Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola (15723 Views)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / New Ministers: Amaechi Out, Fashola In / Court Strikes-Out Fashola’s Suit To Stop Jang As Governors’ Forum Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by amosy007: 12:40am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

I treated his post the same way I treat anything id!otic.
If you want to campaign for your man, make your point; coming across like as id!ot with disjointed insults on persons not concerned with the argument (or your mans prospects) only make you seem very unintelligent.

And u call all these rants u posted as point? Half insult half rubbish ....hmmm I see ....point indeed cool ....I guess its a waste of time having an argurement with u
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 12:41am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

Are you serious or just mocking about? Lol!
Everybody knows Fashola is a great administrator, but everybody also knows he under Tinubu's lock and key; because of the Tinubu factor, everybody now knows he is a weakling too.

Nobody wants the frog-like Tinubu weilding any sort of power over Nigeria, we don't want a president with a permanent owner; that ends any promise from Fashola. Dead, done, finished.

Insulting GEJ is childish, afterall he is his own man.

Tinubu is the party leader, under who else will he be (obj or ibb or gowon) ... I'm sorry to say, but our Ibo brothers are the biggest fools and slaves in the whole world. Let me explain;

[b]From the beginning of the creation of Nigeria, the igbos are always hated the Hausa's for reason's best known to them, let them be really true with themsleves and tell us who the leaders of pdp are. ( pdp is constituted buy 75% retired military hausas, 10% yoruba retired military and 5% igbo military ) that is why boko haram as not ended. We the Yoruba's new founded party ( which started with mko abiola and later tinubu ), ACN party gives all nigerians equal right to work, relate, live, party ... forget about tribalism, yes i know nobody wants to accept his state is lagging behind, even if you ask a maiduguri person, he would say the same. Look at all the states that are been run by ACN just 1 term, I mean just 1 term ago: Osun state, ogun state, oyo state, ekiti state, (ondo LP), can't you see the is no marginalization, we take everybody in as brothers and sisters. Lagos remains the best state in nigeria in all aspect, even interms of accomodating all the Nigerian ethnic community from all over nigeria. Majority of Fashola's commisioners are igbos and we dont care, just get the best people and do the job, thats what we care about. ACN as done all this, but you guys prefer the Hausas Hierarchy party (PDP) .... Later you complain that yorubas are not been true brothers from the Southern Region of nigeria. Or are you guys so blind to see that PDP was constituted buy a few Millitary Hausa Muslim community... This were the same people that killed abiola and made OBJ president, this were the same people backing Ibb and Abacha, This are the same people that obj gave sharian state, this are the same people religious demonic people spoiling the muslin fate to gain their political power to enslave nigerians, they are the religious leaders and sponsorers of boko haram, they are the same people planning that if Boko Haram succeeds ( then they have succeeded in finally enslaving you guys and any election in the country will not matter, cause they would always be in control through PDP) just like the Illuminati are the same people controlling both the US Democratic Party and US Republican Party, leaving the US citizens blind to realize that its that same group that is really the country.. With all what PDP as done to Nigeria since the begining, this are the people the IGBOS prefer to through their weight (vote) behind... Rather an ACN Party who as accommodated you so much in the SW to the es-tent that majority of the Igbos on this site can state claiming that Lagos (which is the commercial capital of the yoruba region ) is a no man's land... Its really funny... I only hope that beaf is not an igbo man, cause if you are, then you are a blind slave... that worst slave on earth is the person who does not even know that his a slave.......... Igbos you need to wake up fast, forget about the few pdp leaders who are calling themselves leaders... Its all part of the gave to enslave you for your money... Did you see Ojukwu ( may his soul rest in peace ) dine and wine with PDP... lol mehn you guys are really blind... No wonder Wole Soyinka last 2 months gave a speech in parables at the South South regional summit, but you people are still too blind too see...... Jesus Christ, in your case are blind man is better, cause a blind man accepts the fact his blind.
Jonathan is simply Just a bull dog puppy trying to bite is owner because of the pains of the chains around he's neck.[/b]
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 12:41am On May 31, 2012
From the beginning of the creation of Nigeria, the igbos are always hated the Hausa's for reason's best known to them, let them be really true with themsleves and tell us who the leaders of pdp are. ( pdp is constituted buy 75% retired military hausas, 10% yoruba retired military and 5% igbo military ) that is why boko haram as not ended. We the Yoruba's new founded party ( which started with mko abiola and later tinubu ), ACN party gives all nigerians equal right to work, relate, live, party ... forget about tribalism, yes i know nobody wants to accept his state is lagging behind, even if you ask a maiduguri person, he would say the same. Look at all the states that are been run by ACN just 1 term, I mean just 1 term ago: Osun state, ogun state, oyo state, ekiti state, (ondo LP), can't you see the is no marginalization, we take everybody in as brothers and sisters. Lagos remains the best state in nigeria in all aspect, even interms of accomodating all the Nigerian ethnic community from all over nigeria. Majority of Fashola's commisioners are igbos and we dont care, just get the best people and do the job, thats what we care about. ACN as done all this, but you guys prefer the Hausas Hierarchy party (PDP) .... Later you complain that yorubas are not been true brothers from the Southern Region of nigeria. Or are you guys so blind to see that PDP was constituted buy a few Millitary Hausa Muslim community... This were the same people that killed abiola and made OBJ president, this were the same people backing Ibb and Abacha, This are the same people that obj gave sharian state, this are the same people religious demonic people spoiling the muslin fate to gain their political power to enslave nigerians, they are the religious leaders and sponsorers of boko haram, they are the same people planning that if Boko Haram succeeds ( then they have succeeded in finally enslaving you guys and any election in the country will not matter, cause they would always be in control through PDP) just like the Illuminati are the same people controlling both the US Democratic Party and US Republican Party, leaving the US citizens blind to realize that its that same group that is really the country.. With all what PDP as done to Nigeria since the begining, this are the people the IGBOS prefer to through their weight (vote) behind... Rather an ACN Party who as accommodated you so much in the SW to the es-tent that majority of the Igbos on this site can state claiming that Lagos (which is the commercial capital of the yoruba region ) is a no man's land... Its really funny... I only hope that beaf is not an igbo man, cause if you are, then you are a blind slave... that worst slave on earth is the person who does not even know that his a slave.......... Igbos you need to wake up fast, forget about the few pdp leaders who are calling themselves leaders... Its all part of the gave to enslave you for your money... Did you see Ojukwu ( may his soul rest in peace ) dine and wine with PDP... lol mehn you guys are really blind... No wonder Wole Soyinka last 2 months gave a speech in parables at the South South regional summit, but you people are still too blind too see...... Jesus Christ, in your case are blind man is better, cause a blind man accepts the fact his blind.
Jonathan is simply Just a bull dog puppy trying to bite is owner because of the pains of the chains around he's neck.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 12:43am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba: From the beginning of the creation of Nigeria, the igbos are always hated the Hausa's for reason's best known to them, let them be really true with themsleves and tell us who the leaders of pdp are. ( pdp is constituted buy 75% retired military hausas, 10% yoruba retired military and 5% igbo military ) that is why boko haram as not ended. We the Yoruba's new founded party ( which started with mko abiola and later tinubu ), ACN party gives all nigerians equal right to work, relate, live, party ... forget about tribalism, yes i know nobody wants to accept his state is lagging behind, even if you ask a maiduguri person, he would say the same. Look at all the states that are been run by ACN just 1 term, I mean just 1 term ago: Osun state, ogun state, oyo state, ekiti state, (ondo LP), can't you see the is no marginalization, we take everybody in as brothers and sisters. Lagos remains the best state in nigeria in all aspect, even interms of accomodating all the Nigerian ethnic community from all over nigeria. Majority of Fashola's commisioners are igbos and we dont care, just get the best people and do the job, thats what we care about. ACN as done all this, but you guys prefer the Hausas Hierarchy party (PDP) .... Later you complain that yorubas are not been true brothers from the Southern Region of nigeria. Or are you guys so blind to see that PDP was constituted buy a few Millitary Hausa Muslim community... This were the same people that killed abiola and made OBJ president, this were the same people backing Ibb and Abacha, This are the same people that obj gave sharian state, this are the same people religious demonic people spoiling the muslin fate to gain their political power to enslave nigerians, they are the religious leaders and sponsorers of boko haram, they are the same people planning that if Boko Haram succeeds ( then they have succeeded in finally enslaving you guys and any election in the country will not matter, cause they would always be in control through PDP) just like the Illuminati are the same people controlling both the US Democratic Party and US Republican Party, leaving the US citizens blind to realize that its that same group that is really the country.. With all what PDP as done to Nigeria since the begining, this are the people the IGBOS prefer to through their weight (vote) behind... Rather an ACN Party who as accommodated you so much in the SW to the es-tent that majority of the Igbos on this site can state claiming that Lagos (which is the commercial capital of the yoruba region ) is a no man's land... Its really funny... I only hope that beaf is not an igbo man, cause if you are, then you are a blind slave... that worst slave on earth is the person who does not even know that his a slave.......... Igbos you need to wake up fast, forget about the few pdp leaders who are calling themselves leaders... Its all part of the gave to enslave you for your money... Did you see Ojukwu ( may his soul rest in peace ) dine and wine with PDP... lol mehn you guys are really blind... No wonder Wole Soyinka last 2 months gave a speech in parables at the South South regional summit, but you people are still too blind too see...... Jesus Christ, in your case are blind man is better, cause a blind man accepts the fact his blind.
Jonathan is simply Just a bull dog puppy trying to bite is owner because of the pains of the chains around he's neck.

MKO Abiola founded ACN? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 12:48am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

I never said he founded ACN, I said he started the struggling and after his death tinubu took over, or you did not know that tinubu was abiola's boy... MUmu, blind slave

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jmaine: 12:49am On May 31, 2012
Oga PeterKbaba . . .This your confidence na bomb oo! cheesy . . . .

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 12:50am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

I know your ego will not allow you look beyond your nose... remain a slave..

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 12:51am On May 31, 2012
amosy007:

And u call all these rants u posted as point? Half insult half rubbish ....hmmm I see ....point indeed cool ....I guess its a waste of time having an argurement with u

Insulting GEJ is not discussing. In any event, what good would insulting GEJ do for Fashola's prospects (not that they exist)?
Maybe its the ACN way, but it doesn't make sense to insult people who have no bearing on an argument. Its foolishness as I called it, bro.

Change your style.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 12:57am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

I never said he founded ACN, I said he started the struggling and after his death tinubu took over, or you did not know that tinubu was abiola's boy... MUmu, blind slave

But brother, you made this statement; "We the Yoruba's new founded party ( which started with mko abiola and later tinubu ), ACN party"
Why deny what you said?

MKO was a member of NPN, he won the elections under SDP, which was created by decree by IBB.
Bro, when did Abiola help create ACN? And lastly, why do you think anybody is as concerned about ethnicity in politics as you are? Dude, thats backwardness and the route to nowhere.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 1:04am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

Insulting GEJ is not discussing. In any event, what good would insulting GEJ do for Fashola's prospects (not that they exist)?
Maybe its the ACN way, but it doesn't make sense to insult people who have no bearing on an argument. Its foolishness as I called it, bro.

Change your style.

Now I'm convinced Beaf is either a loyal Igbo slave to the Hausa'a or simply an Hausa pretending to be an Igbo on this site... I'm sure you have different ID's you are using to operate all over the internet.. Trying to convince majority of the innocent igbos to continue to remain a loyal blind slave. You want to innocent igbo;s who do no know what politics is all about. they feel politics ends when their child is president lol... All president in the world are been controled by their party leaders... Just like fashola will remain under tinubu ( but tinubu is so wise, he gave fashola and ACN governors free hands to do what is right ), cause he knows that is what PDP lacks, tinubu knows he can never win acting like the PDP........ Think about it, when Yaradua became president and realize that all the yoruba states are under ACN, they tried bribing ACN, telling all parties in Nigeria to remain just 1 part system under PDP.......... You guys dont even seem to see the picture.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 1:08am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

But brother, you made this statement; "We the Yoruba's new founded party ( which started with mko abiola and later tinubu ), ACN party"
Why deny what you said?

MKO was a member of NPN, he won the elections under SDP, which was created by decree by IBB.
Bro, when did Abiola help create ACN? And lastly, why do you think anybody is as concerned about ethnicity in politics as you are? Dude, thats backwardness and the route to nowhere.

So out of all I expained, it is the ACN part you can pick lol big slave, loyal slave, you are no different from jonathan, just that jonathan is been stubborn... Didnt jonathan say Boko Haram as infiltrated is Government... Who else is his government ( Abi na ACN ) lol......... Beaf this your blind , been a loyal slave in chain don make me laff so tey, mess don tia my shokoto (trousers)
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 1:18am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Now I'm convinced Beaf is either a loyal Igbo slave to the Hausa'a or simply an Hausa pretending to be an Igbo on this site... I'm sure you have different ID's you are using to operate all over the internet.. Trying to convince majority of the innocent igbos to continue to remain a loyal blind slave. You want to innocent igbo;s who do no know what politics is all about. they feel politics ends when their child is president lol... All president in the world are been controled by their party leaders... Just like fashola will remain under tinubu ( but tinubu is so wise, he gave fashola and ACN governors free hands to do what is right ), cause he knows that is what PDP lacks, tinubu knows he can never win acting like the PDP........ Think about it, when Yaradua became president and realize that all the yoruba states are under ACN, they tried bribing ACN, telling all parties in Nigeria to remain just 1 part system under PDP.......... You guys dont even seem to see the picture.

Ok, yes I am Igbo and I am Hausa. How does that help your argument or Fashola's non-prospects?
The only good thing is that you have at last admitted that Fashola would forever be Tinubu's boy. It is something obvious even to the blind that while Fashola is a good administrator, he is also a weakling whose every step is directed by an ex-governor, Tinubu.

You called Tinubu a party leader, so I want to ask you what the official title of his position is? None? Lol!
Lets just say Tinubu is the godfather of ACN, a man without any official position, but who operates like a mafia boss, because ACN is his piggy bank.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 1:20am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

So out of all I expained, it is the ACN part you can pick lol big slave, loyal slave, you are no different from jonathan, just that jonathan is been stubborn... Didnt jonathan say Boko Haram as infiltrated is Government... Who else is his government ( Abi na ACN ) lol......... Beaf this your blind , been a loyal slave in chain don make me laff so tey, mess don tia my shokoto (trousers)

Again, how does the above stop me from thinking that Fashola is Tinubu's puppet?
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 1:23am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

Ok, yes I am Igbo and I am Hausa. How does that help your argument or Fashola's non-prospects?
The only good thing is that you have at last admitted that Fashola would forever be Tinubu's boy. It is something obvious even to the blind that while Fashola is a good administrator, he is also a weakling whose every step is directed by an ex-governor, Tinubu.

You called Tinubu a party leader, so I want to ask you what the official title of his position is? Lol!
Lets just say Tinubu is the godfather of ACN, a man without any official position, but who operates like a mafia boss, because ACN is his piggy bank.

You are the biggest slave on earth.. stop lying here abeg, shut up your mouth, you are no igbo.. you are a hausa man trying to confuse igbos, pretending to be an igbo man... How can a founder and leader of a party be a God father lol..... PDP military leaders invented the word godfather , so go ask them... The way Tinube and fashola argues and settle, can Jonathan try that.. no wonder they will continue to treating him with their boko haram foot soldiers
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 1:28am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

You are the biggest slave on earth.. stop lying here abeg, shut up your mouth, you are no igbo.. you are a hausa man trying to confuse igbos, pretending to be an igbo man... How can a founder and leader of a party be a God father lol..... PDP military leaders invented the word godfather , so go ask them... The way Tinube and fashola argues and settle, can Jonathan try that.. no wonder they will continue to treating him with their boko haram foot soldiers

Ok, I am Hausa.
How does that stop me from seeing Fashola as Tinubu's puppet and concluding that he is a weakling for allowing that for 5 years (and counting)?
I don't want the frog-like Tinubu to turn Nigeria into an extension of his pocket as he has done to Lagos.

Brother, don't dodge this, thank you:

You called Tinubu a party leader, so I want to ask you what the official title of his position is? Lol!
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 1:36am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba, I know it is amazing that some Igbos think like Beaf does but I can assure you that Beaf IS NOT HAUSA nor a Northerner. Please go read his post before commenting thanks.

Beaf is not also a Westerner.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 1:38am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

Ok, I am Hausa.
How does that stop me from seeing Fashola as Tinubu's puppet and concluding that he is a weakling for allowing that for 5 years (and counting)?
I don't want the frog-like Tinubu to turn Nigeria into an extension of his pocket as he has done to Lagos.

[b]And what is your evidence.. tell nigerians what tinubu as stole... atleast we all know that when he was governor, the PDP say the treat in him and decided to seize all the monetary allocation of lagos state under PDP obj... It was yaradua that had to give the money the government owed lagos ... so what money did he steal... pls talk with facts and not sentimental assumptions ....... 99.9999% (ex your types which are the 00.0001%).. We the majority can tell you how pdp as rigged election and killed all the great leaders of this country, how you people have divided everyone and robbed us of over a trillion dollars... Even the US said Nigeria as made over 600 billion dollars since when oil was found.. what is the tangible thing on ground.. NO LIGHT, NO MODERN TRAIN, NO WATER, NO EDUCATION, NO AGRICULTURE, NO MODERN HEALTH FACILITIES..... we only have institutions that were builT by the british before oil was found........ were is the oil money.... all the people that stole the money are pdp members and thank you for enlightening the igbos that you are an Hausa AND IF YOU ARE AN IGBO THEN IM SORRY TRYING TO MAKE A BLIND MAN SEE..YOU NEED TO BE CLEANSED, HEALED AND HAVE THE DEMON IN YOU CAST OUT[/b]
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 1:40am On May 31, 2012
alj harem: PeterKbaba, I know it is amazing that some Igbos think like Beaf does but I can assure you that Beaf IS NOT HAUSA nor a Northerner. Please go read his post before commenting thanks.

Beaf is not also a Westerner.

Then he most be a loyal igbo slave in chains as I presume him to be, enslaving his fellow people out of greed and corruption.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 1:44am On May 31, 2012
^
Yes, I am Igbo.

PeterKbaba:

And what is your evidence.. tell nigerians what tinubu as stole... atleast we all know that when he was governor, the PDP say the treat in him and decided to seize all the monetary allocation of lagos state under PDP obj... It was yaradua that had to give the money the government owed lagos ... so what money did he steal... pls talk with facts and not sentimental assumptions ....... 99.9999% (ex your types which are the 00.0001%).. We the majority can tell you how pdp as rigged election and killed all the great leaders of this country, how you people have divided everyone and robbed us of over a trillion dollars... Even the US said Nigeria as made over 600 billion dollars since when oil was found.. what is the tangible thing on ground....... we only have institutions that were build buy the british before oil was found........ who is the oil money.... all the people that stole the money are pdp members and thank you for enlightening the igbos that you are an Hausa.. we all knew that

You seriously mean I should tell you that Tinubu is a thief? shocked
Wonders!! grin grin grin grin

And yes, ayam a Hausa man. But wait o, bros! "How does that stop me from seeing Fashola as Tinubu's puppet and concluding that he is a weakling for allowing that for 5 years (and counting)?"

Remember not to dodge this question: What is Tinubu's title in ACN, you called him an ACN leader and I am now curious? Leader in what sense? What is his title apart from godfather and egunje taker? What is his title aside from "Fashola's lord and master?"
We don't want that frog-like Tinubu anywhere near Abuja.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 1:47am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Then he most be a loyal igbo slave in chains as I presume him to be, enslaving his fellow people out of greed and corruption.

Well na e wahala be that

All I know is he is NOT a Northerner he can never be a northerner, he is too bigoted for that.

Now I am not sure if he is Igbo or not, but Igbos love him so your guess is as good as mine.

As for me, I know he hates Hausas with all his life even more than corrupt politicans

He also hates yorubas with his guts more than his reasoning

He claims to be a mid-westerner that wants to join Baifra. ( I don't know how that matches) but that is what he said.

Goodluck engaging with him intellectually but a bigot like him can never be Yoruba, Edo, Hausa or Fulani

Thanks
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 1:49am On May 31, 2012
Some ignored people are feeling the effects of very rightly being called fools. grin
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 1:49am On May 31, 2012
Beaf: ^
Yes, I am Igbo.

You seriously mean I should tell you that Tinubu is a thief? shocked

And yes, ayam a Hausa man. But wait o, bros! "How does that stop me from seeing Fashola as Tinubu's puppet and concluding that he is a weakling for allowing that for 5 years (and counting)?"

Remember not to dodge this question: What is Tinubu's title in ACN, you called him an ACN leader and I am now curious? Leader in what sense? What is his title apart from godfather and egunje taker? What is his title aside from Fashola's lord and master?

What you fail to understand cause you are blind is, title as nothing to do.. the most important thing is whoever governs the people most be lead by the govern, that is what makes Fashola different from jonathan.... I have listed everything that could make you see, but your ego as left you blind... Man you need prayers
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 1:50am On May 31, 2012
Beaf: Some ignored people are feeling the effects of very rightly being called fools. grin

don't mind them jare grin grin grin grin

carryon doing you JOB
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 1:53am On May 31, 2012
alj harem:

Well na e wahala be that

All I know is he is NOT a Northerner he can never be a northerner, he is too bigoted for that.

Now I am not sure if he is Igbo or not, but Igbos love him so your guess is as good as mine.

As for me, I know he hates Hausas with all his life even more than corrupt politicans

He also hates yorubas with his guts more than his reasoning

He claims to be a mid-westerner that wants to join Baifra. ( I don't know how that matches) but that is what he said.

Goodluck engaging with him intellectually but a bigot like him can never be Yoruba, Edo, Hausa or Fulani

Thanks

Thank you my brother... I guess you read all I wrote, why is beaf pretending and asking irrelevant questions to run away from all I've said, most igbos are not talking cos that are beginning to realize the truth or maybe them dey sleep
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 1:54am On May 31, 2012
alj harem:

don't mind them jare grin grin grin grin

carryon doing you JOB
Sorry my brother
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 1:56am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Thank you my brother... I guess you read all I wrote, why is beaf pretending and asking irrelevant questions to run away from all I've said, most igbos are not talking cos that are beginning to realize the truth or maybe them dey sleep

No problem, some are realising it, some have realised it since, those that are about it realise are using PRIDE to accept that what GEJ did is wrong and there is a need to elect a Nigerian leader.

Other(minorities among them) are just loving the idea of yorubas and hausas not being happy. To each his own
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 1:59am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Another loyal slave in disguise

Me never !!!

I don't stress myself with politics that much, all I do is say my mind, have funny and go to bed/work etc

My brother life is too short to get worried about anyone or politicians. I alj harem know that to get worried
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 2:00am On May 31, 2012
alj harem:

Me never !!!

I don't stress myself with politics that much, all I do is say my mind, have funny and go to bed/work etc

My brother life is too short to get worried about anyone or politicians. I alj harem know that to get worried

thats not for you
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 2:01am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

thats not for you

Ok I see wink
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 2:01am On May 31, 2012
alj harem:

Me never !!!

I thought it was beaf I was typing too... the guy dey make me vess seriously...
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 2:03am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

No matter how disingenuously you try to wiggle out, I have you firmly in my grip. You cannot dodge the challenges I have set for you; I am sure Fashola is the only weakling here (despite being a good administrator). Are you afraid to answer? Run, but you cannot hide. So, here goes:

Beaf: You seriously mean I should tell you that Tinubu is a thief? shocked

Remember not to dodge this question: What is Tinubu's title in ACN, you called him an ACN leader and I am now curious? Leader in what sense? What is his title apart from godfather and egunje taker? What is his title aside from "Fashola's lord and master?"

I am waiting. cool
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 2:09am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

No matter how disingenuously you try to wiggle out, I have you firmly in my grip. You cannot dodge the challenges I have set for you; I am sure Fashola is the only weakling here (despite being a good administrator). Are you afraid to answer? Run, but you cannot hide. So, here goes:

I am waiting. cool

You are simply a slave beaf... these a saying that you can force a horse to the river both cant force the horse to drink from it... you can take a man out of the gutter , but cant take the gutter out of him... Remain a slave as you wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue PDP Bury Members Who Died In Accident While Going 2 Campaign Rally / Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President / PDP Accuses INEC, APC Of Burning Non-indigenes' Pvcs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.