Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20379 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2012
thehomer:

This isn't about my happiness, it is about how you've come to know what you're claiming to know. Since God told you this, did he give you a reason? Or was it actually your devil talking to you?

No, you said unbelievers didn't stop the plane from crashing. I was simply wondering whether you expected them to otherwise, the statement would have been pointless.
Actually, atheists don't think there is a heaven. You Christians that think there is a heaven and that dying in a plane crash is a nice way to get there have a question to answer.
abegi, leave me and my God with some privacy, na everything you wan know. since it doesn't make you happy, don't bother.

Unbelievers presence in the plane did not stop it from crashing. So no unbeliver should come on this thread with some air of superiority. Believers presence, or relative of believer's presence did not stop the crash, neither did unbelivers. You don't have a solution neither do you have an Heaven to go, so what's your stress with those that have an Heaven to get to? It is not the tar quality of the road to Heaven that matters most to us, but Heaven itself. you don't believe in Heaven, yet you're arguing on the best route, mind your business lady.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Johndoe100(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2012
The answer to your questions is aliens. Before you say anything. This is just as credible as your answer.

cryptic:

Nice...Hello everyone? Can you see how unintelligent and bird-brained these noisemakers are?

Get a life...You have access to the internet and you can't even carry out research. Do you accept your id!ocy?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

you are wasting your time with him
god did everything!

Well, we may yet be able to learn from each other.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2012
thehomer:

I don't think this idea really helps you because at some point in time, there wouldn't have been cells on earth. Even if you wish to claim that your God created the cells, he would have used inanimate matter.
Of course we all know that all cells are made up of organelles that perform specialized functions. The question is simple id!ot. Should I break it down? Heard of the last universal common ancestor (LUCA), or the cenancestor? Was it some spontaneous chemical reaction that brought about it due to the conditions of the environment in the primordial earth? Why haven't we had a similar occurrence in some other planet?

thehomer:

Newton's laws don't work at the atomic and sub-atomic levels so it is actually quantum physics that dominates there and not mechanics so you're basically asking a wrong question.

Newton's Law dont do what? We all know that the universe is a closed system of random particles that travel with varying energy intensities. quantum mechanics provides a mathematical description of much of the dual particle-like and wave-like behavior and interactions of energy and matter. Experiments have shown that the world began with a single quantum, the notions of space and time would altogether fail to have any meaning at the beginning; they would only begin to have a sensible meaning when the original quantum had been divided into a sufficient number of quanta like all of the quanta that abounds on earth. The force that brought about the first quantum obviously would not have been another quantum. Debunk this...I am waiting.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2012
Image123:
abegi, leave me and my God with some privacy, na everything you wan know. since it doesn't make you happy, don't bother.

My question is how do you know what you're claiming? I really have to bother because if this same God tells you to go out and kill three children he picked out, with the sorts of justifications you're ready to present, you probably would do that.

Image123:
Unbelievers presence in the plane did not stop it from crashing. So no unbeliver should come on this thread with some air of superiority. Believers presence, or relative of believer's presence did not stop the crash, neither did unbelivers.

So should believers now come out and say it was actually God's intention?

Image123:
You don't have a solution neither do you have an Heaven to go, so what's your stress with those that have an Heaven to get to? It is not the tar quality of the road to Heaven that matters most to us, but Heaven itself. you don't believe in Heaven, yet you're arguing on the best route, mind your business lady.

Actually, I do have a solution which is better regulation here on earth. It is something that we humans can do without calling on God.
I don't have a stress with those calling on heaven neither am I arguing on the best route. You were the one who thought death in a plane crash was a nice route to heaven. I simply disagree that even if there was a heaven, death in a plane crash isn't really a good way there.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2012
thehomer:

Well, we may yet be able to learn from each other.

hehehehehe

I hope you are learning.

hihihihi
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

hehehehehe

I hope you are learning.

hihihihi
ignore image120lodo, his children are satanic tools which he has got to take care of....
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2012
thehomer:

My question is how do you know what you're claiming? I really have to bother because if this same God tells you to go out and kill three children he picked out, with the sorts of justifications you're ready to present, you probably would do that.

Actually, I do have a solution which is better regulation here on earth. It is something that we humans can do without calling on God.
I don't have a stress with those calling on heaven neither am I arguing on the best route. You were the one who thought death in a plane crash was a nice route to heaven. I simply disagree that even if there was a heaven, death in a plane crash isn't really a good way there.

And so why would some people blame God for errors committed by their fellow men? And the fact that I am a saint don't mean I cannot die a horrible, painful death. My fellow humans did it to me and not God. The big picture that people don't get is this: The world has got a predetermined course. If anyone dies right now, then there must have been a reason why that person died. How they died is of no consequence. Maybe people don't really know...Almost everyone in that plane would have died from the shock of the impact before the explosion. So why are people saying that because some of them are born again, they go to church, worship God then God should have averted it... God is not a magician.Take a look at this: In the next 40 years, most people the age of those people in the crash would have died; besides the children of course. How long is 40 years? I remember when I left high school 12 years ago...It is just like yesterday. Death is inevitable. How it comes, where it comes and when is entirely dependent on the choices you and those around you make. They say don't smoke...You smoke...we all know the consequences of that....Don't drink excessively...You become an alcoholic...there is a consequence...The world is like a pre-programmed computer: The input determines the output. There are laws and you have to abide by them...What did Jesus Christ tell the devil when the devil asked him to jump from the mountains? If Jesus Christ obeyed the laws of the Universe then who are we mortal men?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2012
cryptic:
You are a complete idi.ot. was it your retar.ded father that created the first cell? Of course we all know that all cells are made up of organelles that perform specialized functions. The question is simple id!ot. Should I break it down? Heard of the last universal common ancestor (LUCA), or the cenancestor? Was it some spontaneous chemical reaction that brought about it due to the conditions of the environment in the primordial earth? Why haven't we had a similar occurrence in some other planet?

Do you really want to start this discussion with such abusive language? I could do that too but I'll just let this one go because it may be that your God has touched you somewhere.
You are raising several issues here that you don't seem to understand. To help you along, simply answer these questions.
1. Was there a time when there were no cells on earth?
2. How does the concept of the last universal common ancestor help whatever point you're trying to make?
3. Do you understand how big the Milky Way galaxy is? (I ask because your question on a similar occurrence on some other planet is simply naive especially when one realizes that humans know relatively little of the planetary bodies closest to the earth.)

cryptic:
One of the idiots? Newton's Law dont do what?

Newton's laws don't work at the sub-atomic level. An entirely different branch of physics takes care of that. See [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_laws#Importance_and_range_of_validity]this paragraph[/url] of a relevant article for its limitations.

cryptic:
We all know that the universe is a closed system of random particles that travel with varying energy intensities. quantum mechanics provides a mathematical description of much of the dual particle-like and wave-like behavior and interactions of energy and matter. Experiments have shown that the world began with a single quantum,

What is this "single quantum" that you're talking about?

cryptic:
the notions of space and time would altogether fail to have any meaning at the beginning;

If they fail to have any meaning, then how do you wish to apply Newton's laws?

cryptic:
they would only begin to have a sensible meaning when the original quantum had been divided into a sufficient number of quanta like all of the quanta that abounds on earth. The force that brought about the first quantum obviously would not have been another quantum. Debunk this...I am waiting.

It looks as though you don't understand what physicists mean when they use the word "quantum".
Asking me do debunk your pet idea is simply an attempt to shift the burden of proof. The onus is on you to show that what you're saying is true.
Also, I cannot debunk it because what you've said is devoid of meaning.

Edit: Closed bracket.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

hehehehehe

I hope you are learning.

hihihihi

grin
Time will tell.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2012
cryptic:

And so why would some people blame God for errors committed by their fellow men? And the fact that I am a saint don't mean I cannot die a horrible, painful death.

If you believe in God and God actually cares, why should he make you die a horrible death?

cryptic:
My fellow humans did it to me and not God. The big picture that people don't get is this: The world has got a predetermined course. If anyone dies right now, then there must have been a reason why that person died.

Who set the predetermined course? If God set the course, why shouldn't he get the blame? There is a reason why e.g George Bush is being blamed for the 2nd Iraq War.

cryptic:
How they died is of no consequence.

Really? Which of these would you prefer; death after 6 days of torture in your thirties or death during sleep in your nineties?

cryptic:
Maybe people don't really know...Almost everyone in that plane would have died from the shock of the impact before the explosion. So why are people saying that because some of them are born again, they go to church, worship God then God should have averted it... God is not a magician.

He moulded people out of clay and breathed into them, did a burning bush special effect, he resurrects people willy-nilly but he isn't a magician.

cryptic:
Take a look at this: In the next 40 years, most people the age of those people in the crash would have died; besides the children of course. How long is 40 years? I remember when I left high school 12 years ago...It is just like yesterday.

But, most people who can afford a plane ticket in Nigeria don't die at the prevailing death rate. 40 years is a long time though he fact that someone will be dead in 40 years doesn't make it okay for them to die in a plane crash today.

cryptic:
Death is inevitable. How it comes, where it comes and when is entirely dependent on the choices you and those around you make. They say don't smoke...You smoke...we all know the consequences of that....Don't drink excessively...You become an alcoholic...there is a consequence...The world is like a pre-programmed computer: The input determines the output. There are laws and you have to abide by them...What did Jesus Christ tell the devil when the devil asked him to jump from the mountains? If Jesus Christ obeyed the laws of the Universe then who are we mortal men?

Actually, based on your idea of predetermination, someone who smokes cannot help themselves since it is pre-programmed.
Also, which Bible did you read that tells you that Jesus obeyed the laws of the universe? Was it the Jefferson Bible or the canonical one? The guy defied the principle of buoyancy, he even performed a nuclear reaction turning water to wine and some serious lich activities by coming back from the dead with magic powers. Is it the same Jesus that we're talking about?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2012
thehomer:

If you believe in God and God actually cares, why should he make you die a horrible death?

Who set the predetermined course? If God set the course, why shouldn't he get the blame? There is a reason why e.g George Bush is being blamed for the 2nd Iraq War.

Really? Which of these would you prefer; death after 6 days of torture in your thirties or death during sleep in your nineties?

He moulded people out of clay and breathed into them, did a burning bush special effect, he resurrects people willy-nilly but he isn't a magician.

But, most people who can afford a plane ticket in Nigeria don't die at the prevailing death rate. 40 years is a long time though he fact that someone will be dead in 40 years doesn't make it okay for them to die in a plane crash today.

Actually, based on your idea of predetermination, someone who smokes cannot help themselves since it is pre-programmed.
Also, which Bible did you read that tells you that Jesus obeyed the laws of the universe? Was it the Jefferson Bible or the canonical one? The guy defied the principle of buoyancy, he even performed a nuclear reaction turning water to wine and some serious lich activities by coming back from the dead with magic powers. Is it the same Jesus that we're talking about?

I would find it pretty hard trying to respond to these questions as I am typing from an iPad. Will get on a computer shortly. Be rest assured you will have all your questions attended to
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
^^^
guy u get time o

u still dey follow these pipo talk ?

why not go and ask any 'drunk racist' you find for the answers you seek . . . afterall story dey sweet pas FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

he he he
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
lilkech: ^^^
guy u get time o

u still dey follow these pipo talk ?

why not go and ask any 'drunk racist' you find for the answers you seek . . . afterall story dey sweet pas FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

he he he

brainwashed colonised slave.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

Seconded to infinity...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
@thehomer
And my answer again is that it is none of your business how i know. You don't believe in God, you are not going to believe whatever i say on hearing from Him. Happy? BTW, you don't know God, neither do you know His characteristics. He's not like your boss the devil that makes sinful orders and demands on you and all his.

If you were not such a forgetful person, you would recall that i clearly stated that it wasn't God's will or intention. You even quoted me saying that. no, God did not want the plane to crash. God's will is not often done on earth as it is in Heaven BTW.

your solution is late and is not borne out of not knowing God. Believers and religious people also want better regulation here on earth. i've not asked you to call on God, have i? Your unbelief didn't avert the crash, neither did the beliefs of those who died. the point is that you do not have anything better, or unheard of to offer. All you can do is mumble and grumble about a God you don't believe in. You definitely have a stress with those that have an Heaven to get to, i've not mentioned anything like "calling on heaven"(whatever that means). i don't think i said/thought about nice routes to Heaven. i asked you if atheism was a better route. Obviously you don't know the way, nor believe in the journey, so what's up with detracting those who want to go to Heaven like moi? You know i don't have time for waste, going by your history.
For christians, our perception of the human body is very different from other's perception. The body to us is just like a garment or a house where we temporarily reside. the real you lives forever either in eternal life or in eternal damnation. So the christian is more concerned about resting in peace then in leaving in peace. Resting is forever, in Heaven. Leaving is for one day, one minute or second even. it's so like the world to spend millions on the wedding day, and unable to build a marriage/home. marriage is for life(at least in true Christendom). Wedding is one day or two. i care less what happens to my cloth(body) after i'm through with using it. Whether someone else start using it, or it's burnt up, or used to clean excreta, or dust, or hung in the museum does not matter to me much. i'm through with it. it's same with our bodies. that's why we exhort that people be ready for eternity at all times, ready for departure. How your body is treated at and after, that's child's play at best. Some people want a 'befitting burial', some want memorials and all sort. An exit is an exit. God's beloved Son Jesus exit through crucifixion. peter, paul, Stephen all exited in 'unpleasant' ways. No real christian's faith is shaken because of a plane crash? It's an exit, even if you die at 150years with all your g children surrounding you, it's still just an exit. more important than depart in peace, is resting in peace.
People would undergo crude things and shame at the hospital to get health. endure insults and smells at the hospital. people would call cow "daddy" at higher institutions to obtain a degree, go through all sort of meniality and trash to hold a job and get promotion. people are ready to trek from nigeria to America if it is legal. But to get to Heaven, you are here arguing literarily on whether the exit door was painted or made of wood. You have real issues with the devil homer.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by edzle: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
God has made it very clear His is not the author of suffering, pain and destruction. For in His presence there if fullness of joy with pleasures evermore. Bad, evil and wicked things happen when a man who has no fear of God under the influence of his senses, flesh, corrupt mind, greed and demonic influence runs rampage. We really have to watch and pray for the times we are in. The plans of Wicked and unreasonable people must be resisted. Let us not faint in doing good, let us continue to intercede for all the saints.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by gator666: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
If there is God, he should prevent that plane from crashing. But...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
Image123: @thehomer

And my answer again is that it is none of your business how i know. You don't believe in God, you are not going to believe whatever i say on hearing from Him. Happy? BTW, you don't know God, neither do you know His characteristics. He's not like your boss the devil that makes sinful orders and demands on you and all his.

How you know concerns me due to the sorts of pronouncements you're making. Whether or not I believe what you're saying isn't as important as whether or not what you're saying is reasonable. Well, since you know the devil, why don't you tell him to come see me or something?

Image123:
If you were not such a forgetful person, you would recall that i clearly stated that it wasn't God's will or intention. You even quoted me saying that. no, God did not want the plane to crash. God's will is not often done on earth as it is in Heaven BTW.

I know you said it was God's intention. I'm simply wondering how you know that it was actually God's intention and not maybe the devil's intention who is also deceiving you into saying what you're saying.

Image123:
your solution is late and is not borne out of not knowing God. Believers and religious people also want better regulation here on earth. i've not asked you to call on God, have i? Your unbelief didn't avert the crash, neither did the beliefs of those who died. the point is that you do not have anything better, or unheard of to offer. All you can do is mumble and grumble about a God you don't believe in. You definitely have a stress with those that have an Heaven to get to, i've not mentioned anything like "calling on heaven"(whatever that means). i don't think i said/thought about nice routes to Heaven. i asked you if atheism was a better route. Obviously you don't know the way, nor believe in the journey, so what's up with detracting those who want to go to Heaven like moi? You know i don't have time for waste, going by your history.

Since there were those who died believed in God, what is the point of believing in him? Is it going to heaven? If it is, is a plane crash really the best way for God to achieve that? You did speak about routes to heaven. This is what you said:

Image123: no, God did not want the plane to crash. God's will is not often done on earth as it is in Heaven BTW.
There were several unbelivers and relatives of unbelivers in that plane. it did not stop the crash, get back to us when you get a 'better' way to Heaven.

What you said above implies that there are nice routes and not-so-nice routes.

Image123:
For christians, our perception of the human body is very different from other's perception. The body to us is just like a garment or a house where we temporarily reside. the real you lives forever either in eternal life or in eternal damnation. So the christian is more concerned about resting in peace then in leaving in peace. Resting is forever, in Heaven. Leaving is for one day, one minute or second even. it's so like the world to spend millions on the wedding day, and unable to build a marriage/home. marriage is for life(at least in true Christendom). Wedding is one day or two. i care less what happens to my cloth(body) after i'm through with using it. Whether someone else start using it, or it's burnt up, or used to clean excreta, or dust, or hung in the museum does not matter to me much. i'm through with it. it's same with our bodies. that's why we exhort that people be ready for eternity at all times, ready for departure. How your body is treated at and after, that's child's play at best. Some people want a 'befitting burial', some want memorials and all sort. An exit is an exit. God's beloved Son Jesus exit through crucifixion. peter, paul, Stephen all exited in 'unpleasant' ways. No real christian's faith is shaken because of a plane crash? It's an exit, even if you die at 150years with all your g children surrounding you, it's still just an exit. more important than depart in peace, is resting in peace.

Would it bother you if someone decided to copulate with the body of a dead relative? Also, I hope you're going to donate your body to medical science since you really don't care what happens to it after you're dead.
Actually, we don't know how Paul died. And the claim that "no real Christian's faith is shaken" due to x simply tends towards a No True Scotsman fallacy because how one reacts to a plane crash has no bearing on whether or not they're Christians.

Image123:
People would undergo crude things and shame at the hospital to get health. endure insults and smells at the hospital. people would call cow "daddy" at higher institutions to obtain a degree, go through all sort of meniality and trash to hold a job and get promotion. people are ready to trek from nigeria to America if it is legal. But to get to Heaven, you are here arguing literarily on whether the exit door was painted or made of wood. You have real issues with the devil homer.

Actually, what I'm wondering is how you know what you claim to know and whether or not a God who cares for his people can make their exit less painful.
Comparing the death of people to the colour or finishing on a door to me sounds quite callous. Someone who dies after being tortured and someone who dies in their sleep have quite different experiences as people.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
@thehomer
How you know concerns me due to the sorts of pronouncements you're making. Whether or not I believe what you're saying isn't as important as whether or not what you're saying is reasonable. Well, since you know the devil, why don't you tell him to come see me or something?
Even if it were reasonable, you still would not believe. i'm not here to waste time with you trying to show you how reasonable my relationship is. The devil sees you everyday BTW, you're the one who doesn't see him. He's with you and in ou even as we speak. He's obviously deceived you.

I know you said it was God's intention. I'm simply wondering how you know that it was actually God's intention and not maybe the devil's intention who is also deceiving you into saying what you're saying.
Obviously you've chosen to believe what you want to believe, even when it doesn't involve the issue of your salvation. i clearly stated the opposite/reverse of what you claim that i said, and i've corrected you on it incase you mistakenly missed it. But it's evident that devils are messing with your comprehension. I SAID IT WAS NOT GOD'S INTENTION OR WILL THAT THE DANA PLANE SHOULD CRASH. You even quoted my saying it, yet you remain blinded. you're an unrepentant liar like your master the devil "God did not want the plane to crash."

Since there were those who died believed in God, what is the point of believing in him? Is it going to heaven? If it is, is a plane crash really the best way for God to achieve that?
We don't believe in God so as to avoid plane crashes. We believe in God so that we would not perish with the world and unbelievers, and so that we can be saved from sin and be made ready to live with God for ever.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

You did speak about routes to heaven.

What you said implies that there are nice routes and not-so-nice routes.
i meant in the context of routes as in believing in Jesus as the way/route. there remains no other way. Atheism is no way, unbelief is no way, even religion is no way whatever the religion, Jesus is the way. talking about nice ways to die is at best child's play. Death is simply an exit into eternity. your destination overrides and is of more importance than your 'route'. What's the gain or point of dying a pleasurable death(whatever that means to you), and then going into a damnable eternity in hell?

Would it bother you if someone decided to Reproduce with the body of a dead relative?
Typical. Yes, it would, out of respect for the relative, and for human life. but it's not an important decision. We all have our toys and pet desires, but maturity helps to submit them to the bigger scheme/plan. life is vanity, get that.

Also, I hope you're going to donate your body to medical science since you really don't care what happens to it after you're dead.
Hope is a good thing for an atheist to have. you're close.

Actually, we don't know how Paul died.
Who are we? Typical of you to try to divert from the real issues. you know how Peter died, or Jesus, or Stephen? Do you even believe that any of them ever existed? Or you want us to take your little toy on how Paul died and play together?

And the claim that "no real Christian's faith is shaken" due to x simply tends towards a No True Scotsman fallacy because how one reacts to a plane crash has no bearing on whether or not they're Christians.
Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2Corinth 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

This is the position of real christians, peep out of your fallacy realm into reality. None of these things move me.

Actually, what I'm wondering is how you know what you claim to know and whether or not a God who cares for his people can make their exit less painful.
Comparing the death of people to the colour or finishing on a door to me sounds quite callous. Someone who dies after being tortured and someone who dies in their sleep have quite different experiences as people.
You sure most have spoken with dead people to know these things, or assume this position right? you do not know that life is vanity, that's your problem. You think the exit is so important, and you muse on the fairness and the unfairness of the exit door or 'route'. You should take some percentaage of your musings and thoughts on the destinations, which you currently do not believe in. What if?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
Image123: @thehomer

Even if it were reasonable, you still would not believe. i'm not here to waste time with you trying to show you how reasonable my relationship is. The devil sees you everyday BTW, you're the one who doesn't see him. He's with you and in ou even as we speak. He's obviously deceived you.

No, if it were reasonable, I would believe you. I guess the devil too sees you. Are you sure that he hasn't deceived you?

Image123:
Obviously you've chosen to believe what you want to believe, even when it doesn't involve the issue of your salvation. i clearly stated the opposite/reverse of what you claim that i said, and i've corrected you on it incase you mistakenly missed it. But it's evident that devils are messing with your comprehension. I SAID IT WAS NOT GOD'S INTENTION OR WILL THAT THE DANA PLANE SHOULD CRASH. You even quoted my saying it, yet you remain blinded. you're an unrepentant liar like your master the devil "God did not want the plane to crash."

How do you know the devil is messing with my comprehension? After all, when I wrote my first post on this thread, it was appropriately wondering how you know what you claim to know. My question still remains about how you know that it wasn't God's will that the plane should crash. He could have prevented it from crashing yet he did nothing. Have you asked yourself why?

Image123:
We don't believe in God so as to avoid plane crashes. We believe in God so that we would not perish with the world and unbelievers, and so that we can be saved from sin and be made ready to live with God for ever.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Aren't you believers supposed to get some benefits here on earth based on your beliefs in God? I mean how sure can one be that a God who cannot or rather would not protect his loved ones here on earth will actually be able to provide them with heaven?

Image123:
i meant in the context of routes as in believing in Jesus as the way/route. there remains no other way. Atheism is no way, unbelief is no way, even religion is no way whatever the religion, Jesus is the way. talking about nice ways to die is at best child's play. Death is simply an exit into eternity. your destination overrides and is of more importance than your 'route'. What's the gain or point of dying a pleasurable death(whatever that means to you), and then going into a damnable eternity in hell?

The gain there is that the God you're talking about can provide them with pleasurable deaths here on earth and still send them to heaven. Why should he maliciously torture them?

Image123:
Typical. Yes, it would, out of respect for the relative, and for human life. but it's not an important decision. We all have our toys and pet desires, but maturity helps to submit them to the bigger scheme/plan. life is vanity, get that.

The person is already dead and the person no longer needs it. You see, you're already being inconsistent when you say you wouldn't care about the body.

Image123:
Hope is a good thing for an atheist to have. you're close.

Hope is something that humans generally have.

Image123:
Who are we? Typical of you to try to divert from the real issues. you know how Peter died, or Jesus, or Stephen? Do you even believe that any of them ever existed? Or you want us to take your little toy on how Paul died and play together?

I'm not diverting from issues I'm simply correcting a factually incorrect statement. Why don't you simply accept the correction?

Image123:
Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2Corinth 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

This is the position of real christians, peep out of your fallacy realm into reality. None of these things move me.

Was Jesus' faith shaken when he was wondering why God had forsaken him? Was Peter's faith shaken when he denied Jesus?
Also, having an unshakeable religious faith isn't the good thing you're trying to portray it to be.

Image123:
You sure most have spoken with dead people to know these things, or assume this position right? you do not know that life is vanity, that's your problem. You think the exit is so important, and you muse on the fairness and the unfairness of the exit door or 'route'. You should take some percentaage of your musings and thoughts on the destinations, which you currently do not believe in. What if?

I don't have to speak to dead people to know that being tortured is painful. People experience pain when they're alive you know.
If life is vanity and all that, then why bother going to work?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by ea7(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reading cryptics and lilkech's post makes my head throb. Shouldn't seun add an ignore poster button so we can ignore these silly guys.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2012
i know the very BEST ANSWER for people like you

Logic Mind:

you

musKeeto:
Seconded to infinity...

and you

ea7: Reading cryptics and lilkech's post makes my head throb. Shouldn't seun add an ignore poster button so we can ignore these silly guys.

. . . . SILENCE . . . .
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2012
lilkech: i know the very BEST ANSWER for people like you

you

and you

. . . . SILENCE . . . .
Yeah, much better to be silent and let people suspect you are a fool instead of talking and confirming their suspicions....
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by ea7(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2012
lilkech: i know the very BEST ANSWER for people like you

you

and you

. . . . SILENCE . . . .
You are fuc*ed in the head. Someone once said, I like your christ but not your christians, it has to be true.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2012
^^^

abi o, i took the initiative long time ago on this thread

we have also confirmed yours
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2012
lilkech: ^^^

abi o, i took the initiative long time ago on this thread

we have also confirmed yours

Bro, let these guys be. .. The are simply deluded. Let them bask in their delusion.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2012
cryptic:

Bro, let these guys be. .. The are simply deluded. Let them bask in their delusion.

oyibo god slave
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2012
ea7: Reading cryptics and lilkech's post makes my head throb. Shouldn't seun add an ignore poster button so we can ignore these silly guys.

You are a certified animal-in-human-clothing.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2012
cryptic:

You are a certified animal-in-human-clothing.
And you are a certified human-with-animal brain..
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2012
musKeeto:
And you are a certified human-with-animal brain..

Goodluck in your voyage of self discovery. You have obviously lost touch with the self.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2012
na wah o

logic mind & musquito , una nor dey sleep ?

anyhow sha

. . . SILENT MODE ACTIVATED . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.