he talks you get inspired. This is a man that goes about with just three vehicles in his convoy (a LASTMA outrider, his own at the middle, and an ambulance behind), and without the usual fun fare and siren blaring like others.

Here is a man who believes in the rule of law. I'm begging to sound like I'm campaigning for him already grin, Let me stop here before people start stoning me grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by phantom(m): 10:48pm On May 30, 2012
amosy007:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you ok bro? shocked shocked shocked shocked lemme check ur temperature?
jason123:
visit akwa ibom and move around....you no go fit dey lagos dey talk wetin dey happen for other parts...

Can you tell us your ideal leader and how he fits the bill?
If we don't build, how do we hope to attract investors?
I believe this is the time we need a LEADER and a Technocrat and Fashola FITS the bill WELL cool
technocratreally??
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jason123: 10:50pm On May 30, 2012
phantom:
technocratreally??

Yeah really undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Won’t Stop Ex-militants’ Meeting –presidency / Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal / Buhari Is Like Snow - Governor Yahaya Bello (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.