Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... (21161 Views)

I Turned Down This White Boy Who Tried To Have Sex With Me- I Am Scared! / I Just Bashed A Mercedes Benz, But Thank God For Christmas / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
F0OL. I never said America was "all black". What the frigg are you on about? LOL
first of all, The thread was about issues with light men.
MEANING A lot more women have a preference for dark which that and other threads show...

on that SAME thread....

Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by agreene: 10:51pm On May 31

I am of mixed race and I definitely prefer dark skinned me ....someone like Djimon Hounsou. He is just so handsome..

LMAO! Why not get on her? She PREFERS dark men. Why do you think that is? Is she "denying" her other half? No. She appreciates dark chocolate...BLACK beauty. SIMPLE.

Royal-VII:
Lmfao@somebody "Ducking" me like Floyd Mayweather right now.....

"Pure"......

"Keep it Pure".....

Word??...

We got Black Folks tawking bout "Pure" Breeds of people in 2012?

...lol 99% Of Darkskin Blacks are not pure either lol....

Hate Speech...Im Offended grin

[size=18pt]Let me take my "Un Pure" Lightskin az up outa hea[/size] before tha Black Nazi Smacks me lol

And that's why you are mad. Because YOU ARE NOT MY PREFERENCE. You even went on google to look up and post a hitler picture! WORD! I hurt you THAT much?! grin grin fo0l.

Three posts to my EVERY one. TRICK get off me... grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
Probably the same part of your brain who wants a Darker America because "too many biracials and lightskins will be the majority in the future"...

Lmfao i notice you keep avoiding your quote and try to constantly change tha topic...

LoL

MsDarkSkin:

How does that mean I hate lightskinned people?

See this fo0l. Ever since I told you I had a preference for chocolate men you have been on a mission to "get back" at me. You even sent me your FACEBOOK account so I could "change my mind". grin grin

[size=18pt]You're pathetic. grin Of course I want chocolate babies. smiley
Never said anything about "killing light" kids. Inferiority complex nobody is what you are grin. SMH. NA WA for you![/size]

I won't EVEN post those threads of you referring to senegalese women as "chocolate h0es" tongue grin

MsDarkSkin:

See this fool here. I guess he calls himself "roasting" me. But this is a CLASSIC thing he likes to do.
You can't get at me or win when we have a debate about a topic..so you go and start talking about "color".

SOOO pathetic.. grin "Im half black and puerto rican with good hair! choose me!" grin

Boy I don tire. JAMAICA has ALWAYS been a multicultural society. That is what I tried to convey.
It's not ALL of anything. Just because we have different colors does not mean I do not appreciate and love mine. How is it YOUR headache if I prefer dark skin men? How is it YOUR concern if my kids come out dark? Enlighten me!

Fall back. grin
You're hurt, mad, and pathetic.

I have no sympathy NOR will I apologize.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
Here we GO AGAIN!

Relying on someone else's response (perhaps some how trying to beg Harakiri to come back! grin)
and posting video game montages again.

Managed to derail a WHOLE thread because I do not see things YOUR way which is classic considering you've been following me because YOU ARE NOT WHAT I WANT NOR HAVE ANYTHING I WANT...Now this.

BOY, ONCE AGAIN YOU LOSE!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
Because you keep raising the size of your Letters for sum strange reason.

...Lmfao..LmL

Royal-VII:
Lmfao i notice you keep avoiding your quote \

see this amnesia suffering ogunfe.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
Somebody is seriously hurting.... grin

ME? color obsessed?

Royal-VII:
Lmfao Mz Darkskin is the typical Unattractive Darkskin Female with the "Complex" of feeling ugly growing up...and then grows into an adult and developes the "reverse" of that complex built out of her own self hate, Which results in constant hating on Light Men. I ask one question...[size=18pt]WHEN THA Bleep WERE DARKSKIN WOMEN EVER IN STYLE!?!?!?...EVER?!?!!?..ever~!?!? Lmfaooooo LmL ......Pre Slavery Dayz?...Harriet Tubmen Dayz?.... [/size]

Darkskin Black women are viewed throughout the entire globe as the most unattractive women in the world. Fact.

smh@how self hate transforms into hating on exactly what she "wanted to become".

~~Royal Roasted You...Move along little Girl~~...Im going to enjoy this forum

After I made a JOKE with Sexkillz about light men and made a joke about the "de barge" family. (It was all good until someone joined in hmmmm..black beauty appreciation = before slavery? really. But I have a complex.. wink)

That's not all...

https://www.nairaland.com/951402/love-jamaican-women/2#10985982

https://www.nairaland.com/936603/beauty-african-american-girls/2#10982592

https://www.nairaland.com/936603/beauty-african-american-girls/2#10982270

https://www.nairaland.com/669584/why-black-women-less-physically#10977374

https://www.nairaland.com/925218/beauty-yoruba-women-western-nigeria/7#10974663

Culture / Re: Beauty Of Yoruba Women (Western Nigeria) by Royal-VII: 6:52pm On May 31
Phaedra Garbage....Whas good with that Black Hitler stuff you posted in tha romance section lol...

Offending me and my Biracial Lightskin People lol
(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like

The REAL question is...Why are the MAJORITY of your posts about COLOR?!!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
Viewing this topic: thewarlord, LesbianBoy(m),[size=18pt] coonz(m)[/size], Royal-VII, MsDarkSkin(f) and 4 guest(s)
(Go Up)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sorry my love @ coonz. that was just ironic. grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by warrior101: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
Apparently the "strong black woman" has met her superior match... I 'm so enjoying the show.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
warrior101: Apparently the "strong black woman" has met her superior match... I 'm so enjoying the show.

Keep exposing yourself.

DESPERADO. grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Sweetlemon(f): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
@OP, unless if you noticed something undeniably fishy about the guy, turning him down just because you wanna boast that you turned down a benz-driving guy is one of the silliest decisions you could ever make (except of of course you are one of those ladies who are not interested in settling down) trust me, I'm older than you so I know!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
FAIL.

Period, point blank...you're a hypocrite.
Kill the sermons too. Ain't that what you told me? It took you a good minute to write those up to attempt to justify why you who supposedly "just" joined this forum, is going around searching for threads pertaining to skin color and ethnicity. You're shallow. And you can't say because I want dark men and beautiful black babies I am, because I explained to you my story which you turned around and exploited...

I've been ALL across the board on threads about EVERYTHING...so dont try to play me out. I have a lot to learn but I am still NO FO0L. Can't say the same for you who come on here and act like you are in some hood with your childishness.
I might have mentioned "color" more than you, but you stressed the issue to the MAX. So again, fall back with that.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
...And I proved...You In Loveeeee With Me....
Lemme find out you saved my Facebook Picture ..Lol

Lemme find out you got a crush...

You like that Boy Royal HUH? Royal get cha Nana Wet Huh?

Ok..if you don't like Lightskin Niqqers...why you keep typing my name?..

..Go to tha bathroom and change ya wet pantiez and come stalk me lata...LoL Im in the mood for Lightskin chicks Today....I dont want you right now..

Maybe Later lol

{{{{Mwuaahhzzzz}}}}]

Royal-VII:
You just Love me...thas all...A little girly crush..Everyone can see it

SMH!!

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen... grin
the ROOT of it all!!

Did I NOT SAY...

MsDarkSkin:

Ever since I told you I had a preference for chocolate men you have been on a mission to "get back" at me. You even sent me your FACEBOOK account so I could "change my mind". grin grin

MsDarkSkin: "Im half black and puerto rican with good hair! choose me!" grin....I know and you know why you are mad and have been cyber stalking me for the past few days now.

Go to bed Royal...you're an epic fail.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
LOL @ straight up lying.
The point is you wanted me to see your picture...I've asked MANY who they were
and NOT ONE TIME were they that desperate to post up their facebook accounts.

If you want to post the convo. go for it!

Anyway...I wasted enough time on this thread....FAR TOO MUCH.

See you around.. smiley
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Xionez(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
He was driving a Benz, But i turned Him down. . . .AND?
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
Still trying to keep my company eh?
Boy STOP.
grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by stupor(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
TisaBone:

i am in no way insecure. im a quite a pretty woman, im just tired of old dirty men trying to take advantage of younger women!! besides, I want a young, flyy guy around my own age.
STOP SULKING !
YOU PROBABLY HAVE MISSED IT,AT 34,THE GUY IS A HOT CAKE AND JUDGING BY YOUR DESCRIPTION OF HIM,PUSHING BENZES,HE MUST BE A LEGALLY MADE MAN.
THE TRUTH:WHEN I WAS 32,I GOT A GOOD AS A VERY UPWARDLY MOBILE YOUNG BLOKE ! BUT NOT EVEN A MISS WORLD WOULD WANT ME GET MARRIED COS I MY PILE OF BEAUTIFUL YOUND AND OUTGOING SEXY LADIES ALL TRIPLED RANGING FROM 18 TO 45 YEARS ALL WANTING A PIECE OF THE ACTION VOLUNTARILY.
HOW COME AT THIS YOUR (OLD AGE) YOU ARE ATTACHING SO MUCH IMPORTANCE TO YOURSELF WHEN IT'S EVEN NOT WORTH.
BE YOURSELF AND WISE UP,LEARN FROM OTHERS,KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND FAST AND PRAY EARNESTLY SO THAT GOD WILL CURE YOUR THIS YOUR COMPLEX EGO PROBLEMS NOW THAT YOU ARE OLD SO THAT YOU WON'T START APPLYING ON DAILY NEWSPAPER AT 30 OR FEEL JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS WHEN YOUR 19 YEAR OLD LITTLE SISTER OR COUSIN IS SETTLING DOWN.
JUST MY OWN YOUTHFUL AND ELDERLY ADVISE SHA ! ALL THE BEST !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Public Vs Private Marriage Proposal: Which Would You Prefer? / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD) / Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.