Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20374 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
so logicboy went as far as opening all these accounts just to attack cryptic ?

SO ALL OF YOU ATHEISTS GOT TO MEET 'BOB THE RACIST DRUNK' RECENTLY ABI ?

ha ha ha ha
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech: so logicboy went as far as opening all these accounts just to attack cryptic ?

ha ha ha ha

See this loser. Sore loser.

Keep trolling

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech: so logicboy went as far as opening all these accounts just to attack cryptic ?

ha ha ha ha
Thou fool, your guardian/soul mate has been destroyed.. pick up his pieces and leave the thread with whatever sense of selfworth you have left...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
Thou fool, your guardian/soul mate has been destroyed.. pick up his pieces and leave the thread with whatever sense of selfworth you have left...

lilkech...Leave these fools alone...they cant answer my simple questions...when u guys garner more knowledge, u can come back and debate with me...Idi!ots...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by ibedun: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
GOD is a con
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
ibedun: GOD is a con

what is the meaning of that?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

lilkech...Leave these fools alone...they cant answer my simple questions...when u guys garner more knowledge, u can come back and debate with me...Idi!ots...

After you have been debunked and passed around like a prison b1tch?

You are having delusions of grandeur
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

God is a lie. God doesnt exist.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

No be u been dey teach us grammar? Wetin happen?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

What question?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:

No be u been dey teach us grammar? Wetin happen?

Id!ot....How does your definition fit into all of the definitions below...

con/kän/
Verb:
Persuade (someone) to do or believe something, typically by use of a deception.
Noun:

An instance of deceiving or tricking someone.
A disadvantage.
A convict.
A convention, esp. one for science-fiction enthusiasts.

Synonyms:
cheat...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

Id!ot....How does your definition fit into all of the definitions below...

con/kän/
Verb:
Persuade (someone) to do or believe something, typically by use of a deception.
Noun:

An instance of deceiving or tricking someone.
A disadvantage.
A convict.
A convention, esp. one for science-fiction enthusiasts.

Synonyms:
cheat...

it fits as a noun and a synonym.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by charliemamen: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
@op, you are so dumb....go figure
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
1. Heard of the theory of biogenesis? That states that nothing that's alive came from anything that is inanimate? So where did the first cell come from? Has a protocel been synthesized from inanimate organic substances?

2. You give me the big ba.ng theory...I wanna ask this: there is a law of motion that states that an object will continue to be in a state of rest or of uniform motion unless an external force acts on it...so what brought about the force that initiated the big ba.ng?

Research those if u do not know what they are about.then we will take it from there...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

Oh really, so it can be used in this context? There you go again...
*deleted*
Logic Mind:

oga, leave the ignoramus... e be lyk say dem learn english for physics lab... original ignoramus..
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
oga, leave the ignoramus... e be lyk say dem learn english for physics lab... original ignoramus..

Are u not the ignoramus? How can God be a con? Is God a con or those that, according to you guys, brought about the idea of God... See how shallow minded you guys are....Guess all of your logic is stupidity afterall...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
You guys are obviously the 3 id!ots...When u figure the questions I asked, then y'all can come back and discuss with me...d!mwitts
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
@op,
Life is a cycle: we live, we die! It's as natural as anything else. Even trees die eventually.
It's not how long u've lived or how u died that matters, it's wat u've done wit d time given u.
What if there are 'men of God' on d plane? Are they nt humans? Are they nt going to die someday?
U talked of children and someone said 'they are heavenbound', says who? Av u ever heard of reincarnation? If u think this is ur first time on earth, u must b a fool! Av u ever asked urself why some people are born healthy and some are born handicapped? Why some are born rich and some are born poor? Is God unjust? No, he isn't. It's reincarnation!

To the atheists; u believe wat ur eyes cannot see and ur brain cannot perceive, u cant believe? Now, first of all, ur brain and eyes are material(cos wen u die, they die with ur body) and 'GOD' is spiritual, so u can neva see God. U just abide by His Laws.
When u look at a drop of water, it appears very clean to the ordinary eye not until u check it with a microscope then u'll c a lot of micro-organisms in it. If u cannot even see through a drop of water yet u believe there are organisms there, why do u want to see God b4 u knw he truly exists?

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by donchido(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
ypzilanti: Man has freewill and that is what the earth operates on. God intervenes through our prayers but he has the view of the whole picture which man does not have. Thus he will not intervene always except for the fulfilment of his grand purpose. Death is not viewed in Christianity as the end, but the beginning of another chapter.

Probably the best quote of this century & 4 our generation

\\Cheers, m0re grease, good job........................................//
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
The 3 id!ots took to their heels... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
Cryptic, I'm ready to answer your question.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: 1. Heard of the theory of biogenesis? That states that nothing that's alive came from anything that is inanimate? So where did the first cell come from? Has a protocel been synthesized from inanimate organic substances?

doG created the first cell.

cryptic: 2. You give me the big ba.ng theory...I wanna ask this: there is a law of motion that states that an object will continue to be in a state of rest or of uniform motion unless an external force acts on it...so what brought about the force that initiated the big ba.ng?

The force was brought about by doG.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind: Cryptic, I'm ready to answer your question.

SHOOT!!!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

doG created the first cell.

The force was brought about by doG.

Nice...Hello everyone? Can you see how unintelligent and bird-brained these noisemakers are?

Get a life...You have access to the internet and you can't even carry out research. Do you accept your id!ocy?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

SHOOT!!!

done.
the almight unseen doG did it with the help of his motherless son.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind:

done.
the almight unseen doG did it with the help of his motherless son.

psychotic son of a gun. How did all those scientific terms come across on wikipedia? Guess you could not grasp a single thing...Whenever you see me coming...SCREAM....YESS BOSS!!!

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2012
Missy_B:
. . . .

Suzie is a good kid and she ought to get a pat on the back. cheesy But, the point of that video is?

. . . .

The point is to show you the sort of magical thinking you espouse.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2012
Image123:

God told me, happy now?

This isn't about my happiness, it is about how you've come to know what you're claiming to know. Since God told you this, did he give you a reason? Or was it actually your devil talking to you?

Image123:
Did i mention that the presence of any one prevented God from stopping a plane crash? Do you think atheism is a "better" way to heaven?

No, you said unbelievers didn't stop the plane from crashing. I was simply wondering whether you expected them to otherwise, the statement would have been pointless.
Actually, atheists don't think there is a heaven. You Christians that think there is a heaven and that dying in a plane crash is a nice way to get there have a question to answer.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2012
cryptic: 1. Heard of the theory of biogenesis? That states that nothing that's alive came from anything that is inanimate? So where did the first cell come from? Has a protocel been synthesized from inanimate organic substances?

I don't think this idea really helps you because at some point in time, there wouldn't have been cells on earth. Even if you wish to claim that your God created the cells, he would have used inanimate matter.

cryptic:
2. You give me the big ba.ng theory...I wanna ask this: there is a law of motion that states that an object will continue to be in a state of rest or of uniform motion unless an external force acts on it...so what brought about the force that initiated the big ba.ng?

Research those if u do not know what they are about.then we will take it from there...

Newton's laws don't work at the atomic and sub-atomic levels so it is actually quantum physics that dominates there and not mechanics so you're basically asking a wrong question.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2012
thehomer:

I don't think this idea really helps you because at some point in time, there wouldn't have been cells on earth. Even if you wish to claim that your God created the cells, he would have used inanimate matter.

Newton's laws don't work at the atomic and sub-atomic levels so it is actually quantum physics that dominates there and not mechanics so you're basically asking a wrong question.

you are wasting your time with him
god did everything!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.