Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,482 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... (21169 Views)

I Turned Down This White Boy Who Tried To Have Sex With Me- I Am Scared! / I Just Bashed A Mercedes Benz, But Thank God For Christmas / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by warrior101: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
I think the real "root" of your insecurities towards me not only involve your obsession with me lightskin....(who cares about skin color?)

But the fact that maybe...just maybe you were perceived as the "bully" of Nairaland...and Now i entered this forum and have started roasting you on a daily basis

Thus you have lost some of your "status" as a so called "tough girl"...

I guess its pretty easy for an American girl to go onto a African forum and bully a somalian kid who types slightly broken english...

But once another American enters the forum...Her font starts to immediately resemble...weak,poor a sense of ineptitude has ensued...

Thus your obsession with me...

Watch how i tangle you in your own propaganda....

If im always clowning you on the skin complexion issue...and you are always responding to me..How can it then, be only "me" who is mentioning "Color"?

....You see how easy this is for me fool?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha HAAAAAAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha.. I love nairaland....
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by mkmyers45(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2012
Hmmm
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2012
This was when Royal was on my nuts HARD! grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by drnoel: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin: This was when Royal was on my nuts HARD! grin

oh! whats nuts r we talking about here....but only men are entitled 2 having nuts or r u transgendered grin grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
drnoel:

oh! whats nuts r we talking about here....but only men are entitled 2 having nuts or r u transgendered grin grin

Why yes...i am.

I am also g@y...u wanna go get drink wink

Lmfao.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by drnoel: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Why yes...i am.

I am also g@y...u wanna go get drink wink

Lmfao.

WTF, sorry I am striaght and married and don't go get drinks with strange man-woman persons angry angry angry ß&%$§"ÖÄ&

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by 9icetoo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
TisaBone:

i am in no way insecure. im a quite a pretty woman, im just tired of old dirty men trying to take advantage of younger women!! besides, I want a young, flyy guy around my own age.
I am all you want dear. I tick all the boxes. How do you wanna meet? But if I find out you are a guy masquerading as a girl here, I will punch you in the face. cool
TisaBone:

i am in no way insecure. im a quite a pretty woman, im just tired of old dirty men trying to take advantage of younger women!! besides, I want a young, flyy guy around my own age.
I am all you want dear. I tick all the boxes. How do you wanna meet? But if I find out you are a guy masquerading as a girl here, I will punch you in the face.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by 9icetoo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
TisaBone:

1 Like

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 29, 2012
drnoel:

WTF, sorry I am striaght and married and don't go get drinks with strange man-woman persons angry angry angry ß&%$§"ÖÄ&

grin grin grin grin

come on. you know you'd like to explore what goes on in 'our' world. wink
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Karamy: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2012
TisaBone: and all of you men on nairaland say that women are gold diggers. I must admit, it was mighty tempting, but he told me his age and i flipped. at 23, a 34 year old man is way too old for me. but for some reason i feel like i did something wrong, or that i should have given him a chance. but at the same time, this gives me the strength to resist other men. I can always tell them "look, i turned down a guy who was pushing a mercedes, what makes you think that I would put up with your mess?"

on the other hand im scolding myself. What is wrong with me!!! I feel like im self sabotaging or something.
you are possesed, u hav spiritual husband and u nid deliverace ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? / Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.