Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... (21163 Views)

I Turned Down This White Boy Who Tried To Have Sex With Me- I Am Scared! / I Just Bashed A Mercedes Benz, But Thank God For Christmas / My Boss Threatened To Sack Me Because I Turned Down Her Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
She done wrote that in about 7 or 8 post....LoL

Thas a Quote out of Call of Duty Modern Warfare...Get the hell outa hea with that.

Stealing Video Game lines and trying to pass them off as Wisdom on an African Forum.

Who is this woman? Lmfao

Yeah but it worked...got you making THREE back to back responses to my every ONE.

And I never got that LINE OF WISDOM from a video game fo0l - see your pathetic life. First you post street fighter game montages on a serious thread now this? A BOY is what you are. Besides, that line is an ancient proverb with truth..you prove it right DAILY.

Anyway...why should I even respond to the idi0t who claimed all black people came from Khoisan Africans! grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by warrior101: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Strength is in numbers I see...

I spoke and conquered...

"those hit"...

and they are yelling. smiley

Nah the point i'm only trying to make is that he should ignore getting involved in a war of words with you because you simply never take your medicine... What is wrong with that?
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
warrior101:

Nah the point i'm only trying to make is that he should ignore getting involved in a war of words with you because you simply never take your medicine... What is wrong with that?

mschew. sit down jor.
This has nothing to do with you. You are already folding..

ANYWAY....
back to the issue...

meanwhile Royal is writing an entire novel. grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
Here we go again.."Skin Complexion"...

No matter what the conversation, Mrs Darkskin goes back to her Skin complexion complex.....

Lmfao...You got Anger Issues...And it's pretty apparent to everyone reading this that I am the One "Trolling" you. wink

I lead you and bait you into traps Like Tha Silly Primitive Jamaican Primate You exude yourself to be Lmfao

..But you love this...Tell the truth..i get ya nana wet eyyytime i ROAST you don't i?...

..i Guarantee your pantiez wet riight Now...

Ole Nasty Jamaican Hoodrat...lol You Weird...LoL

Why you let that dude clown you though?...Jersey Ashamed of you right now..Bout to Deport ya Immigrant az Out of America Asap

Royal-VII:

Look at this Paranoid fool...

"They Jumping me.....They Jumping me....They ganging up on me"

Get tha hell outa here...I just registered to this website, ain't my fault dudes who been here for years clowning you.

Lmfao Let me call President Obama...Got this Bipolar Crazy Jamaican Hoodrat Running around America Tawking Bout Killing Lightskin Babies

Lmfaoooooooo This Ho3 crazy..Lock her up in a Psychiatric hospital...this betch crazy...

As a matter of fact...lemme look for that quote she wrote...

You mean to tell me you sat on this thread for a GOOD 5 minutes and came up with this garbage?
Is this all your pea brain could think of? And who mentioned skin color ode?

How the fukk can the US gov't deport an AMERICAN CITIZEN?? See this complete ROYAL dunce. grin
A product of his crackish environment! grin Jersey slum dweller.

Do you even know what the term "trolling" is? grin

It pertains to JOBLESS people who instigate and pick fights...I guess it is a fitting term for a wasteman such as yourself. Continue juggling harakiri's balls in your mouth...and stay on the side lines. grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by warrior101: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
You style recycling that corny "Those Hit will Yell the loudest" garbage?

I mean how many timez you gonna write that ?...

..LmL

That's actually what makes it banal or trash... Would have sounded better if made vague...

- and ...to think that she is flattering/working on people psych when really she is insulting them...
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2012
abeg make we hear word wot is the big deal in dat,me wey i turn down person wey dey fly plane,helicopter and ship nko?na wetin you go talk?
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
Look at page 4 of this thread right here.... https://www.nairaland.com/652774/ladies-what-issues-light-skinned/4

This woman clearly has Hate Issues....Lol you hate men...you hate lightskin people...what else you hate?

You hate guys with Rolex watches...

What else you Hate?....

Tell me...what else??

How does that mean I hate lightskinned people?

See this fo0l. Ever since I told you I had a preference for chocolate men you have been on a mission to "get back" at me. You even sent me your FACEBOOK account so I could "change my mind". grin grin

You're pathetic. grin Of course I want chocolate babies. smiley
Never said anything about "killing light" kids. Inferiority complex nobody is what you are grin. SMH. NA WA for you!

I won't EVEN post those threads of you referring to senegalese women as "chocolate h0es" tongue grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
by MsDarkSkin(f): 8:06pm

by Royal-VII: 8:07pm

F00L you were sitting on the thread LONG before you posted.
Had NOTHING to say until you decided to find something HIGHLY irrelevant to talk about: SKIN COLOR
AS USUAL! FUK outta here with that. grin
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
Tha shid you wrote in this thread is Adolf Hitler Type Evil and Insanity

https://www.nairaland.com/652774/ladies-what-issues-light-skinned/4

You speak of wanting to keep things "pure" That is what hitler said about germany

You speak of wanting to "procreate" and have Darker Offspring because america is getting to Light with too many mixed people

yet Ironically in the jamaican thread you post an overwhelmingly number of Lightskin Females(Yellow chicks)

Which jamaica has veryyy Small amounts of...Very very very very small amounts..

You have serious issues Girl....

Lmfao

Not to mention all the "I hate men" speech you been writing in this thread Lmfao

Why do you Idiolize Lightskin women so much?...What is wrong with you Lol

See this fool here. I guess he calls himself "roasting" me. But this is a CLASSIC thing he likes to do.
You can't get at me or win when we have a debate about a topic..so you go and start talking about "color".

SOOO pathetic.. grin "Im half black and puerto rican with good hair! choose me!" grin

Boy I don tire. JAMAICA has ALWAYS been a multicultural society. That is what I tried to convey.
It's not ALL of anything. Just because we have different colors does not mean I do not appreciate and love mine. How is it YOUR headache if I prefer dark skin men? How is it YOUR concern if my kids come out dark? Enlighten me! How are you going to have the audacity to tell me I am "Hitlerish" when on the other thread you told me

DARK SKINNED PEOPLE ARE A MUTATION FROM LIGHT SKIN?!! THAT ACCORDING TO SCIENCE THE FIRST MAN WAS LIGHT AND THAT BLACK SKINNED PEOPLE ARE BURNT?! grin grin grin

Seriously dude, I am trying my hardest not to even play your game by posting your prejudiced quotes on here simply because it is irrelevant to the topic. I know and you know why you are mad and have been cyber stalking me for the past few days now.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
Here go this lady again with these Off The wall Rants about Skin Color.....

...ROTLMFAO..LmL...

DUDE! WHO BROUGHT IT UP?!

I'm done with this mad man.
He's always losing battles and then will try to come back at me on a DIFFERENT thread.
Seriously get some help.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
You're just an attention seeker!
Real woman? ABIA!
are u not d same lady that was falling for a 32yr old man with four kids, and 3 baby mothers? and to cap it all, AN EX-CONVICT?
Please tell us something else!
at d age u claim you are, you're even more desperate than a 40yr old woman!
Abeg grow up! just tell us say u dey find man, then we'll try and hook you up here.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
Again with the Skin Color?!?1..Again?

Really?!?!

...Lmfao...Dark black skin is a mutation and adaptation From Light Brown Skin

White Skin is Also a mutation and adapatation from Light Brown Skin

But why are we talking about this?...

This is a seperate discussion from this crazy az insane Black Nazi quote that im about to post....

Take a look....This is the most outright Racist Comment i have ever seen a black woman write.

The second or THIRD time you posted that. lol Like I told you, you define the saying "those hit...."

You have nothing to say so you try to make personal attacks. I like dark men. So sue me! Black Nazi my azz! Then you had to nerve to say black skinned people are the least desired. grin

Still stuck on the fact that I have my preference. And you failed at convincing me otherwise.

So go for it. smiley Knock yourself out being the hypocrite.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
Can you write your post neater and cleaner, All that anger, with the caps and stuff is hard to read.

And you brought up skin color when references the Khoisans "agaian"...

as seen on this page...scroll up...You made first mention of Skin Complexion debate once again.

I seriously think your Nana Just gets wet from Arguing..because you constantly get brutalized by me and textually devoured

Yet you come back again, and again...and again....

Like some Ghetto Dirty Jamaican Pit Bull...

You kick these pit bull dogs and they keep coming back...Move betch get out tha way..Get off my foot

...You are seriously still trying to defend saying racist statements like "too many lightskin biracials in america"

Really?....LoL so in your ignorant primitive simian mind that is not racism?

....Lmfaooo smh

I never said "light skin biracials" ode. Not all biracial are light #DUH!.
I said I WANT MY KIDS to be a reflection of me and I want my kids to be BLACK.

Anyway, why bother?

You still mad cause you are not my preference.
Who sends people their FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS? grin grin

"look at me Mz.Dark! You know you still love us light men!" LOL!

A true desperado of no nation!! grin

Fuk outta here!!
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
5th time you posted that. You are HURTING! cry grin grin

As always...

I posted that and NOBODY said anything about it because THEY CAN/COULD CARELESS.
But you seem perplexed...not everyone shares YOUR vision of beauty...I like my meat dark live and deal with it.
Stop derailing the thread.
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by cowgurl: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
Lmsao @ oloshi & ode.
Have u been taking yoruba lessons MsDarkSkin?
Re: He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
cowgurl: Lmsao @ oloshi & ode.
Have u been taking yoruba lessons MsDarkSkin?

lol you know it! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? / Public Vs Private Marriage Proposal: Which Would You Prefer? / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.