Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola (15725 Views)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / New Ministers: Amaechi Out, Fashola In / Court Strikes-Out Fashola’s Suit To Stop Jang As Governors’ Forum Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 11:07pm On May 30, 2012
alj harem:

Mumu brother, so if oil dried up, what have you told your oga to prevent it ?

How have we diversified our economy ?

Highest non-oil revenue is from Lagos thus you have no say

second highest non-oil revenue is from cocoa plantation in Ogun

third highest non-oil revenue is from Palm oil plantation in Osun and cross river (I think Imo is there as well)

All these sectors have not been exploited enough so what have you told your oga about it ?

I'm sure you sniff cocaine or smoke gbana before posting. You always sound comprehensively id!otic. How do you manage it?
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 30, 2012
phantom: 2-3years ago,i would have said YES to fashola for the presidency......but nigeria needs a strong leader,with balls of steel.A decisive(not out of emotions),logical and WISE man. Sadly my man fash doesnt fit the bill at all.My idea of a leader is not one who builds skyscrapers and bridges.leadership goes way deeper.dude does not have the depth.

I authoritatively state here that Fashola is in a class of his own! He is my kind of Leader anyday! He reminds me of Donald Duke, former governor of Cross River!! These two men give class n purpose 2 leadership. They r both d best Nigeria has produced since our return 2 civilian rule in 1999. Quote me!
Whenever u guys become brave enough to take sentiments out of ur eyes, u'll see dis reality stare u in d face!!

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by amosy007: 11:09pm On May 30, 2012
PeterKbaba:

If that is the case, why are people not flocking to Akwa Ibom, rather everyone want to be in lagos... you want to compare Akwa ibom of 3.5 million population with a population of 18 million in lagos. Government gives Akwa ibon 2 times the money given to lagos. Even with that, lagos remains the richest state interms on internal generated revenue.. which means if crude oil finishes, all nigerian states will torn to somalia, apart from Lagos State.

So are you daft or your just been sentimental here..
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by espn(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf:

I'm sure you called the mods in to hide my reply. Coward.
I repeat; I like Akpabio, Amaechi and Chime (plus Fashola with severe reservations). Kill yourself if it is painful to you.
Primitive twerp.
u knw wat I fink abt u..u very odd..for real ur comments r always ugly..am sure u r as ugly as ur comment..ahhhhhh..feeling nausea..am sure u look lik an orangutan..lik dos born in the 1850s..

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 11:10pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

But OBJ did the same to GEJ, didn't he?
What makes you think Fashola will not ditch Tinubu if he is allowed to govern Nigeria?

It took GEJ months to ditch Obj, Fashola is in his 5th year now and still being controlled like a baby by an ex-governor.
Fashola has no balls, the man is weak.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 11:11pm On May 30, 2012
espn: u knw wat I fink abt u..u very odd..for real ur comments r always ugly..am sure u r as ugly as ur comment..ahhhhhh..feeling nausea..am sure u look lik an orangutan..lik dos born in the 1850s..

Ask your sister to come check, bro.
...She won't be returning home! grin

Anyways, "I repeat; I like Akpabio, Amaechi and Chime (plus Fashola with severe reservations). Kill yourself if it is painful to you."
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2012
espn: u knw wat I fink abt u..u very odd..for real ur comments r always ugly..am sure u r as ugly as ur comment..ahhhhhh..feeling nausea..am sure u look lik an orangutan..lik dos born in the 1850s..

sosong o !! my brother

Please talk to oga beef for us
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by amosy007: 11:13pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

Again, what makes you think Tinubu will not "exit"? Did OBJ "exit" before or after GEJ's presidency, yet we still voted for the GEJ. So mister, what makes you think the same can't happen to Fashola?
ride on.... am feeling u
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 11:15pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf:

I've never seen such a dimwitted post. Have you gone to the border of Akwa Ibom to count emigres?
Your arguments about Lagos being rich are incredibly id!otic, how does that count in a Presidential race?
By the way, if oil dries up, Lagos will be as phucked as the rest of the country and all investors will flock out, cos its all driven by oil. Fool.

Beaf, now i'm convinced you aint nigerian but from Timbuktu
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 11:18pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf:

Fashola is in his 2nd term and yet Tinubu is still controlling him like a baby. It only took GEJ months into his term.
Sorry, but Fashola has no balls.

How is tinubu controling fashola... abeg explain and pls tell me who is controlling egbere jonathan ( oil cabal, generator cabal ) the mumu president is talking about casava bread, eating casava bread on live tv.... oyinbo people go don laff us tire

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by amosy007: 11:21pm On May 30, 2012
bittyend: Same stupid topic everyday, don't you guys get tired?

Even 'Jesus' can't save Nigeria.. Divide the God forsaken country already.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 11:24pm On May 30, 2012
amosy007: grin grin grin grin grin

How is tinubu controling fashola... abeg explain and pls tell me who is controlling egbere jonathan ( oil cabal, generator cabal ) the mumu president is talking about casava bread, eating casava bread on live tv.... oyinbo people go don laff us tire

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by amosy007: 11:24pm On May 30, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Beaf, now i'm convinced you aint nigerian but from Timbuktu
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by NAIJALIFEMAG: 11:26pm On May 30, 2012
PeterKbaba: I dont know why tribalism or favorism always robs us from real leader that can solve our problem.. rather people will vote for criminals and later start complaining ....
jackpot

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 30, 2012
The prospect of Fashola becoming president is unpalatable. I can't imagine Thiefunubu occupying Aso Rock and assuming the role of the Commander of the Commander-in-Chief. God forbids.

Bottomline: Fashola cannot be taken seriously until he stands up to that 'emperor' clad in borrowed robes and puts him permanently out of business.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by ndahbros1: 11:28pm On May 30, 2012
jason123: Fashola, YOU MUST CONTEST! No be only Lagosians go enjoy you. Why are you selfish?!

Never talk to Fash first. Na wen guys don enter street carry placard dey chant 'U must contest o, u must contest: we no gree, u must contest' na dat time him go knw say d matter pass as him see am now.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by jason123: 11:34pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

Jmaine is my bytch.. grin grin

Just seeing this. Not cool man. If Jmaine start with you eh!
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 11:37pm On May 30, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Are you serious or just mocking about? Lol!
Everybody knows Fashola is a great administrator, but everybody also knows he under Tinubu's lock and key; because of the Tinubu factor, everybody now knows he is a weakling too.

Nobody wants the frog-like Tinubu weilding any sort of power over Nigeria, we don't want a president with a permanent owner; that ends any promise from Fashola. Dead, done, finished.

Insulting GEJ is childish, afterall he is his own man.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf:

Everybody knows Fashola is a great administrator, but everybody also knows he under Tinubu's lock and key; because of the Tinubu factor, everybody knows he is a weakling.

Nobody wants the frog-like Tinubu weilding any sort of power over Nigeria, we don't want a president with a permanent owner; that ends any promise from Fashola. Dead, done, finished.

LOL coming from Beaf

So you actually think that Tinubu would control Fashola as the president of Nigeria ?
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 11:40pm On May 30, 2012
alj harem:

LOL coming from Beaf

So you actually think that Tinubu would control Fashola as the president of Nigeria ?

I don't discuss with fools. Thank you.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2012
If OBJ according to Beaf theory of matter and space politics, cannot control GEJ what makes you think Tinubu can control Fashola ?
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2012
Beaf:

I don't discuss with fools. Thank you.

Bros you are the one making a fool off yourself here.

You still have not told us how Tinubu can control a president ? All you are doing is going in circles on how bad Fashola is ad how amazing PDP is

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by newsgistscom: 11:59pm On May 30, 2012
we want you and thanks for giving lagos youths www.urhooks.com/lagosyouths4fashola
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Kaynana(m): 11:59pm On May 30, 2012
nice and sound cool
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by aljharem(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2012
If Fashola does not contest then Roachas is there if not then I would vote GEJ since likes of Tinubu, Atiku and peter Obi would just waste there time contesting
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by amosy007: 12:08am On May 31, 2012
alj harem:

LOL coming from Beaf

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by richjohn1(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2012
I so much puzzle when I read that guy's comment called beaf pork hmmmm...............its a pity
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by lacasa: 12:10am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba: [b]I dont know why tribalism or favorism always robs us from real leader that can solve our problem.. rather people will vote for criminals and later start complaining .... its not about tribe , its about your brain and your leadership role. Watch the news and see the respect all nigerian governors gives to him. Why cnt we for once since the history of nigeria, vote for the most brilliant technocrat. The reason lagos as changed is because fashola does not add politics to lagos affairs, he as the passion to make a difference in history and he already as..... NIGERIANS PLS FOR GOD SAKE, FORGET ALL THIS IS NOT IGBO OR HAUSA ETC... WE NEED TO COME TO THE REALITY THAT NIGERIA WILL ONLY BE RULED BY A TRIBE ONE AT A TIME, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS WHO CAN DO THE JOB. I CAN SWEAR WITH ANYTHING IN MY POSSESSION, IF FASHOLA BECOMES PRESIDENT COME 2015, IN 4 YEARS, YOU WILL SEE THE WHOLE WORLD FLOCKING TO NIGERIA. MOST OF THE EUROPIANS AND US ARE VERY RELUCTANT TO INVEST IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL THE RECORDS OF MOST OF THIS PDP POLITICIANS... IT'S COMMON SENSE, IF THE DO BUSINESS WITH A PDP GOVERNMENT, IT WOULD TAINT THEIR IMAGE... THEY WILL NOT TELL US THIS, CAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO RESPECT OUR SOVEREIGNTY. YOU WILL WONDER HOW THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION SINCE 1995 OF IBORI, IT TOOK THEM ONLY 6 MONTHS TO PILE OF HIS CORRUPTION FILE...PLS GO TO http://www.tundefashola.com/ YOU NEED TO SEE HOW TOP FOREIGN COUNTRIES ARE ALWAYS COMING SECRETLY FOR BUSINESS PROPOSALS IN LAGOS... THIS GUY IS THE BEST THAT CAN HAPPEN TO NIGERIA RIGHT NOW... LETS BE SINCERE, EVEN AWOLOWO DOES NOT COME CLOSE, INTERMS OF INVESTMENT. PLS FOR GOD SAKE, LETS VOTE OUT PDP FOR ONCE SINCE 1960, IF ABACHA WAS ALIVE , HE WOULD BE A PDP MEMBER JUST LIKE ALL THE TOP MILITARY GENERAL (IBB, ABDUSALAM, SHONEKAN, OBASANJO, ATIKU, CHIROMA, GOWON ETC) ARE ALL DICTATING TO ANY PRESIDENT THAT COMES OUT FROM PDP.

NIGERIANS WILL FOREVER BE IN CORUPTION, BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KEEP PEOPLE MORE CORRUPT TO COVER UP CORRUPTION.. I DEY GO SLEEP....... IGBOS, YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT WE IN THE SOUTH ESPECIALLY ARE ALL 1, I MEAN 1... EVEN CHECK YOU MAP AND SEE THE RIVER NIGER AND BENUE... WE YORUBAS TAKE YOU AS BROTHERS... THAT IS WHY WE VOTED FOR JONATHAN.

FASHOLA AS BEEN INVITED BY COUNTRIES LIKE USA , ENGLAND, MALASIA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN ETC FOR SEMINARS AND TO GIVE PRESENTATION SPEECHES... ALL THIS COUNTRIES WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO LAUGH AT US... WE NEED TO REALIZE THAT WE CAN NEVER DIVID.. LOOK AT EUROPE, THE ARE ALL COMING TOGETHER.. WHY, BECAUSE YOU POPULATION DETERMINES YOUR ECONOMICAL RESPECT... THE WEST ARE HAPPY, THEY KNOW WE WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE IN POVERTY , BECAUSE WE WILL ALWAYS SEE OURSELVES AS ENEMIES... THIS IS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. GOD I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY.[/b]

May God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ Sir, for dis comment above

i am a northerner aπϑ i wld vote n support Fashola any day.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by amosy007: 12:11am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

Everybody knows Fashola is a great administrator, but everybody also knows he under Tinubu's lock and key; because of the Tinubu factor, everybody now knows he is a weakling too.

so what about the cabals he mentioned in his post? ***ignored i guess*
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 12:20am On May 31, 2012
amosy007:
so what about the cabals he mentioned in his post? ***ignored i guess*

I treated his post the same way I treat anything id!otic.
If you want to campaign for your man, make your point; coming across like as id!ot with disjointed insults on persons not concerned with the argument (or your mans prospects) only make you seem very unintelligent.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 12:23am On May 31, 2012
alj harem:

Bros you are the one making a fool off yourself here.

You still have not told us how Tinubu can control a president ? All you are doing is going in circles on how bad Fashola is ad how amazing PDP is

I don't discuss with fools.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by ak47mann(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2012
well his out of the game cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGP Idris Appears Before The House Of Reps Over Diversion Of N1.2bn Police Fund / Zamfara: Oshiomhole Faults Supreme Court, Says Judgement Imposes Total Strangers / Delta: APGA Governorship Candidate, Ogboru, Sues Omo-Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.