Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola (15719 Views)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / New Ministers: Amaechi Out, Fashola In / Court Strikes-Out Fashola’s Suit To Stop Jang As Governors’ Forum Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 2:16am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

You are simply a slave beaf... these a saying that you can force a horse to the river both cant force the horse to drink from it... you can take a man out of the gutter , but cant take the gutter out of him... Remain a slave as you wish

Yes, I am a slave. But don't worry about that, cos it won't help Fashola's case or stop him from being Tinubu's puppet.
Stop dodging the stuff below, it makes you look weak, bro.

Beaf: You seriously mean I should tell you that Tinubu is a thief? shocked
Wonders!! grin grin grin grin

And yes, ayam a Hausa man. But wait o, bros! "How does that stop me from seeing Fashola as Tinubu's puppet and concluding that he is a weakling for allowing that for 5 years (and counting)?"

Remember not to dodge this question: What is Tinubu's title in ACN, you called him an ACN leader and I am now curious? Leader in what sense? What is his title apart from godfather and egunje taker? What is his title aside from "Fashola's lord and master?"
We don't want that frog-like Tinubu anywhere near Abuja.

I am waiting. cool
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 2:25am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

Yes, I am a slave. But don't worry about that, cos it won't help Fashola's case or stop him from being Tinubu's puppet.
Stop dodging the stuff below, it makes you look weak, bro.

I am waiting. cool

You said Fashola is a puppet and the Legendary Hero as done this much............ God pls allow fashola to continue under tinubu as a puppet.. If fashola was under PDP, they would have seduced him with corruption... It is only because of the ACN that PDP is trying to sit up... or have you forgotten all that pdp did to the SW.. we fought and refused to be slaves... dont worry now, oil go soon finish and I will laugh so hard with my pop corn and cola in my hand ( watching you cry tears of blood )...
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 2:29am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

You said Fashola is a puppet and the Legendary Hero as done this much............ God pls allow fashola to continue under tinubu as a puppet.. If fashola was under PDP, they would have seduced him with corruption... It is only because of the ACN that PDP is trying to sit up... or have you forgotten all that pdp did to the SW.. we fought and refused to be slaves... dont worry now, oil go soon finish and I will laugh so hard with my pop corn and cola in my hand ( watching you cry tears of blood )...

We are getting somewhere, you have now admitted that Fashola is a puppet (and by extension, a weakling).
What is left now is for you to confess that his puppet master, the frog-like Tinubu is a thief, fraud and drug baron; a man we do not want anywhere near Aso Rock, looting our money in the background.

Please be a man, pick up courage and do the right thing. Thank you.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 2:46am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

We are getting somewhere, you have now admitted that Fashola is a puppet (and by extension, a weakling).
What is left now is for you to confess that his puppet master, the frog-like Tinubu is a thief, fraud and drug baron; a man we do not want anywhere near Aso Rock, looting our money in the background.

Please be a man, pick up courage and do the right thing. Thank you.

Tell me this .. When Jonathan was governor and with Fashola been a governor..who remained the best... knowing that when jonathan was governor ( pdp was incharge of the presidency ).. And pls tell us under what party was Ibori in and were is Ibori presently
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 2:51am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Tell me this .. When Jonathan was governor and with Fashola been a governor..who remained the best... knowing that when jonathan was governor ( pdp was incharge of the presidency )..

Why do you dodge questions and try to smuggle in diversions? Ain't you sure of your campaign for Fashola anymore? Lol!
By now you should know you cannot dodge my questions and assertions. You have another chance:

Beaf:
What is left now is for you to confess that his puppet master, the frog-like [size=14pt]Tinubu is a thief, fraud and drug baron; a man we do not want anywhere near Aso Rock, looting our money in the background.

Please be a man, pick up courage and do the right thing. Thank you.[/size]

Ayam waiting. cool
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 3:05am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

Why do you dodge questions and try to smuggle in diversions? Ain't you sure of your campaign for Fashola anymore? Lol!
By now you should know you cannot dodge my questions and assertions. You have another chance:

Ayam waiting. cool

Guy i'm off to bed, im not even in Nigeria.. go and sleep with your candle or lantern, you slave .... do you guys have light, the same light the obj PDP government spent 12 billion dollars on.. Remember that when tinubu was governor, he brought expertriates from Emron to take care the electricity problem in Lagos 10 years ago, but your clueless PDP lead by Obj cancelled it because of politics... tell me now, after 10 years, pdp are not trying to implement the Idea of tinubu... bloody illiterates who cant see beyond their nose. I'm sure your consience would judge while you sleep tonight.. continue fooling yourself on this site because of your senseless slave mentality Ego ...
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 3:10am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Guy i'm off to bed, im not even in Nigeria.. go and sleep with your candle or lantern, you slave .... do you guys have light, the same light the obj PDP government spent 12 billion dollars on.. Remember that when tinubu was governor, he brought expertriates from Emron to take care the electricity problem in Lagos 10 years ago, but your clueless PDP lead by Obj cancelled it because of politics... tell me now, after 10 years, pdp are not trying to implement the Idea of tinubu... bloody illiterates who cant see beyond their nose. I'm sure your consience would judge while you sleep tonight.. continue fooling yourself on this site because of your senseless slave mentality Ego ...

You cannot dodge, thats for cowards, bro. Lol! grin
Fashola is a weakling for being controlled by Tinubu, a man who has no office or title in ACN.
Just admit what we all know about the criminality of his master and clear your conscience:

Beaf:
What is left now is for you to confess that his puppet master, the frog-like [size=14pt]Tinubu is a thief, fraud and drug baron; a man we do not want anywhere near Aso Rock, looting our money in the background.

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 3:18am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

You cannot dodge, thats for cowards, bro. Lol! grin
Fashola is a weakling for being controlled by Tinubu, a man who has no office or title in ACN.
Just admit what we all know about the criminality of his master and clear your conscience:

You see your problem in PDP , you beleive that every governor most have a title in the party before in can lead... you are so brain dead... fashola is a technocrat, he does not need a title, his title is in the hearts of lagosians and we have all written his name with gold in BOLD letters in our heart mind and soul. Try open window before you sleep make heat no kill you, as light no dey..
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 3:25am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

You see your problem in PDP , you beleive that every governor most have a title in the party before in can lead... you are so brain dead... fashola is a technocrat, he does not need a title, his title is in the hearts of lagosians and we have all written his name with gold in BOLD letters in our heart mind and soul. Try open window before you sleep make heat no kill you, as light no dey..

See how dis man de dodge! grin grin grin
Fashola has a title and function, which is governor.

What is Tinubu's title in ACN? Godfather? Egunje taker? Name his title. cool
Being a puppet is bad enough, but how can a man without any official title or function be the master of a governor? Sir, that is the definition of a weakling.

"Just admit what we all know about the criminality of his master and clear your conscience:"

Beaf:

Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 3:39am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

See how dis man de dodge! grin grin grin
Fashola has a title and function, which is governor.

What is Tinubu's title in ACN? Godfather? Egunje taker? Name his title. cool
Being a puppet is bad enough, but how can a man without any official title or function be the master of a governor? Sir, that is the definition of a weakling.

"Just admit what we all know about the criminality of his master and clear your conscience:"

Beaf go and sleep, you have no basis, you are a born slave.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Beaf: 4:28am On May 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Beaf go and sleep, you have no basis, you are a born slave.

What is Tinubu's official post in ACN? E hook you for throat? Lol!
Thats why Fashola is a weakling for allowing a man without official function to lord it over him.

Tinubu will never be the proxy president of this country. Tufia!
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by betrani(m): 4:38am On May 31, 2012
jason123: Fashola, YOU MUST CONTEST! No be only Lagosians go enjoy you. Why are you selfish?!
Nor mind this Man! When I don d dust my room look for voters card wey I go tk vote better person wey him b, after I waste my vote for that shoeless GEJ! Na it him d yan trash! Make him nor try am o! All d same sha; na politician him be! Them d like late minute denial, lies and decisions!
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by hakwise(m): 4:43am On May 31, 2012
phantom: grin grin grin dont worry sir....you have shown the stuff you are made of....we dont want anybody sacking our federal doctors and then flying his father to heaven on our bill....no sir!it definitely wont happen.....besides you dont even have the balls to get that frog-eyed thief of your back....so no thanks...we'll pass...
.....Laffº°˚ ˚°º≈wanº°˚ ˚°º≈tearº°˚ ˚°º≈myº°˚ ˚°º≈belleº°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) ......this guy U̶̲̥̅̊ no dey try O°˚˚˚ U̶̲̥̅̊ go kill M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ with laugh...but seriously fashola is a good candidate...
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by StarrMatthieu: 4:51am On May 31, 2012
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by betrani(m): 4:53am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

Akpabio would have acheived twice more than Fashola in Lagos. Akpabio is not a noisemaker, thats the only reason you don't know him; he is 100% substance and zero talk.

Someone mentioned that Fashola has been invited by the US etc etc, but forgot (or is ignorant of the fact) that the US rates Akpabio as by far Nigeria's best governor (wikileaks). I'll provide the link if you want it.
PROPAGANDA! Y won't this US thieves rate him high and tag him best Governor? Who go help bring their thieving hands into AI if nor be him? Them d look for way to come thief every tin! EWO
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by ektbear: 4:56am On May 31, 2012
The title of the article is misleading.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by bashydemy(m): 5:18am On May 31, 2012
I have never register nor vote since 2003 but if Fashola should contest then i most vote for him
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by kaeto(m): 5:33am On May 31, 2012
jason123: Fashola, YOU MUST CONTEST! No be only Lagosians go enjoy you. Why are you selfish?!
joker F
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by programmer2: 6:42am On May 31, 2012
lag is not naija fashola has learned from GEJ he governed bayelsa to think he can preside naija not naija too big
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by programmer2: 6:50am On May 31, 2012
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by octavian(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2012
monkeyleg:

Compare him to your incompetent Brother, who just launched energy saving light bulb

grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Ekowise(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2012
All those anti-FASHOLA u ar only jealous ur gov cn nt do d gud tins he does 2 build a state. Beta go and kiss Transformer.
BRF let go there. Go and teach them wht nation building is all about.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Nobody: 7:48am On May 31, 2012
gosh!
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 8:39am On May 31, 2012
octavian:

grin grin grin

what about the slow poke that is always eating casava bread everyday on live tv.. oyinbo go done laff us tire
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Nobody: 9:03am On May 31, 2012
Count me out: who counted you in before
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by silibaba: 9:15am On May 31, 2012
JONA MY MAN, PLS IF YOU WILL NOT BE CONTESTING FOR THE 2015 PRESIDENCY, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD "SPLIT NIGERIA" LET US GO OUR SEPREATE WAYS.

AS FROM 2015 AM GOING TO BE A CITIZEN OF BIAFRA cool
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Sweetlemon(f): 9:20am On May 31, 2012
Do you know what sets Fashola apart other politicians in Nigeria? it's not that he's a saint or that he does not have some stolen money somewhere. He's a damn good politician! He's the most intelligent politician Nigeria ever had and knows how to play the game of politics so well. he knows what to say, when to say it, how to say it, and who to say it to. He hits the bull's eye with such prcecision and accuracy that it becomes difficult for you to argue with him! He also is aware that actions speaks louder than words so he spends more time WORKING. He doesn't give excuses for shortcomings, or engaging in the blame games that politicians love playing, instead he accepts responsibilty for it. He sees an oppurtunity and grabs it tight. He also has this air of humility around him. These and more are the things that sets him apart.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Xbox1: 9:32am On May 31, 2012
kai, see as Beaf dey torment everybody here, lwkmd, abeg carry on Beaf, na u fit them here, nothing do u grin
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by PeterKbaba: 9:38am On May 31, 2012
Sweetlemon: Do you know what sets Fashola apart other politicians in Nigeria? it's not that he's a saint or that he does not have some stolen money somewhere. He's a damn good politician! He's the most intelligent politician Nigeria ever had and knows how to play the game of politics so well. he knows what to say, when to say it, how to say it, and who to say it to. He hits the bull's eye with such prcecision and accuracy that it becomes difficult for you to argue with him! He also is aware that actions speaks louder than words so he spends more time WORKING. He doesn't give excuses for shortcomings, or engaging in the blame games that politicians love playing, instead he accepts responsibilty for it. He sees an oppurtunity and grabs it tight. He also has this air of humility around him. These and more are the things that sets him apart.

Beautiful princess ! God bless you.... everyone knows this, but a few as refused to accept because of the ego. I dont know why tribalism or favorism always robs us from real leader that can solve our problem.. rather people will vote for criminals and later start complaining ....

From the beginning of the creation of Nigeria, the igbos are always hated the Hausa's for reason's best known to them, let them be really true with themsleves and tell us who the leaders of pdp are. ( pdp is constituted buy 75% retired military hausas, 10% yoruba retired military and 5% igbo military ) that is why boko haram as not ended. We the Yoruba's new founded party ( which started with mko abiola and later tinubu ), ACN party gives all nigerians equal right to work, relate, live, party ... forget about tribalism, yes i know nobody wants to accept his state is lagging behind, even if you ask a maiduguri person, he would say the same. Look at all the states that are been run by ACN just 1 term, I mean just 1 term ago: Osun state, ogun state, oyo state, ekiti state, (ondo LP), can't you see the is no marginalization, we take everybody in as brothers and sisters. Lagos remains the best state in nigeria in all aspect, even interms of accomodating all the Nigerian ethnic community from all over nigeria. Majority of Fashola's commisioners are igbos and we dont care, just get the best people and do the job, thats what we care about. ACN as done all this, but you guys prefer the Hausas Hierarchy party (PDP) .... Later you complain that yorubas are not been true brothers from the Southern Region of nigeria. Or are you guys so blind to see that PDP was constituted buy a few Millitary Hausa Muslim community... This were the same people that killed abiola and made OBJ president, this were the same people backing Ibb and Abacha, This are the same people that obj gave sharian state, this are the same people religious demonic people spoiling the muslin fate to gain their political power to enslave nigerians, they are the religious leaders and sponsorers of boko haram, they are the same people planning that if Boko Haram succeeds ( then they have succeeded in finally enslaving you guys and any election in the country will not matter, cause they would always be in control through PDP) just like the Illuminati are the same people controlling both the US Democratic Party and US Republican Party, leaving the US citizens blind to realize that its that same group that is really the country.. With all what PDP as done to Nigeria since the begining, this are the people the IGBOS prefer to through their weight (vote) behind... Rather an ACN Party who as accommodated you so much in the SW to the es-tent that majority of the Igbos on this site can state claiming that Lagos (which is the commercial capital of the yoruba region ) is a no man's land... Its really funny... I only hope that beaf is not an igbo man, cause if you are, then you are a blind slave... that worst slave on earth is the person who does not even know that his a slave.......... Igbos you need to wake up fast, forget about the few pdp leaders who are calling themselves leaders... Its all part of the gave to enslave you for your money... Did you see Ojukwu ( may his soul rest in peace ) dine and wine with PDP... lol mehn you guys are really blind... No wonder Wole Soyinka last 2 months gave a speech in parables at the South South regional summit, but you people are still too blind too see...... Jesus Christ, in your case are blind man is better, cause a blind man accepts the fact his blind.
Jonathan is simply Just a bull dog puppy trying to bite is owner because of the pains of the chains around he's neck.
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Sweetlemon(f): 9:41am On May 31, 2012
Beaf:

Fashola is in his 2nd term and yet Tinubu is still controlling him like a baby. It only took GEJ months into his term.
Sorry, but Fashola has no balls.
Sorry beaf, but I will prefer a Tinubu-controlled Fashola to a million "independent" GEJs anytime, any day
Re: 2015 Presidency: Count Me Out —fashola by Nobody: 9:45am On May 31, 2012
Thank God I didnt see this Thread b4 now, anyway Fashola is a sharp man, there will be nothing like Nigeria by 2015, FOR THIS HE IS MY MAN. Omo Odua and Ndi IGBO are we getting ready for the great year "2015"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan Decides On Emergency Rule In Borno, Others Today / Asset Declaration: Appeal Court Quashes Orubebe’s Conviction / PDP BOT Dumps Chinda, Supports Elumelu As Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.