Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

"Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland (10521 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / Board Following & Member Following: New Nairaland Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by auwal87(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
From Facebook to Twitter, lolzzz grin

Nice 1
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2012
tpia@:
what's the meaning of this trending function?

90% of the threads there are pointless topics from sexuality and romance section.

Na dem dey fetch money pass.
2 cent!
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2012
snthesis:
touchy touchy, did i hit a nervetongue
do u want to talk abt it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Y not bring ur shoulder for me to lean on!
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Mrshape: 5:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Seun:
I recently announced our "member following" feature, which lets you instantly follow any Nairaland member you fancy without waiting for her approval. I'm pleased to inform you that the "member following" feature has now replaced the former "friendship" feature. You can't add people as "friends" anymore, but you can follow them with or without their permission. When the people you're following post new topics on Nairaland, those topics will instantly be added to your list of "followed topics".

Before this update, you could only send e-mails to moderators and your friends. Now, you can freely send e-mails to moderators and people following you. We also have a new protocol for anonymous e-mail sending, which you'll soon notice. What do you think?
How can I unfollow someone I followed before

1 Like

Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Viking007(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2020
dayokanu:
Seun,

Is it possible to delete all male from my followers and allow only females with sexy pictures?

This is urgent
cheesy cheesy
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Viking007(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2020
Mrshape:

How can I unfollow someone I followed before
Click on the person's profile, you'll see the unfollow button.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Mrshape: 7:22pm On May 09, 2020
Viking007:
Click on the person's profile, you'll see the unfollow button.
Thanks I have discovered that
Re: "Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 13, 2020
Seun:
I recently announced our "member following" feature, which lets you instantly follow any Nairaland member you fancy without waiting for her approval. I'm pleased to inform you that the "member following" feature has now replaced the former "friendship" feature. You can't add people as "friends" anymore, but you can follow them with or without their permission. When the people you're following post new topics on Nairaland, those topics will instantly be added to your list of "followed topics".

Before this update, you could only send e-mails to moderators and your friends. Now, you can freely send e-mails to moderators and people following you. We also have a new protocol for anonymous e-mail sending, which you'll soon notice. What do you think?
bro, a guy with the moniker MuduOfRice11 has been trolling with my pictures..

Please do something about this.. Its on frontpage..

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? / Shitposting General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.